View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Showing off the new trick... (Kanoe & Siferus) 

Post Re: Showing off the new trick... (Kanoe & Siferus)
Once more Kanoe was left alone with the sounds and smells of the room's arousal as well as her own. She could feel her loins tensing up. Juices puddled on the floor between her thighs. Kanoe's eyes fluttered as she continued to fondle and stroke her breasts. Two fingers were furiously pumping in and out of her own sex. She quickly found her own g-spot and stroked in firm circles causing it to twitch and harden with arousal. Her groans echoed off the walls as she felt her inner walls hungerly contract around her fingers.

"Uhhnnn.. Ohhhnnn.. Oh god..." she was lost. The venom was just getting stronger. It would not leave her system until she was climaxed by the spider. Her hips jolt as waves of pure heat continued to melt her insides into mush. Kanoe's head rested against the wall as she stared blankly out into space. Her dark imagination went wild as it fed her thoughts images of being sexually dominated by men and women alike. Drool trickled out of the corner of her mouth. Her entire body trembled as she felt the tension kick up another notch but with no sign of release in sight.

The words growled loudly by the spider caused the dark witch to blink a few times. The venom was too strong at this point to stop herself. Her fingers and hands continued to stroke though in more controlled fashion, if control could even be used in such a situation. She looked towards the unseen speakers. A loud howl of pain echoed and shook the walls. The sound made her stop as her entire body trembled. She was unsure what was going on. She could only guess that the scientists and the spider were having a disagreement. It did not matter to her though. It did not help her and already her hands were back on her body. The arousal picked right up where it left off, slowly destroying the woman's mind and willpower.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:48 am

The stun batons sizzled against his skin, his howl of pain quite loud, but when the doctors waved them off, they turned off the devices and put them away, the guards staying in the room in case they were needed. The spider dropped to the floor, his breath ragged and heavy. One day... He muttered under his breath, not caring who heard him, knowing that if he was going to kill anyone, it would be those accursed guards and then the doctors that did this to him. It took him a minute to get back onto his feet, the smell of charred flesh filling the room where the spider and doctors were, but it would never drift into the room with the dark witch. He didn't have anything else to say and his sides hurt enough as it was, so he decided that discretion was the better part of valor for now and kept his mouth shut for the time being.

The smell of sex and arousal seemed to get just a bit more intense, but it was barely noticeable, the doctors chortling to themselves, some of them fantasizing about fucking the dark witch instead of the spider and there might have even been a bit of envy from them. The spider just shook his head, knowing that they were just getting their rocks off watching the woman squirm, but the hunter in him wept, since he couldn't take care of this himself. He'd have much rather hunted her and took her for himself. But watching her toy with herself did have a certain forbidden appeal to it, almost as if it were taboo to fantasize about her and desire her, the long shaft of male flesh standing erect once more.

One of the doctors checked the time. It looks like she's built up a tolerance to it. It's been almost half an hour already. She should have succumbed to it already. One said to the others, before turning on the mic and informing her that she'd only been in there for 15 minutes. Another cruel lie to toy with her head, it seemed.

Hey. Y'all built this body, so y'all can give me a new poison, right? He muttered, figuring he made sense.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:58 am

Them waiting for her to beg for it was probably the only thing keeping her from becoming a total sex slave. Her own dark magic was adding more to the problem as the images in her mind grew more vivid and real. Kanoe's hips twitch violently as if someone was fucking her body right there. Her mouth hung open as she continued to gasp for breath only to let it out in a loud desperate moan. The lewd sound of juices slurping could be heard throughout the room as her fingers squish in and out over and over. Her clitoris was now swollen to the size of a small finger, throbbing with sexual aches and needs. The poor witch felt like her body would just burst at any moment from all this tension.

It was probably a good thing this venom was breaking her this quickly. She could not even form a coherent thought much less form any words with her moaning lips. But she knew if anyone were to enter the room, she would have crawled right to them and allowed the person or creature to do whatever he or she wanted with her hyperaroused body. The scientists' own restrictions were the only thing between her and a life as a sex slave.

The scientist spoke to her but the witch made no signs of hearing him. She could care less how long she lasted at this point. The dark witch knew it was pointless to resist. She knew her will was already mush, ready to be molded by these men's sick desires. Her only hope was her stamina to give out and finally be allowed to black out. But with her body trained and molded by monsters, that would be a very long wait.

Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:46 pm

The doctors watched as she worked to pleasure herself, curious as to why she still hadn't submitted to the poison yet, but the spider knew by looking at her. He'd seen that look to her before, knowing that she couldn't even speak at this point if she wanted to. Open the door. She's unable to cry out for your experiment. I know that look. He said, moving towards the door.

