View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 9:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 An Unknown Appointment (Paul) 

Post Re: An Unknown Appointment (Paul)
Paul would not touch her still as he let his program run it's course. The hands 'pulled' her nipples roughly as a set of lips pressed to her taught tummy and traced their invisible shape down her luscious body. "I thought you would like this? You lover's touch, her lips, if you do not like it.. I can bring her here for you." He said with a smirk, loving to tease and torment her as she received pleasure from a figment of her imagination of which he controlled. "Maybe we'll relive that night I made you take her against her will, and I then took the two of you as playthings." He said with a smile as his hand reached down to stroke over her collar bone while his lips slid to her neck.

Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:45 am
Profile YIM

The witch gasps as her nipples throb and swell further as her body thinks they were being pinched. It felt too real. If it were not for the fact she saw the professor's hands nowhere near her body, she would have thought it was him doing these horrible teases to her.

Kanoe did not dare admit anything to this person. Neither answer would have been good. Her breathing became soft gasps as the tender touch of the 'fingers' continue to stroke more heat and need into her full breasts. Soft lips trail down her stomach, passing over her navel. It was mentally strenuous to try and resist without begging for it all to stop. If she said anything that displeased him, he would bring Claire next. She tried to stay strong but hearing what he did to them both, all the parts neither of them remembered, a faint whimper escapes her lips.

"Please don't...I'll do anything," she trembles, "J-Just, not her.."

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:57 am

"I feel that your body more then well recognizes my touch. I feel how you quake and I can sense every little change in your biochemistry." He said with a smile as those invisible hands squeezed her plump breasts, rubbing them gently between it's fingers as that set of lips set lower and eventually pressed themselves against her own lower pair. Paul murred gently as he looked down her form and smiled. "You ought to know by now that your pleas will go unheard." He said as he stroked her head and kissed to her lips for a moment. "Mmm, does it feel good? or would you prefer real hands?' He asked as he sat back a bit and quickly put the experiment on pause.

Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:35 am
Profile YIM

Heat rises in her cheeks as her breasts were massaged firmly by the unseen hands. The witch tries to rub her thighs together to somehow make the feeling of lips across her slit fade. The touches were not forceful like a monster's. It did not even feel like she was being raped. Her body was well convinced at this point as her muscles began to relax and let the fingers do their work. Her chest quivers as she takes long shuddering breaths. The constant strokes across her rock hard mounds was sending butterflies fighting madly inside her stomach.

"Mmph.."

The professor steals a kiss from Kanoe's lips causing her to moan softly. She could not help herself. Her body was heating up from the constant stimulation, she did not know how to fight this strange machine.

Then it all of the sudden stopped. Her eyes widen slightly. She was happy but her body was screaming in sexual frustration. Such a cruel tease just like the question she was asked. The witch turns her head away, knowing both answers will lead to worse results.

"Is..the experiment over?" she asks.

Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:46 am

When she squirmed, he could smell her arousal and see as it seemingly burned in the pit of her stomach, her body wanted it to continue, as if it were a drug and she was going into withdrawal. He chuckled and listened to her as she asked if it were over? He could only smile a bit more and answer. "Over? What ever makes you think that these Experiments are over so quickly? there are many other things that we've got to test out.. silly little wannabe witch!" He teased playfully as he gently drug his fingers down her chest for a moment, giving her breasts a soft stroke before he pulled his hands away.

Paul stood up and placed his hands on his waist as he thought of what experiment would be good next. Then suddenly he grinned and gave a slight snap of his fingers. "I think you might like this one." He said with a grin as something came into his mind. Those words carried a heavy bit of foreboding for the little student who was at the good doctor's whim.

Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:50 pm
Profile YIM

She glares at the professor at the little taunt. If she had use of her arms she would gladly show him how much a true witch she really was. Kanoe turns her head away in disgust as the man touches her body as if he owned her. Her breasts tingle lightly as a soft stroke kept the tender flesh alive and ready to be touched again.

The witch stirs as the doctor has an idea. Him having an idea and saying she would like it made her skin crawl. No doubt she will hate it. She prepares for the worst. How much more must she take?

Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:09 pm

Paul had gone to a different computer and went about tapping his fingers over the keys at a great speed he heard a series of beeps. "Beep?" He said to himself as he looked up and around the Lab. A section of wall was being illuminated with a blinking light. "Oh, so Alexander's experiment is ready then?" He said to himself as he moved quickly from his new set of experiments to go see what was stashed away. "Now, let's see what he packed away in here." He said with a smile as he slapped his hand against a panel, causing a click and the door to lift up.

A mist rolled out of the hidden cabinet and without him reaching in, the door began to slid out and expose foot first a woman's feet. "Hibernation?" He guessed to as it was as the person who would come out was a familiar one. "Clarice?" He said quietly in confusion.

He looked up to Kanoe, then to her lover who lay there connected to several wires and a strange headset. He reached down and began to remove the device that covered her eyes and forehead. He could feel that she was warm and breathing. He sighed heavily, glad that she was not dead. That would ruin his experiment.

Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:23 am
Profile YIM

Kanoe could only hear the faint typing on the keyboard as she remains strapped down to the table. A series of beeps called both the professor's and her attention. The witch could do little but shift her body on the table as she tries to look around. Whatever those beeps were, it was enough to get him to stop working for a moment. But it did not matter how long he decides to take a break as long as she remains strapped here.

She tests her bonds again as if anything actually changed from her attempt before. The witch looks up to see a door rising open on the wall. Something was sliding out, mist flowing freely from it's containment like if it were something from a sci fi movie. Kanoe eyes slowly widen as wires and strange devices were pulled off a woman. Only when the professor looked back at her did she get a better view on who it was.

"Cl-Claire?" she gasps softly. What was she doing here?

Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:27 pm

If she were in the same position as Kanoe, she would no doubt be on same trail of thoughts as she was. As a matter of fact she was confused as to why she was here or where she was in the first place. It felt like only yesterday that she was walking to her dorm and suddenly she feels a soft prick in the back of her neck. Next thing she remembers was a burning, rushing headache as some sort of deviant and barmy scientist shocks her again and again with multiple stimulation pads connected all over her nude body. And then... nothing. She couldn't remember a thing after wards.

When she felt herself shifting in some tightly packed slot did she stir some, but the gas still held its affects over her as she was put on display. As if for extra safety measures to a sleeping person, metal straps gently hold her wrists apart on either side of her body while two straps around her ankles keep her thighs separated.

As the device was pulled from her eyes were pulled off, her expressions seems one of either pain or disdain. Her eyelids and brows squint tightly together as the wires continue to stimulate the woman in her hibernated state. Wires that were connected to more sensitive areas would give anyone a clue as to their purpose. Even as they were being pulled, thick juices trickle out of her folds. Completely nude for view, she seemed very clean. No sweat or any perspiration was found on the woman's skin.

But that didn't mean the woman didn't look exhausted. Aside from her strained face, her body almost looked dead if it wasn't for her rising and descending chest. Only after a few seconds out of the hibernation chamber did she begin to stir. Where was she?

Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:15 pm

Paul was rather confused at this upset in his plans. He had not planned really for any third party to join in the experiments, and the storage of students like this was greatly against regulations, there was a procedure for things like this and that just caused him to give off an irritated sigh. What to do? He asked himself as he scratched his head and looked to Kanoe. "Yeah, Clair." He said quietly. This was quite awkward. "I had nothing to do with this by the way." He wanted to clarify.

He leaned over and placed a hand on her neck and felt her vitals. She was alive, breathing, a bit cold on the outside, but well at normal considering her resting form.

He saw her as she stirred and he smiled slightly as he saw her expression changed. From darkness to light was quite painful after being sealed like she had been. He eyed her form as he saw the juices roll out of her, leaving him with an obvious series of dirty thoughts and plans, but that would not happen until he had examined her condition further, he really did not want to aggravate anything and find himself with the worse possibility.

