View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 I Hate Needles (Tiwepe) 

Post I Hate Needles (Tiwepe)
I kept repeating my cousin’s words in my head, “don’t worry they’ll just check your pulse, take a little blood, you know the usual. It’ll be ok Ana”, she told me as I left for the infirmary. She had to take a test that morning, so she couldn’t come with me, and being so new to the campus I was hesitant to go alone. “It will be ok, it will be ok”, I just kept repeating. I hate needles. I almost pass out every time they take blood. “Uugh”, I grunted, really battling inside to even make my feet take the necessary steps.

I paused before opening the door, then I walked in and told the lady at the front that I was here to see the nurse. “Aww, well, she called in sick to day hun, so I’m going to have you go directly to the NICE Labs yourself. They can take care of you there, ok?” the very polite lady said in an almost too sweet voice. “Alright”, I replied, and she directed me down the hall to their entrance corridors that would take me straight there.

Her directions were easy to follow, no turns to miss or anything, but it felt like I walked forever. “God. Finally”, I said irritated at having to go through all this so early in the morning for something I wasn’t even going to enjoy, but there it was at the end of the last hallway in clear sight, “N.I.C.E. Laboratories”, the sign read. After checking in at the front desk, and waiting for about 20 minutes, they put me in a little cubicle at the end of the maze of a bunch of other cubicles. “Have a seat here dear, and someone will be with you soon”, the attendant told me as she pulled the curtain closed.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:17 pm

Post Re: I Hate Needles (Tiwepe)
((OOC: I will get Tiwepe in there soon - just didn't want to assume to much for you just for the purpose to get Tiwepe there))

A couple of minutes later, the curtain is pulled open again, and a young man in a white lab coat walks into the curtained examination area. He's cute enough - if you go for that nerdy kind of doctor look, and he pauses a moment as he looks at Ana.

"You must be the student that they sent over from the Campus, yes? I am Doctor Conners, and I will be responsible for you while you are in the Labs. So if you're ready to get started, please remove your clothes. You can set them on the cart there beside the table."

Dr. Conners' voice is calm and practiced as he instructs Ana to strip, and he goes over to the cabinet/desk combination in the curtained area, not watching Ana - seeming to just expect her to do as he instructs.

Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:21 am

Dr. Conner turned around preparing things on the desk, as if his back turned towards me is enough privacy for me to undress. I’m used to the doctor actually leaving the room when I changed into the little paper robe, and he didn’t even give me that. It was obvious he wasn’t leaving, so I hopped off the padded table, and slowly unzipped my skirt, trying to be quiet for some reason, as if that somehow made it better. After it fell to the ground and I stepped out of it, I folded it and set my skirt on the small table. I then unbuttoned my blouse, pulled it over my shoulders and allowed it to drop off my arms into my hands. I folded it carefully and placed it on top of my skirt.

I left my nude colored, low cut bra on, even though it’s only small enough to just barely cover my nipples and support the weight of my full breasts, but it somehow made me feel less naked. I left my pail pink thong on also, which once I sat down on the table, you couldn’t see my bare butt cheeks, but the front part, my most private area was covered.

I shook my hair allowing my long curls to fall forward to cover more of my body. “Okay, Dr., I’m … ready”, I said quietly waiting for him to turn around. I was so nervous, and goose bumps were starting to form over my now chilled body, hardening my nipples slightly.

Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:29 pm

Dr. Conners barely looks up when Anairah speaks, and slowly looks over his shoulder at her. He sighs and turns to face her.

"I'm sorry, miss, if I was not clear. I need you to remove all of your clothing - or it will interfere with the instruments. And I apologize for the environment here, I understand that you might be a bit nervous - but we don't usually examine the students here at the labs - so we don't really have anything planned for such a circumstance."

"I can leave and come back if you wish, but you will still need to be nude for the examination. If it helps at all, I assure you that this will not be that different from visiting your ob/gyn." he says, clearly trying to make Ana comfortable, and yet also making it clear that her options are very limited in this instance.

Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:14 pm

As the Doctor left the room, I began to worry. I thought they were just going to take my temperature and check my blood pressure. I didn’t know they would want to examine my more private areas. I stood up though, and took off my panties and I felt the cool sterile air flow over my pussy’s outer lips when I bent down to step out of them. The bra was next, as I reached behind my back to undo the hooks freeing my full firm breasts as they giggle free. My nipples hardened instantly upon feeling the cool air and my hands instinctively covered them, the bra still dangling from my finger.

My breathing started to quicken, but I consciously slowed it by taking controlled breaths. I turned and put my bra on the table with my panties and my other clothes. Then I sat back down on the crinkly paper on the padded table. The long flowing curly hair, matched the motions of my boobs as they bounced while I got settled, and a few seconds later my body was completely still, except for my wondering eyes as I looked around for evidence of the intrusion soon to come. I tried to remain calm as I waited for Dr. Conners to return.

Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:16 pm

Dr. Conners returns in a couple of minutes, and then proceeds to give Ana a thorough, but professional physical.
He takes all of her vitals, and while at times it is necessary for him to touch her in intimate areas, he is always wearing gloves, and it is done in a cold, analytical manner with nothing that could be construed as sexual or misconduct.

"Well Miss Anairah, you seem to be healthy and in good physical condition. Now there is just one more test, if you would follow me, the Neural scanner is in the next room. Have you ever had an MRI?" he asks as he stands up and shows her toward the door that he originally entered from.

"This is similar, but it will map your neural responses. It can detect any number of neural irregularities ranging from the serious such as tumors, to the minor such as carpal tunnel syndrome. Please leave your clothes where they are, the equipment is very sensitive and the fabrics would interfere with the readings."

If Ana follows him, she'll be led into a large almost empty room. In the center of the room, is a raised platform, on which there is a reclining chair-bed type contraption. Looking above the chair, there is a large piece of machinery suspended to the ceiling - which must be this neural scanner contraption.

"Please take a seat and try to relax Miss Anairah. Just breathe normally and try not to move." he tells her as he walks over to a door that leads into some kind of shielded control room - just as you would find in a large x-ray or MRI lab.
"Are you ready, Miss?" he'll ask once Ana has taken a seat and seems to be comfortable.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:57 am

“No. I haven’t”, I answered following the doctor, and covering my breasts with both hands, so my hard nipples would be hidden world. I modestly, silently creped behind Dr. Conners, looking around anxiously, worried about who might see my naked body as he lead me out of the false safety of one room, into the hall, and into another much larger room. I heard people down the hall as we passed, but saw no one, so I was sure they didn’t see me either.

I sat down reluctantly, expecting the vinyl seat to be cold on my bare skin, but I was pleasantly corrected. It was if the seat had some sort of heater in it, even to the point of removing some of the goose bumps I had already obtained on the walk here. Still covering my breasts, I leaned back in the chair and squeezed my knees tightly together, trying to hide my private area, although it was impossible really. Maybe it was silly of me to feel like I needed to hide anything from the man who had just touched and molded my breasts, squeezed my nipples, looked inside my pussy, and had his fingers probing deep inside both of my holes, but I did. It’s a sort of violation that girls just learn to endure, but it didn’t mean I wanted more of it, I guess.

He asked that I put my hands and arms down at my side. I did as he instructed me, then I laid back and tried to be as still as possible, as he asked. “I’m ready”, I replied.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:37 pm

Dr Conners just nods through the glass window in the control room, and then lowers his head as he works at the panel in front of him.

A low hum fills the room, and as Ana leans back, she looks up into the circular 'portal' that hangs above her. The lights dim slightly in the chamber, and soon the suspended machinery is criss-crossed with what looks like a laser light show.

Through the circle, the ceiling is no longer visible - instead it is lines and curves of light moving through the portal in no predictable pattern that Ana can detect. The energy flows and shifts and changes rhythmically, almost hypnotically as the humming grows more intense.

Then little sparks start to fall out of the energy field.. like the falling tails of a firework, without the main explosion. They dim and brighten as they start to fall in a variety of colors, falling around the dais which Ana rests upon. And as the sparkles start to reach down to Ana's height, the humming in the room seems to increase. It seems to resonate within the room, like a strong powerful subwoofer, until it feels like the entire room is vibrating from the force of it.

