View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 An Unknown Appointment (Paul) 

Post Re: An Unknown Appointment (Paul)
He watched them as they talked on what to do, they were trapped and they both knew it. Kanoe's describing the futility in fighting was good enough to save him from wasting his breath. Paul chuckled lightly and would point to Kanoe. "That's right Kanoe, deep breaths." He said with a nod of his head before motioning that very finger to Clarice. "You," He said with a smirk. "Lay back, you need to calm down. Be mindful of your blood pressure." He said as if he were acting the part of a good doctor.

"Do you want to know how I control you so easily?" He asked as he eyed over their forms, remembering just how succulent their flesh was, how they writhed carnally around his tendrils.

Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:54 pm
Profile YIM

"I know but... how can we get out... he's right there blocking the exit... we can't..."

Her bodily movements were already forcing themselves to relax on Paul's will. She couldn't even resist the urge as his suggestions play out in her actions. The sheets slowly slip off of them both, but Clarice tries to keep herself with some dignity. Kanoe at least was still holding onto her sheet. She couldn't stop herself from slowly laying back against the wall behind her as her breathing slows to soft pace. What more could they do? They were trapped and he wouldn't let them go, she was sure of it.

She didn't look the professor in the eye as he taunts them. As her eyes slowly begin to glaze over with less and less will pushing behind them, she tries to fight these urges to let herself be so vulnerable... but she just wouldn't stop relaxing in this situation.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:18 am

Kanoe complies to Paul's suggestions, breathing in more of the phermones. The sheet fell infront of the two women, revealing their faces while they weakly kept the sheets covering their nude bodies. She did not look up but she almost felt the professor's finger pointing at her as he commanded her.

The witch could feel Claire relaxing just like she was. Part of her knew this was because of him and his mental influence but her mind just did not care. Kanoe blinks slowly as she takes long deep breaths, the effects on her mind causing her eyes to droop slowly. He knew he was in control now, taunting them as they tried to push the thoughts to relax out of their heads. She could only shake her head.

"I'm..I'm sorry Claire.."

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:30 am

Paul only watched as they slowly lost the hope of sort of escape, Claire however was proving to be more resistant to the commands he gave out and that would not do. Paul looked to Kanoe and simply said. "Kanoe would you consider kissing Claire for me please?" He asked as he smiled warmly, an opposite of how he was truly acting.

Claire's resistance to the chemical was surprising, but not unexpected. She did have her memories altered, and that would mean she would probably have the ones he locked away to be changed slightly as well. It was no matter, he would quickly reestablish himself and his control over her.

He sighed softly as this was too easy and he did enjoy watching them squirm. Easy meals and entertainment was all he really needed from them, and that was exactly what he was going to get. He ran a hand along his knee and waited a moment before giving a similar command to Claire. "Fondle her form.." He said quietly then another thought slid into his head, a plan of sorts. He looked up. "Systems activate: Room observation, activate camera drones and audio recording devices.." He said to no one. There came a soft humming from a panel in the ceiling and then a beep. The panel slid open slightly and four devices deployed and moved above them. The machines were about the size of fist and made little noise considering their size and the speed of which it's propulsion systems fired. Futuristic Technology at it's finest.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:41 pm
Profile YIM

Clarice didn't even hear Paul directly anymore. She did, but then it just didn't sound like it was coming from his mouth. It was almost as if her mind was commanding her body without her actual judgment. Following the commands given to her, her slowly drooping eyes scan over Kanoe's body before takes a step closer to her. Still having no memory of their relationship made this extremely awkward for her, but her hands seemed to remember where to touch her exactly.

Hands slowly leave her sides, letting the sheets fall away from her. Embarrassing as it was when she could clearly understand there were cameras, she was beginning to not care. Her hands graze the sides of her once fondly remembered lover, zeroing in on the sensitive area beneath her ribs. How could she resist doing this? She was still breathing in mouth fulls of pheromones and was obviously struggling to resist at all.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:45 pm

Kanoe's cheeks blush faintly as she looks over at Claire. Even if this woman did not remember, she would not forget how beautiful and truly amazing her lover was. The sheets left her hands, sliding down the curves of her body as she edges closer to the other woman. She licks her lips a bit as she leans closer. A hand rests gently on Claire's cheeks and turns the woman's gaze to her own as she closes her eyes. Her warm lips pressed up against her lover's, kissing softly over and over again.

A muffled gasp sounds from the witch as the familiar tender touch of her love slides along her sensitive sides. It sent a pleasing shiver through her body as those fingers trail upwards. Her hands slide around the woman's body, embracing her lover closer as she continues the soft kisses. Her kisses grew deeper and more confident the longer she held close to the wonderful warmth of Claire's body. She had no clue of the cameras humming about the room.

Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:59 pm

(shit, starting to get a bit of writers block. dammit...-fights through it-)

Paul now, would only watch them as they went with his suggestions, how they just fell into his hands like sand in a pail. He smiled wickidly as he watched as they embraced against their better wishes. This therapy as he would come to call it would be etched into their minds. He would not black out their memories as he had always done. These two deserved to remember this moment. That the monster Paul did something nice for a change, but all doctors do not work for free.

"Take her breasts into your hands, Clarice." He said quietly, as he ran a hand against his cheek, taking in the view that these two beautiful young woman gave. Their pale fleshed bodies holding against the other. Kanoe remembering everything, while Clarice went by what her body remembered. It was truly a wonderful sight, and soon be a wonderful experience for himself.

Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:30 pm
Profile YIM

((o.o Hope you can work it out, Paul.))

Following the suggestions, her eyes close slowly as Kanoe deepens the kiss between them. Her hands slide up slowly and get a good grip over Kanoe’s large mounds and begin to fondle them. There was no will to fight anymore. What more could she do then just obey what the suggestions tell her?

A soft pitched moan escapes the small space between her lips and Kanoe's. Her tongue wasn't fighting and was just giving into Kanoe's assault quickly, allowing her to do whatever she... or Paul wanted. Her head tilts more for Kanoe to have a better angle. Her hands mold her lover’s luscious flesh between her digits as the two have a passionate kiss together.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:34 pm

"Mmm..."

She found herself purring deeply into the kiss. Her tongue slides deep into her lover's throat as she tilts her head to give her easier access. Neither woman were fighting it anymore, as far as they were concerned there was nothing to fight. This is what they wanted or what they believed they wanted.

A soft squeak sounds from Kanoe as those tender fingers began to squeeze her heavy mounds. Luscious tit flesh flows between the woman's fingers as she found herself grinding her chest into those wonderful hands. She presses closer to Claire's body, letting her legs wrap around the woman's waist as she sits on her lover's lap. Fingers slide through the mystic's hair as she slowly rubs her body up and down against the other woman's.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:49 pm

((sorry for such a long wait, I seem to do that quite often hmm?))

The sight was nice, the smells were sweet and the sounds were the icing on the cake. He smirked slightly as his eyes traveled their young bodies as they embraced one another as they had done on several different occasions. Their flesh sliding against the others as their lips locked, and tongues darted out to play.

The sight aroused Paul further and he made no show as to hide his love of this scene. So much like the human man inside of him, but it was not just the show of Lesbian love making that aroused him, it was his power over these two whelps, how they so easily bent to his will.

"Kanoe, show her what you two have done to one another, give her tastes that her body remembers.." He said quietly as he licked his lips and spread his legs slightly, and with a few quick motions released his engorged length. He sighed in relief as he was freed from his slacks. His hand reached down to squeeze the pale fleshed length. "That's right, dominate over your lover..." He said idly as he enjoyed the show.

Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:07 am
Profile YIM

Squeaking moans rouse the sounds to higher pitches. She couldn't stand how her once remembered love knew how to work her over in such subtle ways. There was no thought process except for pleasing Kanoe and being pleased by her. There were no absent-minded thoughts of anything- this was the only thing she wanted... right?

"Hhmmmm..."

Her lips firmly attach completely to the woman as the two pull themselves to the bed and sit down. Still sideways for Paul's view and obvious pleasure, Kanoe straddles her lap and begins to grind herself into the fluttering body of Claire's. She didn't hear what Paul commanded Kanoe to do, so wrapped up in her own blank thoughts; it was be a complete surprise when Kanoe would obey the mind manipulations. She certainly wouldn't refuse such a forward motion.

Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:32 am

The suggestions seem to pound away inside Kanoe's head, feeling more and more like commands now. The difference was unnoticed to the witch. Dark urges rise up in her body. She gazes at her lover with a deeper hunger. She loved this woman, needed her, wanted her. She must have her.

The witch pushes Claire down onto the bed. Her breasts mash up against the other woman's as she continues the long deep kisses. Her tongue slithers around the other, sucking deeply on her lover's. Fingers stroke along the mystic's arms and down her sides, brushing the sides of the woman's tender orbs. Kanoe shifts slightly, forcing a leg between the woman's thighs. Her knee presses up against her lover's slit and the witch began to slowly rock her body causing her knee to rub and grind against the tender folds. Nipples flick over each other as her heavy mammaries bounce and sway with the motions all the while feasting on her lover's lips and tongue.

Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:55 am

[Sorry everyone, I have been busy with school work and the like, plus I am in the middle of planning a trip across the US. You'll have to forgive me. I will not be able to really continue our RP at the moment]

Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:56 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7