View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:28 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Transmutation Experiment M4D150N (Madison) 

Post Transmutation Experiment M4D150N (Madison)
Keithley pushed his glasses further up his nose. The Lab room was dark and empty, just the way he'd like it for this experiment. The student for this experiment had been obtained some time ago. She was currently in "storage", a vast field of giant tubes that held women in stasis for months at a time, each student fully submerged in a thick, viscous goo.

This was mildly ironic, considering what Keithley planned to do to her...

He opened the door to the "storage" field, the rows and rows of tubes containing hundreds of women, ready for use. They were arranged alphabetically by name, and as he walked through the area, looking for Madison, he was mildly surprised when he found her. After all, it was rare to have them awake inside the tubes...

Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:38 pm
Profile YIM

I floated in the storage. They thought to subdue me after a failed attempt at escape earlior, and stuck me in here. I was still aware however. As soon as I saw the tech, I glared at him and crossed my arms, just daring him to try something. I knew they thought of me like a caged animal that's willing to strike at nearly anything.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:57 pm
Profile WWW

His eyes showed no fear behind his glasses, his ice-blue stare meeting hers. Where Madison's stare was angry, Keithley's seemed purely analytical, as if he was mentally turning the student into so many numbers.

"You're due for an experiment, Miss Gedichi," he said to her. He did not seem to acknowledge the fact that she was naked in the ooze. He ran a hand through his mullet as he approached the glass tube. "Let's go, then."

Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:03 pm
Profile YIM

I gave her a cold glare before I started feeling the sucking sensation, and I knew I was about to be transported somewhere.

Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:11 pm
Profile WWW

Keithley watched Madison as the ooze drained from around her, leaving her in the glass tube as air rushed into it from gatherer devices around it. Her lungs were still full of the substance, so she would not be able to talk for a few minutes. The liquid was dribbling out of her bare cunt and ass, and the tube opened, pushing the student forward.

One side effect of the ooze that had filled the student's body and was now leaking from every orfice was that once out of it, movement would be very difficult for the student, to the point where even normal walking required Herculean effort. Therefore, Keithley did not fear an attack from Madison as she was forced from the tube.

Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:27 pm
Profile YIM

I fell to the ground, coughing and hacking up the goo that was filling the tube I was in. Sadly, due to the paralyzing effect of said goo, it was hard for me to even move at all.

Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:48 am
Profile WWW

Donning a pair of special gloves, Keithley grasped Madison around the middle. He walked her back to the Lab room, bringing her inside. Opening a door, Keithley forced her into a small, airtight room.

"The experiment will begin shortly. Why don't you relax yourself for a minute?"

With these words, he closed the door, sealing her into the clear-walled room.

Last edited by The Count Alucard on Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:55 am
Profile YIM

I slowly started to get up, though it wasn't without great diffuculty as my body was still feeling the effects of the goo, but it was wearing off.

Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:00 am
Profile WWW

The door locked with a hiss, leaving Madison inside the room. She could still see Keithley through the clear wall as he looked at her.

In the center of the little room was a small device with a digital display on it. On the digital display was a set of numbers, and they were counting down...

Keithley watched Madison, pushing his glasses up his nose as he eyed her. He seemed to be mildly interested and nothing more as the device beeped, indicating one minute remaining.

Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:05 am
Profile YIM

I glared at him, then heard the beeping. I didn't know what it was for, but knowing these people, it was nothing good.

Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:07 am
Profile WWW

Keithley ignored her glare as he wrote down on the clipboard. After he finished, his ice-blue eyes met hers. There was only thirty seconds left on the timer.

He wondered how she would cope with the changes that would soon undergo her body.

Ten seconds...

"Are you ready, Madison?"

The timer ran out, beeping louder now, and a click was heard from the little device. An orange smoke poured from a miniature spout at the top, filling the entire room rapidly with the gas.

Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:26 am
Profile YIM

I saw the gas, and then held my breath, not wanting to breathe in any of the gas. Last time I got gassed, I was like a slut for 3 days. I didn't even know how many times all my holes were ravanged by both humans and non-humans.

Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:31 am
Profile WWW

Madison's skin began to tingle, first a light sensation, then strengthening slightly as the gas touched her flesh. Her skin was softening everywhere the gas spread. Soon the smoky substance completely enveloped her. Her flesh tingled harder now, and Keithley's silhouette was only vaguely visible throughout the shifting gas.

The student's skin seemed to be absorbing the gas, turning orange in the process, with some red mixed in.

Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:43 am
Profile YIM

I looked around in a bit of panic, and feeling my skin tingle, and slowly moved into my body, all I knew was I had to get away.

Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:45 am
Profile WWW

As she tried to move, her skin seemed more fluid, jiggling slightly as she attempted to escape the gas. Every step caused her to jiggle more, and her flesh began to turn translucent.

Keithley continued his notes as the woman known as Madison became less and less human, her hair changing into the same substance as her skin. More and more changed, her nails, her teeth, her eyes...

Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:49 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next