View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Showing off the new trick... (Kanoe & Siferus) 

Post Showing off the new trick... (Kanoe & Siferus)
The moon rode high in the clear summer sky and he approached the dormitories once more. He knew his target and where she slept. This time it was not for his benefit. She was to be taken to the labs for a physical that she was not scheduled for, but they claimed she missed. The doctors at the labs knew of the past run ins that Kanoe had with him, so they sent him to fetch her for them.

Crawling his way up the wall, he peeked in to see that she was sleeping rather peacefully. It was amusing for him to disturb her sleep, but a problem had presented itself. Her lover was in the same bed it seemed. He needed to be fast to keep her lover restrained and not wake the dark witch at the same time.

Opening the window silently, he crawled in and waited for Clarice to lay on her back. When she did, he draped his thread down onto her mouth to keep her silent while he snatched Kanoe. Even if she woke, she wouldn't be able to warn his target of the impending trouble. Climbing down the wall, he slowly lifted the covers enough to get Clarice's hands and hang her up on the ceiling, high enough to avoid kicking her lover to wake her.

Now that the lover was indisposed, it was time to grab his target and get out of here. How light the thread was, it wouldn't last long. Leaping on Kanoe rather roughly, he quickly bound her hands behind her and threaded them with her palms resting against her back, making sure she'd hit herself with any spell she might have in wait for him. Slinging her over his shoulder, he leapt out of the window with the dark witch in tow, making his way to the docks where the boat would be waiting to take her to the labs.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:29 pm

Post Re: Showing off the new trick... (Kanoe & Siferus)
The witch did not hear anything as a monster slinked into her room. With her lover struggling helplessly up on the ceiling, there was nothing to warn her of the spider pouncing on top of her sleeping form. Her eyes widen as she saw the spider that raped both her and her lover many times before.

Of course Kanoe struggled but her hands were quickly bound behind her and she was slung over Siferus's back. "Let me go! What did you do to Claire!?" she hissed as she continued to kick and squirm, trying to break free of her bonds. As they fell out of the window, the witch was left with no other choice but to scream for help.

The pleas for anyone to help her grew silent as the distance from the dorms grew too far to matter. She continued to struggle even as her body ached from the constant straining. The sound of the ocean met her ears as they drew closer to the docks. Her body shivered from the cold air over her body. The thin black nightgown she wore did little to ward off the elements. But she also shivered as she knew of only one place that required a boat. "Why are you taking me to the labs?" she said coldly to the spider.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:19 pm

It would be about now that he would tease and torment her verbally, but all the way to the docks, he didn't say a word, jumping on the boat and now binding her feet together. A crewman on the boat handed some files to the spider, which he started to examine after perching himself on top of the cabin area. An angry expression came to his face as he jumped down and smacked the crewman on the back of his head, sending him flying overboard.

Stupid fuck gave me the wrong files. He muttered, looking over the edge of the water across the boat from Kanoe. It would be now that he answered her questions.

Your Claire is safe. I left her hanging over your bed so she couldn't warn you about me. The thread should be dissolving about now, so she won't be hanging long. As for why you're being taken to the labs, be damned if I know. All I know is that they told me to bring you here. I was supposed to get some files on my daughter, but that stupid fuck gave me the wrong files. He said, tossing the files overboard as well. He turned to face her and he didn't have his usual smirk.

Count yourself fortunate. I've been told you that I can't touch you until we get to the labs. Of course, I have no idea what they have planned. I'm just their guinea pig. He said, growling angrily towards the end of his statement.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:27 pm

She was not sure if she was glad or annoyed that the spider was not taunting her as usual. It seemed to be all business this night as it approached a man on the boat. Kanoe could not really see what was happening beyond being carried onto the boat. Being swung around a few times, she could see NICE labs off in the distance before her legs were bound and thrown onto the deck.

The dark witch glared at both the man and the spider as they seemed to be making an exchange. This only added to the theory that humans were working with these damn monsters. The business went sour quickly as the man was swatted off the ship and into the dark waters below. Only after this did the spider finally respond to her.

Kanoe showed no sympathy to the spider as it was obvious the bloody thing had gone more and more crazy with each encounter. "Well if your business deal did not deliver then there is no reason for me to be taken there now is there?" she replied cooly, "You did not get your files so they do not get me. Why they want me does not matter now, there is no reason for me to go there." She kicked her legs a bit, still trying to free herself.

Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:03 pm

He stared at her with eyes that could pierce souls if he had the ability, as if she had insulted his intelligence. He leaned against the side of the ship, folding his arms over his chest. He looked into the distance and then back at her.

