View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Test results (for Neamhain) 

Post Test results (for Neamhain)
Ishtar had found herself alone in a patient's room for the better part of a half hour. She sighed as she remembered part of deal that had gotten here in the first place. It was NICE Lab research that had been the final deal maker for her to come to Shokushu. The NICE Labs were reported to have made great breakthroughs in the female mind, and perhaps they could solve her memory problems.

Still as she sat on the patient's table, she looked over at the large mirror that made up most of the wall. She smiled as she saw her reflection in the mirror. She was wearing a light blue tank top that had a variety of flowers running down the right side. Her hair almost blended in with the tank top as she brushed a little.

The only thing that disappointed her was her tan shorts. But she could do laundry until tomorrow and this was all she had left. It just had to do. And if a cute guy checks me out, so much the better. Little did Ishtar realize that the mirror she was looking into was actually a one-way window.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:33 am

Post Re: Test results (for Neamhain)
Having heard that many young girls came to NICE for many different kinds of 'procedures' Neamhain had taken a position at the labs as a lab assistant. Borrowing some normal clothes from another female lab assistant after hiding her wings, her massive bust barely contained in the much smaller woman's clothes, and went to the observation room that was suppose to have a girl waiting for one of the doctor's to come help her.

As she walked in the waiting doctor said "Your the new lab assistant hmm? Take care of this girl then. She wants to see if we can help with her memory problems." Grinning slightly, knowing what she actually was, he offered her a syringe filled with a strange pink liquid he added "Take this. It might help." Nodding she took the offered syringe walking out and around to the patient's room.

Opening the door with the push of a button she walked in, saying "Hello Miss. I will be helping you today and you can call me Neamhain."

Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:15 pm

Ishtar looked up as the door opened before her. In walked what appeared to be a female lab assistant. Ishtar was a bit disappointed that it wasn't a cute guy, but smiled anyway at the chance of meeting someone new.

The lab assistant looked like she about the same height as Ishtar, but that was where the similarities ended. The lab assistant had long brown hair and brown eyes. Her skin was darkly tanned, making her appear almost Egyptian in origin. However the lab assistant chest was barely contained within her lab clothes. It appeared Ishtar was not the only one that was having trouble with her wardrobe today.

Ishtar hopped off the table and bowed towards the assistant. I am Ishtar Rocha. Thank you for your assistance today. It is a pleasure to meet you. She smiled as she sat back on the table.

Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:11 am

"Well, Ishtar, I've read what they reported on your problem. But I would like to hear your explanation. Have to make sure they had the facts straight and everything." she told the girl, smiling back at her as she hopped off the table and offered a polite bow. She was thinking to herself as she waited for an explanation thinking "She has a nice body. This will be fun."

Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:29 am

Ishtar sighed as Neamhain asked her how she came about this problem. I had an accident at my old school in an occult club. I can't remember what happened but it put me in the hospital for several weeks. Ever since then I have trouble remembering things. I have to use notebooks to keep help out.

Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:28 am

Nodding at the explanation, as if she heard what she needed to hear, she said "That's what I had heard. Now..." Pulling the syringe out of her pocket she added "...This medicine should help to restore your memory. But we will have to keep you here overnight to make sure you don't have any major side effects.

Walking towards Ishtar as she sat on the table she asked "So if you want to try it then hold out your arm." The large syringe looked quite imposing, the pink liquid inside bubbling as she held it.

Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:32 am

I see. Well I guess that would be safer than going back to the island and having problems occur. Ishtar sighed, she wasn't thrilled with spending the night in a hospital like environment, but she just have to deal with it.

Then Ishtar saw the syringe. It had some sort of pink liquid in it that bubbled. When did things bubble? Wait a minute are you sure this is safe? I am just a little nervous about the whole thing.

Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:44 am

"Well honestly when is experimental medicine ever completely safe? The risk you take may reward you with fixing your memory." she told Ishtar shrugging as she held the imposing syringe in her hand. She seemed confident in the medicine, although just maybe that was to help calm Ishtar's nerves.

Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:57 am

I see. Well I guess I will have to take that chance then, to get my memory back. She held out her hand. Please go ahead. She closed her eyes as she didn't want to see the huge needle go into her.

Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:00 am

"Alright then." she said to the girl lowering the needle to her arm and slowly pushing it in. As she pushed the syringe's plunger down she thought to herself What I didn't tell you is that this is more aphrodisiac then medicine. After a few moments the syringe was drained and Neamhain pulled the needle out saying "All done. How do you feel?"

Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:18 am

Ishtar slowly open her eyes. She was surprised that she didn't feel the syringe at all. It must have been a much ado about nothing. Wow that was it. Huh? I seem to feel normal, I don't feel anything weird at all. Could you turn down the temperature a little, its a bit hot in here.

Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:22 am

"Sure." she said pleasantly walking over to a dial on the wall and turning the temperature down a few degrees. She turned back to Ishtar walking over to the table asking "Is that better?" She reached out feeling Ishtar's forehead saying "You really do feel quite warm. Feel free to get comfortable while you're here. It would make the time pass faster."

Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:31 am

Okay, I guess I should lie down then. Ishtar layed back on the observation table. Maybe resting a bit will make me feel a bit better. Thank you for turning down the temperature.

Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:38 am

As she laid down the aphrodisiac enhanced medicine continued to spread through her body seeping into her every nerve and skin cell until even the rustles of her clothing felt like the caress of a lover. The effects would continue to mount until she hungered for a release to her urges and eventually begging for someone to take her.

Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:52 am

Ahh, I am still feeling hot. What is going on? Her clothes felt so tight around her, she just wanted to take them off. She kicked off her shoes, because it was the only think she had on that would be embarassing to take off.

Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next