View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Shadow Play 

Post Shadow Play
I walked slowly along the beach at night. I had arranged to meet a partner here for some naked swimming, and so I just wore an open shirt and a skirt, nothing beneath. She looked out at the silvery light reflecting off the water.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:08 am
Profile YIM

Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:10 am
Profile YIM

(Ryujin and I worked it out, but I welcome you... PM him and ask to join)

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:35 am
Profile YIM

Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:39 am
Profile YIM

Hidden beneath the surface of the gleaming water creeping along the ocean floor, lurked a mechanical creature of ill intent. A creature with long, flexible metal tentacles, two bulbous black eyes, and a large, oval shaped sack big enough to hold a human being. It's sensors detected a female on the nearby beach and proceeded to carry out it's mission: collect a human female specimen and return to the lab with the speciman intact.

It crawled along the ocean floor until it just barely broke the surface of the water. It used it's powerful appendages and a propellant system to launch itself out of the water with a loud splash, straight toward Linnis' unsuspecting form. Before Linnis could get very far, the metallic tendrils of the squid like machine were entwining her arms, legs, and torso, pulling her towards itself. What would have passed for it's mouth, only a few inches wide, began to widen and expand, making room to push Linnis' struggling form inside it inch by inch. When Linnis' head popped inside the sack, she heard the hiss of gases being released inside it, sending her into a haze before finally losing conciousness. After the creature had finished "devouring" Linnis, it crawled back into the water. Using it's artificial lungs to draw air into the sack so it's cargo would not asphyxiate, it made it's way back to the labs.

(OOC: Whew, sorry it took me so long to reply, but I've just been out of it lately and haven't really felt like doing this for a while. I'm okay now though.)

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:35 pm
Profile YIM

Was all I had time to think and say before I was grabbed. I struggled, but it was futile. Called for help, but none came. Finally, as I was about to be devoured, I remembered one of the creatures eating me and it was a wholly disturbing experience. It was almost relieving to hear the hiss of gas before it all fell to black.

Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:33 am
Profile YIM

Linnis would wake up in a brightly lit room, still wearing the clothes she had on when she was taken. The room in question was cold and sterile, both in charm in temperature. She was layed out on what would have passed for some kind of operating table, had it not been padded and not have some sort of restraining devices on the sides. The walls were all made of a reflective metal, almost passing for mirrors. It was a flawlessly clean, neat room. Save for one detail that would be out of place if you looked closely enough. One wall had a small gap at the floor, as if it had been a few inches out of specs with the others.

In truth, it was part of another room that allowed observers to watch the occupants without alerting them to their presence. And in it stood Ryujin. He watched as Linnis woke up from her gas induced sleep, watching her reactions for a minute ofr two before concentrating on manipulating the shadows in the room. The shadow flowed out from the gap in the wall toward Linnis like sap running down a tree. Slowly, silently it cascaded around her and before she knew what was happening, it enveloped most of her body in darkness.

(OOC: sorry that took so long. I wasn't sure whether I wanted you to wak up in a dark, dank room with little lighting or in a bright hospital-like room. Anyway, I'm only posting today because I was able to pull yself away from my new game to go food shopping, so don't expect another anytime soon.)

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:53 pm
Profile YIM

As I slowly came to, I looked around. With a sigh, I closed my eyes again. This seemed like a rather bad situation, but I figured that as long as they didn't know I was awake, no moves would be made against me. I hadn't moved much, and tried to explore the room in my head from what little I had seen. Bland and empty was all I had really noticed. And bright. I definitely wasn't on the island, at least from what I remembered of the island. Maybe I was being rescued? Pfft, not very damn likely.

Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:11 pm
Profile YIM

As Linnis lay pretending to still be unconscious, the shadows moved together on top of Linnis and coalesced into a human silhouette. Ryujin manipulated the shadowy phantom, giving it the weight, texture and warmth of a human being. Without warning Linnis could feel something on top of her that felt like another girl. What she saw was a shadowy clone of herself on top of her. She could just barely make out dim body and facial features if she looked hard enough. The double grabbed Linnis' arms and held her down before smiling perversely. It leaned down and planted a kiss on her lips, pushing it's soft, wet tongue into her mouth.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:22 pm
Profile YIM

I kissed back, surprised. I'd be lying if I said a small narcissistic part of me wasn't really turned on by all this, but my nymphomania wasn't going to let me resist a girl, least of all myself, despite the obvious dangers.

Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:09 am
Profile YIM

The fake Linnis dew back her lips and tongue and proceeded to plant kisses moving down from Linnis' neck, stopping to suck and lick circles around each pink aureol before continuing down her flat stomach. It stopped when it felt the fabric of her skirt on it's chin and pulled her skirt down, giving it an unobstructed view of her hairless mound. It licked it's lips and was soon licking Linnis' lips, running it's tongue along her pink petals and swollen clit.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:13 am
Profile YIM

I was able to stifle my reactions at first, but once she reached my pussy, I couldn't any longer. I placed a hand on the back of her - of my? - head and let out a loud moan. God, I needed this right now.

Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:43 am
Profile YIM

The shadow silhouette circled it's tongue around Linnis' small, pink clit a few times before prying open her moist lips with it's fingers. Slowly it lapped at her pink inner folds, licking one side several times before switching to the other.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:42 pm
Profile YIM

I writhed lightly in pleasure. She was definately as talented as me, that was for sure. It was like a scene out of Legend of Zelda, where Link fights his shadow, only this version was WAY hotter.

Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:55 pm
Profile YIM

As the dark copy licked at Linnis' wet opening, it moved one hand to Linnis' slender bottom. Rather then physically push it's hand under her, it conformed to the space between Linnis and the padded table until it found the puckered entrance of her anus. Before the clone pushed into her, Ryujin added a lubricating effect to the fingers, allowing much easier access as it pushed two fingers up into her sphincter.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:19 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next