View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Forbidden Paradise (Paul Epsis) 

Post Re: Forbidden Paradise (Paul Epsis)
Paul listened carefully to what she was describing. It did not make much sense to him as he had never heard of something like this before. He scratched his cheeks as he continued to observe the inky black leather scrawling over her flesh, as if it did have a mind of its own. He racked his brain on what to do and how to remove it. “Well, that is most odd; it has connections to your nervous system… ” He said as she told him about how it ate her clothing when it transformed. That would explain why she was so apprehensive earlier, or it could have been about something entirely else that would come along from the strange garments transformation.

When she said perverse, it immediately raised his interest a bit more as she continued on. “Perverse? What do you mean exactly when you say perverse?” He asked as he ran a hand over the substance, feeling for himself on what she described. It did in fact feel alive; it was warm and seemed to carry its own energy field. He dragged his fingers over the black coverings then to her fair skin. “Hmm, do you feel my hand?” He asked as he shifted his touched between her unexposed skin and the substance that continued to grow.

He was most impressed by it just by it and her description. It carried with it by the looks of it a use that he could use for his own devious uses, but for now he would have to decipher it. “Well, from what I can tell, it seems to be organic but not natural. Though, I could easily be wrong. It’s not the first time that has happened.” He said with a chuckle as he tried to relax her a bit.

“I can not help at this time, but if you don’t mind. I would like to put you under observation so I can run tests on you and this to see what I can do to help you. Do you mind?” He asked as he took her hand and gave her a warm comforting smile and a pet to the back of her hand. “I promise, I’ll do my best and take perfect care of you.”

Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:32 pm
Profile YIM

The student closed her eyes for a few brief moments as the doctor’s fingers slowly ran the length of her arm. She nodded in acknowledgement as she felt his warmth against the bare section of skin. Her thoughts began to toil as she debated on how to explain the function of the suit without giving away that she knew much more than she was telling. Instead she stayed quiet for several moments, averting her gaze towards the ground and allowing her crystal gray eyes to wander the lab.

After several moments she revealed as much as she could.

“What I’ve noticed so far is that it will form into a sort of outfit. The design may vary from time to time, but for the most part it is rather revealing…It seems to respond to lustful thoughts, no matter how brief they may be.” She added honestly.

She offered a weak smile as the man chided with her playfully, her gaze continually shifting from exploration to the occupied scientist that was exploring the substance writhing against her flesh. It seemed to shudder whenever her ran his finger across his warmth.

She felt her spirits begin to drop as Paul revealed that he cold not help her at this time. He had already offered her more than she could have expected and she was extremely grateful for it, but it was the longing for instant gratification that fueled the student’s desires. She wanted this thing off of her, and she would do anything to do so.

The student felt the heat rushing to her cheeks as the doctor took up her hand in his own, stroking the back with his palm trying to comfort the student. He wished to keep her under observation, being a scientist the student knew that this could be a long and arduous journey. She shifted nervously, quite unsure of how to proceed. What was she to do about her classes? How long would he hold her here? Her ears perked as he started to assure her of her safety, but Shai knew the lengths she’d gone to ensure that she obtained knowledge. She knew the potential risks of agreeing to such things.

“I…I don’t know.” She said, politely pulling her hand away and setting it on her lap. It was obvious the student was dealing with several emotions at the moment, confusion and anger the most prevalent in her features.

“I understand that it would almost be necessary, but isn’t there any other way? I mean, how long were you planning to keep me for observation? I can’t just ditch my responsibilities back on the island.”

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:00 am
Profile YIM

Paul continued to gather small things from around the lab and placed them upon a small tray. He hummed softly as he thought of what else he needed. He brought along the tray and placed it on a medical cart, on it was nothing too bad, a few harmless examination tools and electronic devices reminiscent to a Star Trek ‘Tricorder’, and a few other odds and ends that seemed vaguely useful. He would go over everything twice and even had to get up to roll in an EKG machine and another that could be best described as a brain scanner. “There, that should be everything.” He said to himself as he triple checked and found it adequate.