I'm afraid that it's a little late for that now. We're almost there. For me and now you, there is no going back. Unfortunately, I have been tricked...again. The file I was supposed to be given was my daughter. A father's love makes one do things he wouldn't normally do. He said, listening to the waves crash against the boat.

An island sat in the distance, gradually getting closer with the passing moments. Soon the boat docked, the dreaded labs looming over the both of them. Of course, the feelings of seeing were probably quite different. All he felt was anger and contempt for this island and all who were here. As he stepped off the boat, two men in dark suits walked over to her and covering her mouth and nose with a chloroform soaked cloth. If she looked at the spider, his back was turned the entire time.

When she awoke, she would wake in a room with a single door, brightly lit with a large pane of tinted glass. The magical inhibitors were powerful enough to stop all of her magic, draining the mana as fast as she can channel it. She was completely naked and the room was a little on the warm side. Not unpleasant, but definitely not cold.

Good to see you up and about, Kanoe. We're going to be running some tests on you today. A voice came from the loudspeaker by the glass. It wasn't the spider's voice, but that was all she could be sure of.

Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:29 pm

Of course it was foolish to try and reason with the unstable beast but Kanoe had to at least try. The stupid spider would continue to follow NICE's orders until he finds his daughter, assuming the woman was still around at all. There was little she could do now but wait. The webbing held tight around her wrists and ankles, preventing her from moving around much less swim away from the monster.

The boat soon reached the large buildings that made up NICE labs. Siferus said nothing as he left her on the boat, disappearing into the shadows. Soon after, two men approached the witch. She struggled but she was completely helpless as they clamped a cloth over her face. The fumes hit her like a truck, each breath taking more and more fight from her body. Slowly her eyes began to fog over. Her eyelids felt heavy as darkness closed around her vision. The woman fell limp in the men's arms, completely at their mercy.

The witch groaned softly as she regained conciousness in a new area. She shook her head slightly to shake away the effects of the chloroform. But that was not the reason for the groan. Kanoe felt awful. She felt the weakness of a lack of mana and realized she could not feel her magic at all.

The loud speaker caused the woman to look around to see her surroundings. The room held no features besides the tinted glass door. She realized she was completely nude in her reflection as she rose to her feet. Her eyes narrow, more concerned about her magic more than anything now.

"I am not your guinea pig!" she hissed in annoyance, "Now what did you do to me!?"

Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:13 am

We've put you in room that dampens your magical abilities to absolutely nothing. Your magic is useless in that room. You're here for a limit testing. We want to see how much arousal you can take before giving in and begging for something or someone to fuck. Of course, you already know the monster we are going to give you. He's the one that brought you here. Now, for our doctor's safety, we have to do this... He said and steel cables with shackles came from the floor and bound her wrists and ankles, pulling them so tight she couldn't move them unless she had superhuman strength.

Once the bindings were secure, a tall man walked into the room in a lab coat and a long black ponytail. Siferus in his disguise wasn't recognizable completely. His sun kissed face would look familiar, but she'd be uncertain where she'd seen him before. Beneath the open lab coat, was a black collar shirt with all but the top button undone, the bit of chest that she could see the sun kissed color of bronze. Long black slacks with a perfect crease in the front of them and black leather shoes completed his outfit.

As he walked, his ponytail swished lightly from side to side, his hair nearly touching the floor. Every time his ponytail came into view, she could see 5 or 6 bright blue ties holding the hair together. It was something he was very proud of. As he spoke, even his voice was different from when he was a spider.

I'm sorry about this. He said, pulling a syringe out of his coat pocket and a bright pink liquid could be seen. He looked for a vein in her right arm and stuck the needle in as carefully as he could, injecting the fluid into her. The fluid was the spider's venom, but he had no idea how long it would take to work when injected directly into the blood stream.

After the injection was complete, the doctor turned to walk back to the door and to leave Kanoe to her torment. His hair was nearly dragging the floor as he walked, coming down to about halfway down his calves. As the glass door sealed behind him, the shackles released and retreated back into the floor.

The test has begun. The voice came through again.

Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:54 pm

Kanoe grits her teeth in annoyance and rage. She had already been through this game with monsters before. But without her magic she could do little to stop these men. Metal cables shot out from the walls and easily bound her limbs as the glass door slid open.

Her eyes narrowed at the only person she has seen since blacking out. He looked a bit strange but with it being NICE labs, she would not be surprised if there was more to the weirdness than looks. She was slightly shocked by the apology she received from him. Perhaps a new recruit for the labs. But apologies was not going to help her situation any.

The witch hissed in pain as the needle pushed into her vein. Whatever was being injected into her felt very warm. The warmth spread through her arm as the metal bindings released her back onto the floor. She did not need the voice in the intercom to tell her the test had begun. The heat rose in her cheeks as she felt the effects spreading into her shoulder and now down the rest of body.

