View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Volunteering [For Narissa] 

Post Volunteering [For Narissa]
At the offshore platform that also served as the site of the research facility known as N.I.C.E Labs, there were certainly many things to be going on, for all manners of purposes and reasons. Many of these experiments were... better off unseen and unheard about, but for the most part, it certainly did seem to be much like the research facility it was made out to be. For two certain demons, however, it would now be their playground as they finally found their way into the complex, intent on raising some trouble for a few of the researchers. Harmless trouble, to be sure, but trouble nonetheless.

Within one of the offices, Ria could be found seated within a chair, in her usual black shirt and skirt but this time with a scientist's lab coat on. Fiddling around on the laptop before her, she found herself amused by the somewhat pathetic yet interesting game of Pinball on it, entertained by the little metal ball being smacked around, only partly because she was fantasizing that it was her 'brother' that was being smacked around instead. Though, she had played for long enough, the demon knew that. Peering up at the time, she could see that it was about now that her latest volunteer should be waiting for her outside.

Getting off the chair and taking care to ensure that her human appearance remained perfect, with no small mistakes to betray her true form, the demon went for the door. Opening it quickly, Ria looked out into the small waiting room to see a black student seated in one of the chairs. There was something vaguely familiar about her but she couldn't really place it nor did she show her confusion at all, a top notch liar like Fornicarus himself. "Narissa Lorris? My name's Dr. Rilujua, but you can just call me Ria. Please, come in!" The demon smiled sweetly at the student, backing into the office and seated herself back at the chair.

Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:48 am

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
Post Re: Volunteering [For Narissa]
Narissa was seated in one of the office seats of N.I.C.E. lab, fidgeting with the hem of her skirt in the cold waiting room, it was only natural for her to be nervous. Her old roomate had left for the labs over a month ago. Maybe visiting here to find her wasn't such a smart idea afterall. Kicking her legs out from under her to hopfully pump her blood and get her warmed up, she impatiently waited for the assigned doctor to show his face.

It had been already an hour since the proposed orientation time and she was still on her own with nothing but the empty seats next to her and the receptionist behind her computer, tapping rapidly against the keyboard.

'Speaking of, where are the other volounteers? I know there were at least two others that had signed up with me . . .' Narissa combed her fingers through her dark blue hair, staring into the empty seats neighboring hers. 'Maybe they came earlier and left me to deal with Antartica and goosbumps.'

The sound of a door opening and her name being called had her snapping up from her seat as she dropped her hand from her hair. Before her, stood a doctor, if the lab coat was any indicator, with short and straight blonde hair, her face shaped child-like, but eyes holding greater intelligence than her outter appearance.

"Yes, I'm Narissa. It's nice to meet you Doctor," she smiled, slightly surprised it was a female, rather than a male. 'Hope I don't butcher her name.' Taking a few steps passed the doctor, Narissa could see she held a good inch over the wamn as she entered the room.

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:09 am

"Well, you're the last of the three volunteers for our project, the other two have already been brought into this experiment of ours, so it's time to get you settled into your niche within the project." Ria smiled again at Narissa, still behaving innocently even though the student was about to enter a world far different than what she had gone through recently. In fact, the two women that were volunteering had already been introduced to the project, as she had said quite truthfully, but in what manner... That was the question. However, it was a question Ria wasn't keen on answering anytime soon. Instead, the woman kept on fiddling with the laptop, opening up some documents on other research that had nothing to do, but for appearance's sake, it was something she felt like doing.

"The senior researcher in charge of the project met with an unfortunate accident, so she's preoccupied with other things now. They put me in charge in her absence. But the project has been falling behind schedule, so we've been bringing in volunteers to speed up the process and get it back on track." Ria explained, matter of factly even though it was only a lie. A lie that, however, suited her needs. "We really appreciate the help, to be honest. If this work, it'd herald a huge revolution in the way we do many things, so it's a real chance to make your mark on the world."

