View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Nene gets invited to the labs 

Post Re: Nene gets invited to the labs
Even I was busy on cover myself, I still able to notice somekind of moist feeling overhead, but instead of tried to avoid, I choose to keep round up and embace myself tightly, as it dripping on my hair, and flow down over my body.

at least it's scent 's not so bad and it's taste's some kind of sweat, so even knowing that's surely harmful substance, I didn't feel so bad about it.

"what, what're you doing?" I asked and pushing the edge of my skirt, between my thigh and clamp them together as hard as I could.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:18 pm

As slime slowly descended in was sticky to her long black hair. To goo slowly covered her bangs and face and traveled down matting her silky hair. Everywhere on her skin that it touch she felt a slowly warming sensation as it was slippery over her skin. Slimer was pleased that she decided to protect herself and instead it covered her hair fully and stopping the slime flow.

Nothing much just sliming you with my own creation. That slimesticking to your hair will deliver chemicals to your brain. That warming sensation will build making your skin hyper sensative. Also in about 5 minutes your muscles will feel like jello.. He said much to her shock and dismay.

Now let's have some fun.

He then used his two remaining tentacles to secure her wrists and laid her backwards trapping her wrists over her head.

Might well remove this messy dress, a true shame as it is nice. Oh well he smiles.

He rips the dress off and begins to bend down and lick his way up her thigh as she slowly feels her muscles going weak.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:45 pm

"Noooo" I screamed. Tried to wipe the slime out of my head, but and my both hands was trapped, all I could do's shook my head from side to side, and wriggled heavily as the substance began to take effect, making my skin so arouse from the touch of his tougue, and start to steal my body from me.

I keep wriggled and wriggled, until my body listen to me no more. Now the things I could do's only put my sight away, and let him enjoy my body as the depressed tear began to flow from my eyelid.

Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:14 am

He slowly licks his way up her creamy tight inner thighs releasing the hold he has on her wrist as he knows the slime covering her hair and head has taken effect by now. He instead uses the tenetacles to wipe the slime just below her still slimey bangs off her face and neck and uses the lubrication on top of her pert breasts. He then slides his his hands up to carress Nenes mounds sliding his hands delicately over them testing his aphrodisiacts power.

Do not worry the muscles relaxant should wear off shortly, with great effort you should be able to talk, but don't worry my great effort will have you moaning in no time

He says as he focuses his tentacles on massaging her breasts while teasing the nipples. Then he dives between her legs using his now free arms to put her shapely knees on his shoulder and began to lick her sex. First the outter lips repeatedly to tease her then after what seemed like forever he was alternating licking up and in her slit with teasing her clit

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:32 am

As he saying the things like that, I bit my lip hardly, tried to not let out any sound from my mouth, but his touch's so well, may be cause that substance, my body's completly arouse in notime. I could stop the sound to came off my mouth but they still act as murmur theme in my throat I tried to focuse my sense to control my nerves but still useless, contrary it make my nerve became more sensitive.

Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:55 am

Slimer is using his tongue as a weapon whose sole purpose is this moment of time was making Nene orgasm. Even without drugs seeping from the slime into her brain he felft confident in making her orgasm. He knew she was close as her body betrayed her by becoming moists. All four tentacles began to administer to her body, one for each breast and the other two massaging her butt while his expert tongue tantalized her clit.

He slipped once digit inside her pussy feeling her warm wet depth rubbing with the come here motion.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:07 am

My body was aroused more and more, at this point I'm pretty sure that if my body's still in my control, it'll heavily writhe like mad, and if I gasp my lip a little lighter, I 'll certainly moan out loud in pleasure, even this some soft moan're start to be able to duck out.

I close my eye, throw my head from the side to side, and throw complely backward as I'm about to reach an orgasm.

"No... please stop..." still murmur with tear.

Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:32 am

Slimer is amused by her resistance, and knows she can't hold out much longer. He continues as one tentacle slides from the slime slips up to her lips and begins to force its way into Nene's wonderful mouth right as she opens it to moan from orgasming hard.
I know its not fair but you better use what control you have to suck that, or I will be angry. he says as he slides further over her body, he runs his hands over her hair in what she thinks is a kind gesture when in fact he then rubs it over his fully hard cock and lines it up against her pussy. As the tentacle begins to fuck her mouth.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:57 am

I tried to turned away as his tendril approach my mounth, but it's not last for so long, his tendril able to shove into my mounth at the moment my first ogasm shot out on his face. my body also twitced and shot out two another squirt over the rhythm. I lean myself down and hanging on his tentacle keep panting, and his another tendril move in and out my mouth.

"I would .... never do you such a things you monster..." I replied in a simply exhuasting sound.

Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:31 am

We'll see if you don't change your mind, trust me it can go much worse for you, swallow like the dirty girl you are Nene
He slowly slides his penis in, inching it one inch at a time making sure she feels each inch as her tight tunnel expands with the help of the relaxation drug , the slime and her squirting. The other tentacle continues forcing its way into her mouth till it shoot its load delivering the mind control and thought reading drug some would make it down her throat even if she spits it out. This would allow him control but he almost never used it, instead tends to focus on the mind reading portion and occasionally planting thoughts as needed. After the tentacle withdraws he begins to thrust smoothly in and out of her slick passage.
He bgins to read her thoughts...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:52 am

As his insertion move on, my body was turn on little by a little every step, even my mind tried focus to only refuse. For the monster, he's the most gentle one I ever encounter, and seem to understand the body of the girl so well, every of his simulation act like a trigger to my desire. And he treat me no hurt, so things I recieve was purely pleasure, and strange substance that he put on me hear and there, like another one inside my throat.

This make my resistance on him wasn't so strong, as the tentacle withdraw from my mounth I still panting on the ground, as he thrusting in and out.

but even that I still refused to did any for him.

Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:17 am

Reading her mind he is impressed with the way she in being corrupted so quickly. Trust me by the time I'm done Nene you will refuse me nothing let see if this position suits you better.

He pulls her light frame off her back, his tentacles holding her arms above her head and repositions her warm pussy over his 8 inch cock, slowly letting her slide down on top of it and meeting her with a thrust of his hips. He begins fucking her faster and faster, while his other two tentacles rub her tits. Her long black slimed hair swings back and forth slapping against her back as she is ravished. And he lifts her forcing her harder and harder, using his hands grabbing her nice ass to control the pace.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:40 am

"I would never....ahh" I refused to him every words, but have to moan out loud as his cock went deep inside my pussy.

"ahh Nooo....... please......" I cried. grasping over his shoulder, as my body bounce up and down in the rhythm.

"ahhhh" and as he shoving harder and harder made me reach another orgasm in no time, my juice flow over his cock and dripping making a small pond beneath.

Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:21 am

By this time the drug relaxing her muscles was slowly wearing off while the aphrodiacs from slime and semen continue to act hard upon her nubile body. He picks her up and carries her to the nearest lab table and flips her around bending her over it. He spreads her legs wide as his tentacles wrap around her arms pulling them behind her. Lining his cock up at her love juice covered entrance and slowly began fucking her again. As slick as she is he has no problem getting up to pace. His strong hips thrusting as he wraps his hand around her slimed coated hair pulling her head back and places one on her shoulder pulls her back onto his shaft harder and harder. The last tentacle rubs her magic button as he plows deep into her over and over.

There is no use pretending Nene, I can hear your moans, I feel your pussy dripping wet with your juices, and read your thoughts... right now you would trust me to make your body reach bliss however I told you I could Slimer says

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:35 am

As I was put on the table,my body shook slightly as I slowly gain the control, be wriche rapidly for a while. knowing that it was useless but, just to show him that I do not give up. Anyways I don't have so much strength to do it for so long, I have to wriche rest for a while and do somemore over a rhythm.

In the truth I'm about to give up, but I'm just anti to be as he said.

"No, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I keep refuse but moan out loud in pleasure.

Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next