“From the sounds of what you are telling me. I can guess that it is not sentient or symbiotic. It’s probably of a parasitic nature,” He figured as he scratched his head. “Hmmm, maybe it’s fungal in origin.” He wondered as he sat down in front of her again. He lifted his visor and sighed. He crossed his arms and his legs and stretched out. “It’s hard to tell without me cutting off a sample. Though from what you tell me I doubt that any sort of local anesthetic.” He advised. He then had an idea of what to do and gave a brighter smile.

He continued to notice how she was growing more disheartened as he explained himself. He gave a slight nod and would then try his best to convince her into staying, but he would have to turn on the charm a bit it seemed. “It’s not that bad.” He said with a chuckle as he relaxed. “I will have you under observation for only the week end. I will even have quarters put up for you so I can observe you so I can note any changes. Then with that basic information and formulate a program nanites to some how remove this…thing.” He said as he touched the leather again.

“Though this is entirely up to you, and I will not force you into anything that you feel uncomfortable with.” That was a lie of course. He had ulterior motives besides wanting to figure out what that stuff was and how to use it to his own devilish needs and wants. Why let something like that go to waste right? He sat back and gave her a choice.

Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:45 pm
Profile YIM

Shai’s eyes followed Paul as he gently dropped her hand and started to bustle around the lab. He seemed eager to examine the specimen on her arm, and suddenly Shai began to feel more like an experiment than a colleague. He wandered around the area, grabbing several instruments that Shai recognized, and a few more that Shai could only guess their function. He seemed so sure that Shai would agree that even when he asked her and gave her an option there was still a confident tone in his voice…as if she wouldn’t say no.

The student bit back the small amount of hurt that was associated with the assumption. In all honesty, Shai was just as curious about the substance as the doctor was. Though, she had never been the object of study before. She knew that it could potentially be arduous and stressful. Several visions ran through her mind briefly, visions of a mad scientist keeping her harbored against her will and performing freakish experiments on her. She almost chuckled to herself as she shook the thoughts away. Another glance at the hopeful Paul melted away the trepidation that surrounded Shai’s heart, knowing full well the meaning of the gleam in his eyes.

“Well, if it’s just for the weekend…” The student began, eyes wandering around the lab. Shai’s face suddenly blanched a wretched paleness, the substance rippling across her flesh sending a warm, sharp tingling bite against her skin. Her blouse and pants shrank at an alarming rate against her flesh, slowly melding into the freakishly midnight material as it bound with her skin. The student fell back against the table, hands doing their best to halt the substance as it swarmed across her skin.

Several seconds later, the suit had finished materializing, causing an embarrassed blush from Shai as her arms wrapped defensively around her partially exposed breasts. The deviant suit had formed a twin pair of large cuffs at her wrists, the inky substance contouring her body in an exotic type of bikini style. Her mid belly was exposed, a tight tummy rising rapidly as the student tried to catch her breath as she dealt with the sensations. Her arms were mostly barren except for a felt straps that crisscrossed down towards the cuffs. Her breasts were full and lifted being covered with a single strap just across her nipples, connected to a triangle shape that lifted the orbs causing a sexy sense of cleavage. At her waist was a ‘V’ shaped bikini bottom with several seductively placed straps around her hips and derriere. Her skin was also bare from her smooth, shapely long legs down to her petite feet . Her toes curled nervously as she sat her, eyes searching longingly for something to cover up with, but knowing full well that the suit would engulf that as well.

She swallowed hard, eyes refusing to meet the obvious stare she was receiving from the scientist beside her. “I-I…told you it was…perverse.” She stammered, flustered by the shock and embarrassment that coursed through her shivering body.

Tears rimmed her wide, doe eyes as her gaze never moved from their spot on the floor at the doctor’s feet. Her shoulders bobbing slightly as the threat of despair lingered over her form.

“Please…you have to get this thing off of me.” She whispered.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:16 am
Profile YIM

Paul would begin with the most honest of intentions as he was a doctor and scientist of sorts, and a very good and respected on at that. He kept the soft smile on his face as he watched her contemplate the idea of staying with him for a few days. After all, he was the only one that could possibly help her, or had any idea on how to help her. Her answer was obvious but he would say nothing that would make him sound evil of course. He was a sly one; you had to give that to him. “I am happy that you agree, and thank you in advance. I’ll do my best to help you remove that thing.” He said with a grin.