Closing the laptop quickly, Ria looked up at Narissa and smiled yet again. "Well, if you don't mind, I'd like to get this started so if you would come with me? We've prepared a private room for you, with some amenities." The false scientist stood up and moved to another door to the side, away from where they had come through. Leaving her little chance to raise any serious concerns, the doctor led Narissa down an empty hallway that soon opened up into a chamber slightly larger than her office, but not quite like any ordinary room. In the corner, there could be seen a bed along with a mini fridge that was presumptively stocked with drinks and food for her, and on the other side was a large LCD television to allow her to watch whatever she wanted, with well over five hundred channels. "I've already cleared this with your teachers and the Headmasters, and they've agreed to excuse you from your classes and that you will also be given additional credit, as well as any reward of your own liking."

Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:29 am

It was just as she was worried about. The others had came earlier than her and whatever that was going to happen, she was going to be stuck on her own with it. She had hopes that at least one other student could partner with her. It was always safer in numbers, wasn't it?

Narissa followed the woman, being fed the same vague information that she read on the pamphlet. If anything, this doctor sure didn't give her time to ask such questions when they went into the next room and Narissa could see it for herself.

Straightening out her blouse and skirt, she walked behind her to find what laid beyond.

"Woah . . . You were serious about those amenities . . ." Or more precisly, an understatment with such a large television, a small mini fridge next to the wall, and even a very plush and comfortable, much bigger, bed across from them. She was just having trouble believing that it was all just for one person, as awesome a room it was. Taking a few tentative steps within, the first place she reached was the bed, pressing her fingers into the comforter and mattress.

"Wait. I'm getting extra credit for this, too?" she asked, surprised at the woman's words.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:03 am

Ria chuckled softly at her response, nodding along as she looked around at the room. Then at her question, the doctor returned her gaze to Narissa. "Yes, yes, you are. In fact, if you ended up failing your science class, the credit alone is going to save that behind of yours. That's how important this project is." Stepped forward more into the room, the doctor turned around to look at her again. "Let's see. Due to the importance of the project, we're all on a need to know basis, even myself. All I can tell you about this is that we just need you to take just one pill, stay over night so we can see if there are any effects at all. This pill is in its final stage right now, so there should be no problem whatsoever, but if any of the side effects we've seen in the past show up, we can take care of them right away."

"Oh, and the side effects are as followed. Minor headaches, slight nausea, slight drowsiness, temporary loss of appetite, and dry mouth. That's it. Minor side effects, right? That's how safe all this is, and that's why we're using student volunteers. They wanted to try it out on animals, but I had to put my foot down..." Ria sighed softly as she shook her head, turning to the side slightly and held a hand out, gesturing toward the mini fridge where a small plastic cup could be seen on top. Within it a red pill, no different than your average pill for a simple headache, could be seen within.

"What I need you to do, basically, is just take the pill, wash it down with some water from the fridge. Then over twenty four hours, we'll be monitoring you. If you want privacy, the bathroom to the side is completely secured, so you can change clothes in there if you want. Watch some movies, enjoy the food in the fridge, do whatever you want. There won't be any guys watching the monitors, just us girls." Ria smiled at her, hoping to reassure her about that. It was really straightforward for any usual experiment, really. "The pill has something of a delayed reaction, so it'll start working anywhere within a few minutes of you taking it to up to a few hours. So... As soon as you start feeling a tingling feeling, let us know. There are a couple of tests we'd like to get over with quickly so you can just enjoy your stay here. The intercom will be on all the time, so just speak up if you need anything."

Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:27 am

Walking over to the cup and the small pill, Narissa took it into her hand and gave it an incredulous stare. It felt light in her palm, a shiny coating contained the red dye. The very minor, as stated by the woman, side effect didn't seem that much of a bother. In fact, she had been getting a bit of trouble sleeping as she had finals coming up later, the actual side effect could be a good thing. Though the idea of being monitored wasn't appealing, she knew that final was something she could definitly use the extra points with, if her last test retake wasn't a give away.

