View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:15 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Transmutation Experiment M4D150N (Madison) 

Soon a third phallus was pressing against the lips of the slimegirl's vagina. Keithley made notes of her body's hardening as he watched, pushing his glasses up his nose. His ice-blue eyes were on Madison as they fucked the student in earnest.

Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:34 am
Profile YIM

Dispite me trying my best to keep the third one from entering me, it just went though my legs, causing my entire body to shudder.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:02 pm
Profile WWW

The penetration into Madison's vagina was quick and easy due to her soft form. The phalli pushed into her, vibrating pleasantly as they did so. Keithley made note of her body's shuddering.

Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:11 pm
Profile YIM

I wimpered and tried to pull away from the mechanical cocks, but found myself unable to even control my own body, so enraptured it was.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:03 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Transmutation Experiment M4D150N (Madison)
(If you're still interested in this one...)

The machine pumped into the gelatinous woman deeper, whirring a little as the mechanical cocks pistoned further into Madison's orifices.

The clicking that issued from the machine increased in tempo, and the feeling of arousal almost doubled.

Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:23 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3