View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Reworking a new student (Siferus) 

Post Reworking a new student (Siferus)
Ellie slipped on her baggy black and red plaid pajama pants and a white tank top. She then put her hair up it a small pony tail so her hair wouldn't take long to brush tommorow morning.

She then walked toward her bed and folded the black and white checkered covers back, sliding into her semi-warm bed and slowly drifting off into unconciousness. She was too tired from her very long day to dream with PE, soccer, and Softball, she was completely out of it.

Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:45 am

Post Re: Reworking a new student (Siferus)
Siferus, the pride of the N.I.C.E. labs had been given a request, once again the promise of his daughter being brought back to him being dangled in his face. A picture and a note saying that the student in the picture was to be brought back to the labs for some "tests". He knew what would happen to the poor girl, but he was more concerned about finding his daughter.

He approached the students room and snuck in through the open window, pouncing on the student immediately.

Sorry. Nothing personal, but you are coming with me. He said, covering her mouth with his webbing, preventing her from screaming.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:45 am

Ellie was still fast asleep, until she was awoken by a figure that had pounced on her. Though she chouldn't see what it was in the darkness of the night. She screamed but heard nothing something was blocking her mouth though she felt nothing. She kicked at the figure, with a free leg, trying to make it move back a bit so she could retreat to the door.

Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:22 pm

Her kicks didn't seem to faze the spider as he quickly bound her legs together with thread, though she couldn't see it. Soon, her arms were pinned to her body and when he turned to take her out through the window, his image would become clear in the moonlight.

hehe. I'm gonna have fun with you tonight. Wait until we get to where we're going. He said with a dark chuckle.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:42 am

Ellie tryed to kick him but her legs wouldn't move though she couldn't see what was keeping them together. Her arms were then bound behind her back so she was completely not able to move. She struggled to get out of whatever was keeping her from moving. Ellie saw him in the moonlight and noticed he was not human at all she started quirming even more. Wait, where are we going? she thought to herself scaredly.

Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:49 am

Siferus leapt out of the window with the cute student in his clutches. He had a very powerful jump. Ellieanne would notice how high they got each time he jumped, but much to her dismay, she couldn't find a way to get free from the thread holding her. Arriving at the coast, two men and a boat awaited the two of them. He landed, rending the earth beneath him. He was obviously very powerful. He carried her onto the boat and laid her down on the deck and she would only be able to see the starry skies as they sailed towards their destination.

The spider said not a word to her or to the two other men on the boat. He merely sat on the top of the bridge, watching the horizon, as if he were waiting for something or was in deep thought.

After about ten minutes or so, his first move came since perching himself on the boat. A smile came to his face. He hopped down and picked her up. It seemed that they had arrived. The N.I.C.E. labs awaited them. One of the two men placed an ether filled cloth over her mouth to sedate her before they walked into the place.

Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:05 am

She felt him jump into the air yeah definitely not human; she thought and then continued struggling to get out of what was keeping her from moving. She felt him jump onto the boat and closed her eyes scaredly. When she opened them she saw the bright starry sky, she stopped struggling, and looked at it as the boat began to move. To her it was very calming then she remembered she had been kidnapped and started to struggle again.

Ellie then felt a cloth on her mouth and tried to hold her breath not knowing what was on it, but it was on her mouth longer than expected so while gasping for air she breathed in a lot of whatever was on the cloth. she then began to feel quite drowsy and tired she tried not to close her eyes but she ended up giving in, and falling asleep.

Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:56 pm

Ellie would awaken to find herself in a relatively well-lit room alone and completely naked, suspended in midair by whatever kept her from moving before with her hands high above her head. Her legs were slightly apart and tied down by the same odd substance that she could not see. She would find herself able to talk and actually be heard. Directly across the room from her was a dark glass window that she could not see through. The room was empty and the only way out looked to be the door by the window.

