View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Captured (Keemari) 

Post Captured (Keemari)
Kanoe pulls her long raven black hair back behind her shoulders and ties it into a long pony tail. Taking a white apron off the wall, she heads to her table to attend Chemistry class. Like usual, she had no lab partner. It was to her preference, she did not want to be working with anyone and no one wanted to be near such a cold witch. Taking her necklace off, she sets it to the side as she begins reading the directions for her next assignment.

It was another day for Kanoe which she was becoming more grateful for. Mentally draining boredom usually means that no monsters have raped her that day, a fair trade off in her book. The soft giggles and conversations of students around her seemed far away to her as she kept her thoughts on her work and her own studies.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:28 pm

Post Re: Captured (Keemari)
As she worked on her experiment she would soon find out that someone has switched her instructions around as you get to step five as you mix in two of the chemicals that were provided your beaker then emits a smoke cloud that hits your face making your terrible dizzy, nasueos, and all about like your about ready to faint as you knees start to feel weak as you soon fall to your knees as they seemed sapped of strength. As the teacher comes over she says something about taking you to the nurse as you feel yourself losing concinous.

Through fluttering eyes and brief periods of being able to see during being gassed. You see some men in white lab coats and dark goggles in the nurses office as they reach down and grab you. THe next moment your on a gurnery being rolled down a hallway with bright lights. When you finally come to, you find yourself strapped down. A light shinning over you, the light was a bit different also as you see many of those men and women in lab coats around you working on large machines.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:42 pm

She was nearing the end of her experiment ahead of everyone else. It was nothing new, she did practice mixing components for spells and rituals nearly every night. This was child's play or so she thought. She added one of the final ingrediants and a loud burst of gasses shoots up from the flask, right into the student's face. Kanoe lets out a gasp, already inhaling deep breaths of the strange mixture. This was not suppose to happen. Her body sways as the room began to spin. Her mouth opens but no words would form as she slumps to her knees. Darkness was already claiming her as the witch falls over onto the hard title floor.

She felt herself being laid down on something, moving fast down the halls. Lights flash across her half lidded eyes, making her dizzy. What was happening? Did she make a mistake? Kanoe was unsure how long these moments of unconciousness last. A weak groan leaves her lips, her head pounding as she slowly regained her senses. The bright light was blinding her vision as they slowly adjusted and took in her surroundings. It was then she realized she was strapped down. Her eyes go wide at the sight of lab coats walking about. Was this NICE labs? A fear deeper than any monster could create began to creep up inside the dark witch. What did they want with her?

Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:00 pm

She then saw two scientists speaking as they then see you, the only ones without googles and had a more casually look. A female scientist comes up and speaks to them as they then both look directly at you. They nod and walk over to you. The one on the left takes out a clip board. A guy about your height with black hair, and black eyes that stare down at you as he takes notes.

The other one has mid length blonde hair and blue eyes that look down at you. He wears glasses as he adusts them. "Kanoe, correct if you answer my questions nothing bad will happen to you. I promise." He tells you. "First off, do you have a magical master now?" He asks.

Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:17 pm

Her eyes narrow to a cold glare at the two that approach her. How dare they do this to her? So this place really does abduct people. Her arms tug at her bonds but she knew it was useless. They had her where they wanted her.

The hidden threat if she did not comply left her blood boiling. She was being treated like some sort of prisoner. His first question made her blood run cold. Part of her knew that they knew about her magic. So this was what this was all about? But, why were they asking about her master? That did give her an inkling of how much they knew. She infact had two masters, Mage and Keemari though she frequents one more than the other. As much as she would love to turn the mangy wolf in and see what they do to him, she was not about to give up her only source of knowledge much less help these people.

"What are you talking about!?" She hisses, struggling as if she had no idea what was going on, "Let me go! Why have you taken me here? Where am I!?"

Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:24 pm

They look over and following there gaze you see them looking towards a scientist as she shakes her head. "I see, so the subject has multiple masters." The guy with the black hair says.

