View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Nene gets invited to the labs 

Post Re: Nene gets invited to the labs
Slimer continues to spear her sliding against her gspot with every thrust at this angle. Her arms behind her back, her chest rubs the lab table with each thrust into her slick sex. He continues with a hand in her hair pulling her head back with each thrust slowly gaining speed as her body writhes in pleasure. His other hand begins teasing his thumb against her anal rose.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:50 pm

The thrusting continues as it seem to be forever for me. my writhes rhythm was slow down over time, from every a while to just occasionally chance in some heavy thrust, and just moan and moan, as my mind began to blur. he came up to my anal but, I have no idea how to resist.

Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:30 pm

Slimer slips his thumn into her ass spread some slime from her hair as lubrication. After his thumb pops in he allows her a moment to get used to the feeling. She can feel the thumb and cock both rubbing the small internal wall separating them. He begins to work his thumb in and out.

It is time to introduce you to the pain and pleasure of your other hole Nene.. Slimer whispers into her ear.

Finally, he gasped thrusting deep and keeping his hips deep shooting a load of semen deep inside her velvety insides as she orgams and her pussy clamps tightly around his member.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:25 pm

As another insertion began, and I'm too tried to resist. Seem like my body choose to accept any insertion from any hole by now. my drawstring get loose so easily and let his activity work fine. And I have to prepare my mind for the pain that coming.

but that just ,before I felt his semen shot out inside my body, at last seem like hold my mind anymore, I let out a long moan and squirt another orgasm, before my whole body droped down on the table, resisting no more.

Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:46 pm

Slimer pulls his rock hard demon cock from her pussy and slowly withdraws his thumb. Are you ready for more? and without waiting for a reply Nene can feel him lining himself up against her anal rose. The muscle relaxant had worn off but the aphrodisiac was running strong through her system especially from his recent deposit in her sex.

He begins sliding his cock into his slime covered rear. She feels the head pop in and he waits for her to adjust to the invader, then begins to slide deeper one inch at a time.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3