View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 8:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 An Unknown Appointment (Paul) 

Post Re: An Unknown Appointment (Paul)
"Hmph..."

Of course the witch was skeptical. She grew more annoyed of the fact that the fake appointment was done by him as well though she could guess that already. She will just have to figure out what this so called legit test involves. Usually tests of the nervous system involved shocks to force nerve cells to react. The devices were of his creation so it could be a new way to test this. Still was far from a comforting thought. The witch lets her head roll to the side as she waits for him to finish preparations and begin.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:36 am

"I take it that there will be no fun shocking then." He said with a slight smile as he turned and flipped a device. "You'll feel a slight tingle as the devices connect to your nervous system. They'll need to interface with the electrical pathways so I can interpret the information directly and change the experiment as needed." He said with a pat to her leg. He sat down in a office chair and watched her. "Are you nice and relaxed?" He said as he eyed down her form once more. "Should I get you a pillow perhaps?" He offered, after all he might try to be nice at least once.

Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:54 am
Profile YIM

Well she was right about the electrical part at least. The witch stirs slightly as she feels like the small devices on the pads connecting to something just beyond her skin. It was not jolts but almost like if wires were entering her body. It was a difficult sensation to describe. At least it did not hurt.

"Relaxed?" she frowns, "You kidnapped me, how relaxed do you expect me to be?"

She expected no real answer. Perhaps a pillow would be nice but she was not about to admit that. The last thing she needed was reasons to stay on this bloody table. The witch sighs as the devices interface with her body. Lets hope this does not take long, she thought.

Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:02 am

Little did Kanoe know, that the tingle was electronic wave emitting nano machines being introduced to her body. They easily pushed past her cellular structure which was as well noted on the machine. He smiled to her as she made a good point, which made him shrug slightly. "Want a pillow or not?" He said again as he crossed his arms and reclined in his seat.

Paul watched as he saw those tiny silver half spheres blink softly, each on their own pattern it seemed. He loved how his recent break through in nanotechnology had already produced such great innovations. He never did like hooking up all of those wires, and this transmission method was easily tracked at close distances of only a few feet.

The devices then went dark as they made a soft beep. Kanoe's voice once again spoke up. "All devices active and awaiting instructions Doctor." He nodded slightly to the computer. "You do have a rather beautiful voice." He admitted. "I see why they chose yours." He said teasingly.

Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:17 am
Profile YIM

"Lets just get this over with," she mumbles.

Hearing her own voice assisting these people made her sick. The strange tingling had stopped as well as any sort of activity from the little dome like devices on the pads. She felt her body growing more tense with anticipation. It was hard to relax when she had no idea what was going to happen next. Her hands close into fists and pull her bonds slightly as if checking to see if they were still holding her down to this table.

Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:52 pm

"Well, I enjoy your enthusiasm. if there is anything you want, I will put it up for consideration." He said with a smile as he began to tap a few buttons on the machine beside him. His eyes traveling her form. "Well, we will begin...now." He said with a smile as he hit the initialize key. There was no shocking as she had first expected when those pads had gone onto her body.

The machine hummed slightly to life as the machines lights lit up again and they connected again through electronic transmissions. "Explain to the camera about the sensations you are feeling." He said as he placed his hand on a small ball like sphere and wiggled it a bit, sending back a command. Heh ad created this device to scan her neural receptors and nerve pathways, and to control her sense of touch. This command was simple, to feel fingers running circles along her thigh.

Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:58 am
Profile YIM

The witch tenses up when he claims the experiment has started but no sudden jolts seemed to happen. She felt a brief tingling across her body like a faint breeze that fades as quickly as it came.

Kanoe glares up at the camera was what the professor wanted her to do. Well nothing seemed to be happening, a thought that was cut short as she feels fingers graze lightly over her thigh. She turns her head immediately towards the man as she shifts her thigh away from the touch. Her eyes widen slightly seeing that he was still sitting infront of some other devices and not actually touching her. She gasps faintly as the touch continues unhindered by her movements, teasing the silky skin of her bare thigh. Finally, she speaks up knowing if she did not cooperate things will only be worse.

"Something...is touching my thigh," she says softly.

Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:18 am

He smiled slightly as he looked over his shoulder as the test went on. Her initial response to the touch to look at him knew that she was more than willing to believe what he did to her.. perhaps believe what every monster had done to her was mainly his fault. The camera zoomed in to the spot where it changed filters to assist in his research, then it quickly flipped back to zoom up and down her body before setting off to the ceiling where it over looked her whole form.

