View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 An Unknown Appointment (Paul) 

Post Re: An Unknown Appointment (Paul)
Paul merely shot Kanoe a look for a moment before saying. "Well, there are labels everywhere." He retorted and sharpened his gaze. "You know full that your attitude can spell trouble for you and," He said before looking down to Claire and giving her a smile that could freeze blood. 'her' He mouthed before donning his mask once more.

"Well, I expect you to be disoriented, after all you were in one of his experiments." He said with a nod. "Well, do you know who she is?" He asked as he motioned towards Kanoe with a nod. He moved towards one of the nearby doors that had a plaque next to it that said 'Room 24' He merely then used his hip to push down the handle and open the door. It was shaped much like a hospital room door which went with the labs themselves.

The room itself was not very decorated, though it was fairly large for a simple rest area. The bed was easily a queen sized affair, with creme colored covers and hospital white sheets. There were several small lamps nearby as well as a few chairs and a couch. The Television was mounted to a far wall, powered off of course. He took Clarice to the bed and laid her down on the left side, which was closest to him. "Here.." He said quietly as he set her head on the pillow.

Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:21 am
Profile YIM

The dark witch felt a chill run down her spine and it was not because of the cold room. The cruel sadistic smile coming from the professor and the threat involving her lover was enough to get Kanoe's feet moving. She hated how she was being pushed around like this but now the bastard had everything in his control. They were deep inside the labs and her lover was here as well and has already been put through tests of god knows what.

She follows the two of them into the numbered room. It looked like a room for a sick patient. The queen sized bed gave the room a slightly more lavished look but otherwise it was no different from what one would find in a hospital. The witch closes the door behind her as she watches him lay Claire down onto the bed. Crossing her arms infront of her chest in a small attempt to cover her nude body, she approaches the bed.

"What happened to her?" she asked quietly.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:31 pm

She pays little attention to the conversation until it was directed to her. She couldn't even breathe regularly let alone identifying whomever he was directing to her to look at. She remains quiet as he carries her to what she can only guess to be a room to warm up in. The room she could care less about; it wasn't her biggest concern right now on how it was decorated.

A shivering groan leaves her lips as her cold body meets cold sheets. Obviously, no one has been in this room for a couple of hours if not days. But at least her body was already warming up while sheets covered her nude body to her neck. The scientist's soft voice didn't play very well with her, being in a place like this. She narrows her eyes as they firmly focus on the man. She couldn't help but try to keep her distance away from the deranged people who worked in such a horrible place... at least to what she's been told about.

It was only until she finally turns to the woman as she seems concerned do her eyes furrow somewhat... confusion.

“Who is she?”

Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:49 pm

Paul looked to Kanoe and gave a slight shrug of his shoulders. "I do not know exactly. I knew that the other doctor in that lab was rubbing Hibernation experiments and a few other things on some subjects he had obtained through the higher ups...but with her here, I am honestly lost now." he said with a sigh. "I'm supposed to be the head doctor for that lab too." He grunted, he was going to have to go in front of a review board and explain this. That was of course if he could fix anything that went wrong.

He looked to Clarice again and crossed his arms a bit as he watched her, taking in any changes that might be worth noting, which all he could see was confusion, and when she spoke up... he looked confused and lifted a brow. "Her? you don't recognize your girlfriend?" He asked as he looked over to Kanoe. "Does she wear glasses?" He asked.

Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:59 pm
Profile YIM

Hearing he was the head doctor of the area brought no sense of comfort. Especially telling he had no idea why Claire was here. Kanoe's focus went back to her lover laying on the bed as the woman looks over with the strangest of looks. The witch's eyes widen when Clarice asks who she was.

"Claire," she called out, "It's me, Kanoe. We live together in the dorms."

It may just be the shock from the experiment was messing with the woman's mind. Claire could not have forgotten about her own lover right? It was hard to remain confident of her theory as those confused eyes gaze at her. Kanoe shifts uncomfortably, still standing there in the nude. This was not looking good no matter how one saw it.

Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:36 pm

Eyes narrow at the 'doctor' seems to insult her a bit with her eyesight. Her eyes worked fine, but they certainly seemed to give themselves a workout as she rears back when what he said sunk in. Girlfriend? Roommate? What were they talking about? She sifts further away from the man and looks to Kanoe, again. She furrows her brows and quirks after she shrugs.

"I know I have a roommate... but I don't remember ever swinging that way to lesbianism. And I don't remember who you are uhh... Kanoe was it?"

She rubs her head gently and flinches somewhat when she tries to remember anything. She doesn't recall Kanoe; in fact, she doesn't recall any other girls in Shokushu she's associated with. She looks back and forth from the scientist and Kanoe and back. The only thing it causes was for her to hiss in an abrupt headache that came on.

"You're both giving me a migraine..." she grumbles before sitting up and staring at the woman in a more serious expression. Whatever this woman was saying made no sense and as far as she could think, she was just trying to confuse her further.

"I don't know who you are, but... the way you appear can only make me think you're either another victim here or you're part of it," she says and turns to the self-proclaimed professor, "I don't associate with any girl here on Shokushu. So whatever you're trying to make me believe... I'm not biting."

Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:59 pm

"Well, I wouldn't call you two Lesbians, you are actually bisexual." He corrected with a slight smile as he sat back and crossed his legs as he thought back to the night he was 'invited in' to join them in a lovely tentacle filled Ménage à trois . "Well, I guess she is part of an unsanctioned experiment." He said to Kanoe with a sigh. "It would explain why I didn't know about it." He said with a sigh.

"Clarice, lay back and relax, don't think too much on it, just listen carefully.. if need be I can try to do something with my expertise." he said with a slight chuckle. "Alright, Kanoe, keep talk to her, share some memories, it might spark something if this is temporary." He instructed as he placed his hands on his knees for a moment. "I, myself will go into the lab and poke around and see what I can find out. Though I must say I have two cute girls in one lab, I must be doing something right." He said in an offhanded joke. He laughed softly before standing. "Now if you excuse me ladies, I'll give you some privacy." He said as he bowed his head a bit and let himself out.

Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:09 am
Profile YIM

She just wanted to shake the woman right then and there. It was frustrating to not understand what has happened. The woman did not seem to have any memories of anyone. Whoever did this, she would ensure they sufferd for this. Giving a sharp glare at Paul's sexual remark, though it was mostly accurate, she sits down on the side of the bed.

"You at least remember your name," she said softly, "What else do you remember? You said you remember having a roomate. You lived by yourself in your dorm room before you met me. I moved in with you after our...encounter with Keemari. Do you remember any of this? You are a young magician and we study with me every night possible."

She was not sure if this was going to work at all but it was the only thing she had to go on. Please Claire, remember.

Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:18 am

She quirks a brow to the professor after his sexual remark and waves it off as just blabbering like most of these scientists do. Now that she was being left in the room with the strange woman, she looks her over for a moment and furrows her brows once more. Whoever this woman... she didn't come to mind at all. But what struck her as odd was when she mentioned Keemari. Her hands tighten into fists as she recalls the druid with disdain and anger.

"Listen... Kanoe I think is what your name is. I don't talk with any of these girls on this island. I don't know you nor do I ever remember saying hi to you before. I don't know how you know about Keemari, but from what I recall, I've been by myself, alone, for the past year and several months. Why you seem so concerned about it is what I should be asking you. And how in the world do you know about me practicing magic?"

She crosses her arms after realizing she was naked and didn't really want this woman to skim her all over. Being supposedly with this woman or not, if Kanoe was lying to her she could at least retain some dignity and ride this off so she can move on with her life. Or at least what's left of it after all these monsters. It was especially nerve wracking that this woman seemed to know her magic background. Who was this woman? Was she spying on her?

"You're... pretty dramatic aren't you?"

Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:31 am

[going to let you girls talk for a bit so that it looks like Paul has actually done some work and is not in a hurry.. -sits and watches-]

Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:51 am
Profile YIM

"How else am I suppose to know you know magic?" she asked, "You were the one who showed me in the first place after I showed you my powers. We had a school project together. We did not start off as friends, we were forced together but we kinda...well."

