View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Shy Girl 

Post Re: Shy Girl
She whimpered as the rod went faster inside her, closing her eyes, doing her best to continue to ignore the voices in her mind. She gasped as he took her breast and started playing with it, trying to squirm away from him, her tears drying on her cheeks. "Please... no more." she whimpers

Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:16 am

"Hmmmm This one last thing I'm going to try my give me a desired Result "He said as walked over to a try and picked up a Syringe filled with clear blue liquid and held it up to show her " this my dear well make you.....more mellow" he paused"and agreeable" he said with a wicked grin then inserted it in to her arm .

"A man chooses ,A slave obeys "-Andrew Ryan,Bioshock

Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:53 am

She watched him as he spoke, shaking slightly as he moved away, not seeing what he picked up until he turned around to show her, and she gasped, trying to press back as he moved back over to her, trying to fight, trying to do what she could to stop him, looking down at the syringe as he pushed it into her arm, crying out in pain as he hadn't even prepped her arm for it. She felt the cold liquid push into her vein, and she closed her eyes, shivering, shaking as she waited for whatever it was to do what it had to do, gasping at the rod still pushing up into her.

Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:58 am

"That's right listen to the voices give in to your lust beg for it "said Asylum aiding the Effect of the chemical"Come now give in to the lust and the pleasure you shall gain from it will be mind blowing "

Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:10 am

She felt her body responding to the chemical and the rod, even though her mind was still her own, her pussy grew wet as the rod continued to push into her, she shook her head though. She wouldn't completely give in. She felt her lust growing though, her nipples growing pink and swollen slightly from the hormonal chemicals that had been pushed into her arm. She felt suddenly weak to fight, and it would seem her body would sag, as though unable to keep fighting. She wanted to scream, but all she could do was whimper slightly as her head fell forward, her breathing growing faster from the pleasure that was building up inside her.

Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:22 am

"MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA This is what I was hoping yes my sweat give in to desire let your body take control"he said as two more tendrils dropped from the ceiling .theses came alive and clamped on to her breast"I will break this one yet " he said as he turned a nob .At that moment an electric current shot through the Tendrils.

Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:36 am

She felt tears falling down her cheeks as he laughed, her heart squeezing in fear, her body shaking, though one would easily be able to mistake that for the pleasure she was feeling. She listened to his words, and knew she had no choice. It was either give in or be forced to do so. She saw the tendrils come down and clamp onto her breasts, and she gasped, though before it could turn into a sound of pleasure at the rod pumping her, she felt the electric current surge through her, and she screamed in pain, her head falling back as her body jerked from the current pulsing into her. She tried to beg him to stop, but she couldn't. The tears continued.

Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:50 am

the Electro Tendrils stopped and receded back in to the ceiling "good you are on the fast track to passing this experiment my little Guinea pig" he smiled "now I just have to let the rod run its course then I think I shall have a little fun"

Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:00 am

Feeling the tendrils stop, seeing them recede, and sighed, glad that it was over, though she had a feeling that it was just the beginning. She inwardly bridled at being called a guinea pig, but knew that that's what she was, in the sense of the term. Her eyes flashed to his face as he spoke of the rod, and she prayed that the rod would take a long time, though she also wished that it would go quick so that she could get this over with and be returned to her room, or back wherever she was meant to be. Anywhere but there, she prayed, closing her eyes, gasping again as the rod continued to push hard into her, feeling her pussy grow wetter from it, knowing she wouldn't have long until her first climax.

Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:03 pm

the rod was moving at an increasingly fast rate it could since that she was close to Climax."so close"he said as pinched here nipples.the Gagged lustful moans to him were as lovely as Ludwig van Beethoven 9th Symphony .

Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:53 pm

Arianna cried out, the sound muffled by the ball in her mouth, as the rod continued, feeling her juices leaking down her legs as she comes ever closer to her climax, feeling his fingers pinch her nipples, and the sensation it caused made her gasp, then her body jerked as she climaxed, her cries loud as the sensations flooded her, her juices flowing fast and hard at the intensity of the orgasm, the rod still pushing deep inside her causing a cry to escape her with each thrust.

Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:11 pm

while she was Climaxing he wrote down some notes then walked in to the other room"Don't go any where dear I'll be back in a minute HAHAHAHAHHA"he said as he left

Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:54 am

She felt the rod continue inside her, and saw him writing down notes "Mmmph" She mumbled, trying to yell out at him, but she couldn't do anything. She felt another climax coming soon, and she gasped, wanting to struggle, but she'd already tried, knowing it was fruitless. She whimpered, tears escaping again.

Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:53 pm

he quickly slipped on at straight jacket but this one was diffrent instead of holding him it holds a victim in restraints or the telekineticly controlled straps that outlined the sleeves of set jacket .asylum walk out ready to have a little fun for him self with this Girl "what do you think girl?"

Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:11 pm

Arianna whimpered slightly as the rod continued its relentless thrusting into her, she closed her eyes, opening them as she heard movement, and saw him wearing a straightjacket without it being done up. She wasn't sure what to expect from it, thinking, at first, that it was a joke, but as he came over and spoke, her eyes widened, her face paled, not sure what to make of it. She looked him over, then looked back up at his face, fighting the urge to cry.

Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next