View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 I Hate Needles (Tiwepe) 

Post Re: I Hate Needles (Tiwepe)
The Tiwepe entities get more and more agitated as they seem to be unable to communicate with Ana.

That is until she wishes she was home - and thinks of home!

Suddenly Ana sees herself and her cousin Allirabeth back at Ana's home in Lebanon. Alli was visiting on holiday - just shortly before she left for Shokushu. She remembers the fun they had on that visit... the tears they shared that Alli would leaving, and that they would be further apart than they had been in there lives... the comfort of sharing confidences, and troubles with her cousin.

And the energy particles go crazy in excitement at the 'breakthrough'!

***YES YES YES YES YES!! HOME!!***

And all at once all of the particles descend onto Ana's body just as she begs for Dr Conners to 'finish it'.
The buzzing vibration intensifies a hundred times! It suddenly feels like every nerve in her body is hyper-erotic.. like her entire body is one giant vibrator.. all of Ana's erogenous zones, including ones she didn't even know she had, are not only brought to life.. but are stimulated repeatedly and continuously. This time her body is brought not just to peak - but brought to orgasm - only to be kept at that same feverish intensity of pleasure.

And through that buzzing pleasure Ana is bombarded with more questions from the humming voices that surround her:

An image of Alli -- *** Hive-sibling?? ***
An image of the two of them embracing and crying good bye -- *** Pain?? ***
An image of the river bank where they would play -- *** Path?? ***
An image of the two of them getting ready for bed in lingerie -- *** Protection? ***

All these images and questions flash before her, one after another. And with each one, the jolts of pleasure and arousal crest again and again. Perhaps some small corner of her mind would realize that this is what the women she had the vision of earlier had experienced - and the vision pales in comparison to the real experience.

---
Dr Conners watches Ana masturbate eagerly.. lustfully - groaning as she begs for release, only to have the Tiwepe particles assault her all at once. Frantically he tries to close the portal... but its too late!!

He slams the button for an alarm and isolation protocols -- red lights flashing through the chamber, and sirens blaring.
"Miss Anairah! Miss Anairah! Can you hear me? Get up.. get up!" he call frantically over the intercom.

But all of that seems so far away to Ana compared to the intensity of the sensations she is experiencing from Tiwepe.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:29 am

There was no way to explain the strength of the desire to climax, but still unable to, that I thought that desire created what came next. As if a way for me to escape it, I saw MY home. Emotion flooded in distracting me for a brief moment as I watched like a movie my cousin Alli, but unconsciously still stoked my own body.

Then out of no where my body tensed as the vibration encompassing me seemed to induce an orgasmic climaxed. "AAhhnn....Nnmm", I yelled out as the feeling surged through me. It was not like any orgasm I had felt before, intensified by the lights and energy they produce.

They seemed to believe that I could think through this, that my mind didn’t just go numb, and I tried to respond. “Yes …” “Yes-s …” “Ye-“ and then a nod, as my body twitched in it’s euphoric state. I never even heard the Doctor’s reply to my question. Tears filled my eyes as if what I was seeing was really happening, in the present, not the past, and then I tensed again as the walls of my womanhood continued to convulse, and my hand still stroked my clit, almost with the hopes the pleasure would stop.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:23 am

Tiwepe eagerly continues to bombard Anairah with questions - as she seems to be answering in the affirmative to their images and inquiries. And with each question - the energy pulses through Ana's body again! Unable to climax just a couple of minutes ago - the constant pressure of the Tiwepe's energy now forces her to orgasm again and again.

The lab goes black except for the flashing red of the breach alarm that Dr Conners triggered.. the doctor's near-panicked voice screaming "Let her go! Let her go - or you're going to break her!" as he rushes forward, gesturing as if he could swat the light particles away.

*** Danger! Escape!!! SAFE?? SAFE???!!!!!! *** the particles 'yell' at Ana - the intensity of their query forcing her pleasure even higher. Then all Ana can see is that same void of light and energy which she caught a brief glimpse of earlier before even that fades from her consciousness.

She has no idea how long she was in that state.. or even where she was during that time - but the Tiwepe have transported her back to her dorm room. Naked... on her own bed. Floating above her, just out of reach, is a small hand-sized globe of particles, swirling around - hovering there as if watching. or waiting.

Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:16 am

The current events that I seemed to be trapped in were a direct contradiction. My mind had thoughts and visions of home and the sorrows of missing my parents, and my body was full or erotic over stimulation, that my own hand supported. The energy continued to increase in vibration until I got my wish for this feeling to end. My body tensed in convulsion and the euphoric wave of orgasm flooded forth, as I yelled out in pleasure. However, it was not that simple. It did not stop quite in the way wanted, but instead repeated the last few seconds of build up, before again reaching the internal explosion.

Over and over, I yelled out in what was becoming an erotic torture chamber, causing my back to arch off the chair, my head to lean to still touch the headrest, and my huge full chest jerked forward in reaction to my body’s movements. My eye’s opened for a moment to see Dr. Conner’s mouth moving and his arms swinging to swat the air around me, but the next time I opened my eyes, I was suddenly laying naked on my bed in my own room. Alli was not there, no one was there except for the remaining lights hovering above me.

It was morning when I went to the lab for my check up, and as I looked out the window the sun was beginning to go down. I couldn’t stop touching my naked body, still aroused and sensitive, but at least I felt more in control and recognized what I was doing. Knowing the lights were still there with me, watching me, or waiting for something, I was unsure of what I was to do. I pulled the sheets over my naked figure, but didn’t attempt to move other then that, as I kept my eyes on them. “What do you want from me?” I whisper.

Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:11 pm

Tiwepe just continues to hover there as Ana comes around, instinctively touching her still aroused body. It floats a little higher when she pulls the sheet up to cover herself.

Quote:
"What do you want from me?"

*** Hurt? Damaged?? *** Tiwepe whispers the question into her mind. Softer, but too alien to really be called gentle. Despite that - each time it speaks to her, the voices still send a thrilling buzz along her nerves.

The creature(s) seem to be more concerned for her well-being.

*** Unintentional! *** it whispers again as she is given another vision - this time of the two female NICE lab employees she had seen in Tiwepe's grasp before. Apparently neither of them have recovered from their encounter with Tiwepe, and are still in comas at the labs.

*** Home? *** it asks, floating around the room, as if investigating the place.. floating amongst all of her personal belongings, examining each one in turn.

Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:20 pm

I was more relaxed now out of the lab, and it somehow made it easier for me to understand the little alien lights that appear so interested in me. I was not damaged, not permanently, I didn’t think as they asked me. I looked down under the sheet to examine my own body to make sure, slowly gliding my hands over myself. “I’m all here, it seems. I’m not damaged”, I replied, as the hovering sparkles floated around my room.

“Ahh … that’s my stuff … yes, this is my home”, “for now”, I thought. “Careful!”, I blurted out as they seemed to be moving things on my dresser. I sat up, still clinching the sheet to my chest, and swung my bare legs out from under the covers, resting my feet on the floor. I had no intentions of going anywhere, or getting closer to them. I just perched on the edge of the bed, wrapped partially now in the sheet that only really covered my full breasts and part of my stomach, as I watched the curious lights. It was a bit chilly in my room, but I didn’t want to walk naked across to the other side to turn on the heat, so I sat there as goose bumps covered the exposed parts of me.

“What are you looking for?”, my own curiosity escaped me, but I feared my talking to them would only draw their attentions back to me. The vibrations they emitted felt good, and seemed to arouse my senses even at the tiniest vibration, but I didn’t like it in big doses. I hoped they wouldn’t reenact what happened in the lab.

Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:23 pm

Tiwepe continues to float around Ana's room, seeming to take an interest in the most curious things. It seems almost random - one moment it investigates a photo of her and Alli, then the next seems to take just as much interest in an empty soda can.

It pauses a moment when Ana asks what it is looking for, and it seems to consider before responding.

*** Information! Explorer! Learn! *** it says in that whispered chorus of voices. Even carefully trying to control the contact, Tiwepe's voice sends goosebumps of an entirely different kind over Ana's body - like the softest sensual caress over every inch of her body.

*** Everything - Different! Seek. Understand. *** it tries to explain as it floats through the front of Ana's dresser to explore its contents. It just happens to start with the drawer that contains her underwear.