"Oh, alright," she said in response to the blonde, bending at the waist, forgetting her skirts pathetic length, she revealed a few inches of her firm thighs as she found a can of soda that she liked. "I can drink carbonated with this pill, right?" Without waiting, Narissa snapped open the can of soda, hearing the sizzeling liquid expend itself as she tilted the head back and took a few swiggs down. A quick pop of the pill, a swallow, she sighed, having finished it and the drink off.

"So just one night, huh?" An overnight thing wasn't something that she had in mind when this volounteer thing showed up. In fact, she hadn't prepared for anything of the sort.

"I . . .didn't know it'd take that long . . . I don't have a change of clothes," she said wearilly to the woman.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:10 am

Ria nodded as she watched Narissa take the pill, swallowing it down with the rest of the carbonated drink. It didn't really matter either way, as long as the little game she was playing proceeded. That was all that mattered for Ria. Then came the question of clothing. "We got basic sleepwear, actually. It's just a night shirt and pant, pretty much the same as pajamas. They aren't much to look at, but they're comfortable." Ria the gestured toward the table beside the door they had come through, the clothes in question set down neatly. "You can change in the bathroom if you'd like. Please take a shower as well, though, it'd be better if you were cleaned up before going through the tests."

Ria turned to the side, picking up a white towel that had been lying down on yet another table, one that also had an assortment of things on it as well, all manners of amenities. Presenting the towel to Narissa, the doctor smiled at her. "Oh yes, if you get bored after the tests, you certainly are welcomed to talk with the other volunteers, or watch movies with them. Whatever it is you students like to do. There's really nothing you're not allowed to do here, so just enjoy your time here. Oh, and if you'd like, we could have some food brought up here, if you haven't had dinner yet. Pretty sure the guys got a box or two of pizza left in the staff room."

Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:30 am

"Oh . . . thank you," she said, accepting the little towel from the woman. Looking at the small fridge and everything the room had to offer did not put her at full ease. Maybe her old roommate hadn't been in N.I.C.E. . . .Heck, she barely even knew the girl. So why was she even going so far to this random oil rig-like lab?

Scratching the back of her head, Narissa smiled gratfully towards the doctor. "I think, um . . . Do you know where I can go and meet the other volounteers for this project?" Perhaps meeting another girl in her same situation could help ease these uncertainties into oblivion. But comfort foods were always a plus in her book, too.

"And, maybe grab a slice of pizza?" she asked shyly.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:17 pm

The scientist smiled softly at her question. This human was beginning to amuse her because of all the thoughts she had been having, unaware that Ria was quite capable of reading her like a book, peering into her innermost thoughts. So she had come here to find a lost friend, was it? "Go shower and I'll have some of that pizza brought up, it'll be waiting for you once you're done. Then we'll go see the other girls, that's a promise! Procedure first, after all. Or I'd be hanged by my superiors. And I like my neck, thank you very much." Well, there was little chance of her finding her friend, considering she didn't know where this old roommate of her was at the moment, and more so to the point, she didn't care. And the student? Well, she was about to be in trouble too large to care for a lost roommate.

"I'll be back in a little with your pizza, Miss Lorris." The scientist then left the room, giving her a happy farewell wave for the moment, and made her way back to her office. She had certainly lied about the bathroom; it wasn't completely secured. For instance, the shower stall itself had more than a few hidden cameras installed behind the walls, allowing her a real up close view of Narissa once she would use the shower. "Hmm, let's see..." Ria smiled as she spoke aloud back in her office, just as another one came in, this one a man this time. "See what, sister?" Luju stared at Ria, wondering what she had in mind now. Pressing a remote that had been on the desk, Ria brought up a wall of monitors that had been concealed behind a false wall, watching Narissa within her room now, along with the two other volunteers within their own rooms. "A little fun game, brother. I've filled a pill with quite a bit of our... powers. Threw in two extra pills to be placebos. It's a game of... Russian roulette, really. Who know which one of them swallowed the real pill?"

