View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 An Unknown Appointment (Paul) 

Post Re: An Unknown Appointment (Paul)
"So you will get annoyed with me for being suspicious of you? If you 'are' my lover, then maybe you'd remember I can see your emotions. And if you do care for me you would show some sympathy and put yourself in my shoes. Think if you really had your memories re-arranged... you wouldn't find it at all odd that some naked woman comes up to you and says you're her lover? You'd be willing to believe that right off the bat when you don’t even know her name very well?"

She can only look at the woman in wonder. Was this other witch being realistic or was she just insane? The woman may very well have a key, but then again most un-invited guests could open the door anyways. This woman could very well be a stalker and have searched her room to find her tome and such. She just couldn't imagine having a lover and scientists truly able to erase everything of her. What was the point of erasing that unless it was proving too much for Shokushu to handle or something?

"I can't think of any time I've been with you, practiced magic with you or anything else. I've tried, okay? But you or anyone else not coming to mind is all I get. I find it odd I haven't at least said hi to you and you may very well be my roommate. But that still leaves me with nothing to remember you by. Understand that I only have a naked woman's word in NICE labs of all places to go on."

Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:37 am

Paul had been gone for some time. He had started to do research on what his colleague had been doing, and with his knowledge of computers and many other sciences, it was not hard to grab the data from fragments and with ease crack a very complicated system with ease. He had been sitting when he found what was going on. His eyes went wide and he began to see red. "That little rat bastard!" Paul called out. Paul kicked his desk and would make this little prick pay for using him as a point of reference in his experiments.

He scoured through that research for as long as he could take it before having to stand up and walk away. The keyboard was in shambles and the mouse's cover was cracked from the grip he had on the device.

Paul returned soon with furrowed brows and a scowl that would make lemon juice seem sweet. The door closed quickly behind him. "Well, I know what he was doing now." He said as he took a seat in one of the reclining chairs and sighed heavily. His irritation and anger more than visable, even without Claire's ability.

Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:52 am
Profile YIM

"Yeah... And I know you can read my emotions and that had never bothered me ever. You should know how I am feeling right now."

What else could she say? The woman did not believe a word she said. She pulls her knees close to her body and buries her face on top of them. Nothing was clicking, the woman did not believe her. How can she make the woman remember her when she is only seen as a liar? The witch shuts her eyes. Having her own lover forget about her entirely was the worst feeling imaginable. She clenches her eyes tighter. What was she suppose to do?

The sound of the door closing forcefully brought Kanoe's attention. She wipes her eyes as she looks at the professor. Sadly, he was her only hope of curing Claire.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:57 am

Paul needed to relax now, and soothe his anger for that man whom had betrayed his trust and turned him! his Superior in every way into some low grade lab rat, for his own personal profit! This knowledge in itself was enough to have this man disappear, but no..Paul would have plans for that little bastard, soon enough he would have his chance to return the favor. A cruel smirk curled on his lips as he stared off and his anger eventually began to subside.

He took a deep breath and sighed heavily. "He used my own methods of memory alteration to erase you from her memory, because when he weakens her enough he package her up and sell her as a slave." He said bluntly. He ran a hand up through his hair and looked to them both. it seemed Kanoe had been brought to tears in the realization of it all. "Though the fool does not realize that he cannot erase them, overwrite them and alter them.. that's about it..so it shouldn't be that hard to return them.." He said quietly as he looked to them both.

Two beautiful woman, one under his thumb and one without a memory of the other.. both nude and ripe for the plucking. Perhaps that was just what he needed to relax. He simply smiled slyly and began to plan another deviant series of tests.

Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:08 am
Profile YIM

She can only watch the woman fall apart before her. Her annoyance was really the only thing she could see at the time, but now she seemed extremely upset now. She can just sit and watch as the woman cries silently to herself. If she was such a liar, she was pretty good one at that. What was she supposed to do when NICE labs had their way with her for hours... maybe days? She wishes she could remember this woman, but there was nothing.

She quirks a brow as her hand rests under her chin and her elbow holds her head up. The professor comes in with shambles of a keyboard and sighs roughly before flopping himself into a chair. It was becoming obvious that something was a miss, which was leading to Claire believing Kanoe that her mind was messed with... again.

