View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Making Predictations [for Mary] 

Post Making Predictations [for Mary]
Dr. Steiner only smiled as she watched from the sanctuary of her private office.

With a two-ways glass between her and the room she was viewing, the scientist sat in comfort as she watched several figures bringing in an unconscious student, having snatched her from her bedroom on the scientist's orders. It was as they laid her down onto the simple cot that she noted that this student was nude. No doubt the gentlemen had wanted to have some fun with her as they brought her here.

But she knew that they would have not dared to do so, not when she had been monitoring them the entire time. There was no crime in being thorough, after all.

Dr. Steiner purred as she began scribbling things down onto the clipboard she had been holding.

Before long, the kidnappers left the room.

Looking up, Dr. Steiner then looked at the time, calculating as to when her newest subject would be waking up from the drug she had been given by her assailants. It was potent enough to keep her conscious long enough for them to bring her all the way from her room to NICE Labs, after all. Why wouldn't it have been, anyway?

She had designed the drug, after all.

Setting the clipboard and pencil aside, Dr. Steiner got up and approached the window. Smoothing out the purple dress she was wearing, the doctor patiently waited as time slowly ran out on the drug. Soon, she flipped a switch, bringing the bright glare of the lights to life, flooding the secured room. With the door locked and there being no windows save for the 'mirror' in the room, the student would be very much trapped and aware of it.

Then, the mic clicked on.

"So glad you could make it to our little experiment, Miss Sharnoth."

Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:01 am

Post Re: Making Predictations [for Mary]
"Uhhh..."

A groan was the first thing to escape her as she regained conciousness hearing a voice booming around her. As she looked around while trying to get her bearings, feeling the cot rubbing against her bare skin she remembered several men barging into her room and injecting her with something, she noted the obvious lack of windows and from a quick glance a single locked door she asked the voice "Where is this?..."

She made no effort to cover herself from the owner of the voice's gaze feeling no shame from her nudity, after all she normally liked remaining nude when she was in her room anyways, and instead focused her attention on the voice's anwser. The word experiment had given her an idea but something about the situation was giving her a sense of great impending danger even without a vision to back it up.

"You said an experiment right?...I'm guessing it's about my eye?" she asked after sitting up on the cot staring towards the only remarkable feature of the room, a large mirror, with her left eye being a normal blue while her right eye was a striking gold color. Something that had controlled the course of her life for as long as she could remember...

Looking for RPs. If you're intrested feel free to send me a PM anytime.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:47 am

The woman only watched with interest as her subject got up.

Ignoring the questions, Dr. Steiner was only interested in assenting the shape she was in, noticing that she showed no signs of being embarrassed about her state of nudity, something that most often meant that she was comfortable with herself, harboring little to no insecurity in her body.

Well, that was certainly something fun to think about.

Looking over to the side, Dr. Steiner watched as she had one of the Harvesters, the same monstrous creatures whose genetic material she also shared, on the monitor. The thing was bound down with strong harnesses and kept docile through various drugs in order to prevent it from trying to break loose.

Flicking another switch, the scientist watched as a small electrical charge was applied to the Harvester's underbelly, causing it to start pumping the container full of pheromones. She only smiled as she watched the thing's pheromones rapidly filling the air. It would be useful soon enough. Returning her attention to the chamber Mary found herself inside, the scientist decided to continue speaking.

"Where we are is of no concern to you. As to why, you're astute, aren't you?" The scientist purred over the mic, slightly amused. "But yes, I wish to see into this eye of yours. Tell me everything you know about your eye, and I promise to be... gentle with you."

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:07 am

The doctor's ignoring of her questions didn't bother her much as before she came to the school she was ignored for much longer times by her caretakers, if you could even qualify that kind of people as such, and instead sat silently on the cot staring at the mirror almost as if she was trying to see what lay beyond it. Unknown to her as to why Mary felt her body begin to tingle as the "good" doctor had released a pheromone gas into the room.

Trying to put the feeling off as a byproduct of the unfamiliar situation Mary spoke after the voice had finished speaking and said "I would say that a proper experiment on me could only have my eye as its reason. At least that is how my life has seemed. But as to my eye I see no reason to not tell you about it. It's not like it's some big secret."

