View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 3:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 An Unknown Appointment (Paul) 

Post Re: An Unknown Appointment (Paul)
Paul looked up to her as she replied. "Strange? How so?" He asked as he made sure her bonds were tight. He eventually eased off the flow of his pheromones, until they were stopped completely. She would take a while before she would come to her senses and finally realize where and what she had done.

Paul smiled softly as he directed the camera to focus on her face for the moment, to record her words before having it pan out to take a recording of the actions and experiments, the thought of which made Paul ache in excitement on what the results might be.

He took up a stethoscope and placed the buds in his ears, listening to the amplified sounds around him as he took up the probe and placed it's silvery metal bottom onto her right breast, a first step in taking her vitals. The stethoscope itself was not normal as was anything else in this lab. This one was shaped with a strange half sphere probe, a light emitted from an LED that was at this moment covered by Paul's hand. It was programed to take her pulse as well, and transmit the data to a computer for storage and record keeping.

Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:06 am
Profile YIM

"I..I do not know..."

It was becoming easier to answer, her voice still faint and nearly monotone while in her trance. She began blinking slowly as her will began to regain control. Senses return gradually as her concious thoughts start trying to sort what all has happened. It was like waking from a dream but in this case her dream was very much a reality. A reality that was about to hit her like a bus.

The woman begins to stir gently as the professor takes her vitals with the unique device. Her wrists tug at her bonds, confusion flowing through her mind as she wonders what was happening. The witch's eyes slowly grew wide as became aware of the commands she followed obediently. Why did she take off her clothes and walk with this person?! She gasps and tugs at her bonds again, looking down to see the bindings. Her eyes scan the room, recognizing the interior of NICE labs. She gazes at the professor scanning her vitals.

"Who are you?! What did you do to me!?" she cries out, struggling more, "Let me go!"

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:19 am

Paul had not expected her to call out so loudly. The audio sensitive device blared in his ears, making him quickly pull them off and rub at his now ringing ears. "Please don't do that when I am wearing those." He said as he shook his head and slowly came out from being momentarily stunned. "Well, I see that you've finally come to your senses Kanoe." He said with a slight chuckle as he watched her struggle and pull on those leather cuffs, the chains attached to them clinked and clanged with each movement. "Relax please. You came here of your own free will." He said with a slight smile.

"Well, you are hear to help me with my latest experiment." He said with a smile as he revealed to her, his purpose for tricking her to come here. "I'm amazed that you don't remember me Kanoe, after all that we've been through together. Me..You..Clarice." he said as he turned slowly to wheel a machine to the back of the table by her head.

Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:04 am
Profile YIM

"N-No I didn't!" she gasps, "You...You did something to me. What experiment!? I am not your guinea pig!"

She pulls at her bonds but they were showing no signs of breaking. The witch looks up to see what was being rolled up to her as she continues to squirm on the table. What was going to happen to her? What sort of experiments? Her eyes narrow angerly when she heard her lover's name mentioned.

"What did you do to Claire.." she hissed.

Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:12 pm

Paul's chuckle was low and throaty when she began to cry out for answers. It was cute to see how she squirmed and fought to free herself even though there was no way she would have been able to free herself. "I did nothing against your will." He said with a smile as explained himself to her. "You are my plaything, not my pet.." He said as his hand reached down to give her chest a soft familiar stroke as she hissed her next questions at him. His fingers slid to her pink little cherry of a nipple and stroked his index finger against it.

"Oh nothing much. I made you invite me in and had you force yourself onto her." He said as he sat straight and fixed his glasses against his nose once again. "Then, I made both of you cry out for more and more until you both collapsed with satisfied looks on your faces." He chuckled. "I of course left that same imprinting as I did with you. Perhaps, I should go visit her next.." He said quietly as he began to do his examination. "If you behave.. I might leave her alone." He said quietly with a smirk.

Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:02 pm
Profile YIM

Her jaw clenched at the word plaything. Clenched fists strain against her bonds, wanting to strangle this strange man. Her skin tingles as his fingers graze lightly across her pale orbs. Kanoe grits her teeth as her eyes never left the professor's as he gently traces around her nipple rousing it slowly into attention.

"Im-Imprinting? What are you talking about?" she asks, "What did you do to us?"

She had no memory of doing any of those things to Clarice much less let a strange man enter their room. There were times she woke up never remembering how she got there or how she was covered and filled with cum. This could be no different. Her eyes narrow in hatred at the thought of him going after Claire next. She did not like it when her love was threatened.

Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:10 pm

Paul smiled as he watched her nipples harden and stand firmly at attention. He pulled his hands down to trace the large mounds for a moment before finally answering her. "Exactly what I said. I imprinted you with a mind altering chemical that I produce that allows me to at whim control you..and make you do it by simply suggesting it." He said with a grin.

She was so cute when she was angry.

He remembered the two times he had Kanoe crying out and bending to his whim, and the night he had taken both her and Clarice at once, leaving them in a total mess that made him shiver in delight at that memory. "It's too bad you don't remember it. You'd been so much more understanding." He said with a chuckle as he placed his hands on a series of pads that sat on top of the device he had wheeled up to her. "Today, I am going to test how well your reacts to certain stimuli." He said as he began to peel off the adhesive bottom and place the item over certain parts of her body. Her Temples first, the on her shoulders and arms. He would continue to stick them to her flesh until he had three more left, one of which was in his hands. "Though don't be afraid Kanoe my pet. You are going to remember everything I will do to you.. though no matter what you say or do. You will never be rid of me." He said with a slight chuckle as he placed the pad onto her breast, covering her nipple

Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:28 pm
Profile YIM

Her skin crawls as the professor gazes at her body, tracing those fingers across her large mammaries. It was not a look one would give to a person but rather a possession. She shivers at his explanation of what he did to her. Kanoe did not like being taken against her will but this was far worse. He did not have to take her at all. A mere suggestion and she was his. She never felt so helpless and what was worse was Claire had the same imprinting as well.