*** Comprehension? *** it asks, as it floats out the top of the dresser, bouncing in front of the mirror. Inside the mirror, Tiwepe looks entirely different - as Ana sees visions of that strange 'world' she saw in the labs - where lines and coils of energy seem to flow and shift like leaves on a wind.

Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:58 am

It was becoming clear that the entity, or entities, could control the level of vibration somewhat at least. As it answered my questions, I was not overwhelmed with sensations, just a slight tickle, as if a feather had stroked all of me at once. I shuttered subtly as the feeling flowed through me. “Yes. I understand you”, I replied to the curious form as it continued to explore.

As it paused in front of my dresser mirror, it was like a portal opened up. Maybe not something I could actually enter, but I could definitely see something outside of my room. I didn’t quite understand what I was seeing. Not quite like lightening bolts, straight and jagged lines of shooting through the sky. This was softer, more flowing, curved streaks of light. It was beautiful and captivating, and I found myself coming closer, as the light seemed to almost hypnotize me.

Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:53 am

((Sorry work week from hell :( ))

Tiwepe seems to be entirely unaware of the 'portal' that has opened in the mirror, and of Ana's almost trance-like state.

They continue to explore around her dresser.. moving over the small objects that she has on it - pictures, perfume bottles, hair brush. All that time there is that small vibration that seems to fill the entire room. It's gentler than it was in the labs, and therefore Ana's body can take time to adjust to it - but its presence never quite lets the stimulation of her body die down completely.

In the 'Portal' - the lights continue to flow.. gentle lines curving and swaying in an almost erotic dance. It might seem almost sexual to Ana -- or perhaps that's just the effect of Tiwepe's energy on her body. The tendrils of light seem to almost beckon to Ana to come to them.

Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:11 am

(no worries)
I continued to watch in amazement of the beams of light that continued to flow, seamless of each other, yet part of the same. I didn’t know how I knew this, but I did, and what was in the mirror I assumed was connected directly to the lights still examining my personal things, but they seemed almost oblivious of each other. Each seemed focused on a different goal, although I knew not what that was.

My body tingled from my head to my toe, and even though it seemed possible to resist it at the moment, I was aroused. The vibration and frequency the beings emitted touched my body like sprays of water or raindrops, as if I stood nude in a shower or outside in the drizzle. It was not enough to overwhelm my senses, but constant enough that I could not ignore it.

My hands at my side would begin to rub my thighs, then one hand might draw up to trace my stomach. My arms might cross to graze my breasts and tight nipples, on their way to stroke my neck, before starting the cycle all over again. Then I couldn’t resist it any more, the pull from the mirror, and I reached right out and touched it.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:55 am

((First off - I owe you a really big apology. I swore that I had responded to this like a week and a half ago. I've been waiting for an email that you had responded. Apparently I never made the post I thought I did though. <<ducks head in embarrassment>> Sorry))

The Tiwepe entities continue to move around and through the room as if nothing was a barrier to them -- wood, metal, glass - anything at all. It's almost like they are a hologram, or a projection and not really there. Or that the room is a projection to them.

But that hum of energy that continues to stimulate Ana at a low level speaks to the fact that something is there, and real about these beings.

*** You! Job? Function? Occupation? *** the voices inquire of Ana, even as they keep exploring. And it is definitely voices - multiple.. as each one seems to send just a slightly different feel through her body.. tingling in different ways, or stimulating different areas of her body.

The Tiwepe though are paying more attention to the room and the articles it finds in and around the room, that it does not notice as Ana approaches the mirror. At least, not until it's too late.

*** NO!NO!NO!NO!NO! *** the voices almost yell at her just as she touches the 'portal' in the mirror.

And then everything falls away!

What Ana experienced in the lab is like comparing a single musical note to an entire symphony orchestra playing! All she can see are the living tendrils of light warping and swaying around her, surrounding her, cradling her body in the middle of a nothingness awash with color. A hundred different vibrations seem to run through her body as if every nerve could vibrate at a separate, erotic frequency. Frequencies that both conflict, and harmonize with each other, causing waves that build and crash through her body; feeling like her body might explode from being unable to contain the energy that courses through her.
It is both pleasurable, and yet painful - as if it is too much to endure.

The tendrils unerringly move across Ana's body - caressing her gently, holding her with tender concern - but their lightest touch seems to generate sensations that the human body just wasn't meant to be able to withstand.