"Mmm, good. Primary response noted. Subject feels the desired response." He said with a smile as he looked to her and the pads that covered her flesh. "Now..explain the sensations. Is it soft, hard. Do you think of it as a man's hand or a woman's?" He asked as he tried to see if the human body could Identify what exactly what was going on with their bodies. Paul had decided to play with her and remembering Clarice's touch he had given the sensation of her touching her thigh. It was most devious in his thoughts.

Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:30 am
Profile YIM

A soft tingling warmth was gently spreading over her thigh as the touch continues. It was gentle sensuous touch that continues to make slow circles over her flesh. It certainly had a feminine touch to it as she feels it trace up and down her thigh. It felt very familiar like a lover.

"Soft...from a woman..." she mumbles.

She did not like answering these sorts of questions. The witch focused on her breathing, trying to keep herself calm as the machines tease her senses. Knowing these labs, it was only going to get worse from here.

Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:41 am

Paul smiled as he directed the 'hand' inwards, making it go from the tops of her thighs slowly downwards. It was nice to see her obey without being drugged. He would remember to not use his pheromones on her again, unless things got out of hand of course. He made sure that she felt the nails of her lover's touch as it teasingly traced her flesh.

"Hmm, how about now. Where do you feel it going?" He asked as he decided to throw in a curve ball. He made it where she felt a second hand rub across her stomach, much like the first one had done. Seeing how much the system could take before shutting down

Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:59 am
Profile YIM

She lets out a long breath as nails drag slowly down her inner thigh. Toes curl slightly as she tries to keep it together. The second touch caught her off guard forcing a gasp from her lips as a hand began to rub her smooth belly.

"There...There is more than one..." she says softly, taking longer breaths, "Please...don't do this.."

The witch knew there was going to be no mercy but she had to ask. She could feel the touches gradually becoming bolder. How far can these devices go? There were pads everywhere on her body.

Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:04 am

He smiled slightly at her soft please. She was terribly cute when she was in distress, and it was probably a reason why she was accosted so many times in the past, that and she was a human girl on an island full of perverted beasts and perverted intelligence. He slid in several more hands, others crossing down on her forearms while two more pocked both of her breasts. "It's only an experiment darling, just relax and keep going." He pushed as his eyes looked between her and the machine he was operating.

The hands continued to add up as well as some were more masculine, his own by programming or as close as he could get since it was hard to program your own touch into a machine like this. "Count the hands." He said as all hands stopped and pressed to different points. He had made the count to be at least one hand on each part of her body, equaling up to twelve in total when he looked again. The machine was running slower, so he called the limit at twelve, but would not say anything as of yet.

Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:14 pm
Profile YIM

What sort of experiment brings a nude woman to the table? She thought to herself. More touches began to occur all over her body. Light fingertips graze up and down her arms while much firmer fingers began to rub and stroke her pale orbs. It felt like actual fingers were molding her luscious orbs. But besides the occasional shiver and stir of her body, nothing was actually moving or manipulating her body.

She could feel a tingling sensation rise up in her chest as heated blood began to firm her large breasts. Feeling like the real thing her body was no doubt going to feel more and more aroused if this continues. Being completely naked and strapped to this table left her feeling very vulnerable to this dozen hands.

"T-Twelve...I think.." she stammers, "Make them stop..."

Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:21 pm

"Well I think that's enough of that." He said as he removed all of the hands except for two with a few strokes to the keys. They reached up from her thighs and stroked up her stomach slowly, her lovers hands continued to rub and touch her even though she pleaded the doctor to stop. There was nothing she could say that would make him stop from finishing his experiment and having his fun with her. "Please behave.." He said softly as he programmed what those hands would do next.

He turned to her fully and rolled in his chair to sit next to her. His hand coming to stroke her cheek lightly. "Do not fear, I will do nothing to hurt you.. or Clarice.. so relax and let me do my work okay?" He said as those other ghost like hands reached for her breasts, giving her the sensations of being squeezed and her nipples stroked.

Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:02 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe's head was turned towards the professor as her cheek was cupped gently. Fear was the only thing keeping her from fighting. She did not want Claire to have to go through this. The thought of her lover being manipulated and walking nude into the labs like some sort of pet was too much for her to bear.

The witch did not say anything. A sharp breath revealed that the hands were now over her large sensitive breasts. Nothing was showing that was she being touched and fondled. The camera and the professor could only see the slow rise and fall of her well endowed chest. Kanoe shuts her eyes as she bites down on her lip. The sensations were growing bolder again as it felt like her large mammaries were being molded like clay as thumbs flick slow circles around her nipples. Her breasts seem to visibly swell and firm up with more heated blood as her nipples grew harder on top of her puffing areolae. Her hands clench into fists as she tenses up, she hated this.

Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next