Kanoe felt the cool pads be stuck to various places on her body. She can only guess that these devices are going to shock her or something to see how her nerves and muscles react. But her thoughts were more on what was already said and her dire situation.

"G-Get it out of my head, the imprinting," she says quickly, "And Claire's as well. I'll..I'll do what you ask, just don't control me like that again."

Her cheeks flush gently as she looks away. She had no ways to fight off the mental suggestions. The witch had no idea how far it can go. Will it force her to tell the truth? Has she already been interrogated this way? This was a very dangerous situation. How much does the labs know about her and Claire now?

Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:50 pm

Paul listened to her stuttering voice, it sounded as though it had come out as a whimper. It made him smile again. He gave a smile as she offered to obey him if he would remove his programming. "Hmmm, well..do what I ask for the cost of the programming, or I can simply use my little tool and have it done anyway. I'll think I will leave it as is." He said with a smile as he placed the second to last stickies onto her other nipple and reached over for the last one.

He moved down her body and smiled up to her. "Now please be a good patient and lift your hips for me." he said as he placed the sticky down by her knees.

Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:14 pm
Profile YIM

Of course he was right and it was foolish of her to think he would show any mercy. It is every corrupt male's dream to have a completely devoted slave to obey his every command. Was there nothing she could do about it? Even after the experiments are done she will still have to obey his commands.

"So am I this lab's permament test subject?" she asks, lifting her hips slightly knowing she would be made to do so anyway.

Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:27 pm

He chuckled lightly as he took hold of her panties and began to pull them down her hips until he had removed them completely. "Hmm? Oh no, those first experiments were a one time deal. This however was all my doing. I wanted to see your beautiful face again." He said with a smile as he placed her underwear onto a tray and took the sticky and placed it onto her pubic bone.

"Don't worry either, If you behave and do as I say, I will more than gladly leave your beloved alone. However, if you disobey me or do something to threaten me in any way, I'll make sure she is the one to suffer..why I let you simply watch." He said seriously, his carried a tone of seriousness under his amusement.

Paul then took a glass canister and removed a small half of a ball bearing that when he placed near the pad, it would immediately center itself on the pad. "Neat little item? it keeps me from having to use so many troublesome wires." He said with a chuckle as he placed on on ever pad he placed on her. "All sensors in place Dr. Epsis." Spoke a voice, It was Kanoe's it seemed. "The Lab Techs liked your voice, so they sampled you." He said with a grin.

Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:41 pm
Profile YIM

She fell silent at the threat that was made. This was much worse than any monster. He was not like the others who sneak in and bind someone in tentacles. If he wished, he merely have to ask her or Claire and they would do it. Even if it means going to heart of NICE labs.

Kanoe shivers as the last of her undergarments was removed, leaving her completely exposed to the professor and the camera above. She gasps as the cool pad pressed up against her pubic area. One by one, the strange sensors were placed on each of the pads. The woman could feel them slide as they center themselves on the pad. Suddenly she heard her voice say the sensors were in place. Her eyes narrow at the doctor as another shiver ran down her spine.

"Lab techs.." she mumbles to herself. Great she had fans in this place.

Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:52 pm

Paul could not help but to chuckle as she glared at him after hearing her voice. The simple act was more than enough to make him like her a bit more. Perhaps he would become a more repeat offender to her loins. He checked the machine with a shake of his head and made sure himself that everything he needed was in place.

"Test 12.4-B Subject: Kanoe. Last Name is with held for security purposes." He said as the Camera focused on her form, sliding from head to toe, and then toe to head. More data on subject and experiments will be added to the final report." He said in an official tone before turning to her. "We will be now testing the human nervous system with the system of devices I have created. We will start on observing her physical responses to external stimulus." He said with a smile to her. "Relax Kanoe, if you behave and this test turns out good. I'll be sure to treat you nicely." He offered with a smile. He doubt she would find much comfort in that though.

Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:17 pm
Profile YIM

She was not fond of having some number designated to her, much less being referred as the subject. The witch turns her head to keep from looking at the camera as her nude body was scanned from head to toe.

From the description, it really did sound like she was going to be hit with jolts of electricity which with all these pads would not surprise her. But there were several of them and some were on some rather tender places like her nipples and breasts. Kanoe lets out a long sigh as she shifts a bit on the table. The table was cold as was the room itself. It was difficult to relax when she was not even sure what was going to happen.

"So let me guess, you are going to shock me with all these pads?" she asks.

Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:31 pm

Paul was at the moment calibrating his instruments, making sure everything would work and nothing go haywire. The last thing he wanted was some sort of investigation as it was per policy for any trouble in the labs to be investigated and that would spell a lot of trouble for the doctor. He sighed softly as he looked to her and listened to her guess as to what was going to happen. He blinked slightly and just laughed.

"Electrocute you? are you serious? I was not planning on it, but if You want I can..add that to the regime." He said with a slight smile and a shrug. "No, this is a actual scientific test. "Since I enjoyed your company already. I wrote up that fake appointment and such." He said with a sly smile.

Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:10 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next