He continued to watch her only soon then noticing that her clothes were shrinking. He tried to scramble to a video recording device, but he would not even get close to one by the time that her clothes had disappeared. He swore slightly at missing the opportunity at watching something amazing and catching at the same time for further study and a record of events. “Now that was most interesting and unexpected.” He said as he lifted up a camera.

He gave a sigh of irritation and held the camera in his hand. It was a small one, but digital so it would suit his needs nicely. “So do you mind if I put you on video so I may keep it as a record or would you have me keep this whole thing a secret and destroy this later?” He asked as he leaned his head to the side a bit to give his request a bit of extra weight. He seemed to be getting his way a lot and he liked that.
Paul took the time for her to respond to look carefully at her form. He began ‘Examining’ it and her closely. He traced her curves with his eyes, and followed her structure and took in every intimate detail of her body, from the expression she carried, it was intensely cute, and he found himself hard pressed to restrain himself, though he would not expose himself just yet. Her breasts were a gorgeous shape and a very lovely size, one most men would greatly approve of as well. Her whole figure was that of a beautiful young woman, and those black clothes eating suit would only give her an extra flair of eroticism and with that mixed with her expression and fear, he could feel the hunger grow inside of himself. To him she would be the sweetest thing to taste.

“Though that thing is quite naughty and unwanted, I must say as a male it makes you look drop dead arousing, but please forgive me. I’ll control myself.” He said with a laugh. He was quite honest and wanted that he liked it quite obvious. “

Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:02 am
Profile YIM

Though Shai refused to meet the doctor’s gaze she could feel her body growing hot as his eyes undoubtedly wandered her form. She watched his feet disappear from view as he scurried about the lab, wandering away for several seconds. She dared to take a quick peek and was mortified by the small device in his hands. For the advancement of science or not there was no way she’d ever want to be filmed in such a state. Her face must have been a deep scarlet hue by now, the heat definitely overpowering the ‘make-up’ that the nanomachines provided for her. She gritted her teeth and turned her head away ashamed, struggling to conceal her body even more so.

“Please, don’t film.” She pleaded, shuddering as she heard his footsteps draw closer towards her. Once again his shoes appeared within her vision and she dared tear her eyes away from the floor to meet his gaze. She felt a tinge of arousal as she watched his eyes wander over her exposed flesh, lingering in the most private of areas before adoring the rest of her lithe body.

She lowered her eyes again in embarrassment as the compliment, or rather observation was made about her current state provoking a feeling of arousal within the doctor. She was attracted to him, and felt a bit shocked and relieved that the doctor was not disgusted with her. She had never had a great response with men growing up, most though her snowy locks to be some sort of deformity, or that she was albino- which she certainly was not.

The suit began to warm against her body, and for several seconds she thought Grail may be lurking nearby. She cast a wary glance around the lab but was relieved with the potential thought that perhaps the suit was responding with her own lustful thoughts.

“No records.” She decided at last. “No films, no documents, nothing. If you must write things down that’s fine, but I want everything burned.” A few stray tendrils of her shocking locks had fallen astray and framed her docile face. She lifted her hand briefly and brush the tendrils away.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:33 am
Profile YIM

He gave a sigh, if he expected her cooperation he would have to give on some things, and this would be one of them. "Alright, no filming whatsoever, okay?" He said quietly with a nod as he placed the camera back down where he had found it and smiled. “I get to keep the suit though.” He said with a shrug. “For continued research and such.” He added quietly

Paul watched her as she continued to grow more nervous and upset. With a sigh he moved closer to her and placed his hands gently upon her shoulders and proceeded to rub them lightly. "There, there." He said quietly as he tried his best to comfort her. "There's no need to worry." He added as his hand came up to rub her cheek and wipe away the tears. "You have nothing to worry about. Just relax and let me do what I got to do and we'll have you out of that suit in no time." He said. His voice shook slightly with a fake nervousness showing that he was apparently not comfortable with her upset.