"Now as to what I know about it... It is called the Eye of Aeon, a remnant of a kingdom from ages long ago. It's use allows me to see the future, although my visions have been greatly obscured since I arrived at the school, and I had been told that it could be used to draw upon the skills of those who possessed it before me although I have neither the power needed or the stamina to draw upon to activate that aspect of it as of yet."

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:38 am

"How astute of you, my dear subject. Well, at least you're not like any of the usual naive specimen I get."

The voice was quite curt and straight to the point, none of that pussyfooting around as other humans liked to do. She had never been much for gloating and boasting. It was simply far too inefficient for her to even consider.

Instead, the scientist merely watched with interest at her subject as the effects of the pheromone began to sink in, sneaking glances at the nearby screens to keep track of vital information and jotting them down as she did. She, however, did consider what the student had told her. It was interesting, to say in the least. Long before even the modern civilization, man had sought to harness the power of time itself.

Sundials and clocks were merely the tip of the iceberg.

The ability to foresee the future, that was an ability no powerful figure could resist. With that sort of ability, one could even come to become obscenely wealthy and ridiculously powerful, perhaps to the point of being the de facto ruler of the planet. Indeed, that sort of ability carried with it such an allure no one could resist, not even the scientist herself. It was an ability she wished to examine, to test out, to learn about.

Instead of the ability to see through time's veil, there was another power Dr. Steiner sought after. One she saw as a power to suppress all others.

That of knowledge.

A soft smile spread on her lips. Time to move things along, she decided. More and more of the pheromones filled the room, with the purpose of making the student more cooperative. Or rather, desperate for release. Desperate enough to do anything one might ask of her.

"What of you yourself? Are you able to use that power of yours actively or does it only come as glimpses into the future? Have you developed any degree of control over it yet?"

Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:38 am

"Well if you want subjects who aren't naive about this sort of thing....Wouldn't it make sense to go for those with powers?" She asked the doctor seemingly curious about the motive behind her actions. That curiousity was not the only thing bothering Mary however, as the continuing effects of the pheromones began to spread from a general tingling around her whole body to her more sensitive areas.

Not long afterwards as the doctor had released more and more pheromones into the room the doctor would notice that Mary's body had finally moved towards a stage that was closer to her goal. Mary's nipples were clearly hardened and she seemed antsy as she sat on the cot with her bare thighs rubbing together and against her cunt which only served to spread the feeling the pheromones were forcing on her.

In response to the doctor's question Mary said "I can use it actively....but something about this island makes my visions very hard to interpret..." To prove her point she looked straight at the mirror and her yellow eye began to glow slightly as she looked into the future. Images passed by at a rapid pace almost impossible to read for a normal person however Mary could gather a few details from them. As the images stopped she focused once again on the mirror and said "Your main purpose is not my eye but to use my body. Correct?"

Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:14 pm

The scientist only smiled at the 'sensible' suggestion.

There was a point she had made, certainly. But at the same time, sometimes it was best to go with someone... uncontaminated by the ways of the world. Naivety went a long way, it had to be said. The woman merely remained silent as she watched the effects of the pheromones working on the student.

From where she was standing, it was working exactly as designed. This, naturally, was a good thing. But sometimes, she had to wonder whenever being perfect all the time was really all that good.

No, not really.

It only meant stagnation in the long run. Better to always experience difficulties and hardships in order to promote growth and evolution. Only then could one grow even greater. And that was what she wanted. To improve, to evolve, to be even better than before. That was the sole purpose of science as she saw it, harnessing knowledge in order to become stronger.

Either way, Dr. Steiner was pleased with Mary taking in the pheromones so well and reacting to them positively. She listened as the student spoke again, scribbling down more notes on her board, only paying some attention to the student's words. It was only when the student made mention of her wanting to use the girl's body. Well, that was an interesting prediction and not all that far off from the truth.

"Oh, I wouldn't say that. I am rather interested in that eye of yours, yes. But, as for your body... One of my secondary goals was to enjoy that body of yours, of course. Tell me, how do you feel now?" The scientist smirked, still watching Mary closely through the glass.

"You're looking rather... stimulated? I believe the term is 'horny'."

Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:11 pm

Mary was fidgeting more and more on the cot as more pheromones affected her body. With some luck on the Doctor's part Mary's movements would show that her bare slit was glistening slightly with moisture from her thighs rubbing against it and each other. Even if she was aroused it seemed to have little effect on her other then leave the normally calm girl squirming in her seat.