Luju chuckled, amused at her game. "Interesting. My money's on the brunette." The demon smirked as he watched one of the monitors, seeing another volunteer watching a movie.

Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:55 pm

With the departure of the doctor, Narissa took a sigh of relief. She was beginning to get those weird feelings coming from her. But now with her gone, she could let herself relax. Tossing the aluminum can into a nearby small garbage can, she walked toward the plain blue bed and belly flopped onto it.

"Wow, this is really comfy! I'll have to ask them where they get their sheets from. The ones in the dorms are nothing like these . . ." Burying her face into the covers, she let the sheet slide passed her cheeks as she nuzzled it. She only did this for a moment before laying still on the blankets. A look of contemplation crossed her face picked up from the sheets.

'Well . . . She said I would only have to take a shower and I can go and see the others . . . I should probably stop wasting my time wondering how many sew count this thing has.'

"Probably over 500 anyways. . . "

Like she would normally do in her own room, Narissa began unbuttoning her shirt from the top. Her nimble fingers were quick about the task as they slipped the small buttons from their snatches. Finished, the opened bloused showed a length of dark skin under, the view only broken by her creamy bra. As she made to shrug the blouse off her shoulders a red flag warned her.

"Crap!" Looking to the ceiling as if to spot an eye. 'UGh! Too comfortable!' Closing the sides of her blouse together, she made quick work to gather the bundle of towel and pajamas in her arms as she made way to the door of the open bathroom. She could only hope the doctor hadn't made it to her desk yet or anyone was watching the monitors at the time.

Within the sanctum of the bathroom, Narissa closed the door behind her, a blush of red covering her cheeks.

"Well . . .. Certainly won't be forgetting that any times soon..." At least she hoped so.Shirking the rest of her outfit, bending down to lower the skirt from her thighs, her uniform was piled onto the small plastic matt on the tiled floor.

Finding the shower stall on the right of her, a wide glass meshed door was already opened, on the inside, she could see a bottle of shampoo, conditioner, and liquid sopa unopened and ready to be used.

"Well, might as well do my hair." Dropping her panties from her apple bottom, a simple unclasp of her bra that was soon flung to the pile and she stood nude for no one's view. A quick recheck of the PJ's on the sink ensured she wouldn't have to streak wet to her room to get them.

"I don't think I could live that down . . ." Turning on the water, it was soon at the perfect temperature for her, rather than waiting forever like the shower stall in the dorms.

"Geez, I should volounteer more often if these are the perks!"

Stepping inside the shower with the steamy water beginning to run down her body, the dark beauty closed the glass door behind her, masking her figure with a soon fogging up sillhoutte.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:30 pm

Ria smiled as she peered at one of the monitors, watching with growing interest as a figure could be seen moving down one of the hallways of their section. She realized, happily, that the game had begun. "That one, huh? Guess it's not the brunette after all, eh? Looks like Lucille got the real one instead." The demon beside her shrugged, still watching with little more than minor interest, still curious as to what the game would entail. "I suppose, not that it really matters either way. Since you're enjoying this now, I'm assuming the fun's just about to begin. So, just what did you do with the pill?" Luju peered back at Ria, waiting to hear just what she had planned for this. On the monitor, the figure finally made its way to the end of the hall, pushing open the door into Narissa's room.

"Oh, that. I just made all three pills a trap of sorts. The second you take them, you've become vulnerable to our powers. Think of them as receivers, I guess. The real one, though, is a lot more than that. It really screws with your head. makes you think of things you don't think about normally, feel things you don't feel normally. I kinda merged our powers together to give her a nice surprise, though." At this, Luju raised an eyebrow as he began to realize what she had just done. That certainly did fit into her personality, he knew. "And, well, she's now our puppet. She can think, can feel, can talk. All that is the same. But we're now in control of her." Ria looked back at Luju, smiling that diabolically sweet smile of hers. "She'll just think she's the one doing what we make her do."

