View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Test results (for Neamhain) 

Post Re: Test results (for Neamhain)
"Ah don't worry too much about it. I'm sure the feeling will go away eventually, but until then feel free to take off your clothes if you want. We're both women here, and if it would make you feel more comfortable I could take off my clothes too." she told the woman.

Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:02 am

No that is okay, you can keep your clothes on. It was a weird answer, but it wasn't something Ishtar dwelled on. Her clothes felt tighter and tighter with each passing moment. She would take Neamhain offer on her shorts at least.

As Ishtar began to pull of her shorts, she could feel their caress as they explored each inch of skin as made their way down her legs. Ah! Her heart raced as she slowed down the taking off of her shorts to enjoy the moment as long as possible.

As she lay before Neamhain, she now revealed she was her black lily themed panties. I think the shot has made me a little sensitive. As Ishtar readjusted herself, she could feel her top brush against her bare chest underneath. Subconsciously, she reached up to press the shirt down on her sensitive orb.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:51 am

"Fair enough." she replied, watching with a somewhat intrested expression as Ishtar removed her shorts as the 'shot' had left her savoring every inch of sensation as they were slowly pulled down her legs. "That is quite possible." she told Ishtar as her eyes had noticed the hand drifting towards the rustling shirt. "Perhaps if you tired your sensitive body out the sensation would fade quicker." she told Ishtar, seeming unembarrassed as she shifted the conversation to more sexual tones.

Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Ah!!!! Do you think so? Ishtar pressed her hand on her breast and slowly began to rub it. Ohhhh!!!! I'm really sensitive! Ishtar could feel her breast immediately respond to her touch as began to swell. Uhhh!!! This is embarassing. I am playing with myself in front of you! She rolled to face away from Neamhain, as she felt a tingling sensation in her flower as it was brushed by her panties.

Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:51 am

"Don't be embarrassed. You are just trying to minimize the effects of the 'shot'." she told the girl, a hand coming to rest on Ishtar's hip and gently rubbing the smooth flesh. As she did she grabbed the edge of Ishtar's panties tugging on the thin fabric as she rubbed Ishtar's hip.

Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:21 pm

Ishtar moaned as she felt Neamheim's grip on her hip. A wave of pleasure overcame her as she could feel Neamheim's hand gently caress her hip. As she did so, Neamhain pulled Ishtar's panties up a bit higher. Ishtar moaned as she saw the camel toe. Ah!!!! Ah!!!! Please be careful, I am quite sensitive down there.

Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2