When the Doctor admitted that her body was indeed one of the goals of the experiment Mary looked even more curious about this whole event and finally asked before the Doctor continued "Is it proper ethics to state outright that you want to enjoy a subject's body, Doctor? I seem to be getting the feeling that you have another purpose that is equal or greater to your intrest in science."

When the Doctor asked her next question she said "Well I'm sure you noticed already but...yes. Since you're asking I would have to guess that it was something you did that caused it. Because I don't particularly enjoy unknown people seeing me naked. Although I don't particularly mind it either."

Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:13 am

Dr. Steiner only chuckled. This one was sharper than most females she got.

That only made it even more enjoyable for the scientist. "I'm afraid ethics doesn't count for much here, my dear. At least I'm being honest. Better than to be lied to, no?" Dr. Steiner smirked as she increased the level of pheromones in the room, by a considerable amount.

Still, something had to be addressed.

"As to your remark on my purposes. I promise you that I have no other purpose but to learn more about this ability of yours. However, there is a world of difference between purpose and desire. What you alluded to, my dear, is my desire to explore that body of yours."

Yes, a world of difference, indeed.

The mirror in front of Mary continued to remain as reflective as ever, showing the student only herself. However, just below the mirror, a small compartment opened up, revealing a small platform that extended out, a small cup perched on it. Within the cup was some sort of liquid, quite pleasant smelling. It was in fact liquidized pheromones, mixed with accelerators, meant to disrupt the student's inhibitions even further, though the scientist was beginning to think she had none at this point. No matter, anyway. The drug would also make her addicted, if only for a short time. And addiction always made it easier for the scientist to control her subjects.

"Yes, well, your particulars aside... Drink up, my dear. Cooperate with me, and you'll be returned to your room more quickly. You can refuse but all that does is prolong the inevitable, and not by much. I promise you this, there are much worse things that could be unleashed on you, my dear. You've already proven yourself to be astute. Surely you know the value of submitting now in order to escape your current situation."

Either that or she would force fed the silly student the drug, if necessary.

Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:45 am

She thought the Doctor's reply over for a moment before replying "I suppose....Being honest about it earns you some measure of respect from me no matter the fact that you're being honest about wanting to explore my body. Better then lying about it and doing things to me anyways." When the amount of pheromones being funneled into the room was increased once again the amount of her nectar coating her tiny bodies' nether lips grew to the point that it was dripping steadily down onto the cot below her.

When the compartment below the mirror opened up she watched a small platform holding a cup extend out before listening to the Doctor's request intently before moving from the cot to pick up the cup and saying "Well if I have assumed exactly how you desire to explore my body correctly....I suppose I can tell you this since you were at least honest about it. I've never done it before....read about it, but never actually done it." With that said she moved to sit back on the edge of the cot and with a short look inside the cup she gulped the pleasant smelling contents down and waited for their effects to kick in along with whatever would come next.

Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:08 am

"Not only are you astute, my dear, but you even go as far as to ruminate on your words. Knowledge and wisdom, a very dangerous combination if used properly. I must say, you're getting to be quite an enjoyable subject."

Dr. Steiner purred as she watched the girl draining the cup, the liquid disappearing down her throat. Wonderful, she thought privately to herself. A specimen that did as she was told, was intelligent enough to see that there was no point in fighting, and instead behaved herself. Why couldn't they all be like that. She was getting tired of having to make up excuses and lies to students that came in as volunteers or were in situations that required care.

This was far better, a direct and to the point conversation. With Mary like this, Dr. Steiner saw no point in allowing the situation to remain like this.

"Since you're behaving yourself so well, I suppose it would be rude of me to leave things as they are. Allow me to rectify that, my dear." The mic went silent, the speaker having abandoned it and walked away. In the silence, the drug did its work, capitalizing on the effects the pheromones had brought forth so far. If anything, it was making her even hotter and wetter, as if the drug was igniting every cell in her body on fire. A fire that did not burn but rather felt all too good. Even the gentle licks of the air conditioning only brought small shudders of pleasure to the student's body. And already, addiction had set in, the desire for more growing stronger and stronger.

Before long, the door opened and the scientist stepped in.

