View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 A Witch, Wizard, and Wolf, Oh my (Kanoe and Clarice) 

Post A Witch, Wizard, and Wolf, Oh my (Kanoe and Clarice)
The light flowed into the two young womens eyes as they find themselves in a familar setting yet not, as this seemed to be a greenhouse, but there were bright lights above, the walk ways were clean and sterile white tile, with the mirrors nice and clean as you could see outside as the ocean crashes against the cliff that the greenhouse was on as the two girls. Soon find out that they are not in there bed as they wake up with the clothing, the garments they wore the night before. Clarice and Kanoe, the two lovers, the two partnars once again at the center of something big. THe plants were well mantained and had a crisp live sensation to them as you can see the tiny dew droplets fall from there leaves from a recent watering yet you two weren't wet at all. Also, there were no visible doors. Just a room surronded by the glass of a greenhouse with a spectular view as the two girls are alone it seems.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:33 am

Post Re: A Witch, Wizard, and Wolf, Oh my (Kanoe and Clarice)
The dark witch stirs gently on the cool tile floor. Already her senses sparked to life at the all too familiar feel of the hard floor beneathe her. She opens her eyes, blinking through the bright lights. Kanoe could almost sigh with relief to see it was not the labs or at least not the labs she was familiar with. But being abducted again did not comfort her in the least.

Sitting up slowly, she smooths out her black nightgown. Her raven black hair was tied in a long braid ending with a silver clasp, requirements she had to wear for Natsuki. Kanoe's eyes widen at the sight of her lover unconcious beside her as well. She could see the woman stirring, coming to at about the same rate she was.

"Are you alright Claire?" she asks, moving over to her lover. She looks around at all the plants and out the large windows that made up the greenhouse. She could hear the crashing of waves nearby meaning they were near the coast. But she found it odd that this place was completely sealed. What were they doing here?

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:45 pm

The blonde woman shifts on her side, eyes slowly opening to the sight of... plants? At first it looked serene like a dream, but the hard floor and call to ask if she was alright... her heart sank that very moment. So much for waking up to a normal day, but then again she supposed this was normal. And worse yet they had been abducted again while asleep. Who knows what happened before they regained their senses. To answer in body language, she sits up and looks from Kanoe to the surroundings about them. Only one single monster would bring them to a greenhouse.

Clarice smoothes out her own nightgown of any wrinkles, and looks to Kanoe with an unpleased expression. The last thing she wanted to deal with was a monster in the morning and the fact Kanoe was right along side her to join in.

"I'm fine I guess... are you?" she asked the woman, looking her over to inspect any damage. None she could see, but she could assume the woman was alright to ask her the same thing. Somehow this just didn't feel completely and utterly threatening to be abducted, but the fact they were trapped in a greenhouse brought little comfort. She was honestly surprised to see they still had clothes on with what this island does to them on a regular basis.

"Can you get up okay?"

Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:37 pm

The air was nice and warm around them the plants didn't seem to have any tricks behind them as the dew falls from there leaves as the two find one another and check each other out. They find that there is nothing wrong with them. They didn't feel sore, used, or abused in anyway. It seems they were merely abudcted and brought here, for what purpose was unlcear at the moment. But knowing the monsters, labs, ect. it would deal with them and there bodies soon enough.

Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:10 am

"Yes.." she replies softly, rising to her feet and holding a hand out to Claire, "I doubt the person or thing that brought us here would just leave. Lets find or make an exit in this place before things become even more troublesome."

She had a guess who brought them here. But that did not bring any comfort. Keemari usually would just call for them not take them in their sleep. Something just did not feel right about all this and she had no intention of staying to find out what it is.

Keeping her distance from the plants as best as she could, she makes her way towards the glass walls, seeing if there which side was facing towards the school. With the room completely sealed, she was more than willing to shatter glass if it means their escape from what's to come.