The hum is not loud though, and it is rather high pitched like a swarm of insects, but it seems to fill the room as a group of lights seem to hover right over Ana's face.. floating there as if swimming through the air, moving and circling around.. dipping lower briefly, then drawing back.

Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:18 am

My eyes were closed at first, but when I began to hear a subtle humming sound, I opened them to see the sparks of light almost touching me. The vibration in the room seemed to get stronger, and I could clearly feel it now. I began to worry a bit, having never experienced something like this before. It didn’t hurt, but made my whole body tingle. Even my hair responded to what was in the air, by puffing slightly.

“Uuh, Dr. Conners? Is this normal?”, I asked timidly, not even sure if he could hear me from the safety box he was in.

It was really quite pretty, so I tried to relax and just watch the dancing light, as I tried to ignore the goose bumps that seemed to force my nipples out even farther then normal.

Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:55 pm

Apparently there is a microphone/intercom set up in the room, because Dr Conners answers her immediately.
"Yes.. this is perfectly normal. Now please try to remain still and relax."

As Ana watches the lights, she'll notice that the buzzing seems to grow louder when the lights dip closer to her body. She might even start to notice that the 'buzzing' doesn't actually seem to be coming from her ears. It's like she's not hearing the noise as much as 'experiencing' it.

More and more of the lights fall from the energy field, until they are surrounding the bed that Ana lays upon - and the vibration seems to increase in proportion to the number of lights that approach her. Most of them are still floating around her head and in front of her eyes.. but others start to now linger over the rest of her body. In fact as the lights start to float around all of her body, it feels like someone is holding a bunch of vibrators directly against her nipples and sex.. with the power on them being changed every couple of seconds - sometimes up a couple of notches, sometimes back down.

Eventually one of the lights will dip down, and touch Ana on the forehead. As it touches her, the humming seems to send her entire body vibrating - every nerve seems to feel the little spark of energy moving through her.

**?????????**

There is no mistaking the changes in the hum as anything but an inquiry. It's like the 'scanner' was trying to talk to her!

Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:23 am

I tried to remain still as the doctor instructed me, but it was difficult to do. The lights were getting closer to me, touching me all over, even my most private places. Despite my mind’s embarrassment, my body indulged in the sensations, as my nipples hardened from arousal more then the cold.

It felt like the tingling goose bums were underneath my skin and inside my pores making every hair stand at attention. Then I felt a pulsing coming from my clit. I was too ashamed to ask the doctor if that was normal too, and if it was normal that my whole vagina was throbbing and getting moist. I squeezed my knees together tight.

I wanted to touch myself, or at least shoo the lights away, but I remained still against my urges, and closed my eyes. I couldn’t imagine what type of tests required me to feel this way, and I worried about what would be next as the energy force in the room seemed to be getting stronger, and I felt it inside my head.

Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:08 pm

Dr Connors tries to remain objective as he watches the TIWEPE entities begin to interact with Anairah - he quickly makes sure that all of the cameras, microphones and biology recorders are working as he closely watches Ana's reactions as he opens the portal for the TIWEPE even further.

As Ana stares up at the portal above her, the glow surrounding the machinery increases.. and more of the lights start flowing down and falling around her - like a curtain of glitter falling all over her body. Soon there are small lights flickering all over every inch of Ana's body. The humming grows louder and seems to resonate within Ana's head and body... like a hundred vibrators are attached to her body.. stimulating her everywhere.

Several lights float down to Ana's forehead again.. and suddenly Ana 'sees' something beyond what is in front of her.

Another lab like this one... but the device that is hanging from the ceiling is instead set vertical on a platform in front of them. It glows.. and then shows the same type of laser show effect inside it. A stream of the glittering particles flow from the portal and surrounds one of the women - who collapses to the floor, and within a minute, she is writhing and screaming in visible orgasm.

The second woman goes over and touches the first, and the particles flow over her body as well, until both women are on the ground lost in uncontrollable ecstasy.