The doctors all looked at one another for a moment, deciding that they'd rather not piss him off again. The door opened and the spider strode out in all his aroused glory, but he wasn't going to just leap at her. He would make her crawl to him. The noises began to fade until none echoed around them, but the lights didn't come up at all, glowing green eyes that only belonged to him glittered against the darkness of the room.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:43 am

The room was saturated with the musk of sex and sweat by the time Siferus entered. Kanoe's moans could be heard along with the lewd slurping sound of juices squishing around her fingers. She was nearly hyperventilating as she gasped for more air only to groan it all out. Her heels drag across the smooth metal floor as she stared blankly into the darkness.

She noticed the glowing eyes but at the same time it was not registering to her. The witch knew someone was in the room. Fear and excitement flowed inside her but it was her libido in control now so her thighs part further as if welcoming the beast that had entered. Other than that though, Kanoe continued to fondle and play with herself. She squeezed a tit, squirting nectar out from the highly aroused orb. "Uhhnnnn... C-Can't.. Can't stop... Mmmm..." she droned.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:21 pm

The glittering green eyes moved closer, more of the beast appearing to her as he moved out of the darkness towards her, his long cock already rock hard as he sauntered his way towards her, smiling deviously as she slowly spread her legs, giving him the view of playing with herself, her arousal making her nothing more than his sex slave, desperate for release. The air was thick with the musky smell of desire, something that he could be sure was as arousing to her as it was for him. Well, look at you. I see you missed me so much, you're practically giving yourself to me. He said, his voice deep and sultry, though his words were meant to toy with her mind. As the bones in his legs shifted back into his spinal column, the now flexible tentacles that she knew so well crawled towards her, not to capture, but to pleasure. He had been deprived of his hunt, but not the rewards of it, and in some odd way, he was okay with that.

Tentacle tips soon danced along the firm supple skin of her thighs, teasingly slow before beginning to firmly press against the hardened clit of the witch while another slithered its way up her torso to her untouched breast, coiling around it and gently massaging it, bending and contorting the flesh, but not in a painful way, the tip flicking against her nipple.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:04 am

The monster came closer and the sight took her breath away. Her eyes could not look away from the hard meat swaying before her gaze. Just the sight of it along was enough to destroy any fight that may have been left in her. If it were not for the tendrils already meeting her, she would have crawled to him willingly.

Her hips jolt as the tendril pressed against her swollen pearl. Every flick sent electricity through her entire dripping passage. The witch groaned desperately as the teasing proved unbearable with so much tension built up. Kanoe's body arched into the next tendril as it began to massage and stroke her firm orb. Her head rolled back, swooning from the intense heat and pleasure feeding into her brain. Her fingers worked faster, squishing in and out of her clinching folds. Every stroke across her g-spot sent loud cries echoing through the room. She felt like her racing heart would burst at any moment. Her breasts throbbed with hot blood, swelling with nectar and arousal to the monster's skillful touch.

"Pl-Please!" she groaned, "Please... F-Fuck me..." The witch whimpered, unable to fight her need for release. The one who could give it to her was right there before her.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:49 pm

He watched in amusement as she begged him to fuck her, something that he had planned on doing regardless, but it still brought a smile to his face when she did. Her body had trained itself to him, reacting exactly like he had expected of her. He figured that perhaps it was time for an experiment of his own. The tentacles began to pull away from her body, slowly dragging across the floor back towards his body. I want you to come to me, and then I'll give you what it is you seek, Kanoe. He said, waiting and watching with a wry smile on his face.

The lights had finally begun to raise a little bit, the entire room visible, though not ridiculously bright. It wouldn't be harsh on the eyes. The walls looked almost of an amber color, though the spider himself was still black as nightshade.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:01 am

She groaned in frustration but had no choice in the matter. The witch crawled to her hands and knees. Her body swayed weakly as much of her body was becoming numb from the sexual tension that was still building inside her. Juices ran down her thighs, leaving behind a glistening trail as she crawled towards the spider. Her heart raced with anticipation. Finally she would get the release she sought.

The dark witch stared longingly at Siferus's swollen cock. Being much closer now, she could feel the heat and power pulsing from the magnificent member. Wanting the creature to be pleased with her and take her, she reached out with shaking hands. A weak moan left her lips as she felt the rod, stroking it firmly while her other hand massaged his balls. Closer she came as she licked her lips and dragged her tongue all the way up the hot shaft. She could not resist. She wanted this beast inside her and would do anything to accomplish that.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:12 pm

A dark chuckle came from his lips as she crawled over and surrendered herself to him as she always did in the end, taking his engorged meat to her lips and already beginning to service him. Tentacles slithered over her body and down between her legs, playing with the small finger sized clit a little before slipping into her glistening cunt and thrusting into her slowly at first and slowly beginning to get faster. Twin tentacles slither around her massive breasts, already groping them and manipulating them to whatever end he saw fit.