“So 'he' did do something to me then? Why? Was it for the sheer enjoyment of laughing while you watch me no understand while Kanoe here cries her eyes out? I'd laugh too if your friend may have left me a shred of memory on how to,” she says with venom. Of course she wasn't at all happy to have found that out when she probably wasn't. That just means her mind alterations were for what? That it was just a joke for their amusement? Or was it an experiment to see if she truly wouldn't remember anything of anyone on the island?

“Altering my memories of people will not change how I fight back. The only thing it’s managed to do is let me know my mind has been messed with, thoroughly pissing me off to no extent, and that Kanoe has to just sit here and wonder what the hell your associate was trying to do."

I’m guessing you have a way of… returning my memories back then?”

Last edited by Clarice on Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:14 am

The witch looks over at Claire. It was at least a good thing that nothing else was altered. The woman was still very much like the Claire she has always known. That strong spirit and will to fight was what helped her endure the first year on this awful island.

With Paul's explanation, she had a spark of hope again. She was not sure why they were trying to remove just her from the woman's memories to create a slave. It did not make much sense to her but it still disgusted her. She swore she would take the first chance she gets to get herself and Claire of this island. Even if she has to tear the entire island apart.

"I've tried talking to her but she does not remember anything about me and I do not exactly have any proof to help."

Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:29 am

"You may seem strong of will, but it is known to be weaker when you do not have something making you stronger, such as the will to protect a loved one. Clarice, your strength would not last you in the long run." He explained and leaned forward a bit. He leaned forward a bit and reached up with his hands to rub his face, and when his hands came down he looked to Claire and Kanoe. "Well, I do have an idea." He said as he sat back in his seat once again. He focused on Claire for a minute longer before looking to Kanoe and replying to her.

"Well, she believes in those memories, so It will be next to impossible to change her mind, since we will as instinct believe what we know in our minds and hearts over something that can easily be known to be changed, altered, or erased. Memory Erasure and alteration is a fairly big unknown.. so we'll have to be extreme in our approach." He said quietly as he crossed his legs.

"What you forget as time based memory is not forgotten by the body that remembers the sensations and feelings that were felt at the time the memory was created." He explained. "It has been known that a certain smell, emotion, and other physical stimulus to jog the memory and end a case of amnesia." He pointed out.

Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:05 am
Profile YIM

"True, but I would not simply roll over, despite having nothing to protect," she replies softly before closing her eyes and sighing. So that was it then. Kanoe had been shoved out of her memories from some schnook of a scientist and the woman had been trying to make her believe something otherwise. She could only sympathize with Kanoe now that she knew the woman had a significant part in her life.

Claire's demeanor changes as the professor continues to talk. Reading between the lines wasn't exactly as hard as a puzzle. She knew exactly what he was getting at and glares at him coldly for it. Even if it is true, the fact he pointed it out and not someone else was making her wonder if he wasn't just trying to make something good for himself out of this situation.

"Stop beating around the bush. You're saying you want Kanoe and I to be 'together' and maybe... just by sheer imagination of my own you want to be apart of it. I'm amnesiac, not stupid, Professor," she points out coldly and scoffs at the idea.

Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:15 am

Kanoe was not fond of the idea either. Not that she did not want to be with her lover but more the fact that they were still in the labs with a horny doctor leering at them. Her eyes narrow in annoyance at the professor, there was no way she was going to let this man touch her or take part in any physical stimulus that was going to happen.

"If that is all that is needed, then we can take our leave and handle this ourselves," she said coldly, "Your touch would not be needed, doctor."

She tugs at the sheet around her body. Of course they could not leave without their clothes or their keys. The more she stayed in the labs, the more disgusted she grew of the place.

Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:21 am

"Oh, I am quite blunt dear. There is not beating around the bush with me." He said with a cold calculating smile as he looked to both of them. "I do plan on having a hand in this.. after all, you both actually suffer because of my own lack in guarding my secrets, so as a way of apologizing for that, I will be more than willing to remove all memory blocks and all alterations I had made in the past.. that is if your willing to know everything." He said quietly as he leaned over onto the arm and rested his head into his hand.