"Perhaps the question was too vague, perhaps she has but one magical master, but mind also meant ones who have mastered her body as well. She is quite stacked. I have a feeling the monsters enjoy her quite a bit." The blonde one obsvered.

"Well let's see if she at that dangerous point already." The black haired one said.

"Yes. Kanoe, have you been here before?" He asked. If she remembered her first time in here the computer would tell us when she answered as they wait.

Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:37 pm

Her eyes widen in shock at the response. How did they know this? Were they reading her mind? She tries to feel if anything besides the straps were on her body. At least she still has her uniform on. The more she heard, the more annoyed she got. The termed 'stacked' used to refer the number of monsters that had their way with her sent her over the edge.

"Y-You," She grits her teeth, "You knew they have been raping me and have done nothing about it!?"

Of course she did not remember all her rapes due to mental blocks. The next question was confusing. Keemari did mention some odd facts to her during some of her lessons but, she hardly can trust that wolf's words. She could not help having a feeling of deja vu as she struggles against whatever she is strapped to. Whatever is happening, she made every effort to mute her thoughts or do anything to keep them out of her head.

Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:45 pm

"Unresponsive. Perhaps if we answer the subjects question she'll respond." The black haired one observed.

"Perhaps. Yes, we know about it. But really do you care about how you step on the ant as you walk by. How the ingredents you use as a witch comes from animals that were once alive. These are trival matters to us. Now please answer our question. This will be your last warning." He tells her.

Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:51 pm

"Go to hell!" She hissed, "Why should I help someone who takes me against my will?"

She hated being so helpless and vulnerable before these lab coats. What were they going to do to her? But one thing was for sure though, she was not going to tell them anything. If she was nothing but an ant to them, why should she give a damn about them?

((sorry, short post))

Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:55 pm

"The subject appears to be most stubborn, just like her first time here. But like a cat she is declawed. We must make sure she stays that way." THe black haired scientist says as the blonde one nods in agreement.

They then move back as your chair then starts to go down as if moves into a lower chamber. The lights turn on and it looks like a very young kids play room with stuffed animals all around you. A very girly appearnace as the straps are removed from your body allowing you to move around.

Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:01 am

"Wh-What?"

What was that about being here before? Declawed? Why did her head hurt? It felt like she should know something but it was not coming to her. Kanoe nearly falls out of her chair as the bindings released. She quickly gets out of the chair and looks up from where she came from. There was no way she will be able to climb back up. Looking around, she found the room odd to say the least. Why did they take her into a child's playroom? It did not matter, she searches along the walls for a door or exit.

Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:07 am

"It seems we will have to make full use of our new experiment to get the truth from her." The blonde sciensist said as the black haired one was pushing some buttons taking down the static interfernce in the room, or rather the childerns music that was natural in the backround, turning down the volume.

As this happened Kanoe's senses would start to pick up something, dark, powerful.. sinister. A voice like that of a young boy then speaks. "Hmmm, that was a good nap... Oh hello there, are you my new playmate?" The voice asks you.

Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:34 am

She runs her hands along the walls. The children's music and the kiddish environment was really getting on her nerves. The witch continues her search of the room as the music began to fade and a voice calls out to her. Goosebumps crawl across her skin at the strange presence of dark powers. Was there another magic user or a mystical being in here? Unable to tell where the voice was coming from, she moves more towards the center of the room.

"I am just trying to find a way out of here," She replies softly, "Where am I?"

Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:00 am

Dark particles of magic form and the form of a young boy, short black hair with fine clothings on you. He has a smile as the darkness emits from his body on all sides. "Your in my play room, you shouldn't leave. Stay and play with me." He tells you as several of the animals float around covered in powerful dark energies.

Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:10 am

Who is this boy? Kanoe thought to herself but she knew enough to know this kid was trouble. Seeing the animals beginning to move, the dark witch tries to keep her distance from all of them. Fighting a bunch of toys, how annoying. She began to channel her mana, letting the power flow through her veins as she watches the boy.

"I don't have time for this," She mutters.

Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next