View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Captured (Keemari) 

Post Re: Captured (Keemari)
"Are you going to cry for me. How delcious that would be." He says as he then moves his hands up his real hands and grab each of your breasts. His hands small in comparision as they dig into your flesh barely able to even say there covering a thrid as he marvels at the softeness of the flesh just like a virgin boy might as he squeishes them in his hand, adding pleasure to pain he inflicted with much glee.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:54 pm

"Ugh...n-no.."

She groans in pain as the boy began to fondle her already abused breasts. The motions of his fingers gave a soothing warmth over the tingling pain she was feeling. The dark witch continues to squirm weakly as she felt her breasts warming to his touch. Her mind was beginning to be distracted by the pain and soothing touch of his hands. The bountiful orbs began to firm gently with faint arousal, her nipples hardening and beginning to peak from their soft areolae.

"Please..don't..don't do this..." She pleads, "We...We can escape together."

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:01 pm

"Escape? Escape from where. This is the world." He tells you as the scientist decide that this might be a good way to break down her will first. They kept a close eye on the monitors and such for this, but he was a creation of the dark magic they had taken from various sources. Merged together into an artifical life. He was far too powerful, but usefully as they observe the young witch, being taken by darkness.

Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:04 pm

Her eyes shut, shaking her head in an attempt to fight the invader in her mind. It was getting harder to concentare as more darkness fed agony and pain into her breasts and the being's hands rubbed and soothed the pain away. The mixture of pain and pleasure was already bearing fruit as her breasts swell further with arousal. Heated blood began to fill the pale orbs, pulsing with her heart beat. Kanoe tugs and pulls at her bonds, trying to get away from the hands but all it causes her to do is sway before the being's hungry gaze.

Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:13 pm

"Ha, ha, ha such delcious memories of pain, pleasure, torment, all inflicted upon your lovely body. So many memories, so much pain. YOu may be a being of darkness like me, but your weak, such delicious memories. MORE!" It roared out as his body took another growth spurt.

The scientisits observed up above, suprised at the beings growth but they believed all was well and besides they were collecting great data, about there creatures beliefs, patherns, and power. This wasn't there orginal objective, but once the creature was done with her, thrown her body aside they could extract the memories from the creature.

As a side effect of this pain, the pleasure memories that were once supressed were now bearing brought to the surface, threatening your mental strength even more, past rapes, ravishing, torture all brought forth as this monster dives into your phsyche, tearing away, looking, enjoying the memories that you would wish would just go away.

Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:06 pm

"Ahh..Ahh...St..N-No...Please no!" She screams.

Images and memories began to flash across her vision more and more. Each time she pushes the thought out of her mind, a new memory would surface threatening to draw her in. A low groan leaves her lips as her resistance continues to wear away. Visions of being raped over and over were now filling her thoughts. Tentacles, oozes, magical beings and beasts flood her concious thoughts. She could not stop thinking about them, reliving the memories right there before the creature.

Juices soak into her undergarment and continue to run down her quivering thighs as surges of emotions and sensations tear through her psyche. She was too afraid, too aroused to think of resisting anymore. The being continues to tear open doors and mental blocks she never knew she had. Memories of the most horrid rapes and events rush out all at once as if she was reliving them simultaneously. Her eyes flutter rapidly and slowly began to roll back in her head. There was no escape, her world was crashing down around her. Did all this happen to her in one year? Her body began to spasm and arch as her head rears back. A piercing scream echoes off the walls as she began to climax from the vivid memories. After a few moments of shudders, the woman falls limp in her bonds. Her eyes were glassy, lost, defeated.

Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:19 pm

The creature then gasps not at what it feels, but whether what it see's as the finally memories that are unlocked are the ones in the lab, these memories of your first time here. How your power was so great, how some of it was syphoned off as the being actually removes its hands from your body a look of concern on it's face for a bit. "Mother...." It said in a low whisper as the bulk of it's dark engeries, it's body was taken from her... in an experiment it came to this conclusion, the process was strange to it. It never thought such a thing was possible. It always just thought it existed as its dark hands continue to open your memories but without any pain.

Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:40 pm

Even if the pain were to remain, Kanoe would not likely react. Her eyes remain blank. Only the occasional flutter of her eyes revealed that things were still being done to her. It was like dream. Memories filter through her mind that she never recalled before. They looked so foreign but strangely familiar. The more lustful of memories still kept her body heated as nectar lightly glistens her thighs. One thing was for sure though. Kanoe was not home anymore. Her mind was an open book as the being continues to explore.

Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:53 pm

The creature slightly looked up at the scientists as they recorded the data. It was as he said, they would use him in the most vile way possible, this damn music kept me complicient as well. Well my sweet mother, your pain, pleasure, your necter is so very sweet. I'll keep you around. He thought as he pulled out a seed.

The scietists had great data now and since he had turned her into a blank slate for them it was over now. Time to continue there tests on the witch and block her memories again. At that time though there sensors went hay wire as the seed that the creature had used grew into a plant that caused massive intefernce in there intstruments as he stood up with Kanoe in his arms.

"Lets us be on our way." He tells Kanoe as he starts to slip into the shadows teleporting through them to the only being he trusts with the witch in his arms as the vines then catch on fire burning the room to a crisp. A great loss, but they could always recapture Kanoe... if the being would let her go sometime they thought as the data was worth the temporay loss.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3