View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Showing off the new trick... (Kanoe & Siferus) 

Post Re: Showing off the new trick... (Kanoe & Siferus)
Feeling the warm cavern of her mouth treat his cock like it were something to be cherished, to be savored it hadn't taken much longer to give him his first release, the long shaft of flesh throbbing in her mouth for a mouth just before he came, the hot cum spraying into her mouth and down her throat like a torrent. After his orgasm subsided, he decided it was time for her reward. Lifting her from her knees in front of him to let her hips rub against his length for a moment before lowering her down onto his near foot long cock, letting every inch sink into her with a smile that she had seen from him before.

Tentacles coil around her luscious breasts and began to stroke and caress the tempting flesh as his tentacles held her still while he began to rock his hips, thrusting that enormous meat into her slowly at first, but gradually getting rougher and faster.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:49 am

She nearly gagged from the flood of cum that filled her mouth and throat. Whether it was to breathe or because she was simply too lost in her sexual haze, the witch gulped as much of the thick spunk as she could as the excess dribbled out the corners of her mouth. The thick rod left her lips, leaving the woman panting softly as the hands and tendrils lifted her back onto her already numb legs. Her knees bend without resistance as her body was lowered slowly onto the still erect rod.

"Ahhnn!" The mere touch of the heated tip to her folds sent her insides spasming madly. The venom was still in full effect, leaving her helplessly aroused and on the verge of bursting into flames from her own sexual desire. Her passage clinged tight but her dripping juices made the large cock slide easily into her body. Her hips twitched violently and her belly quivered. Kanoe's hand rested over her abdomen, almost feeling the meat going deeper and deeper into her. The witch's eyes fluttered as her head rolled back. With so much tension waiting, she was about to break at any moment.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:35 pm

((I'm terribly sorry about this long wait. I just recently landed a new job and between that and dealing with personal issues I have been insanely busy. I have also been having difficulties figuring out where to go next with this thread. If you have any ideas, feel free to use them. :) ))

There was always something gratifying about watching Kanoe in particular fall and lose herself in the sexual pleasure like this and he knew that deep down in some dark corner of her mind, she liked it as well, though he also knew she'd never admit it to herself, let alone to him. It was of little consequence as things hadn't changed and once more she found herself in his grasp and under his poisons influence once again. It was delightful to watch her body move with a grace that only women were capable of having as she writhed in pleasure beneath him. He could tell that she was gulping down the flood of fluid, but couldn't figure out if it was for breath or for more. A point that was irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

After he began to slam his hips into hers a few times, he noticed her hand holding her stomach and he wondered why. The Doctors had assured him that he couldn't get any of the students pregnant, so it was a curiosity that he wasn't going to ask about, figuring that it was a woman thing more than anything else. Tentacles squeeze her breasts tighter and release them, kneading the soft flesh as tips dance across nipples again, seeing small amounts of fluids fly off as the nipples straightened themselves back out.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:12 pm

Her hand was only resting over her stomach to feel the meat rippling within her stretched passage. She was always overwhelmed on how large these monsters were and yet her body seemed to always endure. Unfortunately, her mind was a different story. Blank eyes gazed at the large spider creature that was now fucking her body without abandon. Her mouth hung open, letting forth breathless gasps and groans as cum drooled out of the corners and down her chin.

"Uhhnnn.." Nectar spurts lightly out of her engorged teats with each squeeze of the tendrils. The tips teased and flicked over the dribbling peaks, sending sparks flying within her already raging libido. Her body arched gently, offering her luscious breasts to the beast as they continued to bounce and jiggle with each powerful thrust of the monster's hips. Unable to cum, the pressure just kept building. Her lust was raging inside her, searing away all thoughts and resistance in her already defeated mind. The poor woman was helpless and was quickly becoming white washed into a blank slate. Her hips weakly rocked back and forth as the pulsing meat continued to thrust harder and faster into her trembling form, invading her womb and very core of being.

Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:54 pm

Her body was truly a thing of beauty and she wondered why he had come after her so many times and it was in this moment when she was completely broken and his willing toy to do with whatever he pleased that he remembered himself why he liked her so much. The wondering of why her hand was feeling her stomach had drifted off like a fleeting thought, a minor thing that was forgotten in his whims. Seeing the nectar spurt out from her hardened nipples only proved to be a source of amusement for him, squeezing her breasts just to watch the fluid squirt out again and again.

Though while he teased her breasts, the rhythm of his hips slamming into hers never seemed to get interrupted. While he wasn't a fan of the blank stare she gave him, her body was still welcoming him warmly as her inner muscles clung to his massive meat as if it was necessary for her and right now, he knew it kind of was. If he had noticed her inability to cum, he didn't show it, but he hadn't been doing anything to inhibit that ability. Perhaps the scientists had tormented her for too long...Even he didn't know...

Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:01 pm

Whatever the cause, it was certainly not her mental state or something of her own doing. She encountered enough monsters that played with her body to know that the monster could very easily make her body submit to their whims. Kanoe would resist which may prolong and build the tension but the result was inevitable. If a monster caught her, she was going to climax and climax alot until the creature was satisfied.

But whatever hinderance was causing the issue, it eventually gave before the overwhelming tension building within Kanoe's loins. Her body arched as each impalement onto the giant cock was just another nail into her coffin. The witch's eyes fluttered and rolled back into her head. Her head reared back as her mouth opened in a loud blissful wail. Hot juices gushed and squirted out around the pulsing meat as the helpless student suffered her first mind numbing climax. The wave of molten lust washed over her senses and seared her very soul. Her insides contracted and twitched madly around the thrusting cock.

The venom of course kept her tension at an insane high, requiring multiple climaxes to run through the witch's system. With the inhibitions broken, the next climax ripped through right after the first or perhaps it was during it. Kanoe's entire body was tingling from to head to toe with a warm numbness. Her body was twitching but otherwise limp in the monster's hold as she continued to climax. Her sexual juices ran freely down her quivering thighs and down the long throbbing shaft. Nectar spurt out of her nipples like tiny geysers as her glassy stare gazed blankly up towards the ceiling.

Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:34 pm

He had captured her enough times and bent her to his will more than enough times to realize that this was just how she was, the look on her face explaining it all about how lost she was in her own sexual world, completely dominated by his wishes and needs, knowing that if she didn't satisfy his desires, he would leave her in that aroused state as long as he could. It had nearly come to that not to long ago, when she had been used as bait for a trap for her lover.

But, thoughts pushed aside, the woman riding him simply looked lost in her own sexual needs and bliss and doing what ever she could to get the satisfaction that she craved ever so desperately, needed as if she could never be the same again without it, not that she could. She did have to endure this so things for her could return to normal, but how long would it be before he returned for her, knowing that it was inevitable.

Tendrils start to lift her body off of him as the second orgasm tears through her body, turning her to face that glass, both of them knowing what was on the other side. The horny scientists, the orchestrators of this whole ordeal, the ones that had tricked the both of them. Hands the color of the darkest night grasp her thighs, spreading them and giving the scientists a lovely view of her body before lowering her back onto the massive cock, feeling as she slowly sank down on every inch of him.

Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:14 pm

The dark witch could only moan as she lifted slowly off the monster's erect cock. Sexual juices ran freely down her twitching thighs. Her legs were completely numb from the powerful orgasms but it mattered little to the dominated woman. She faced the one way glass where scientists were no doubt collecting whatever data they wanted. But with those dull eyes, Kanoe was too far gone to care about what was happening to her now. The only thing feeding into her brain was pleasure and need. Until the final orgasm hits her, she was completely at the mercy of the venom inside her.

"Uhhnnn..." her thighs part as she was lowered back down onto the glistening rod. The woman's tight folds hugged every inch of the vile phallus as it pushed deeper and deeper into her body. Soon, she found herself fully impaled once more. Her insides shivered, hungerly contracting around the member. Just one more climax and she could finally come down from this heavy arousal. But she was far from free from these experiments yet.

Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3