That's a good girl. Submit to me and know sexual pleasure beyond anything you have ever had before. He whispered, a deviant promise that he intended to make a reality. Fingers reach down and tangle in her ebony locks of hair, applying a small amount of pressure to the back of her head, telling her it was time to take more of him into her mouth.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:43 am

"Uhhnnn..." her legs became jelly as a tendril flicked across her clit and then entered her body. She was so wet that the tendril had little resistance as it pierced her with a wet slurp. The woman's chest tingled with wild sensations as more tendrils appeared and wrapped around her luscious melons. Weak groans escape her throat with each thrust into her body as she was forced to take in the beast's cock into her mouth. Kanoe did not fight him though. The poisoned ensured she would be obedient until she gets the bliss she desperately needed.

Her eyes flutter briefly before closing. Kanoe's tongue swirled over Siferus's hot tip before sliding deeper into her mouth. Her tongue slide along the bottom of his thick rod. Her hands continued to work diligently, stroking both the creature's sac and shaft as she swallowed down more and more of the monster's meat. The creature did not have to order her to submit. The fight had long since left her as she slowly rocked her head back and forth. The witch lashed her tongue as much as she could between the long deep sucks. She put all her skills to use in ensuring the spider got what he wished for.

Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:08 pm

It was a beautiful thing to see, the witch on her knees before him, taking his long hard cock into her mouth, tongue active and frantically sliding along the bottom, anxious to pleasure him. The tendril buried in her tight cunt began to thrust into her harder and faster, already letting itself slip into the moment and take her for all she was worth as another tendril slithered down to play with her tender clitoris as his long fingers tangle themselves in her long flowing locks of hair. She was his, she'd always be his and there wasn't anything she could do about it. He'd have her whenever he wanted and once more, he was proving his dominance over her.

Orgasm for him was still quite a ways off, but the thought of him filling her mouth with his hot cum was definitely an alluring thought as she took more and more of him into her mouth with each slide down his hard cock. A soft moan pierced the air around them as her services were already drawing small noises from him, a testament to her skill and how much he was enjoying her skills.

Tue May 04, 2010 5:46 pm

"Mmmph.. Uhhggnnn.. Mmmm!" Kanoe's muffled groans vibrate down the monster's shaft. The witch being completely destroyed by the spider's venom and the tendrils. Every thrust caused more and more of her sexual juices to slurp out of her spasming folds. The venom kept her at a level beyond the brink. Unable to cum, her entire body was in a constant tension and seizure of pleasure. Eyes flutter rapidly as they rolled back in her head. Eyelids fell half mast as the only thoughts going through her mind were thoughts of sexual bliss. Her heart raced, threatening to burst at any moment from overstimulation. The witch was in sexual heaven or perhaps hell.

Siferus's hand kept her head in place as the cock pumped into her throat. She could feel it pulsing and swelling inside her. But the beast was nowhere close to being satisfied. The faint groans were signs to keep going as she gobbled and sucked on the spider's meat. Her hips jolt, bucking wantonly as every flick across her swollen pearl sent pure electricity shooting right up into her core. Her body spasmed as if about to cum but the venom made them into desperate false alarms. Kanoe devoted what strength she had to pleasuring the beast in a small hope that she would recieve the same.

Sat May 15, 2010 4:34 pm

The vibrations from her throat only seemed to encourage the spider, the tentacles driving deeper and harder into her already dripping folds, reaching speeds that were definitely inhuman as the deviant tentacle at her clit continued to stroke the hardened pearl more firmly and faster than before. Her need was so obvious and her attempts to please him and have him take her were already paying off, even if he wasn't quite ready to slide that long hard cock into her just yet.

That's right, just like that. A little more and you can have it buried deep inside of you. He said, a dark devious promise that he intended to keep very shortly. In the meantime, a tentacle slithered it's way up her taut stomach and came to rest between her luscious breasts, another pair of his devious tendrils mashing her breasts around the thrusting tentacle. Between her thighs, a tendril began to prod at the tight entrance to her pussy, but never delving inside her depths. Merely a tease to keep her on the edge without pushing her over.

Tue May 18, 2010 8:22 pm

The tip of the tentacle seemed to flicker at an insane pace right over her helpless pearl. The woman's clitoris was standing at complete attention, sending endless jolts of pure bliss right into her loins. Hips and muscles twitched violently as Kanoe's thighs spread further, her body sinking even further into the smooth floor. The witch could not even muster a breath. It felt as if her heart would simply stop from the overstimulation she was suffering. Sitting in a puddle of her own sexual juices, the witch could do little but suffer this monster's cruel tortures.

The spider's words were not even reaching her. Her body was on autopilot as the dark witch sucked as hard as she could on the creature's swollen meat. Hands rest over the spider's forelegs as a form of weak support as Kanoe's head was held in place for the monster to enjoy. Eyes completely blank and fluttering madly, the student's mind was drowned deeper and deeper in the seas of bliss. What breath she was managed was immediately forced out as muffled groans, mixing with the lewd slurps of her own dripping pussy being abused.

Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next