View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Experiment K1M- (for Kim) 

Post Experiment K1M- (for Kim)
It was supposed to be only partly cloudy today with no chance of rain, but the hard downpour coming down now disproved that prediction quite soundly. Of course, it was still morning, so it could be better in a few hours.

It was getting close to lunchtime at Shokushu with no sign of clearing up...

Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:05 am
Profile YIM

I walked out looking out the winodw and sighed softly "damn it I was hopping I could go out and eat me lunch but it looks like I gotta eat inside today." I say while packing my lunch in "well maybe If I get in a cave or eat under a tree I should be fine.." I say while putting on my rain coat on and would walk out of the dorm room and started to look around for someplace dry to eat

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:10 pm

It continued to rain on the student as she searched for a place to eat in peace.

There were many places that the rain was foiled; a tree here, a small gazebo-style structure, a dry-looking cave with a cool breeze coming from it, and a massive dead oak tree with a picnic table under its network of branches.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:37 am
Profile YIM

I notice the dry looking cave and I would start to slowly walk in as I notice a table under some branches I start to move them out of the way and would sat my bag on it as I take out my sandwich "I don't know who put this table here but im sure who ever did wouldn't mind me eatting it untill the rain lets up."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:52 am

(Uh, I kinda meant that the branches were overhead, protecting the table from the rain. Not that it matters...)

The table was completely sheltered from the rain. It continued to pour nonetheless, but Kim would remain dry throughout her meal.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:59 am
Profile YIM

I was now done with my meal and sighed softly crossing my legs "that was good meal if I do say so my self." I say with a nod before I started to walk back out and looked out to see if the rain let up when I found out it didn't I sighed "still raining oh well I'll in here for just alittle bit longer.."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Last edited by Kim on Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:19 am

Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:24 am
Profile YIM

(ack I thought I said when I came out sorry)

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:28 am

Kim heard the sound of a kitten meowing. The distressed sound came from behind the tree, a pathetic, desperate mewling. The rain continued as the cry sounded again and again, a call for its mother.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:42 am
Profile YIM

I blinked when I start to hear a moewing I would try to hear it again to see where it was coming form when I found it was coming form the behind the tree I would look behied tree to see the kitty as I smiled "awww how cute!" ^^

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:52 am

Before she could even react, the thug grabbed Kim, pinning her arms down to her sides with one arm and applying a gag-ball to the student with the other. He chuckled as he held the student tight. "Works every time," he said aloud, as if bragging.

Another grunt emerged, holding the calico kitten. "Yeah, yeah, you win the bet. It's only five bucks. Let's go already."

Carrying Kim in his arms, the first man started to walk, followed by the second closely after, holding the kitten in his hands.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:08 am
Profile YIM

before I could even grab the kitten I was grabed my arms pin to my sides as a gag ball was shoved in my mouth I made muffled screams and started to kick and struggle as I glare at the man holding kitten

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:24 am

They carried the student to the Docks, where a waiting hovercraft uncloaked itself. The area was deserted, save for them. They boarded Kim onto the machine, tying her hands behind her back. One piloted it and one sat with his chair turned around, watching Kim intently.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:35 am
Profile YIM

I glared at the man still trying to get free as I made muffled screcmes as as I would move kicked his leg and screamed at him I would start to aim between his legs hopping to kick him in the nuts

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:27 am

The man chuckled, thankful he had put on his athletic supporter. With her next kick, he grabbed at her ankle and quickly moved forward to get her other. It only took a few feet of rope to keep her from kicking again, her ankles tied together to a pole attached to the wall of the craft. The journey was over soon, the hovercraft touching down on the landing pad at NICE Labs.

Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:26 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next