View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Nene gets invited to the labs 

Post Nene gets invited to the labs
Slimer had been tracking her movements for weeks and knew that Nene had been talking to a few other teachers about improving her grades. One of the suggested she volunteer in the labs for extra credit.

A plan formulated in his mind on how to get the beautiful student alone. Using his invisibility he snuck into her dorm room while she was out and left a message:

Nene,

The assistant spot has been opened if you would please travel to the labs and go through door 17. If I'm not there yet will leave instructions for you.

Professor S

Leaving the note slimer headed off to the lab room to finish prepararions for his new "assistant".

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:43 pm

Post Re: Nene gets invited to the labs
I'm wondering in the lab this evening, by message I found in my room, after class. I remember that I just told the teacher this morning that I volunteer, how could it be so fast, and how could teacher got into my dorm room.

Anyways I'm at the labs, right now. dressing in my china top and skirt as well, cover by lab coat. I never been at the labs before so it can't help that I lose my way inside, for pretty long times before I could find the door No.17, and pretty sure that I couldn't get back by myself.

"Hello, any one here?" I asked while knocking on the door, pant a little by the long walk.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:17 pm

Nene knocks on the door and it slowly pushes open as she didn't notice that is was slightly ajar. Although there was someone there is was not known to Nene as slimer was invisible behind the farthest work table in front of the other door ,which was locked, at the other end of the room. The room was your average chemistry lab. Many tables filled the room covered with beakers and burners of all kinds.

Slimer watches the beautiful girl with the pure black hair walk into the room. She is slender wearing the white lab coat but notices the short skirt and tight chinese attire hugging her body.

He had left a note for her on the closest table where it would be impossible to miss. The note said:

Please go to the back of the room and begin measuring out 20 ml of the blue beaker liquid and mix with 45 ml of the brown liquid and begin to stir for 1 minute then place it over the burner at half heat. I will return in 15 minutes to check your progress.
-Professor S

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:38 pm

I open the door into the room which no reply, glanced around the room carefully.

I got some weak sense that there're someone looking on me but I can't find any source, May it just my imagine, and I hope so.

"excuse me.... any one here?" I ask again but still noreply.

And I surely left the room if I'm not found the note on the table, some kind of order from Professer S, the one who left the message in my room.

May be he's going out and left me this message... I tried to be optimistic, and began reading.

I couldn't understand it so well, but there're no one I could ask so I have to guess, hope that I would not did it wrong.
mixing the liquid's not so hard but stiring's not so easy, I make many mistake and make many mess on my clothes, finally I could put the it into the burner with only half left, and I have no idea to control the heat level so I put it up to max.

"Hope this'll be alright" I said to myself

Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:00 pm

Slimer watches from behind her as futilely mixes incorrect portions and puts the heat wrong. He shakes his head and chuckles to himself. He is glad that he decided to have her mix something inert instead of something dangerous. Thinking he should give up with the charade as she got more on her coat than the appropriate flask, he could tell chemistry wasn't one of her gifts...

Staying invisible he says from behind her, "you may wany to turn that down or better yet off, I don't think that is gonna work.". As the fluid is bubbling to the top of the flask.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:25 pm

The words make me shudder at the moment, and turn around instantly.

"so you're here....." said and glance around again but still could not find anyones. then have to turn back due to the bubbling sound behind.

"turn down turn down where's the button." I operate the burner randomly, luckily that I finally touch it right. the fluid stop boiling and I took a long long breath... and sat back on the nearby chair.

"I'm sorry.." I apologized.
"Is it alright? now..."

Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:40 pm

Its fine, you were never in any danger...from the flask anyway that mixture is innert. Chemistry isn't your strong suit is it?

He says from behind her she was so busy with trying to turn off the burner she didn't notice the blurred form locking the other door to the room and returning to a position behind her. Noticing her growing alarm as the voice continued to appear as if coming from an empty room he prepares.
Sorry to have lured you here under false pretenses but that little basic experiment was not at all the help I was looking for from you.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:28 pm

As the conversation continues, It's sure that there're someone watching me from somewhere in this room, may be he was watching me since the begining.

At this point, I want to asked him to show up, but since I almost fail the recently operation, I feel too shame to asked.

"so... how could I help you?"

Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:14 pm

Slimer is wondering at her apparent lack of calm talking the the disembodied voice, but doesn't sense a high level of threat from this student. So he feels confident in appearing. He appears just under six and a half feet tall with bright green eyes and short spikey brown hair. His body is heavily muscled and shows his true form with 4 tentacles under his arms 2 on each side and his large tail tentacle coming out his back, and 2 sets of legs.
Actually you can help me with you and that wonderful body of yours. I want you to see what pleasures we can pull from it.
Slimer decides to further judge what threat she may pose based on her reaction to his true demonic form.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:33 pm

As I just asked and waiting for an answer, I didn't think that the one who was hided since the beging would show up this easily, and he's a monster. which brought me a somekind of shock.

now I got the answer for most of the question, how could he get inside my room, and why lured me to the place like this.

"so you're..." my mounth's too shiver to said, as I stumble down from the chair and crawling backward.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:49 pm

Here to corrupt your body, mind and soul, by using your body in every possible way I can imagine. You can try to run or fight but it will happen.

Slimer begins to walk forward as Nene slowly crawls backwards enjoying the look of terror his massive form is bringing to her delightful face.
I guess since my ruse is up you won't need this lab coat any more
He shoots two tentacles forward ripping the lab coat off.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:57 pm

My coat was torned off at one shot, reviewing my top and skirt as well, I shot my hand to cover my pantie quickly as it's in the position, and crawl aways faster as he appoach.

"No, get away, get away. Are there anyone here, Help" I screamed and began to throw some lab equipment at him.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:19 pm

Slimer easily knocks away the thrown lab equipment with quick flicks of his tentacles. He enjoys the view as she continues to quickly crawl backwards.

Scream as much as you want these rooms are sound proofed as part of of the protection to contain explosions

Slimer whips forward another tentacle and it slides up her leg and removes her panties. He continues to follow her enjoying chasing her across the room as she starts to panic.
Give it up no one can here you there will be plenty of screaming to come

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:30 pm

As my pantie was pull off, I crossed my legs quickly tried to resist, which make my it struck at my ankle and make me harder to moved. I quickly pull my skirt sheet down to cover sweat spot with both hand, made me unable to crawl or throw things anymore.

"No, please let me go" I tried to beg for mercy, and round up to protect my body.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:41 pm

Slimer watched as she tried to use her hand to prevent the exposure of her sweet spot. She stops moving backwards, and slimer takes the opportunity to move his sliming tentacle on his back to hover directly over her head. He begins to let his green slime slowly ooze down towards her long straigth black hair. As she hadn't looked up to see what he was doing it would start to cover her in with muscle relaxant and aphrodisiac slime in about 1 minute unless she looked up and saw the blob descending a couple inches a second.

Slimer then uses his tentacles to slowly slip up her legs wrapping themselves around her legs as they travel upward caressing her formly calves and thighs as they go. Higher and higher till they run into her protective hand.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next