View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Experiment K1M- (for Kim) 

I glared at him still as my legs were tied down as we landed I started to struggle once more moaning softly under the gag I knew where we landed it was a place I thought I would never come back to "I just had to look was behind the tree.." I say to my self

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:40 pm

The man carried Kim again as they departed the hovercraft. They took Kim inside with a grin. Down one hall until they reached a certain door; they opened that door to go through it to a different hall. Finally they reached a room they were looking for, apparently.

The man waiting for them was named Hederick Keithley. He preferred to go only by his last name; he looked at Kim with his icy blue eyes. The general shape of his glasses might have looked better on sunglasses as he pushed the glasses up the frame of his nose. His frame was rather lean, as if he rarely got enough to eat. His skin was a little on the pale side. His lab coat, black pants, and imitation-leather shoes were spotless.

"Good afternoon, Kim," said Keithley. "Are you ready for the experiment?"

Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:54 pm
Profile YIM

I looked around seeing the labs haven't changed one bit I would look at once we got to the room I saw a man with a lab coat named Keithley when he ask if I was ready for the experiment I shook my head and made a muffled scream

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:05 am

"Too bad for you, then," Keithley said. He pressed a button on what looked like a pen, and then Kim was out like a light.

When Kim awoke, she wasn't tied, cuffed, gagged anymore; she was suspended in a tank of greenish fluid.

Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:13 am
Profile YIM

before I knew the room started spinning untill I saw nothing but darkness when I woke up there were some good news and some bad news the good news was I wasn't cuffed tied and gaged anymore the bad news how ever I was now suspended and I was now wondeirn what was the tank of green fluid for and do I even want to know what's it for?

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:26 am

Keithley tapped on the glass, watching Kim inside. "Welcome to the experiment, Kim. I do hope you enjoy yourself in there. The fluid is fine-tuned to work best on you, you see."

He looked at the lithe student in the fluid. The liquid allowed the student to respirate normally without drowning; if she tried it, she might even be able to speak, though it would not sound as conventionally as in the past...

(Sent a PM some time ago)

Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:35 am
Profile YIM

I growled at him "what the hell is this for anway?!" I screamed out at him the best that I could as I pounded on the glass wanting out "get me out of here you sicko, what are you planing on doing with me?!"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:40 am

Her speech sounded as if it were interspersed with gargling, but Keithley had no trouble understanding it.

"We're going to perform experiments, of course."

He looked at his clipboard for more information about Kim before continuing.

Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:53 am
Profile YIM

I pounded on the glass again and growled "damn it let me go I said I wasn' going to be in your stupid experiment!" I would watch him write down what ever he was wrting as I sighed "what kind of experiment is this?"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:59 am

"We're going to test one of our past experiments on you," Keithley said.

The tube, which was easily wide enough to hold several girls, began to make a humming noise. A drain opened up beneath Kim, but rather than the liquid pouring out, something orange and red began to pour in! It collected on the opposite end of the tube from Kim, a large blob of orange and red gel that began to take a certain shape as the drain closed. Within ten seconds, it had assumed the shape of Kim's lover.

"Kimmy?!?" it said, startled.

Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:32 am
Profile YIM

"a test..." I gasp seeing a red and orange like blob when it took shape I couldn't believe who it was "Madison?!?!" I would glare at the Keithley and screma out "what the hell did you do to my Madison?!"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:42 am

Though Kim would never know it, this "Madison" was a clone of the real student, who had been brought to the Labs months prior to Kim's kidnapping. Madison had been temporarily made into a slime-like creature, capable of reshaping herself and becoming more responsive in the process. While her DNA was still unstable, a sample was taken of Madison, enough to clone her and produce something similar.

This clone had been given many of Madison's memories, but had been modified to have an uncontrollable lust. "Oh, Kimmy," said the Madison slime, floating closer to her lover, enveloping Kim in a hug.

Keithley looked at Kim. "Do you like her this way? I must say, the experiment was a success."

Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:54 am
Profile YIM

I pounded the glass and scream "no I don't like her this way matter of fact I want you to change her back!" I pounded the glass more before Madison would hug me as I looked at her "im going to get you out of this I promies."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:02 am

Keithley knew for a fact that this clone of Kim's lover would always look like it did now, and did not bother answering Kim's gargling shouts.

Oddly enough, "Madison's" voice sounded ordinary in the fluid. "I've been this way for so long," she said softly, "that I don't know if they can change me back." A little gelatinous tear floated out of her eye, not dissolving in the fluid.

Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:10 am
Profile YIM

I looked at her cupping her cheek I didn't know what to do it was like a bad dream that I just wanted to wake up form I looked over at Keithley "why did you do this to her you sick freak if I wasn't in this damn tank I would break your neck. in half!"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next