View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Reworking a new student (Siferus) 

Post Re: Reworking a new student (Siferus)
The doctor began to grope her other breast with his hand, moving it around in circles as he began to suck on her nipple instead of just flicking his tongue across it. His cock found itself prodding at her cunt lips, teasing her to see how long she would resist. His free hand found itself playing with her clitoris, rubbing it firmly with his index finger.

That's right. Here you have no choices and no rights...except to high amounts of pleasure. He said before he resumed sucking on her nipple once again.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:21 am

"Stop," Ellie whinned and moved from side to side as much as she could.

A tear slid down her cheek as he began to rub her clit it already hurt from the shot and the rubbing wasn't helping much at all. She then closed her legs the little bit that she could hoping that his cock would not enter inside of her.

Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:00 pm

All of Ellie's squirming did her little good as the doctor's cock continued to push against her soft pussy lips, though his hand moved away from her clit and instead began groping her free breast. He would get her to the point of begging for any cock she could get and then he would give her the surprise of a lifetime.

How do you feel so far, Ms. Marie? The doctor inquired, a lusty smile adorning his handsome face.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2