View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Enhancements from Improvements (Adam) 

Post Enhancements from Improvements (Adam)
The scientists were thrilled when they got their new guinnea pig. Citara, a girl that enrolled here due to her step-mothers wishes and specifically stated to have her in their science labs for whatever experiments that they needed. Lately, the've been wanting to see the difference in sexual stimuli with different body enhancements. They finally decided to bring in Citara. They had her lab teacher keep her after class and drug her to bring her to the compound. Once here, she was strapped down to a table and her legs strapped down into stirrups. They brought out a bunch of equipment along with different syringes with different fluids that would change different things in her body. They brought in someone extra special to help with these trials. A voice came through the speaker in the room.
"Mr. Adam, you may begin once she wakes up. Please make the most out of this experiment."

Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:00 am

Post Re: Enhancements from Improvements (Adam)
He smiled at the young girl and wondered aloud. " I wonder if her mother knew wahat she was doing when she put her in the science program." As he waited for her to wake up, he set the machine over her pussy and set it to "low vibration",he then used one of the syringes to raise her arousal levels extremely.

(New guy any advice or rps welcome)

Adam's profile

Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:09 am
Profile YIM

"Actually, yes, her step-mother knew exactly what she was doing. She is part of the government on earth that keeps our secrets. She never cared for this girl and couldn't wait till she turned 18 to be rid of her."
The scientist answered his question before Citara eventually came to. Citara felt strange as well, hot and tingly. As her sight registered, her fear level rose. She couldnt' move and she was naked and there was a man in the room.
"W-who are you? What are doing? Why am I hear?"
She did her best to watch him. She tried to move, but the straps held her in place tightly. She saw him between her legs with something. She tried to struggle again as he placed the vibrator on her. She gritted her teeth as he put in on low.
"No, please stop....I don't want this."
She cringed a bit when he injected her with something. She didn't feel it right away but after about 10 minutes, she began to feel more aroused from the vibrator on her pussy. A voice came over the loudspeaker.
"Dr. Adam, you may quiet her if need be."

Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:18 am

" No need, before long not many coherent words will come out of you." He smiled wickedly and turned the vibratir up a little. He lloked around,but could only find one nipple messager . " oh well MANUAL LABOR never hurt anyone." He hooked up the messager to a nipple and began to rub the other

Adam's profile

Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:31 am
Profile YIM

Citara tried to fight back the moans that forced their way out of her. She was mortified, how did she come to be here like this.
"Mmmm, please stop.......I.....please untie me.......mmmmm......let me go."
She pleaded with Adam as she continued to try and fight the feelings inside of her. Her nipples were the first to betray her, hardening to little nubs. Then, it was her pussy, becomeing wetter with each passing moment. Whatever he injected her with, made her hot all over.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:35 am

" No, but i think mother knows best , don't you?.'" He let go of her nipple for a moment to set up a machine that pistoned a rod back and forth and lined it up with her ass. He set it so that it barely went in then came back out. He then went to suck on her exposed nipple.

Adam's profile

Last edited by Adam on Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:42 am
Profile YIM

Her eyes widened as the rod penetrated her ass over and over. Citara couldn't help the screams that began to erupt from her. Again, she tried to struggle her way out of her bonds with no success in any way.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:45 am

" In a few moments, I will see what happens when i replace the vibrator nd use.... something else" Adam said. "Don't worry my dear it will be all better soon."

Adam's profile

Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:48 am
Profile YIM

She tried to stop her screams and not think about what he was doing to her ass but couldn't. It was painful and the way that he set it up, completely coming out of her ass and then entering again, was excruciating. She still felt the heat inside of her and the vibrating helped it slightly. However, she still couldn't stop the screaming and begged for it to end.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:52 am

" Hmmmm. pain wasn't the intention. " he rushed forward and backed the machine up so that it barely went in at all. " And now, for the real expirament." He turned off the vibrator and switched with the rod. " Let's see how she reacts."

Adam's profile

Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:56 am
Profile YIM

Citaras body tensed up at first but after a few minutes she began to moan. Her body was reacting well with the syrum he injected and with the rod. Her pussy lubricated the rod immensely. There was even a puddle forming in the small tray beneath her.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:34 am

" Hmmmm. I wonder." He stuck a finger in the tray and put it in his mouth. "Ahh. Exquisite!" He took a small vial and scooped some of the liquid. This will be usefull in my research." As Adam went to get a " Surprise addition, he whistled

Adam's profile

Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:08 am
Profile YIM

Citara's moans turned into screams of pleasure. Her orgasm was not allowed to cease since the rod was still going and the bullets on her nipple still buzzed as well. This continued as he whistled while he worked. Her body shook against their bonds, really testin their strength. Luckily they were very strong

Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:46 am

" I don't know what you will do if you break out, but I know what I will do." He dug around and debated wether or not to put a ball gag on her.Then decided not to. He looked at the bonds and smiled she would break free before long and he would have his way with this young girl.

Adam's profile

Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:52 am
Profile YIM

He was right and it wasn't long before her body did break the bonds. They may have been strong but they were old. Once her arms were free, she quickly undid the ones around her waist, chest and head. She then sat up and wet for the ones that bound her thighs, knees and ankles. She thought to herself that the people in these labs really made sure to strap down their 'specimens'.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next