Kanoe pulled her knees close a she tried to limit her movements as much as possible. Running about would only make the poison circulate faster through her system. But she was only delaying the inevitable in the end. The venom continued to spread causing the warmth to grow into a tingling sensation as it reached her breasts and rolled over her nipples. Her breathing grew long and deep as she felt the sensation roll lower over her smooth belly and to her already hardening clit.

Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:08 pm

The only noises in the room were the sounds of his leather shoes meeting the cold marble floor as he walked back towards the door, taking one last glance over his shoulder towards the naked witch. It'll be over soon. Still, I'm sorry. I didn't want to do this to you. He said, walking through the door, the hydraulics closing the door, a loud locking noise echoing through the room before the cables released and made their way back from whence the came. Almost unnoticeable to the eyes, the lights began to dim and small sounds began to echo through the room, of course they were sexual noises. A soft moan here, a whispering "please.." there echoing through the room as a distinct odor crept through the room, the smell of arousal, of sex and desire.

Minutes pass in silence, the doctors watching through the glass, each taking their notes in whatever shorthand they choose and behind them stood the spider, no longer in his disguise, the clothes lying in tatters on the floor. Anger broiled in him as he knew he'd been tricked again. Yet he knew these guys had the perfect shield against him, the real information on his daughter.

So, when am I going to see her? I grow impatient with your tricks. He seethed, arms folded over his chest and it was all he could do to not just tear them all apart right then and there, but he couldn't and that infuriated him all the more.

Mr. Darkcrown, we were under the impression that you were given the files for her when you brought the witch aboard the boat. One of the doctors said, not even bothering to look at him as he spoke, more concerned over watching the woman be subjected to various sexual stimuli.

He would have gone out for a walk, but he wasn't even allowed to leave the room because he'd have to be ready whenever she succumbed to desire. He was hoping that she'd hold out as he walked out of the room anyway. He needed some air.

Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:13 pm

She could only glare at the man as he apologized and left her poisoned and alone in the sealed room. Sorry was not going to help her and she definitely did not believe he meant it. All these people in NICE were the same and were just as twisted as the monsters themselves. The scientists were no doubt eagerly watching her nude form, waiting for her to break and beg to be taken by them or by some monster. Speaking of monsters, there was still that spider that brought her here in the first place. Was he watching as well?

Kanoe edged towards the corner of the room as everything grew dimmer. She shivered as voices were heard echoing off the walls. It sounded female and she could recognize the moans of arousal and the pleas for more. These were truly sick people. Hands moved to her ears as she remained curled up, blocking the sounds as much as possible. The smell of arousal and sex gradually filled the room. She was uncertain if this was being created as well or if this was coming from her own heated form. She would not dare check at this point.

The witch's body was growing hot. Whatever was injected into her was working. Her sink grew flush with heated blood. Parts of her body were becoming more sensitive to the touch. But the she kept her movements to a minimum. Kanoe knew if she began touching herself she may not stop. The heat and sensations grew stronger, becoming relentless waves crashing against her core and libido. Her breathing began to shudder as soft gasps leave her lips. The student knew it was useless to try and resist but she was not going to give them the satisfaction of beating her like this. She bites down hard on her lip as she shuts her eyes. With her magic feeling so far away from her, she felt completely isolated and alone in this room. It was a terrible feeling.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:20 am

The faint noises seemed to slowly gain in volume as the lights continued their slow descent towards total darkness, though it stopped as the room seemed to be barely lit as the noises soon became loud enough to hear despite her covered ears. The smell continued to waft through the room, though it didn't seem to be getting any more or less intense, the smell thick enough to accomplish what the doctors had wanted it to.

The doctors had been so enthralled in their observations that they hadn't even noticed the spider leave the room in disgust, heading towards the outside. He couldn't stand being in that room anymore with them, knowing full well they would do anything to get him to do whatever they wanted. After all, he was the product of their perverted genius and he hated them for it. Taking a few deep breaths and glancing up at the moon for a few minutes, he wondered why he ever let his daughter come here in the first place, cursing himself for ever considering this school for her.

Going back inside, he made his way back towards the observation room where the dark witch was being held, leaning against the wall, still quite angry. He did give me some files, just not the right ones and you know it. He growled and then he went silent.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:39 am

Every breath was searing her lungs and filling her senses with the thick musk of sex. The nearly pitch black room only made her other senses clearer. The sounds of moaning and begging for more was nearly deafening to her. Covering her ears no longer protected her as she heard the cries of bliss. She knew it was not real but it felt and sounded real and that was enough to fool her body.