**We!**

The word seems to come from everywhere and nowhere at the same time - not a voice.. but dozens..hundreds of them. Each slightly different.. each one like a pulse of arousal striking Ana from head to toe all at once.

**You???** the humming inquires of Ana.

Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:17 am

I couldn’t keep my eyes closed any more, and I finally glanced up at the machine that now appeared to have opened completely to allow more of the lights into the room. They were dropping down on me, touching me, and as the hairs on my arms began to vibrate, I started to feel like a million fireflies were covering me. Afraid of bugs in general, I felt my muscles tensing, preparing to jump up from the chair and flee screaming. My lips were clamped shut though, too afraid to open my mouth for fear they would enter it. . . . but before I could leave the chair, what seemed to be a vision overwhelmed my sight.

As I sank back in to the sterile chair, I watched a woman fall to the floor. At first glance she appeared to be in great pain, her body writhing as she screamed out, but my body recognized it instantly as pleasure. I reached to touch myself, one hand to squeeze my heating breast, and the other to stoke the aroused mound between my legs. A second later my mind caught up, but now I was in some sort of a trance, not caring about the doctor looking on, and as the second woman collapsed to the floor, I hardly even knew he was in the room. I was submersed in the experiences of the two women, almost as if I were with them.

“You??”, they seemed to be asking me, but I didn’t understand.

I couldn’t resist my own arousal, and began to pleasure myself, picking up where the vibrations in the room left off. The tiny vibrating lights had all but enveloped my body as they took over my mind, and I was more primal in pure animal desire then I was of intellectual thought. Moans echoed off the walls of the experimental room I was in, but I heard them in the room with the two women in my mind.

Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:30 pm

Dr Conners watches lustfully as the lovely young student starts to pleasure herself while under the 'influence' of the warp entities. Her reaction is strong - but not nearly as physically devastating as the reaction of the two lab employees had been.

The question is if that is due to the entities -- or due to the women in question.

----

Tiwepe draws back from Ana as she starts to lose herself in the vision while pleasuring herself, shutting down the vision to the young woman's mind. With the last two entities - it had tried to push for an answer.. force it from their minds - only to feel those minds break under their touch.

So this time - it goes more gently.

The lights that surround Ana draw back - forming more of a cocoon around her - still encasing her, and she can still feel the buzzing vibrations from all of them around her -- but the hum seems to settle down and release her as they draw back.

Only a single pair of lights continue to float above Ana's head -- inches from her face. As she looks at the dancing wisps - they pause.. and then begin to glow brightly.. until the light bursts free - momentarily blinding her.

Ana is suddenly floating in space - all around her curves and lines of light flicker and glide through the hazy space around her. ***We!! Home!!!*** a pair of voices echo in her head. As one of the light tendrils flicks out it lightly brushes over Ana's skin sending a shock of pure pleasure through her entire body. It is a strange pleasure though as it is both stronger than an orgasm, and yet not orgasmic. Even after the tendril releases her - she can still feel the echo of that pleasure in her body.

Then she is just as suddenly back in the lab, on the reclining table again, surrounded by the lights.

***You?? Home??***

Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:35 am

The outer stimulation that aroused me to begin with, seemed to reduce in intensity. I found my feelings of embarrassment overriding my urges to continue to touch my own sexual hotspots, as the room became a little quieter and the lights seemed to dissipate a bit, all but two. Again without warning, I seemed to be teleported away from the clinic, and suddenly I yelled out in pleasure as my body received quite a jolt.

I couldn’t consciously comprehend what was happening, but every muscle in my body tensed as a surge of something made me almost climax in convulsion, but not fully. There was a peak, but no completion, and hence no release of this sexual energy.

Just as suddenly, I was back again, and the lights seemed to be communicating with me, letting me know I was home again. However this was not my “home”, and for that moment I wished I was really home.

Snapping back to my body’s irresistible craving to orgasm, my hands, without permission from me, returned to stoking and groping my aroused body. My fingertips were soon soaked with my own secretions, and my nipples reacting to every squeeze, I pleaded with the Doctor as I glanced up at him, “Ple-ease …. Please. Make this stop, or finish it … please”, my quivering lips repeated.

Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next