View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Back In The Labs (Open for 2 Students Please PM me to join) 

Post Back In The Labs (Open for 2 Students Please PM me to join)
Giza woke up in the lab room and he was angry. While on one of his night time hunts someone had knocked him unconcious a rare feat. Then they had the nerve to bring him back to his birth place the N.I.C.E. Labs. Being a person of control he decided to read the note left for him . On it was written:

Hello there Giza!
We're sorry for how we got you here but we did it for a good reason. As you probably know you are part human, wolf and demon when your demonic side is unleashed you become an animal, ravishing anything in your sight. We here at the labs wish to conduct some test involving your blood and a student, 2 students to be precise. We want to know if your blood will send a student into a sex frenzie. 2 students have been selected and will arive at 10:00pm please try not to alarm them until you have them sedated and shakeled. We have obviously left but the cameras in the lab should see your results.
Good luck and we hope you get a promising result!

Hmmm....Well i must say i am intrigued by the tests maybe these test may help my future huntings. Yes this is more good fortune than bad luck.

Hearing a knock at the door Giza transformed into his human state. He felt stange doing so for some reason but he paid no attention. Enter

Samara's Bio Here (Student) Always Up For new Experiences

Giza's Bio Here (Monster) Don't worry he wont bite...Much.

NanoMite's Bio Here (Monster) NanoMite Lives! The End Of Days Is Comming!

Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:49 pm

Post Re: Back In The Labs (Open for 2 Students Please PM me to jo
It seemed weird for her to at a facility at that time of night, but she didn’t care too much, she had been selected to help and that make her a little proud of herself. Earlier that day she received and email. “Suichi, you and another student have been selected by our staff to help at the NICE Labs tonight, please attend in standard uniform. Please wait at the port at 9:00 pm, a boat will be waiting for you and will bring you back in the morning for tomorrow’s classes, you will sleep and take breakfast there. We know it will be a little tiresome, but you will receive an extra credit this semester” The man at the boat offered them a drink that put them to sleep, the man carefully loaded them into the boat and headed to the Labs.

Both girls were waken up few moments ago as a nurse excused for that measure and told them it was to allow them to rest a little, that was going to be a long night she said.

Suichi didn’t have the time to talk to the other girl before, so she asked her “What’s your name” while they were being led through a white corridor.

Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]