Ah. You're awake at last, Ellianne Marie. Do not be alarmed. We're just going to run some tests on you and you'll be free to go. We'd like to apologize for the way you were brought here. Rest assured, the creature that brought you here is being punished as we speak. A voice said, through a speaker. The person was presumably behind the dark glass.

Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:15 pm

"Wa-whta kind of tests," she said drowsly, still half asleep. She then noticed she was naked and screamed. "Why am I naked????" she asked completely confused. She started to shake scaredly and noticed that she couldn't move again.

Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:27 pm

Well, as for the tests, we'll let Dr. Darkcrown explain them when he comes in there. He'll be here momentarily. You're naked because the creature that brought you here had torn them off of you because he wanted to do terrible things to you. Of course, the things we are about to do to you are not much better. He said with a laugh as Siferus in his disguise walked into the room. Standing 6'2" with long black hair that swished around with his every movement. He was obviously tanned and well built. His hands were in the pockets of his lab coat as he walked towards Ellie, still unable to move.

I apologize for the restraints, but by your student records, it was deemed necessary to restrain you like this. We don't need anyone getting hurt. He said, his voice completely different from the monsters that she had heard before she fell asleep. There is no way for her to know that it was really the monster.

Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:50 pm

Ellie went pale went she heard him say the test weren't much better, but before she could make a comment the man she figured they were talking about walked in. She listened to his comment and rolled her eyes, They all had it coming she thought to herself when he made the comment about what happen at her last school.

"Don't need anyone getting hurt? Really? Why don't you take this off me and we will see who is going to be hurt!" she growled.

Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:03 pm

Oh, I'm very familiar with your abilities and you are restrained for my safety. I am not looking to get hurt during these experiments. The doctor said without even flinching as he pulled a syringe filled with a glowing green liquid out of his pocket and injected it into her chest. In a few moments, her breasts began to have a nagging pain in them. When she looked down, they oddly seemed to have grown by a cup size.

Out of his other pocket, he pulled what appeared to be a razor. He knelt down in front of her and turned the razor on and shaved the patch of pubic hair away. He explained. This is a very special razor. The hair that is shaved away with this razor never grows back. He said, shaving the fine hairs off of her legs as well.

He stood back a moment and smiled at her. He removed his lab coat and began to unbuckle his pants, letting his pants and boxers fall to the floor, his hard cock hanging freely now, fully hard. It was obvious what was to happen to her next.

Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:16 pm

"You may not be looking, but you are asking for it!" she said her eyes serious. Ellie saw the needle and closed her eyes so she wouldn't see it being put into her. "Hhmm," she whinned as her breasts began to hurt, looking down to see the cause she saw they looked about a cup size bigger she looked at him maddly," What the hell was that for?" she said her voice high and childish.

Ellie watched as he shaved her hair it was uncomfortable and she squirmed a bit trying to get him to stop.

Ellie watched him smile at her she squinted in confusion. As he dropped his pants she looked at him,"I'm not having sex with you," she said laughing and rolled her eyes.

Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:52 pm

The doctor chuckled at the remark about her not having sex with him. You obviously don't understand how things are done here. I'm not giving you a choice. He said, pulling another syringe from his pocket, this one filled with a pinkish liquid. This was the spider's aphrodisiac. Meant to arouse the body and make it receptive to sexual advances. He grabbed her waist, keeping her from struggling. He was far stronger than he looked. He injected the fluid into her clitoris, then began to rub it with his thumb.

He then leaned forward and began to flick his tongue against her nipple, waiting for the fleshy nubs to harden. He chuckled darkly once again as his fingers began to play with her cunt, accelerating the aphrodisiac through her system.

Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:27 pm

"Not giving be a choice? I have some rights here," she yelled at him. She screamed in pain as he shot the liquid into her clit, tears streaming down her face she turned her head away from him refusing to see his face.She adjusted her shoulders trying to make make him stop as he flicked his tongue on her nipple, it hardened she hated that. Feeling him playing with her cunt she half smiled, though he couldn't see it with her face turned, it actually felt good.

Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next