He could feel the suit’s warmth now as it continued to do what it did. He would let his mind however roll with many ideas on what she felt and how exactly he could influence it to his own needs to further control her and such.

“I give you my word that nothing will remain of this. Now if you would lie down on this bed, I’ll make some calls so I can have the examination room outfitted with a decent bed so you can rest and I can watch you and figure out this thing.” He said as he kept his hands on her, to give her a bit of his warmth so that it might relax her into understanding. “Though, I know you are scarred and nervous. But you are also brave for trusting and letting me help you.” He confided.

Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:48 am
Profile YIM

Shai was relieved to hear the doctor agree to her privacy. Her eyes followed his movement as he placed the camera down, leaving it behind before offering his ultimatum. He wanted to keep the wretched thing? He could have it, Shai decided. She nodded her agreement and found herself shifting again on the table, still offering her vain attempt of modesty. Her arms fought to cover her exposed flesh, but in the end she finally relaxed slightly and allowed her arms to grip the edge of the examination table.

Any semblance of comfort she felt immediately dissipated when she felt the doctor’s warm hands resting on her shoulders. She froze for several seconds, reveling in the wonderful feeling of his strong hands gently massaging her shoulders. She listened to his comforting words and her posture eased slightly.

“T-thank you.” She stammered, offering the best courageous smile she could. She hoped that he could figure something out. Following the doctor’s instructions, she reluctantly slipped away from Paul’s grip and swung her legs up onto the table. She leaned backward, easing herself down into a laying position on the table. She felt a shrill chill kiss her skin as her bare back as she waited for the doctor.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:33 am
Profile YIM

Paul went to his desk and sat down in front of the computer again. He toyed around on it for a moment, doing something. What exactly was unknown but it had something to do with him getting her a room in the Labs. He was typing quickly and mumbling to himself for the moment, and after about a three minutes worth of quick keystrokes, the doctor had finished what he had set out to do and with a flourished touch he hit the enter key. "There we are, you are now admitted for a small appendicitis." He said with a smile. He had to lie to the system to make things legitimate. "Please bear with the lies for a little while." He said as he turned to face her and gave her a playful wink.

He slowly stood up and made his way over to her and placed his hand on hers. “Now, I will go get that room set up, do you need anything?” He asked as he looked down to her and tried to keep her calm and relaxed for the time being. “Water, the heat turned up, or a blanket perhaps?” He offered.

Paul was very convincing with his bedside manner, and at one would probably never notice something odd with him, minus a few odd things that made a genius special. He had gone over her file extensively and knew everything medical about her, after all he wanted to make sure that his food was healthy and taken care of after all. He though would of course feign ignorance on most things to play as a doctor who had been ‘unprepared’. “Though now that you are admitted under my care. I need to know if you are allergic to anything or have any prior medical needs that I need to be aware of?” He asked per procedure with a new patient or human test subject.

Paul could not help but find himself enthralled with her. She was beautiful, smart, innocent to a point, and bashful. Her nature excited him and he could tell at the bottom of his being that she had a darker streak running through that white pristine image she projected. She would do well in her future in her given field, he might even decide to hire her if she keeps with it. One could only hope.

Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:54 am
Profile YIM

Shai waited nervously, fidgeting lightly with her fingers as the doctor worked away at the computer. She drew her arms over her chest, her head resting on her oversized bun that apparently also doubled as quite a comfortable pillow. Her eyes wandered around the lab, eventually resting absentmindedly on the large fluorescent light overhead. Just as the student seemed to be entirely lost in her thoughts, the sound of Dr. Epsis’ voice rang inside of her ears, drawing her attention away from the ‘interesting’ light. She nodded appreciatively at the length of discrete measures the doctor had taken, her fingertips lightly tracing the contour of her bare shoulder.

When asked if she needed anything she politely declined, remembering her water was only in the next room. If she were thirsty she’d just run and grab it. Her gaze wandered upwards as she tried to recall any allergies or previous medical conditions.