With the door closed behind her, the woman smiled down at her subject. "You dislike being observed by unknown participants, and I can understand why. Allow me to introduce myself," The scientist spoke as she seated herself on the cot beside Mary, still smiling as if she was in control of the situation. "My name is Dr. Katherine Steiner, and I am a scientist at this facility. Does that satisfy some of your curiosity, at least?"

Being this close to the girl, she was finding it particularly difficult to keep the tentacles in check, exercising even more force of will to keep their instincts suppressed. She would have to enjoy the girl soon, if only to keep the Harvester within her happy. There would be time for experiments later.

"And I hope you won't be too angry at me for being your first, but I assure you... There are far worse. If you continue to remain this cooperative, then I see no reason why we can't be civil with each others."

Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:30 am

By the time the Doctor's mic went silent Mary could hardly keep herself still as she tried to close her thighs to keep the cool air off of her now drenched sex only to have to move them away again when they rubbed against her folds that had only been made more sensitive by the pheromones that had now completely filled the room's air.

When the Doctor finally walked in Mary's body felt like it was on fire but she was still composed enough to be surprised that such an attractive woman was spending her life as a scientist. But as the woman sat down next to her on the cot Mary's breathing had grown slightly heavier and she thought to herself Oh well, she's pretty and intelligent...I could have worse as my first.

After the Doctor had continued talking she said "Nice to meet you, I suppose. I only say suppose because technically I believe kidnapping wouldn't normally be a pleasant meeting." Even with as obviously horny as she was Mary retained enough of herself to carry on an intelligent conversation with the Doctor. As Doctor Steiner tried to probe Mary on whether or not she was angry about her being her first the heated Mary fell towards the Doctor, her head leaning against Katherine's side, and said "If you say so, Doctor. If I had to guess much worse means something other then humanoid beings live on the island, and if that's true I think you'll probably leave me better off afterwards."

Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:22 am

Dr. Steiner could only smile at the girl's reasoning. She was really a sharp one, wasn't she?

"You really are astute, aren't you? Most wouldn't even consider the idea, and those that do, they just think it's either insane or a lie. But you, on the other hand... Nothing but a calm and logical remark. You're somewhat correct, however." The scientist smirked as she allowed the human female to rest against her, a soft hand sliding across her back.

"There are indeed other things than just humans on this island. Some of them, humanoid. Others, not quite so. Although, I'm afraid I'll have to wipe your memories after this experiment, as seeing as the school doesn't quite want you students to know. Granted, you've been by far the most interesting subject I've had, and while I'd like to allow you to retain those memories, if only out of respect, but I'm afraid that isn't up to me."

A shame, truly. But all the same, procedures had to be followed.

"Ah, and since you've already seen what I want to do, I assume you've already know the truth about me, yes? Seems a bit obvious at this point, though. But then again, it won't really matter." Dr. Steiner spoke softly as tentacles began to spread from their hiding places, snaking out from under the lab coat. Already, they were on the move, sliding over the student's flesh, hungry in their behavior as they pressed themselves against Mary, the pheromones growing even stronger in close proximity.

"This room is much too small for my preferences, so if you can stand, I'd like to return to my personal quarters for the time being. Or do you require me to carry you?"

Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:22 am

As Dr. Steiner's soft hand slid across her bare back Mary looked up at her face and said "I was used as a seer for the kind of people unfit to even be considered to be in the underbelly of normal society for as long as I can remember. Its not hard to imagine that there are worse things to be seen."

Mary listened as the Doctor confirmed her suspicions about some of the beings on the island but said that her memories about the experiment would have to be wiped because the school didn't want the students to know. Curious about this, even as she struggled to keep her composure, she asked "Why is that? Girls who've been here for a while have probably had it happen so many times they wouldn't forget and new girls who are more normal would probably never believe something like this."

When the Doctor asked whether she knew the truth about her Mary said "I at least know that you have tentacles and I think I saw a cock. More then that is a bit hard to decipher." Doctor Steiner had spoke softly as she asked what she knew about her and Mary had then felt the tentacles extending from beneath the Doctor's lab coat, sliding over her flesh hungrily.

After being asked if she could stand Mary pushed herself off the cot only to have her legs nearly buckle as the cold air from the air conditoned room blew over her drenched cunt. She looked towards the Doctor and said "I want to walk but I don't think my body will let me, Doctor."

Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]