View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Captured (Keemari) 

Post Re: Captured (Keemari)
"No, you will stay and play with me, you will tell me everything." He says as the dark energy becames thick, to toxic levels. If you weren't versed in the dark arts already you would be on your knees gasping for air. This much was clear to you as the childs eyes were not dark pools as he stares at you. Even so, the overwhelming force of the magic was still hard on you.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:23 am

"Nngh! What...What do you want?"

Kanoe's body shivers as the boy's mere aura was nearly smothering her. The air felt thick as the woman took deeper breaths. She will not just give in like this. Sharp incantations hiss forth from her lips flames flicker at her finger tips, gathering into a ball of fire. She gathers it into both hands as the orb grew larger and larger. With a loud cry, she unleashes it at the young boy. Boy or not, that thing was not human.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:27 am

The fire springs forth and before your eyes dark tendirls from his body go up and eat the mana in the air as shadows, with eyes, teeth come from his body as he smiles. "Oh, how lovely. A little treat for me to enjoy." He says as the shadows rush towards you to tear you apart and that's when you hear one of the scientist speak.

"Seliem, she is not for eating. We want to know things about her. You can play with her however you like, but she must be alive."

The shadows stopped midway. "Very well." He says as the shadows change to hands and then move out towards you quickly.

Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:33 am

Her eyes widen as the tendrils of darkness simply ate her spell. Kanoe backs away quickly, her eyes never leaving the boy. She could feel the wall behind her as the tendrils rush forth. She cringes, preparing for the worse when the thing Seliem was told to stop. They wanted her alive? What information did Kanoe have that the labs want? Worse yet was such a powerful being was under NICE lab's control. Taking the moment of hesitation, she rushes to the side. She tries to avoid the hands, not wanting to know what they would touch her. Her eyes look desperately for some exit, anything.

Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:39 am

THe boy simply smiles. "Oh yes, a nice game of tag. How fun." He says with a smirk as he conjures about four dark hands that try to grab and capture you within it's hand as the boy simply smiles on.

Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:48 am

The thing absorbs magic. How can she fight it? She was thankful to be in her uniform rather than robes, allowing her more mobility. But, she knew it was just toying with her. It disgusted her being this things amusement. Only her drive to escape was keeping her going in this hopeless struggle.

"Why..Why do you work with these people?" She asks.

Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:53 am

"Hmmm, that is a good question." He says as his hands retreat back as he seems to think about this. "Why do I work in such an environment. Unable to play. Hmmm.." He seems to think about it for a moment as you then hear the music start to play louder a different tune.

His eyes seem to turn white and then black again. "Ah, it's fun down here, very fun, with such lovely prey." He says as his hands then shot out, much faster then before as they try and grapple you.

Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:03 am

It was foolish to reason with it. The thing was like some sort of demented child. Kanoe yelps as she dives to the side. As she pushes off her legs to keep moving, she trips over a stuffed horse. The woman curses as she stumbles over onto the hard floor. Knowing the hands were coming, she shuts her eyes tight.

((sorry, short post))

Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:10 am

The hands grab your limps and pull you up and toward him in a rush. "Yes, lets get rid of those useless things." He tells you as two hands hold onto your arms and the other two grab your clothing. First your blouse as he rips it to pieces freeing your pale breasts to the air as he tugs down your skirt.

"Yes, yes, let me get to know my big sister." He says with a smile as his two free dark hands then grab your breasts squeezing them, hard, almost painfully as you see those dark hands then start to enter your breasts a bit.

Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:23 am

"L-Let me go!" She hissed.

She fought against her bonds as the strange being began to tear away her uniform. Her luscious orbs bounce free from their confinement causing the woman to gasp. Kanoe did not want to think of what this thing was going to do to her.

The witch bites down on her lip as the dark hands began to fondle and squeeze her breasts. A strange sensation began to fill her as the hands began to seep into her body. Her struggles renew at the sight, not sure what he was doing to her.

Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:28 am

"Oh my, such dark powers. You truely are my sister. I apolgize then for what I have to do. Now who is your master?" He asks as the dark hand float inside your breasts the sensation bizzare to say the least as you see him form four more hands giving him a total of eight dark hands.

Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:38 am

S-Sister?! What was he talking about? She stifles a gasp as the hand seeps in further into her body. Her eyes grew wide as more shadowy hands flow from the being. Why did they want to know about her masters so much? What was so important about them?

"Why..Ngh...Should I tell you!?" She hissed.

Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:42 am

"Because, I'll kill them for you." He says with a smirk, deep, hellish one. "Yes, I'll rip them apart, devour there powers, the ones who would betray NICE." He tells you as you then see the hand that were once engulfing your breasts totally in then you feel a twinge as if your soul was jerked around inside you as a flash of a memory came up along with great pain. "Hmmm, who was that I just say. Stop reisisting and let me rip the memory out so I can see it." He tells you.

Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:50 am

"Agh!" Her body convulses in pain as a memory flashes in her mind. "N-No..Please," She shakes her head, trying to keep the being from getting inside her head. The witch tries to channel her mana in a futile form of defense against this strange form of interogation. As much as she wanted to see Keemari and the other scum die, she was not about to give in to the lab coats that let these things happen to her.

Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:58 am

"Oh, what this, you have memories that are buried deep within you, hmmm, why are they so hard to access." He tells you as you feel his dark aura grow as he seems to reaches for these memories as a mix of pain and pleasure floods through your body as he does this as memories start to flash up of you being in the lab, different memories then the ones of a few minutes ago.

"Those memories are off limits. Continue the probing for her masters of magic." A voice from the intercom then said.
"As you wish." THe boy said as you could feel him, as if he was pawing aside your soul, your brain to find what he wanted, each painful motion of his hands.

Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next