“During my first year on the island I endured a sufficient amount of physical trauma, I can’t recall anything, but I was told that I was spelunking with some friends in one of the caves when it collapsed on us. I was in a coma for a few years while the wonderful doctors on the island worked diligently to keep me alive and bring me out of it. Other than some slight memory loss they deemed me healthy, I haven’t had any allergies that I can think of-“ The student’s gaze seemed distant, as if she had completely forgotten what else she was going to say.

“Get out Shai....” She blinked several times as the shrill, chilling voice assaulted her mind. ”Get out! Get out! don’t let him separate us. Leave now Shai Tanaka!” Her face blanched and she grabbed at her temples desperately. The suit’s temperature rose, causing a bright pink to form on the sensitive skin surrounding its inky blackness.

“It-it’s so hot…it wont stop.” She breathed sitting up and drawing her knees to her chest, her fingertips dug into the sides of her head, the student pleading with the damnable voice to stop. Each time it surged on, sending painful white and red flashes through her mind, always with the same warning. This went on for several seconds, the student’s whimpering pleas filling the air as she tried to calm the voice inside of her mind.

” Leave now, Shai Tanaka! Get out, Get out!” Then, just as quickly as it begun it stopped. The voice faded leaving only a semblance of the lingering warning. The student’s tensed body began to visibly relax, her head slowly rising as she looked around, her gaze finally settling on the double doors. The suit’s surface began to cool against her skin, the student’s cautious fingertips running the length of one of the straps that adorned her body.

She clenched her jaw, bringing her attention back towards the doctor.

“It is sentient. It was talking to me, I’m sure it was. It’s never done that before…then again it never had a reason to feel threatened. Paul, you have to get this thing off of me.” She said looking down at one of the cuffs on her wrist, raising it into her view. “Quickly.”

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:46 am
Profile YIM

Paul took up a clipboard with a blank sheet of paper on it and with a pen in his hand he would begin taking down her medical history. When she told him he was shocked and he found her story quite interesting and it had honestly made him take another look at her. “Are you serious?” He asked with a slight chuckle. “I must say that’s something quite amazing.” He said to himself. “Hmm, well it sounds like that should not be a problem, unless something bad comes back, but that is highly unlikely. “ He explained as he dotted his I’s and crossing his T’s. “Though with your… condition, and this zoot suit, I cannot be too sure on how this will work out. I’m warning you in advance.” He said as he placed down the clipboard.

He smiled to her as he reached out to pet her head, but stopped when she began to go into a fit of sorts. He looked over her as her flesh began to tinge a shade of pink as if it were being heated. Her cries of it being hot only told him that it was either capable of using a chemical reaction to heat up her body or it was tied into her own systems. He ran his hand down her arm and inspected the leather closely. It honestly felt alive. “Are you okay, does it hurt?” He questioned.

When she finally calmed and told him that it had spoken to her. He was struck in disbelief at that revelation. “Alive,” He said quietly. “are you sure?” He said went to inspect a bit closer. He took his stethoscope and placed the cold probe upon her chest. “What did it say?” He asked.

The thought of a symbiotic or parasitic organism being sentient was a great discovery. It being natural or unnatural would lead to an amazing amount of waves in the scientific community. He listened carefully if he could hear anything that was out of the ordinary, but nothing. Just a slightly elevated heartbeat, but that was expected due to her current emotional state and what was going on.

Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:52 am
Profile YIM

Shai felt her chest tighten defensively as the doctor placed the cool metal against her flesh. Well aware of the procedure she breathed deeply, her eyes narrowing on the doctor’s face for any hint of worry that may cross his marble-like features. After seeing nothing she exhaled a second time, watching as he drew the stethoscope silently away from her.

Her thoughts reveled in recent memory of the voice that had assaulted her thoughts. She tried to detach herself from the situation. It was obviously a warning, but what struck her as odd as that there was no maliciousness in the tone she’d heard. While it seemed impossibly loud within the confines of her mind, it almost seemed sincere and pleading. It just didn’t feel like a threat made of desperation, it almost seemed concerned with her well-being. Shai’s eyes absent mindedly fell onto the doctor, hardly registering what was going on around her.