Taking deeper breaths caused her now rock hard nipples to drag against her knees as she remained curled up. Even small motions such as this caused her peaks to throb and pulse with pleasure. Resisting the urge, she lets her arms loosen and her knees extend away from her heavy mounds giving a full view of her aroused breasts to the observers. She could feel her juices flowing out of her puffing netherlips. Her toes curl in frustration as she did all she could to keep from rubbing her thighs together.

Her hands were barely cupping her ears at this point. The sounds of moaning contincued to echo off the walls. Her own panted groans soon joined them as she stared with cloudy eyes out into the darkness. Fingers twitch before they pulled away from her ears. Kanoe fumbled with her hands for several moments, her arousal to the point that staying still was no longer an option. The motions drew closer to her luscious orbs, calling forth a soft gasp as she lightly cupped them and tweaked her nipples. It felt absolutely amazing and soon her hands remained on her chest, stroking and fondling them before the unseen cameras.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:11 pm

The doctors laughed amongst themselves as the dark witch was subject to their torment, though the spider watched her, knowing that she would be left to him soon enough, but still anger boiled in his heart at the web of lies and deceit that the doctors had woven that were stronger than even his own webs that he used to snare students. Though, watching the witch squirm to fight the arousal brought on by his venom did arouse him, his body reacting as it should as the length of his male shaft began to become engorged with heated blood. Soon, all he could do was just wait in his horny state, waiting for her to succumb to her own dark desires.

Well, Kanoe. You know what to do to make it stop, scream out and accept your need for our friend, Siferus... The doctors taunted her, though the spider knew she'd never call for him specifically, that she'd rather be left in the state she was in than admit her need for him. If you're waiting on her to call for me, you're in for a long wait. She'd rather be left like this than admit any need for me. He muttered, though nothing he said ever echoed into the room.

Slowly, screams of pleasure began to mix in with the rest of the sounds as the lights came up just a bit, so she could see the whole room, though the far wall seemed to be barely visible so she wasn't left in total darkness, which might prove to be a crueler fate, knowing that there was no one in the room that could help her with her need. The doctors wanted her to feel alone, and the spider could see that they were quite effective in their methods. He couldn't help but feel a bit bad for her to see her like this. If it were up to him, he'd have much rather let her fight him. He always did enjoy their confrontations.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:36 pm

The cruel taunts only angered the witch. It helped her recover a bit as her hands stop and slowly pull away from her chest. If she could tell where the voice was coming from, she would have given them a defiant glare. It was still hopeless though. The heat, the tension was building. Juices flowed freely from her sex. The screams of pleasure caused Kanoe to groan softly as her insides began to react. She could feel her inner walls contracting slowly.

Kanoe heard Siferus's name mentioned. She knew the vile spider was working for these people. Perhaps what was injected into her was the spider's venom. If that were true, she was doomed as only he would be able to grant her release. But, she would rather black out from the intense arousal than call out his name. Even if she is stuck stroking herself and crying out for bliss, she would never call for him or those scientists up in the observation room.

Despite her defiance, the sounds and smells wore away at her just as much as the venom did. Fingers found their way back on her smooth skin, stroking her swollen breasts that were now full of nectar and blood. Wanton groans escape her as her eyes flutter from the sensations that a few strokes over her sensitive mounds created. Her other hand slid between her thighs, rubbing over her fully erect clit while two fingers plunge into her dripping wet sex. The smell and sounds of her own arousal were now well mixed with what was in the room.

Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:27 pm

The spider could only smile as she showed that defiant streak that he knew so well and it excited him to know that she would always fight to the bitter end, though watching her begin to play with herself, his heart sunk, looking like that end was drawing close. He knew that even though she had a good bit of strength, she would eventually become a slave to her body's needs and desires. His hatred for the doctors continued to grow as he watched them torment one of his favorite preys. The screams and other sexual noises that echoed through the room played in the room as well, so he could hear precisely what she heard.

You are taking the fun out of this for me. He muttered softly, not pleased with the way they decided to experiment on her. It just wasn't a fair fight, though he knew that it never really was. Mr. Darkcrown, if you have some objections, feel free to voice them or stay quiet. One doctor turned to tell him. The anger in the spider boiled over in that instant, his hand shooting out with inhuman speed to grasp the doctor by the throat. The microphone had been switched on in that moment as the spider spoke. If you dare speak to me like that again, I'll crush your throat without a moment's pause, puny human... was all she would hear before the mic was switched off and the sounds and smells were all that remained in the room once more.

Security burst into the room as he lifted the doctor from the floor, his eyes burning with rage and murderous intent as they shoved their stun batons into his sides, his grip immediately releasing as he howled in pain so loudly that it could be heard through the glass in the room with the witch. Was he really fighting for her, or was it a trick? In the room, the fight seemed real enough, but it would be up to the witch in the room to decide for herself.

Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next