He looked back to Kanoe and gave a quick snap of his fingers. "Computer, release subjects bonds." He ordered. "Kanoe, on the far wall there, put your hand on the blue panel and say 'open access to rest chambers.' He said as her bonds clicked open a few seconds later. "We're going to need her to be moved someplace warmer." He directed.

Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:40 am
Profile YIM

Nothing to do with this huh? The witch did not believe that for a second. Her eyes narrow as the professor ordered for her assistance. But Claire's safety comes first and she could not complain with being able to leave the table finally. She rubs her wrists as the student slips off the table and walks over to the far wall.

"Open access to rest chambers," she said as her hand pressed against the blue panel. She looks back at the professor and Claire. "What happened to her? She alright?"

She really wanted to know who kidnapped her lover like this. Of course she was more than willing to put the blame on the professor and end it at that. But with Claire in his grasp, she did not dare retaliate.

Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:28 pm

As soon as she opened her eyes, she squints them right back closed, a soft groan leaving her lips. Feeling like she was on display made her cheeks redden, but the first feeling she understood was that she was cold. As her eyes focus fully on her surroundings, she immediately tenses at the sight before her.

Scientist and... a nude assistant? She couldn't really see very clearly quite yet and left her with a puzzled face. How long had she been out? That was a question she desperately wanted to hear. She hears voices and opens her eyes into tiny slits to see what little she could without being blinded by bright lights.

Shivering somewhat, she looks to the person nearest to her and grits her teeth together. Whatever was going on, she felt her arousal coming back to her a little. What was this place? The lab technology, the computer voice, being held captive in a bright room, and the long white coats… she just thinks that this place seemed familiar somehow, like she had heard of it before She shivers at the thought and licks her lips to at least ask a single question.

"This place... it isn't... is it?"

Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:36 pm

Paul looked her over and found that she was physically fine from what he could figure out without actually running a few actual real medical tests. He looked over to Kanoe. "I honestly don't know what she is doing here, but she's fine as far as I can tell." He said as he looked to her and saw that her cheeks were reddening and her eyes were slightly open. "She's awake." He said with a smile as he slid his arms under her.

"Kanoe, go get one of the bedrooms ready, she's cold..colder then the lab." He directed as he lifted her slowly up off of that little body table and brought her lithe form against his body and as he stepped away the final few wires and tubes off of her body. "Come on, let's get you somewhere warm where we can figure this out." He said as he turned away from the table, causing it to close.

This was most odd, he had not really known that she was in here, if he had known he would have had her in on this bit of fun some time ago, oh the frustration from that thought. He gave a slight sigh. "Yes, you are in the NICE labs. Do you remember how you got in here?" He asked as he took her away from the Laboratory.

Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:52 am
Profile YIM

She frowns at the orders she was being given. The witch had several reasons to be displeased about all this. The person who abducted her is making her act as an assistant, an assistant not wearing any clothes at all. The professor now had both of them in his grasp and had mental commands imprinted in their minds. With just a word they could be his sex slaves or at least what Kanoe believes will happen.

"It is your lab," she said coldly, "Like I know where anything in this place is."

The witch kept the door open and waits for the professor to come with Claire. Her lover seemed to be waking up. She could only hope that they did not harm the poor woman.

Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:34 pm

Dazed and confused, her eyes still couldn't focus clearly on this scientist lifting her from the cold table or the naked woman assisting him in his endeavors. N.I.C.E. Labs... a place she had dreaded to ever visit. Hearing so many stories from random girls and whatnot... this place was considered worse then the basement.

But she didn't linger on the thought to long. Still cold and shivering, she clings to this man in a lab-coat for warmth. Her naked body just wouldn't stop trembling from that place she had been kept in. She already knew she was well enough exhausted from whatever had taken place before hand. She knows there had something to do with wires and a massive pain to her head, but other then that she couldn't remember a thing.

"I-I don't... something about wires and... my head spinning... I-I don't know..." she whimpers softly, still trying to get any body warmth she could from the scientist. She still wasn't aware it was a familiar evil she had dealt and lost to not so long ago. As of right now, he was the only thing keeping her warm from the cold atmosphere.

Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next