Where she heard maybe a dozen voices talking to her from the beings in her room - here it sounds like hundreds.. thousands, maybe. A cacophony of sound that makes it impossible to hear or understand anything, and seems like it will never end.

*** STOP!! RELEASE!! FRAGILE!! ***

The familiar voices cut through the sound like a knife - so sharp and strong that it feels like a knife stabbing into Ana's head, or perhaps the worst hangover she's ever had. Then just as suddenly as she had been 'transported', Ana finds herself back in her room, staring up at her ceiling from where she is lying on the floor. The Tiwepe entities are dancing anxiously above her - but are silent now.. barely moving.. the energy such a low thrum that she might not even notice it after the overload she is recovering from.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:51 am

((No worries. It happens. *places finger under chin to lift slightly* No worries))

Not quite used to the vibrations making the hairs on skin stand at attention, I was no longer afraid of it. I almost desired it to continue and wondered what it would be like to have it gone, assuming the light entities would leave sometime.

“I’m a student”, I hoped to answer the inquiry. “I live here and go to school here, to learn”, I added reaching closer to touch the mirror.

I heard the voice say “No”, but it was too late. I first felt weightlessness, then almost the feeling of floating, but not in the soothing coolness of water. It was like I was floating on flames, and electricity. Jolts of sharp back arching shocks, mixed with tickles of tiny feathers entangling my nipples until the jolts arrived. Sinuous flow of soft building to piercing randomness filled my body. The mere texture of my flesh seemed to change to something unrecognizable to my own stun struck eyes. Conscious though that it was an illusion of the waves of light that covered me, and entered my most private spots, forcing orgasm upon me. My climaxes seemed to overlap to the point that I couldn’t tell when one was starting and one was ending, leaving me in a constant blissfully tortured posture.

It seemed as though it went on for hours, as I craved it and wished for it to end, and then it did. I was suddenly back to the familiar sights of my room. As I lay on the floor, looking up at the tiny fluttering lights, I couldn’t feel them. I was almost numb although I could feel the fluid leaking from the opening of my pussy, as my walls continued to pulse. My nipples seemed permanently erect, matching the state of my clit, and I couldn’t help but run my fingertips over them.

Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:25 am

Tiwepe is concerned for Ana - although it is more like a scientist's concern for a lab animal, than any real feeling of affection or attraction to the girl. Just sort of a sense of responsibility for possibly harming her.

They keep their distance, and their silence as Ana begins to come around again after her momentary exposure to their dimension, and to their collective as a whole. They can register that her body is still stimulated and responding to the overstimulation - and even in their silence, the mere presence of the entities keeps a very low steady thrum of energy through her.

As Ana recovers enough to open her eyes and move, they relax. The way Ana caresses herself does not go without notice, and a slight flicker of concern through the entities that momentarily raises the vibration in the room.

Finally a single 'voice' filters into her mind - barely a whisper, but still sending a spike of arousal through her body. *** Leaving! Visit... Later! *** And then the lights spin into another larger ball of energy and float off through the walls, leaving Ana alone in her room.

Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:30 pm

I watched the group of lights dissipate through the walls of my room, but it wasn’t till they were completely gone that their words actually registered. Its communication wasn’t very descriptive, but it seemed to imply that they planned to return. “When?” was my only thought.

My body had calmed almost the instance the entities had vacated, and I slowly got up with the intent to cloth myself. After all, Alli could come home at any moment, and although none of this was my doing, I was feeling quite a bit of embarrassment. I stepped into my panties. Slipped my arms into the straps of my bra, clasped the back and leaned forward to jiggle my large breasts into position. For the first time since I went to the LAB, I had a moment of silence, and the whole event was replaying itself in my mind. As I was putting my clothes on, I remembered taking them off in the medical office, and standing there exposed completely before the doctor.

Then I thought of the fact that not only had I been naked in front of the Dr., but also in front of the strange entities. “I touched myself in front of them”, I whispered, and witnessed myself as if from outside my own body, being forced to orgasm in front of them, more then once.

“I hoped no one ever finds out about this”, I mumbled to myself. Truthfully, I wished all evidence of this would disappear from my thoughts … but in the same breath, I felt my body crave the sensation.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2