Luju chuckled. Now this was getting to be fun for him. "The perfect puppet, huh? Interesting then! This oughta be good to watch." The demon pulled up a chair, seating himself in it as he leaned back and watched the monitors with Ria. And at the same time, the young woman stumbled into Narissa's room, hearing the shower running and moved toward it, her body panting heavily as if hungry for something. "Lucille. A third year student who think she's volunteering for this class to try and make up for failing her class on, um, genetics, I think." Ria added for Luju's benefit as the woman quietly made her way to the bathroom door, opening it softly as to not alert Narissa to her presence, and slowly made her way into the smaller room, closing the door behind her. Holding up a remote and clicking on a button, Ria smiled as the bathroom door was then locked with a deadbolt, preventing anyone from opening it at all. "Play time, I see."

Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:05 pm

By this time, Narissa had already begun to squeaze out some of the gel soap into her hands, working it into a lather until enough of the white suds had covered her palms and she began to coat herself in the myriad of bubbles. With the way the hot water was running down her curves on high power, it kept rinsing the bubbles down between her breast and legs.

Minding it not, she only continued to lather herself, touching her breast with the soap and molding it them to get every inch clean, her hands were slow in the act. She really didn't want to leave the relaxing stall. With the warm mist that wrapped her flesh and the humidity that was relazing her so . . .

'I know I was suppose to hurry. . . . But the water is so hot~" Back in her dorms, if her current roommate had reached the shower before her, she would be left with buckets of ice and she couldn't rub her nipples long enough to get them to settle down. It wouldn't be a first she had questioning looks from the other students when heading to class. . .

The water remained to stay heated as she began to rub near her netherlips, lathering the trimmed pubic hairs with the same foamy gel. None of the side-effects that the doctor had told her was bothering her, she began to think. 'Maybe I won't get any of them.' It wouldn't be a bad thing if they had cleared out all the kinks before coming to her with the pill.

With that in mind, Narissa noticed a sudden draft from above the glass sweep in, a shiver running down her spine. But the water remained hot. Did the doctor come in?

"Hello? Doctor . . .Lujria?" She only hoped she didn't butcher her name just then. Cracking open the mesh glass door, Narissa peaked into the bathroom from inside the stall.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:48 pm

"Trapped like a rat, unaware of it, and about to be attacked... Ooh, this is going to be awesome to watch." Ria giggled as Luju merely nodded along, the same sadistic smirk on his face. The twins often fought each others more often than not, but whenever they did put aside their differences and teamed up together, they were formidable as a foe for even the Marquis himself. The two continued to watch the event on a larger monitor that had been switched to the bathroom's overhead camera. They could clearly see Lucille hiding just right beside the mesh door, hidden from Narissa's view, and that she had just opened the same door, peering out herself. "Just like a hungry lion, the appetite of a sex predator knows no limit, especially when they're drunk on our power, right?" Luju added as Ria giggled again, agreeing with his assessment of the situation.

Pressed against the wall, Lucille calmed herself down and remained silent as the mesh door opened slightly. Despite being naked, she felt no shivers nor chills, as if her flesh was already burning up with raw lust, ignoring the cold with the sheer strength of her own drugged urges. Pale skin slick with perspiration, Lucille backed away slightly from the door, turning her side toward the door as if getting ready to pounce. Heavy breasts, swollen and tipped off with hard teats, swelled with each breath, almost as if straining with additional weight somehow; the hidden effects of the drug? And there, between her legs, slowly teased by her own hands, a thick and throbbing cock could be seen, copious amounts of pre-cum oozing out of the end and dripping down to the floor. It seemed that the project was not some beneficial one, but rather one focused around bodily augmentations and modifications.

