View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Shy Girl 

Post Re: Shy Girl
"Oh whats that your going to have to speak clearly if I am to under stand you dear"Asylum said in a taunting manner.now that her clothes were removed it was time to begin the test .two very thin wire like tendrils like the larger ones that removed her clothes came from the ceiling placing three branching figure like appendages on her temples. Asylum walks and places a small metal ball in her pussy and pushed his figures in and out as he did so.
"I well be arousing you to start off to see how you react mentally and physically on the lowest level" he said as he pressed another button on his remote

"A man chooses ,A slave obeys "-Andrew Ryan,Bioshock

Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:44 pm

Her chest heaved as she fought to stop herself crying, tears leaking from her eyes. When the slim metal appendages came down, she tried to pull back,fear filling her, a whimper escaped her as they attached themselves to her temples.

Arianna gasped as the metal ball was shoved into her pussy, trying to struggle, though her pussy grew wet almost immediately at his attentions. Closing her eyes, she wished hard that it was all a dream, though she knew she wasn't that lucky.

Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:45 pm

"Good good emotional you'll be glad to know that your Human and this is normal to feel this way but not the reaction I'm looking for,lets turn it up a little shall we"he said as he turned a dial up on his remote to increase the vibrations of the metal ball in her vag.

Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:59 pm

Arianna opened her eyes abruptly at his words. Of course she was human, she thought. She couldn't be anything else. She then heard his words about not enough reaction, and gasped. She tried to form the word no, but her tongue refused to move properly. She shook her head in any case, whimpering as she saw him turn a dial. Gasping in shock as the ball inside her vibrated more, she turned pleading eyes on Asylem, pleading with him to let her go.

Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:00 am

"oh cum now...hahahahahahaha I said cum "he said manicly as spun the table around "I think before this is over you'll be begging for it "he looked at her for a while she sacumbed to the incresing pleaser "you know you have such a pretty face" he said before licking her face and gagged lips.

Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:35 am

Arianna cringed as he laughed maniacally, the ball in her pussy making her more aroused, though she refused to show it. She shook her head at his words, trying to keep her face as impassive as possible, though when he licked her cheek and lips, she turned her head away, or would try to unless she was stopped, trying to push the ball out of her pussy, thinking of the whole birthing process.

Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:07 am

He watches her in twisted delight thinking that he might tap that" hmm it looks a little wet down there doesn't...what's this"he questioned" your not trying to push that little ball out I think I have something more...entertaing " he walked over to the wall and grabbed a long smooth rod"here let me help you with that nasty little ball"he said as he shoved his figures up her tight pussy,shoveing them back and forth as he removed the ball and Inserted the rod he left there hagging out of her wet pussy. It started to morph a harness around her wasit so she could not dislog it. Asylum held his honey glazed figures up to her nosie "smells wonderful doesn't it?"

Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:50 am

She felt Asylem's gaze on her as she continued to try to push the ball out of her pussy, though when he spoke of the ball, she stiffened. Arianna gasped as his fingers pushed into her, feeling him remove it, her eyes watching him, though when he grabbed the rod, Arianna whimpered, trying to twist her body away from him. When he shoved the rod into her, she gasped again, from pain as well as pleasure, though the pain won. Fear pulsed through her as the harness appeared, turning her head away from his fingers

Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:28 am

"Hahahahahahaha you know you love it or you mite after a little mental sigeustion" he said "there is are reason those things are on your temples now all you have to do is lisen to to the voices in your head" he said as he flipped a switch on the remote, vocis or lust and pleasure started to fill her head .

Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:01 am

She listened to him, and shook her head, the rod inside her making her uncomfortable, the harness it was on scaring her as it moulded itself. She looked at him, her eyes widening, wondering what the wires on her temples were for, but now she heard the voices, and she gasped, trying to shake her head, trying to move her head so that she could probably rub her temples on her shoulders to get rid of the wires. She wanted to yell, to tell him to stop, but the ball gag did a good job of holding her tongue in place, so only muffled noises and whimpers could be heard.

Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:13 am

"you like what is happening you want it more you want lust ,some thing to fell you ,you can't stop it but you can give in so do as your told" he smeiled "poor thing" he thought ,it's a shame she seemed like such a smart girl to bad she got sent to me"

Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:21 am

Arianna shook her head at the words she heard, closing her eyes, trying to picture herself elsewhere, again trying to dislodge the cables on her temples. She looked at him though as he told her to do as she was told, and she glared at him, her eyes showing all the words she wanted to say but couldn't. She tried to struggle against her bonds again, gasping as the rod moved slightly inside her as she struggled, and immediately went still, her face showing her fear. She looked at Asylem, wanting him to let her go, a few more tears leaking from her eyes.

Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:25 am

the rod begin to push in and out slowly .the word of hypnoses repeating over again in her head"that's it give in ,submit"

Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:55 am

She felt the rod start to push in and out slowly, and a whimper of fear escaped her, the words continuing in her mind, and she did her best to ignore them, trying to shake her head, glancing at Asylem then around the room, wishing something would stop this experiment, not daring to give in for a second, knowing that if she did, she'd lose herself, and that terrified her. She tried, yet again, to remove the metal tendrils on her temples by rubbing them against her shoulders, more tears leaking from her eyes.

Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:58 am

the rod quickened in pas to her heart beat while the increasing the intensifying word looped through her head,he smiled not saying a word took her left breast and started playing with it .

Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next