View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:04 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Transmutation Experiment M4D150N (Madison) 

"What the..." I said, stopping when I noticed myself begin to change.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:51 am
Profile WWW

Even her muscles and bones now changed into the gooey substance. Keithley watched the process until Madison was a slimegirl through and through. The student had taken in all of the smoky orange substance, and now Madison was a translucent orange-and-red slime.

"Transformation complete," he said, making another mark on the clipboard.

Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:54 am
Profile YIM

"What did you do to me!?" I said, glaring at the man beyond the wall.

Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:57 am
Profile WWW

"My dear Miss Gedichi, we have introduced a chemical into your system that has made you no longer human. You are now a slimegirl, made of a gel-like substance."

The scientist did not feel like telling her the effect was only temporary. He thought it might be more enjoyable to scare her.

Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:06 am
Profile YIM

"WHAT!?" I said in surprise. "I will NOT be one of your freak monsters to control!"

Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:16 am
Profile WWW

"Looks like it's a bit late for that," said Keithley. "You might as well enjoy being made of jelly. We have plenty of tests to run."

He continued to study the slimegirl inside the container, watching her with his ice-blue eyes.

Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:27 am
Profile YIM

"What kind of tests?" I said, crossing my arms over my chest, which caused the surfaces of the touching areas to merge slightly.

Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:30 am
Profile WWW

"I'm afraid that's for us to know, and you to find out..." said Keithley as he watched her arm merge partially into her own body, "...very, very soon."

The machine in the center of the room then began to issue a clicking noise.

Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:58 am
Profile YIM

I just waited in silence, while looking down at my new body, noticing how the surfaces merged when they were touching.

Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:12 pm
Profile WWW

Waves of pleasure seemed to suddenly fill the gelatinous Madison's body as the machine continued to make its sound. The device was making a noise that would directly affect the slimegirl's mind, making it seem as though her body was being pleasured. Keithley watched the red-and-orange slimegirl, taking notes as the pleasure coursed through the student's mind...

Last edited by The Count Alucard on Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:20 pm
Profile YIM

My entire body seemed to shudder, and I said "What the....what's going on?" sounding quite confused. I could feel my body solidifying a bit, seemingly getting ready for something but I did not know what.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:18 am
Profile WWW

Keithley looked on as suddenly mechanical phalli emerged from various spots in the room. One pressed between Madison's lips, another touching against her anus.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:28 pm
Profile YIM

As I solidified to a point where some good resistance was felt inside of me, I opened my mouth and started to suck on the phallus in front of me before I even realized what I was doing.

Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:39 am
Profile WWW

Soon the inorganic cock began to slide in Madison's jelly mouth. The one against her anus pushed itself in, impaling her ass on its length. They soon set up a steady rhythm between each other.

Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:44 am
Profile YIM

"What the hell is going on with me?" I asked myself, as the fake cocks began to thrust in and out of my body, and I noticed that I seem to be quite perimable, as I could feel the one in my mouth pushing deep into me, farther then it would had I been normal.

Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:54 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next