“It said…to get out.” She breathed at last, glancing a nervous look over her shoulder. There seemed to be a hint of bitterness in her tone. She was a bit jealous that she was unable to study the specimen bound to her, had it been under different circumstances she would have thoroughly enjoyed the study. The circumstances however, were not in her favor and she was going to be the lab rat. She despised it.

There was also that haunting feeling of the suit’s warning. She would not allow herself to succumb to the trickery of the demon-spawned substance. Despite her intuitive thoughts she felt safer here than she did alone with the inky leather swarming her body.

‘Foolish girl, foolish, foolish girl! There has to be some way to get her out of this creature’s grasp!’ Shay thought maliciously as she clung lovingly, defensively to Shai’s delicate curves. Ever so subtly, a thin almost invisible tendril peeled away from one of the dangling straps at Shai’s shapely legs. It wound in a downward spiral towards the floor, crawling stealthily towards the stationary shoe that house the foot of the creature that had captured Shai.

‘For as smart as this girl is, she sure is an idiot.’ Shay grumbled to herself as she latched against the smooth leather of the shoe. She coiled upward, searching eagerly for a piece of flesh to latch onto. Once she crested the rim of his sock she struck against the skin, latching painlessly to the flesh. It took her several moments to send her message through the creature’s nervous system, the eagerness of exploring the creature’s body nearly overwhelming her as she surged through him.

”I know what you are…” She purred softly through the Dr’s mind. She exuded a feeling of security and calmness as she prepared to send her next message.

”I assure you, any attempts to remove me from the girl will only cause her excruciating pain…or worse- you and I know the consequences associated with such an incident. You see, I have always been a part of her, burrowed deep inside of her subconscious begging for a way out. The demon thought he’d bound the suit to her, but he bound it to me just as I was gaining control over her mind. I am the forbidden desire the girl harbors, I am her sexuality, I am the better part of her. So if it is within your goal to destroy me, you will destroy her. “ She paused for a few moments, considering any avenue she could traverse in order to make this beneficial for the both of them. A wicked feeling undulated through the student’s body, heating Shay’s substance ever so slightly as she felt her excitement growing.

”I can give her to you Paul,” She cooed softly. ”I will bend to your will so as long as you keep her under the semblance that you’re trying to help her. If you choose to try and remove me, I assure you the girl will die but I will live on.”

Shai fidgeted slightly, her hands wandering the length of her arms as if trying to soothe the heat that radiated from the leather. Her bun had been shaken loose, the long coiling braid falling sloppily over her shoulder and down towards the floor, the tip dancing lightly across the cool surface.

“Is the room ready Doctor? It’s a bit cold in here.” She said shyly, as she crossed her arms over her hardening nipples, lightly detectable through the thin straps covering them.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:38 am
Profile YIM

“That’s very odd.” Paul commented as he continued his examination of Shai’s vitals while she came down from her fit the suit had caused. She spoke of what it said and that further intrigued Paul on how to use this thing. He failed to notice that the suit had mobilized on its own and reached down until it was too late. Paul was measuring her pulse and noted how it was calming down, but she still was quite nervous. “What are you?” He asked the aloud. He was talking about the suit but he had no expectation of being replied too, but that was about to change.

To Paul, the world and everything froze as a seductive voice flowed into his head. It was Shai’s. He was confused, but he remained quiet as he listened. The way she talked sent a shiver down his spine and filled the pit of his stomach with a need to feed. Paul found her words amusing as she threatened to harm his prey. He chuckled in his mind and spoke up. “Dearie, if you know what I am, and control her sensations. I am at a disadvantage. I do not wish any harm to my meals.” He cooed in return as he pushed his consciousness into the suit. “You know what I am, of what I can do. Do you believe I would do something that would jeopardize my precious toys?” He added with a smile. Her offer was sweet and he would not pass it up.

“Submit her, and yourself to my will, and I will find do my best.” He said with a chuckle and then pulled away to break the connection under his own power. He sealed her away from contacting him by controlling his own nervous system that was beyond any human’s command. His face had not changed since that moment the suit talked to him; he looked to the innocent Shai who would soon fade away. “Sure, right this way.” He said as he offered her his hand in assistance of helping her off the table.

Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:26 pm
Profile YIM

Shay eagerly fed on the transmissions being siphoned to her through Shai. She was thrilled at the forceful tone of the creature’s voice, commanding her to give over not only Shai but herself as well. She felt a biting pain as the creature snapped her winding tendril, severing not only their physical connection, but their mental one as well. A small remnant of what Paul had broken away from remained against his skin, forming into a small tribal tattoo on his ankle. It warmed against his skin as it formed, though it emitted a small feeling of power. She would grant his request to succumb to him, through this small piece of herself he would be able to command her will.

Shai was relieved when the warm, silent hum against her flesh subsided and suit seemed relatively stationary for the time behind. A grateful hand took hold of Paul’s as he helped her down from the table. Instead of letting go right away she clung to his warmth, looking for any sense of security she could grasp, though she found little. For someone who thrives on being in control, losing all control over the situation makes them desperate, or in Shai’s case it did anyway.

He led her towards a door she had not seen inside the lab earlier. Once outside she peered down a hallway, casting a nervous glance over Paul’s shoulder, hiding behind him in the instance there may be a lab tech wandering the halls. After seeing nobody, she gingerly wandered out behind the doctor, walking past several doors until he stopped in front of one. She politely averted her eyes as he entered some sort of code and the door swooshed open.

It was of simple décor, and only did the entire impact of her decision finally hit her. It looked as though it were some very tiny apartment of sorts. A simple twin bed with a blue and white bedspread was set against the far wall, a large armoire settled a few feet from the side of it. It was then that Shai remembered how much she despised carpet, as her eyes settled on the floor. She was so accustomed to hardwood floors that she had forgotten the gritty feel as she stepped onto the cheap carpet that adorned most schools. As she continued her survey of the room she noted a cheap lamp settled on the bedside table, it had a copper gleam that made it seem horribly out of place in the otherwise cream colored room. She noticed several sconces lining the walls that illuminated the beige room. Her eyes wandered up those cream walls to each corner where she noticed several cameras positioned so that they would be much out of her reach unless she were to move a piece of furniture and stood on it.

She had since walked past Paul and turned slightly to regard him.

“The…the cameras, I thought we agreed…” She said her voice trailing off waiting for some kind of reassurance.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:57 am
Profile YIM

Paul had not felt the suit made its connection to his body, but felt it break away from his body, the sensation was slightly painful. He flinched slightly but it was quickly hidden away. He swore to himself before gripping her hand and leading her away to the room he had the lab’s machine’s prepare. From the lab they would travel to the observation rooms. Down the hall and on the far right was the one he had set up. It fell well under his stringent specifications. “Do not fret Shai, I will take good care of you.” He said as he patted her shoulder and walked close with her.

He watched her as she examined the room, hoping slightly that he had liked his choices on the things that filled it. If he had more time he could have done a bit of research on what she liked in a room and had it arranged to those, but this was done fairly well under very little warning. “Well it’s not much, but I it will do.” He said as he felt the difference in room temperature. It was perhaps twenty degrees warmer in here then it was in the air conditioned laboratory. When she looked up and spied the cameras and questioned about them, he would be forced to think quickly. “No worries about those. They come with every room, but these I have deactivated from recording.” He said with a smile. He was good at deceiving her and proved himself again to be an excellent liar. He often thought as a joke that he could sell water to a fish as proof of his skill.

He led her over to the bed and sat her down. “Is it to your liking?” he asked as he canted his head to the side and squatted down in front of her, with his hands resting on her knees. “If there is anything else I can do for you. Please...just ask.” He cooed gently, easing her in a state of relaxation. “Please, just lay back and rest now.” He added before pulling his fingers from her skin slowly. Every touch he used was meant to tease her flesh and excite her body while relaxing her guard and making it easier for him to gain control over his delicious treat. "Tease her for me." was his simply saying to the suit as he stood up. Making good use of his new power and control over her. He would not even need to use his pheromones to begin his feeding it seemed. A most pleasant development for him.

Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:27 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next