"Why bring us to a sealed a greenhouse.." she mumbles to herself.

Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:24 pm

She takes the hand with gratitude, brushing wrinkles from her attire and proceeds in doing so to Kanoe. Once she found Kanoe was in proper condition with what little they had, she stops and puts a hand on the woman's shoulder. She felt secure feeling the dark witch under her touch, to know she was there even if she would rather her be in a bed still sleeping away. But it was apparent such dreams would not happen today.

"I don't know, but we're not sticking around to find out if I can help it."

She rubs her hands together, gathering warmth for a well placed ball of ice magic to form in her hands. Beautiful or not, if plants stood in their way of escaping, then may God strike her dead for causing some deaths to forest life. Fire was obviously not the best option being that they were stuck surrounded by plant life. The last thing she wanted was to cause an outrageous fire to spread. Ice would make quick work of turning plant and window alike into toothpicks to smash through.

"Keemari or not I'm going to make it obvious not to have left us unattended. On the count of three how about we combine our powers and make a clean escape? I'll freeze the portion where there is little hindrance and you break through with a well set bolt of darkness. Sound like a plan?"

Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:50 pm

"No, your powers would barely phase this glass even with a well planned combined attack such as that." I tell you as one of the flowers grows large and I step through in my full wolf form, for a change of pace though, I was wearing a white labcoat as I look at them. "Now, now, surely you have more faith in your master." I tell the two girls as I look them over, it had been a while since I last saw them together, ha, this would be fun.

Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:08 pm

Kanoe nods faintly at the other woman as she herself began to channel her mana. Hair gently sways by an unseen breeze as wisps of shadow began to gather into the palm of her hand. There was no reason to be taken here so there was no reason to stay she thought. Even if there were one, she would not stay anyway.

Her teeth grit at the familiar voice of the wolf. Seems their master was behind this, not that she was surprised with all the plantlife around them. Sighing softly, she lets the darkness leave her hand as she turns to face the druid. The only faith she had was how this 'lesson' was going to end and she doubts that labcoat will be staying on for long.

It had been some time since their last lesson and Kanoe's body had gone through some changes due to another monster's 'training'. Her body seemed more refined, lacking any flaws while her black hair was well kept in a long braid. The witch has gone through physical training making her body more toned despite her studies in her room. But the most noticeable change were her breasts, larger yet firm, pressing against her nightgown as she crosses her arms before her.

"You could have just contacted us..." she frowns, already displeased.

Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:48 pm

"Or not act like another monster," Clarice adds, she too is very unhappy with the turn of events. She figured it was the wolf, but in more way then one... she was thoroughly disappointed. She really wished it wasn't him and with the lab coat she narrows her eyes in disdain. The druid hadn't found a very special place in her heart but now she was leaning more towards hate as she does any other monster on the island.

"I'm rather disappointed in you for abducting us like this. I had expected better of you."

She eyes the glass again, but usually what he said in any case had some truth to it. And plus it WAS the druid. He knew their potential so he wouldn't very well stick them in a place they could escape. She sighs in defeat of the possible plan and looks to the wolf with expecting eyes.

"May I ask... why did you take us to a greenhouse?"

Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:03 am

"Because I did not want my dear apprentices to be put through the experiment that you were scheduled for." I tell you as I hold up a board with some papers and flip through it. "The truth of the matter is that I didn't abduct you, a familar presence you two might be familar with, when other men in white lab coats take you sometimes. You were scheduled for a dual experiment using the two of you, but as I sometimes do work here. I was able to move you over under the pretense that I needed you.

However if you wish to look at me like those other commoners, then I can put you back onto the list for the other experiment. It's not too hard." I tell you simply as I was annoyed with there attidude like usually, they always assumed the worst about me. I mean I did use them to satisfy myself, but still. I was much better then the others I would think, ha, or perhaps not. In ehter case there lack of respect for there master was always irriating.

Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:17 am

The bit of info Keemari provided did little to comfort her. It was like being saved from a monster by another monster. There was little the two of them could do though. If this place belonged to Keemari, it was doubtful their powers will be enough to escape even together. She wish she knew how the monster's magic was uneffected by the strange dampening effects of the island.

"A dual experiment?" she sighs, "What do they want from us now. Or should I ask what do you want from us as you claimed to have saved us from their experiments?"

Master or not, the beast was going to demand payment from them eventually so his threat failed to stir anything with Kanoe. She hated the labs and this bloody wolf just as much as she hated how powerless she was before them.

Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:04 am

Kanoe had basically spoken her own thoughts out loud so that gave little for Clarice to add. She had her arms crossed and watches Keemari for a moment, a bit thankful that at least Keemari had some legitimate reason for having them wake up here. But it was as Kanoe thought to herself it did little comfort. The wolf never needed payment and merely took what he wanted any ways.

"That bit of information would've helped on the spot you know. You can't exactly say we have no right to presume the worst of you because you do take us whenever you want. It wouldn't have been that big of a leap to maybe abduct us from the dorms so you could have all the time you wanted with us. But if you did save us and brought us here I can only guess you want something in return."

Maybe she did have her own two cents to put in. It wasn't that she wasn't happy not to be in that horrible place again, but more that she was aggravated he didn't say that the moment he came in. If they expect the worse from him then he should very well expect them to accuse him of the worst. It's not as if monsters don’t break trust and contracts on a regular basis here.

Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:28 pm

"Hmmm, I didn't know when you two would wake up and since I'm at the lab today I have things to do. I have to diverate some resources here, it's an arrangment I'm not too thrilled about to tell you both the Berry Lin's honest truth. As for the dual experiment they had planned for you something a linked pyshic experiment with two of you in seperate rooms as they observe how close your relationship is as they alternate between various sexual and other tortures between the two of you. Such a fucking waste of time, it obviously hurt the two of you very much that the one not being affected would be clawing at the side of her room." I say it as it was just such a mundance type experiment with no point.

"Now as for that payment part. You are right, that I always do take payment according to our pact. Have I once welched on it, have I ever taken you before I taught you something. I've taken you girls far have I not, and although I have slacked off a bit a recently or so it seems, that was so you two could master what I taught you. I'm glad to tell you two I'm ready to take you to the next level. Ha, ha, of course that would mean more payments, more taking as you say. So dreay though to be compared to the other monsters island." I tell them as I seem offended by the comparision. Not by appearnace, or there taste for human flesh, that was my bag too. The way they act held such dishonor for most of them with me, in that way it was insulting. However humans would never get that.

Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:50 pm

"So you say," she replies cooly. It was true that Keemari's teachings have improved their abilities but it was still not enough to survive on the island. Their powers just cannot match a monsters superior speed, resilience and power not to mention the fact their powers are uneffected by the island. But the offer for learn more does spark some interest in the dark witch though the price may be too high. They were already giving their bodies to him, she could not imagine what more payments would be like.

"Well it is not like we are able to refuse," she continues, "What is it you wish to teach us Keemari? I do hope it is worth all the...taking you will be doing." her eyes narrow, obviously not wanting to give her body to this wolf anymore than necessary.

Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:22 pm

"Please understand you can't very well expect us both to be happy. And it's as you say you expect payment for learning something. I kind of like to hold my body to some regard, whether or not you understand that is what makes me question why you expect us to bow with politeness.

Obviously I made an assumption. I humbly apologize for that in order for us not to have a strained relationship. We're bonded to you so we might as well... get along for what it’s worth."

He couldn't very take more then physical labor from them, the explanation and statement of having to pay more didn't at all come to a surprise to her. She could only assume by disgusting facts that she was getting used to being treated as payment for learning something. But for the wolf's sake of kind words this had better be worth the cost or he could very well have quite a few insults to deal with.

Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next