His foot gave an amused bounce as he contemplated on how to sate his hunger. He had of course planned on feeding himself on Kanoe alone after tormenting her and manipulating her a bit more, but now that he had both women in his grasp again, it threw his plans right out of the window.

He could feel his flesh shivering as his other half began to awaken to his own command and he could feel in his mind the hunger his other half was showing and it clearly reflected in Paul's eyes. Paul would not be one to take no for an answer either.

Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:39 am
Profile YIM

"If it means you will even touch me then forget it. I can and may very well work on my memories alone with Kanoe without your help. It is because of you and this lab Kanoe and I are in this position. You don't even have to apologize if you can at least give us our keys back... please."

She can already see where this was going and intends to use force if she has to leave this place with a familiar face next to her. Kanoe wasn't going to stay behind in this place. She'd make sure of it. But the scientist had them in his grasp with no doubt in her mind. There was something off about him any ways.

"Kanoe... maybe you should keep a distance between yourself and the professor. He doesn't seem to comprehend what the word no means."

She couldn’t help but pull the sheets over her chest for a sort of safe feeling. Not that an inch of fabric would protect her against whatever this man had planned, most men she had come in contact with were monsters in the end. She couldn’t doubt the fact that he wasn’t just a scientist and could very well be working the sides like Keemari does.

Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:55 am

"I know," she replied to Claire.

She did not like the look in his eye. The witch was nothing more than a piece of meat to this professor. Kanoe edges a bit closer to Clarice as if to protect her lover or the other way around. Her lover did not know what this man is capable of. Neither of them had any way to stop his mental attacks if he intends to attack that way.

"Yes, our clothes would be nice and we will leave on our own," she echoed.

It was fruitless she knew but she had to try at least. If it did not work, they would try to fight their way out. Not that that method had any chance of success either.

Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:08 am

Paul gave a soft laugh, he found their defiance amusing, it was as if they thought they had a choice in the matter. "Oh? going to play hard to get?" He asked. "I do not know where your keys are, but as for your clothes. I know Kanoe's are in the Lobby if she does not remember, but I do believe those lab techs sure do.. I bet they are still cleaning up." He said with a smile towards Kanoe.

"I wonder, if my mental conditions are still imprinted on you?" He asked himself as he canted his head to the side and gave a soft lick to his lips. "Mmm, let us find out." He said as the doctor controlled his endocrine system again so that he would begin to produce his very potent and special pheromone again. "Breath softly and relax please." He said as he continued to just sit there, watching them...waiting for something.

Paul always found those two amusing when they sat by one another. Clarice who was based in the schools of white magic was far sharper with her tongue and Kanoe who was the far softer then her equal sized lover. Perhaps he would experiment on switching their personalities at some later point, lord knows that he would find that more than a bit amusing.

Paul did not change his position as he continued to pump the air with his chemicals, odorless, scentless, and worst of all, invisible.

Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:21 am
Profile YIM

Upon his movements, she knew something was completely wrong. Getting up from her spot she begins to edge away, fruitless as it was, and pulls Kanoe along side of her. His tone had changed drastically which made her even more paranoid of what was happening. Mental imprinting? Now what sort of mental control did these NICE labs have?

"Kanoe, don't breathe in anything," she warns, covering the woman's head with a sheet as she does herself. But she knew the air would seep in eventually. She can only look to Kanoe confusedly about this, silently asking her for an explanation to this mental imprinting. Already she could feel herself beginning to relax without much thought. Were they really trapped already?

"... I think we're trapped..."

Last edited by Clarice on Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:44 am

It was not going to save them but the witch found comfort being close to her lover. It was almost as if the woman was already remembering what they were to each other. They both must have looked foolish with sheets over their heads but they had to do something.

"It..It won't help," she said softly to Claire, "I don't know what he does. But, he can imprint suggestions in our heads. He made me...undress and enter the labs with him. We can't stay here.."

Already what panic she felt knowing soon she would obey anything this man wished was starting to fade. Her breathing was becoming more controlled as she found herself resting a bit more against the woman. Relax...yes they should relax so they can think clearly right? Just calm down and breathe. Relax...

Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next