She blushes faintly. Having to explain their love was difficult. Sitting there in the nude in the middle of a facility they should not be staying in, she felt anything but safe. But, they could go nowhere without Claire remembering. She shivers slightly, squeezing her arms around herself a bit tighter.

"Umm do you have a spare sheet I can wrap around me?" she asks, "I won't go into detail about how or why I am not wearing clothes right now. Do you remember Keemari? Or any of the other monsters that attacked you? Our first night together we encountered the being Spectre and nearly lost our mana permanently."

Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:58 am

"It's not as if there are no ways of you finding out without me telling you. I remember every single monster, that including that slimy wolf and that... thing known as Spectre. But for some reason, you don't seem to come across any of my thoughts aside from being... exposed..."

She calmly reaches to take off a sheet and offers it to the woman to cover herself. Whether or not the woman was lying or not doesn't mean she should stay nude in front of her. After the woman takes the sheet from her, she turns her head away and lets Kanoe cover herself without exposing so much skin to her before. The woman was strange... but apparently she knew magic too. Not that she would ask her for any information. As far as she was concerned, she will keep to herself as long as Kanoe does so.

"Girlfriend?" she questions to herself and looks at the woman confusedly, "I don't remember ever loving you before I'm afraid. You just don't seem familiar at all."

Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:40 am

"Then you have not forgotten anything but rather, your memories have been tampered with," she said softly as she wraps the sheet around her body and sits back down, "I can show you my powers again if you like but it seems anything involving me or any other woman for that matter has been removed from your memory. Even the most anti social of people would have known someone from the school by now. You have been here for over a year now just like myself."

She already claimed she can use powers so she doubts there was any reason to show the woman. Even if she did the woman was skeptical. What was she to do? Everything involving others has been blocked in her lover's mind. It was not like those memories were removed or forgotten. Kanoe was just taken out of the picture. She sighs softly.

"Remember with Keemari, you went to another persons room?" she asks, "You went there to check on me back when we were in separate dorm rooms and I met Keemari for the first time. You tried to refuse to be his apprentice after the druid used his powers on me and talked down to me. And then he threatened to take away your powers. Something has to seem off to you. They cannot just remove me from your memories when I was taking a direct part in them..."

Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:54 am

"You're right I remember Keemari. But rather it plays differently in my mind. I never knocked on someone's door and remained in my room. I did refuse at first to be his... apprentice... but after he told me what may happen I took it back. I didn't go to anyone's room, Kanoe. I don't know what you're talking about accept for confusing me further."

She really doubted the woman understood what she was saying and it didn't at all faze her of what she said. Every one of memories included the monster and herself, that's it. She admits she's been extremely anti-social, but even so, she can't completely count out that she doesn't know a few girls’ names and they have simply slipped her mind.

She presses her fingers to her temples and rubs them gently. This was very troublesome when whatever the woman says doesn't add up to her memories. She was starting to suspect the woman of being accessory to this place to mess her up even further.

"And apparently they can if they have done so. I never do trust what NICE labs do here... or anyone I may meet in the facility. You've yet to show me proof I knew you. You may know personal things about me, but those can easily be found in my files. How can I possibly know you're not trying to screw me up further then what I've already been through?"

Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:08 am

"I do not have anything of proof. I am naked remember?" she says slightly annoyed, "You owned a spellbook which you used for your studies do you remember that at least? How else could you have learned magic before meeting Keemari? You gave that to me for my birthday. But I can't prove that while I am stuck here. Experiments were being done to me while you were unconcious. If we were out of here I could have shown you the fact I can unlock your door with my key since I live with you as well. And you still are avoiding the fact you remember noone from the school at all. Do you really think someone like yourself can remain hidden for over a year? If that were true you would not have been taken to this lab."

She lets out a sigh as she leans against the wall, still sitting on the bed. The witch was frustrated. They completely rearranged Claire's mind and there was nothing she could do about it. She felt so helpless.

Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next