View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 A Witch, Wizard, and Wolf, Oh my (Kanoe and Clarice) 

Post Re: A Witch, Wizard, and Wolf, Oh my (Kanoe and Clarice)
"Ha, ha, well although I can't say much at the present moment. Let us just say that your powers will be weakest here, yet can became there strongest in this room. It entirely depends on you two, and your ability to find the right plant." I tell you two as I open my arms up to them as the plants in the room bloom, grow fruit, and other such things, however the plants were merely a reflection of there powers, there soul. So while Kanoe may see a black lily next to her. Clarice would see the same plant as an apple. That was the powerful difference between them all as these were plants for druidic rituals of power, of training that I had to sell to the lab. Now they wanted a test.

Well if they succeded in the test the two of them would became much stronger. "You must find the truest reflection of your soul of your power together, however if you pick the wrong thing and take it in, a backlash will occur. In some cases just pain, in others... well your nightmares will come true and living on this Island I fully expect that your nightmares will be that of rape and such. But who knows, maybe there will be other things that will stab deeper into your very soul. It is a test of both wisdom, inner strength, and good judgement. As for my end, well to say the least your results will keep the lab happy." I offer you two as there was also a power inhibtor below us so, it would also show if there power would ever increase under the strict effect of that. ALl in all, it was a worthwhile experiment and a chance for my students to grow. Ha, not without the price of the ritual and there body afterwards.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:44 pm

"So there is only one plant that reflects both of us?" she replies cooly, "Our powers are not exactly the most compatible in the first place..." Though that was not exactly true. She has been seeing less and less of Claire's light magic after so many months of being together. Keemari did say her dark magic can taint and corrupt. Her lover was already showing some skill in the dark arts, perhaps they are becoming more alike than she thought.

"But, we cannot assume this is easy," she mumbles to herself before looking towards Claire, "Well I guess we can look around first before we make a decision. Are we suppose to eat the plant we choose or what?" She looks around at all the flowers and fruits. They seemed kinda weird to the witch. All the flowers were of deep shades of color or even pitch black. Suppose it was not surprising that these reflect her soul and staying on this island has not improved her state of spirit either.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:59 pm

"Being its Keemari, I expect nothing less," she replies and scans the immediate view for flowers that may be the most compatible with her soul. She could honestly be unsure, being torn between light and dark magic she may very well have a more difficult time then Kanoe. She may have a darker outlook on life but she would be damned if she gave up her light magic for the sake of learning another. And the dark witch couldn't freely admit she was completely dark minded or love wouldn't have a heavy stand in her heart. She had some light magic in her... if she would ever try.

"What... are we supposed to do when we find one we think is right?" she questions to the druid. This was a very strange test indeed. How could they be sure and not suffer the consequences? Why was the wolf putting them through such a test any ways? It all seemed just so... meaningless.

Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:53 am

(Sorry about that. Computers been down for a while)

"I hold it in high regards as well Clarice. After all I'm teaching you things that are rare and not widely known. TO you humans the price would easily reach the millions for some of the tomes and teaching I would be teaching you from if I didn't already have them memorized." I tell you as I tap my head a bit. "So really, you should consider yourself both lucky. I hold your beauty, grace, even your attidudes worth more then a fortune for my teachings." I tell you two with a sigh.

"But seeing as I have no intreast in such money and have grown to enjoy seeing you two grow bit by bit, that is also a reward, but for now let me explain further. You two can choose to work together for this and find a plant that represents you both, however that will be far more diffcult, to find one that mixes with your two different styles, however I dare say you two would became much more powerful if you did. However you could look for a represenstation of just you and you alone.

THis ritual is akin to knowing yourself, to how weak you are to gain strength. One must go forward when being taught knowing they are weak, that they need to learn and that there current skills mean nothing to there teacher. If you go together it will be something precious, something the two of you share insides this place. On this island that brought you together." I tell you as I clap my hands as you both feel a shift in the magical energy as the calm plants suddenly change, morphing into different varities around you. Things you have seen in your past life outside the campus, on the campus, and some plants that you've seen me working on.

(For this you can choose wrong ones, but I think you two should discuss in Pm's something that would be of great value to the two of you as a couple that will eventaully be the right choice)

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sat May 02, 2009 9:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2