View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 An Unknown Appointment (Paul) 

Post An Unknown Appointment (Paul)
Kanoe yawns, stretching her arms and body back as students began leaving the classroom. Finally, another day of classes over. The witch rises from her chair and begins making her way out only to be stopped by the teacher. What now? Is she being held back after class again?

"Do not forget about your appointment in the labs," the teacher says calmly.

Kanoe's eyes narrow slightly, "What are you talking about? I never made such an appointment,"

"The message told me to remind you that you made an appointment with the labs," he replies, pushing up his glasses, "NICE labs is a very busy place, it is in your best interest to not keep them waiting."

Her jaw clenched in annoyance as she quickly leaves the room. She never recalled making any appointment with that awful place. Kanoe would not go anywhere near the place after being taken there by those labcoats months ago. But, the threat the teacher made left the witch with very little choice.

She heads straight for the large complex a distance away from the school. Entering the main double doors she heads for the receptionist in the lobby.

"Excuse me but I'm..." Kanoe began.

"Name please," the woman not looking up as she continues to type away at the keyboard.

"Kanoe Shade," she answers, "I think there has been some sort of mis..."

"Oh, Kanoe you are a little early," she interupts again, "Please have a seat and someone will be with you. Sorry no time to chit chat, I have alot of work to do."

Kanoe's hands clench into fists. She could not get a word in edge wise with this woman. Perhaps she should just leave. This was the last place she wanted to be. But, she could only think the worst if she refuses to show up. They might hunt her down or worse, get Claire involved. She sighs, having a seat in a chair as she still considers her options.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:41 pm

Post Re: An Unknown Appointment (Paul)
Doctor Epsis, as he was known in the Labs had been the one to set up a false appointment with his favorite witch. The man who was not a entire human smiled deviously as lied in wait for his next 'appointment'

Exiting the labs, he would make his way to the lobby to see if she would come, or if he would have to go get her himself. The doors opened automatically at his presence and he stepped into the expansive lobby, where his eyes quickly set onto the only one who appeared to be waiting, quickly recognizing the raven hair and soft features. She had changed much since his last encounter with her..remembering back to the moment he had taken her and her lover. The thought brought a shiver up his spine as well as a familiar warmth in his stomach.

Stepping closely he noticed that he was outside of her vision, just barely though. His feet fell quietly against the carpeted floor, allowing him to sneak up on her. He grinned widely as he slowly nestled himself in a chair behind her. He made no sound as he discretely began to deploy his potent pheromones once again, hoping that no one had discovered his imprinting and removed it.

Finally he opened his mouth to speak, and quietly said. "You seem tense. Relax.." was his simple suggestion as he leaned back in his chair and crossed his hands over his stomach. She still smelled sweet to him, and he was going to make things all the sweeter for him.

Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:38 pm
Profile YIM

Her own paranoia was what kept her in the chair as she kept going through possible outcomes. If she leaves, they might go find her and if Claire happens to the be in the room she knows her lover would try to stop them. Her lover was still safe from the labs and she intended to keep the woman as far away from the horrors of this place as possible.

Her arms cross infront of her well endowed chest. A lavishly jeweled cross hung from a long chain around her neck, resting just below her breasts. She was wearing her own version of the school's uniform, sized more conservatively to not stretch as much across her chest and cover more her pale silky thighs.

~You seem tense. Relax..~

The student heard the words yet did not hear them. She was completely unaware she was inhaling pheromones that was opening hidden commands and switches in her brain. The words seem to pass her concious thoughts unnoticed as it filters directly into her subconcious. She found herself loosening her grip on her arms, letting them fall a bit from her chest. Her back rests more against the chair as her breathing became long and slow. All her worries, her concerns felt less troublesome as she thought about them. She felt a presense sitting behind her but she thought it was just another person waiting on an appointment, unaware of the web she was falling into.

Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:58 pm

Paul turned his head as he watched her visably relax. He could feel the tension leaving her form and with that he smiled softly. "You will open your thighs a bit." He said as he could now fully see her up close. he noticed how here breasts were much larger then what they had been, they were beautiful before, but now they were simply delicious to look at.

Paul licked his lips and moved around and continued to whisper into her ear. His voice was a baritone, and the sounds flowed out of him like honey. "Rub your knees gently." He added as he sat next to her. The receptionist paid no heed to them, as for now they were beyond her hearing.

The closer he sat, the more he smelled. The scent of her hair, that of her flesh and finally of her mind. He crooned softly as he took in the art that was Kanoe.

Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:54 pm
Profile YIM

The young student did not say anything as the words filter into the dormant parts of her brain. Little did she know that she had been attacked like this times before and once involving her lover. The mental suggestions never faded from those parts of her brain, leaving her helpless to those who know of them.

