View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Shadow Play 

My eyes opened and my hips bucked a little as a yelp passed my lips. I wasn't complaining, but given the strangeness of the situation, it seemed suspicious.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:26 pm
Profile YIM

The shadow pulled its face from Linnis sopping cunt and moved back up to plant hot kiss Linnis' lips, pushing its tongue in to let her taste her own juices on her own tongue. As it did this, two more copies coalesced into huan form beside the table. when the first clone broke the kiss the other moved in attack her stiff breast buds, each one taking a nipple into its mouth to suck, lick and nibble as the first went back to its oral ministrations.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:34 pm
Profile YIM

I kissed back and happily accepted my taste before screaming, well, it was just a really loud moan. Nothing but pleasure as now three mes began pleasuring me. It was heaven. I had to be in heaven.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:41 pm
Profile YIM

As the two continued feasting on Linnis' chest the one at her now gushing twat pressed its wet lips to her clit and began suck, teasing her by nicking its teeth, and flicking its tongue across the pink nub. It pulled it fingers from her tight sphincter to add another, pumping into her hot anus with fervor.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:51 pm
Profile YIM

I writhed lightly with pleasure and my moans echoed in the room. This was amazing, "Oh, yes... oh, me!"

Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:05 pm
Profile YIM

Ryujin chuckled at her cries, rather amused by her narcissism. But this was not about pleasuring her. It was a chance to explore an aspect of his power he had never used and was partially unaware of. The clones ceased their ministrations and receeded back into the mass of shadow from which they came. In their place several tentacles emerged from the shadow rushed Linnis, entwining themselves about her almost naked form.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:07 pm
Profile YIM

I seemed to have lost the ability to care, as a dazed and glossed-over look crossed my face. I just missed pleasure.

Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:30 am
Profile YIM

The tentacles lifted her off the table effortlessly and began to reposition her. The tendrils moved her so she now hung with her back to the ceiling with arms held behind her and her shapely legs spread open. The tendrils that weren't holding her moved about her body, caressing and massaging her. Two tentacles rose from the mass, thicker then the rest and tipped with cock heads. They gently prodded her soaking cunt and anus before pushing themselves deep into her aching holes. They moved about slowly at first buy were soon pumping in and out at a steady ryhthm in tandem with each other.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:59 pm
Profile YIM

My body rocked, they plunged into me, but my better judgment and reasoning had been stripped away. My body was just responding to sexual stimulation, and my loud moans showed it. I was in a haze, and wasn't even fully aware of my surroundings anymore.

Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:05 pm
Profile YIM

As the two members pumped into her, another appendage approached her moaning lips. This one seemed to be copiously dripping slimy excretions, coming off as one of the tentacles on the cover of a La Blue Girl box cover as it pushed againster her lips. It briefly hung in front of her face before forcefully pushing itself into her mouth. Much to Linnis' surprise, the fluid oozing off the member did not taste foul like a man's or one of the many monsters of the island, rather, it tasted like much like her own sexual fluids.

(Sorry it took me so long to reply. I was in an accident the day after your last reply and totaled my car. It was my third accident total, so I've been realy worried and depressed about what'll happen to my insurance after this.)

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:49 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2