And then... She struck! Lucille grabbed on the ajar mesh door, sliding it all the way away forcefully, and poised herself at the entrance to the stall. Hands on both sides of the entrance, Lucille smiled at Narissa, growing more aroused at her naked form as her throbbing shafted began making spasmodic movements, wild spurts of thick cum erupting out of the tip and splashing against Narissa, some of it getting into her gasping mouth. Panting heavily, the student pounced on the ebony girl, pinning her against the side of the stall as one arm slid around her in a tight embrace as the other flew to her nether lips, digits sliding over her crotch and invading her moist cavern as a thumb brushed against her clitoris roughly. It would not take long for the effects of the semen to spread through Narissa's body, making every cell in her grow hotter and hotter with raw arousal. It would only be mere seconds before she became just as horny as Lucille, driven to obscene and lewd acts with the impossible power born of an unholy union between domination and submission. The demons only grinned at each others.

Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:54 am

With no doctor showing herself, Narissa was about to close the door back when another hand had snapped out from the side and grapsed it. With a start she jumped back to the opposite side of the shower door and pressed herself to the tiled wall when another student came into her view. A very naked one at that.

"Lucille?" Wasn't that the same long red-haired girl that signed up right before her for this? What was she doing naked here!?

But what had her mouth hanging was a jostelling and bouncing dick, from the girl! Was that even real!? Narissa stared in acute schock once the limb began spasming, ribbons of white liquid streamed out at her, a good amount of it splashing on her front and in her face and mouth. It was when that first ounce that the first of the unpleasent tinglings began spreading where the cum had coated her, knocking her back like a frieght train.

A scream tore from her once she saw the ravenous girl grapple her to the wall, Narissa could feel an arm slither around her waist, crushing her cum cover breast towards the overheated one's of Lucille, her nipples instantly poking her own.

"Lucille! What are you do-aaaahhh!" heedless of her words, Narissa could feel a hand sneaking in between her legs as thumb pressed harshly over her wet clit and fingers burrow into her walls, temporarilly stunning her. The seconds before she could come to was all the cumm in her mouth and skin to slowly be absorbed. That very strange side-effect that the doctor was talking about was happening right then as she felt nipples aching painfully all of a sudden as the space between Lucille's chest and her own seemed to lessen.

"What . . .what's happening!?" she screamed, finally able to snap somewhat out of it as she slapped the girl away from her, using her other hand to push her chest away from hers. But without Lucille's own breast squisihing hers up, she was left with her own, two surprises.

"What's going on!?"

The tingling and painful achings at her nipples had shown to be blamed on the sudden swelling of her tits, both of them slowly growing ripper by the second, already at least one cup size bigger.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:51 am

Unfazed by the slap, as if it was just an nuisance, Lucille was quickly back on the ebony student, hands cupping her swelling globes. Unnaturally focused with those mounds of flesh, Lucille captured her teats in between fingers, tugging on them with the full knowledge of what would happen to Narissa. Indeed, not that long ago, when the side effects of the real drug had begun to flow throughout her body, Lucille had found her flesh to be even more sensitive to even the smallest touch, especially the aureole of her breasts. And with just a little pressure applied to the nipples, she had found out a pleasant surprise as they had begun leaking then. And indeed, despite the shower, rivulets of milk could be seen mingling with the water as they cascaded down her breasts and body.

And with the drug now flowing into Narissa's veins, she would now be feeling the effects as an uncontrollable lust began to swell up within her loins. Any attempts to fight Lucille off now would only be perfunctory, if even that. Taking advantage of Narissa's situation, the older student slid her arms around Narissa, mashing her globes against Lucille's own as she held herself tight against the younger woman, cock sliding in between her legs, the length rubbing back and forth against her wet nether lips as another release erupted from the friction yet again, splattering against the wall. "Na, Narissa... I want to fuck you, I... I need to fuck your pussy!" The woman panted heavily as she slipped her hand back down to her cock, backing only enough to bring the tip of her thick shaft up to Narissa's entrance, and jerking forward abruptly. "Ah, ahhh!" Exhaling loudly, Lucille groaned happily as her shaft invaded Narissa's tunnel, its girth pushing her walls apart quickly.

Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next