Her legs uncross and spread some. Her skirt was longer than the standard issue so she was at least not flashing anyone. Kanoe's thoughts seem to fade as her body continues to relax, all her worries becoming further and further away as she continues to breathe slowly. The witch did not realise she was falling into a slight trance-like state. Her hands slowly slide down her body and down her thighs until they came to rest on her knees, rubbing them gently as they remain partially spread apart.

Only when the man sat right next to her did she slowly turn her head. Her eyelids were slightly lowered as she stares almost blankly at the professor.

"Who.." her mind felt like putty. Part of her felt like she was suppose to know this person but she did not recall ever meeting him before.

Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:20 pm

She was still under his control it seemed, the reply by her subconcious just made him giddy. He chuckled softly as he watched her spread her legs a bit and comply to his suggestions. He was amazed at how weak she was now, after having been so strong before. She was truly his plaything now. He perhaps should have had left her with some memory of him, though being the stranger often added excitement and flavor to his feasting.

"Slide your hands higher..slowly, as if you were with your lover." He said quietly as he watched her turn her head. "Shh, do not wonder, just do not notice the man beside you." He said as his hand reached out to touch the nape of her neck gently. "Just smile and continue." He added as his finger tips drew themselves against her neck, though they would eventually fall away.

The doctor would watch her as she followed his commands, the trance he had her in, made her look sultry in his eyes, a lusty aura mixed with her daze, he could breath it in and it just caused his hunger to grow and his mouth water in desire.

Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:36 pm
Profile YIM

The attack was so sudden, so subtle the witch did not know how to defend against it. She did not even know there was anything she needed to defend against. Her eyes look like they were looking through the man beside her. She thought someone sat next to her, must have been her imagination.

She did feel strange though. Being in the place she fears more than the basement yet she did not feel scared or even worried anymore. Her hands slide up to her thighs, gently pulling up her skirt slightly revealing more of her pale skin. Thoughts of being with Clarice further relax the woman as she began to dream her little fantasies. Shaking her head slightly, she pushes the thought away. Why was she thinking such things out here in a public place? Wasn't there some sort of appointment she needed to fix? Her eyes clear some as she tries to reason her situation a bit more. She shivers as she felt a sensation over the back of her neck sending a shiver down her spine. Ugh, she needed to get a hold of herself.

Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:45 pm

She was infact very early, of which he would use that time to tease her, there in the open where people could watch and whisper. Lucky for her that the only person in the Lobby at that moment was a bad secretary. He grinned lightly as she failed to notice him.

"Do not stop." came a harsh whisper. It sounded like a deep commanding hiss. He did not like it when his toys did not listen to him, and with that would come punishment later on. "Slide your hands from your thighs, up your stomach and into your blouse." He said as he licked his lips a bit, the thought of tasting such sweet flesh enticed him, but he would restrain himself. "No one is looking, and no one would notice." He said with a smile.

Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:58 pm
Profile YIM

The command sears into her mind causing the woman to shiver and gasp in shock. Her hands continue to slide up to her waist. What was she doing? Why was she doing all this here and now? Questions bubble inside her brain trying to understand but the phermones kept her defenses weak against the deeper commands.

Her mind continues to stir and try to force these stange thoughts away as her hands slide up her stomach. Hands began to undo the top buttons of her blouse until enough were free to slide her hands inside and rest upon her large mammaries held in check by a lacy black bra. She can't do this here. She had to stop.

Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:06 am

Paul’s eyes traveled her body, from the cute look in her eyes to the way her lips parted when she gasped. He grinned as he looked down to her hands and as they followed his commands. She sometimes needed a rough hand, one he was always willing to give to keep her in line. He leaned over slightly and pressed his nose to her neck, taking in the scent of her flesh and perfume. He groaned gently as he looked down her shoulder to see her hand disappear to play with her breasts over her bra.

Deciding to help her a bit, Paul would reach around her and pull her blouse open the rest of the way, pulling it down her shoulder to allow her to be shown to the bright and very public room. “Mmm, lovely bra...” He said to himself as he liked the pattern and how it complimented her body. Though it was something you did not see on a girl her age…not normally anyway. “Remove it.” He ordered, the tension was killing him now. He would have to stop himself if he were going to get any work done. “Take off your skirt as well, and then follow me.” He said as he slowly stood and took a step back to watch her. “We have much work to get done.” He said as he rolled his shoulders and looked about the room. It was a real shame that no one else was around to appreciate what he did. Oh well, perhaps something in the lab would make things better and more enjoyable.

He could tell she was resisting his pheromone, it annoyed him greatly. He increased the potency a bit, but wondered if it would work or not. He might have to work quickly and isolate her somewhere safe. The last thing he wanted was her to scream and alert anyone that could make him as a monster; after all he enjoyed it here on this island.

Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:24 am
Profile YIM

Her breathing grew deeper again as she inhaled more of his phermones. The questions seemed to fade from her mind as her eyes began to cloud over, falling into a trance. There was no escaping now as the forceful commands easily push through her putty like mind and take over.

Kanoe's blouse and jacket were pulled off her shoulders as she slowly rubs her chest. The questions sound in her head at doing such things in public but the voice of reason was becoming fainter by the second as she takes in more of the will draining phermones. She unclasps her bra and lets it slide off her body, adding to the growing pile of stripped clothing. The witch rises to her feet, her breasts swaying gently as she takes a moment to slide off her skirt.

By this time, she was deep in her trance losing more and more of her will to resist the commands. She takes a step forward, following the professor in just her necklace, black laced panties and shoes. Kanoe made no attempts to cover herself, leaving just long strands of black hair covering parts of her bountiful cleavage.

Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:35 am

He was always surprised to see her like this. The sheer maturity to her form was enough to make any man drool. While licking his lips he reached over and stroked her cheek. “Good girl. You’re good behavior will be rewarded.” He said quietly before leaning down a bit and pressing his lips against hers for a moment. Now that he had a reminding taste of her lips he shivered in delight.

Turning he led her through the halls, taking several turns past more crowded areas, that had caused many working people to look up and their jaws drop in shock. The people working in the labs looked up through the large windows and lost concentration, causing many of their co-workers to swear out as their experiments came crashing down around them. Their reactions made Paul chuckle slightly as they found Kanoe to be an excellent distraction. He made note of the people who looked and would be sure to place this even in his next evaluation.

The whole event was plentiful sweet knowing that how they stared and what they thought about doing. Paul would end up doing to her that day, for hours on end. He reached up and shifted his glasses a bit as they came to a large locked door. Paul stopped in front of a mounted key reader and with a slide of a card a beep sounded. The door slid open and a hiss of air was sounded. “Go inside and lay down on the examination table.” He ordered as he looked back to her for the first time since the lobby. Many people had cautiously followed and looked on. Paul shot them a glare and they scurried off like lab mice.

Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:51 am
Profile YIM

It felt as if she were in a dream. Completely unsure what was really happening around her. Her brain could not make sense of anything Kanoe was doing anymore. The commands were accepted and obeyed forcing her concious thoughts to shut down for the moment. She stood like a doll as the man strokes her cheek. The compliment for obeying sent a slight sensation through her mind but seeing it as not an order it passed by unregistered. Her eyelids rise slightly as warm lips press against hers. She did not move away or resist, letting the professor taste her as long as he liked.

She follows in full compliance. Each step she took causes her heavy orbs to bounce and sway against her chest as her necklace rests between her luscious cleavage. Slightly hardened pink nipples dance enticingly before the view of several other scientists and professors as she walks by several labs. The witch would consider covering herself if her conciousness was still active. In this trance, none of it mattered.

Kanoe waits as the door was unlocked. She obeys the command, moving inside. Her blank eyes scan the room till she found the examination table. With no hesitation, she climbs onto the table and lays down on her back. The witch was not aware of how much trouble she was in right now.

Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:03 am

Paul kept his hand on the pad as he watched her seemingly mindless form walked forward, unafraid and uncaring to show off those perky pink tipped mounds. The sight made him think of them as cherries, ones he would mouth right off those sundaes. The thought made him chuckle and shake his head a the humor he found in that thought. "I should right that one down." He said to himself before removing his hand from the pad once she was inside.

He followed quietly behind her, his eyes watching her rump as she walked towards the table and gracefully placed herself down onto it as if she were some automaton. "How do you feel Kanoe?" He asked as he went about the station. His eyes focusing on the computers and devices for the moment, he eyed upwards as he pressed a single button, and watched as a slot in the ceiling opened and a camera was lowered down on an machine's arm, it automatically focusing onto the doctor, then over to the patient, and it began to do as it was programmed. A single green light showed that it was now recording.

Paul stepped up to her side and smiled as he traced her stomach and began to attach leather cuffs to her wrists and bound her to the cold examination table.

Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:15 am
Profile YIM

The witch blinks slowly as she gazes up at the lights above her. The question bounces around in her head for a bit, unsure how to answer. Being completely unaware and trapped in a trance, her concious thoughts had only one answer.

"S-Strange.." she finally answers, not paying the camera any notice.

She continues her long slow breaths keeping herself completely relaxed as per the suggestion. A slight quiver ran through her belly as the scientist runs fingers over her stomach and sides. Her mind did not know how to react to any of this. Leather cuffs bind her wrists to the table as she continues to stare upwards, the phermones leaving her completely open to suggestion.

Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 103 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next