View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Shy Girl 

Post Shy Girl
Arianna had been at the school for a couple days now, her parents sending her there as they had been told the school would be good for her, would bring her out of her shell. Arianna was very reclusive, keeping to herself, though other female students had tried to help her out, she was still very shy. Her dorm co-ordinator had suggested she seek help from the NICE labs, though she wondered how they would help her, she would never know.

Heading towards the Labs, she checked her schedule. For some reason the rest of the day had been scheduled for this appointment at the lab, so she figured it would be something of importance, whether it would get too emotional and she wouldn't have been able to return to class, or she would be needed for something or other. Tucking her schedule away and pushing her dark hair back over her shoulders, she knocked on the door to the NICE labs, a ripple of suspicion and wariness settling over her.

Fri May 15, 2009 12:51 pm

Post Re: Shy Girl
Forgot to mention that I would like a psychologist/scientist to rp with, if anyone is interested, go right ahead. I don't mind.

Fri May 15, 2009 3:08 pm

I'd reccomend making a post in the RP Requests area then.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Fri May 15, 2009 5:59 pm
Profile WWW

(I would like to Rp with you if thats alright)

"A man chooses ,A slave obeys "-Andrew Ryan,Bioshock

Wed May 20, 2009 10:26 pm

Fantastic with me. If you could post a response, we'll go from there. I'll reply as often as I can. Look forward to RP'ing with you Kane.

Thu May 21, 2009 9:01 am

Asylem was quite perplexed that he got to fuck with the mind of this poor young girl he awaited her arrival as he sit back in his chair

Fri May 29, 2009 5:25 am

Arianna waited at the door, waiting to be lead in. When she was told to go in, she headed through the door, and saw the man sitting there. Not saying a word she sat down on the chair opposite him, sitting on the edge, arms folded across her chest. She didn't feel comfortable being there, and she was determined to let him know.

Arianna looked around the office, seeing it was the same as other offices, and looked at the guy sitting opposite her, waiting for him to speak or do something.

Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:27 am

"well how lovely you've come to help me with a study haven't you "A smirk came across his face as he got up from his desk and walked behind the girl "at what a lovely specimen you are"

Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:41 am

Arianna watched as Kane stood up, frowning. As he moved behind her, she shook her head, looking at him. "I don't know what you are talking about. I came here because I was told I was seeing a psychiatrist. I didn't agree to any... studies." Arianna moved to stand up, feeling she should get out of there. She paused though. "What do you mean, a specimen?" she asked.

Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:49 am

"well WHY DON'T YOU HAVE A SEAT!"he said as he forced her to set in the Chair.At that moment restraints clamped her hands, legs ,and neck to the chair "when I mean specimen is you "Volunteered"to be the specimen in a little psychoactive Experiment I'm Running "he said

Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:30 pm

Arianna heard him, her face paling as she heard his words, and started to struggle against his hands pushing her down, but she felt the clamps around her legs, wrists and neck, and gasped, trying to struggle again, looking up at Asylem.
"I didn't volunteer for anything. Let me go." Arianna gasped, looking down at the clamps again, then around the room.

Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:30 am

"well it matters not mite as well participate anyway "he said "like she really had a choice shy ones like her always have the best reactions" he thought as the floor around the chair descended In too a dark room under the office .the lights popped on as the platform hit the floor the lights reveals all sorts of deaves instruments used for sexual and psychoactive experiments . The chair morphed into an up right Table still restraining the young women " now let's remove those clothes shall we"said asylum with a grin

Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:05 pm

Arianna opened her mouth to object, but before she could do or say anything, she felt a shudder, then felt the floor drop under her. She screamed as she was lowered through the hole, feeling the bump of the chair as it stopped, and looked around, eyes wide.

She saw all the instruments, but before she could respond she felt the chair move, and found herself lying down, cuffed. Trying to struggle, she looked at Asylem, and shook her head violently, ready to scream again.

Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:22 am

"Well we can't have you doing that no can we?"asked Asylum Sarcastically.He Pulled out a Ball gag and forced it in to her mouth much to her Protest."that's better now I'll hear those lovely moans instead of that Dreadful Screaming now wear were we?...Ah yes let remove those Clothes sal we"He took out a remote and pressed a button and the table moved up right at an 80% angle.a group of Robotic appendages decided from the ceiling and proceeded to remove miss Anderson's school uniform .

Last edited by Kane on Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:16 pm

She watched him as he spoke, trembling as he grabbed the ball gag, and tried to shut her mouth, but the gag was shoved into her mouth.
She continued to tremble as he moved the table, seeing the robotic arms move to remove her uniform, and tried to pull away, a thin shriek escaping her, the ball gag merely muffling her slightly, her eyes flickering to Asylem then back at the robotic arms, eyes wide, face pale. She tried to beg him to stop, but she couldn't form the words.

Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next