View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 You're Invited (for Alexvano) 

Post Re: You're Invited (for Alexvano)
As his hands gently explored her generous mounds it appeared Talwyn was trying to avoid looking at him, or even responding but her body seemed her master under the influence of the slime. He continued slowly circling her flesh, his palms rolling around over her nipples, fingers tickling gently as her brain unfairly processed the overloading signals. Absolutely lovely, what do you think? Should we explore yoir lovely body further? I think its time for more new wonderful sensations for you to experience, he says with an evil grin, enjoying the sounds she is trying to repress.

Slowly his hands trail downward over her small stomach, tracing a path down. Reaching her short skirt he flips the front up over her belly button. Kneeling down on his four legs he slips a finger under the top of each side and begins to draw her underwear down each thigh, the material tickles as it goes. Reaching her knees he slips them straight down gently grabbing each calf and lifting to slide the over her feet one at a time. Naked except for the flipped up skirt he places his large hands on the inside of each of her knees, and spreads her thighs apart.

Taking in the sight he admires her neatly trimmed sex, hands sliding along her inner thighs, as Talwyn is helpless to stop his head leaning forward towards her most private of places. Time to see if you taste as good as you look, Slimer says with an evil chuckle and move his head forward taking in a deep breath, inhaling her lovely aroma...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:33 pm

She felt his hands continue on her breasts, wanting to writhe with the pleasure she was feeling, but her body couldn't move. She moaned though, and heard his words. Her eyes flicked to him, showing how afraid she was of the way he was making her body feel. She tried to shake her head again, but found the movement impossible now except for a slight jerk of the head. She felt his hands move down over her belly, and then felt the skirt flip up, then felt his hands on her legs, feeling him draw her panties down. She made a few noises in her throat, but it couldn't be said if they were noises of pleasure or her trying to form words.

She gasped as he spread her thighs apart, and whimpered, watching him move her body as he wanted it. She felt his hand slide up her thighs, and almost yelped with the sensations, her body twitching from the pleasure of his hands on her skin, knowing her body was responding to him, her pussy wet and inviting, though she didn't want him to go there. Talwyn tried to lick her lips, gasping at the effort. She managed to get words out. "D..don...don't. Please!" She begged, the effort making her pant, her heart beat rising slightly. She almost sobbed though, tears leaking from her eyes as she tried to pull away, a finger twitching.

Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:13 am

Slimer heard her beg trying to resist the impact the slime was having on her both in an inability to physically fight back or run, but also resisting her building need to be pleasured sexually and to achieve release through orgasm. Tears leaked from her eyes ad he looked up at her from between her thighs, as his mouth found inner thighs, he kissed and licked his way closer and closer to her moist sex. Inhaling her lovely scent he relishes the taste of her clean skin. Hearing her pleading and moans he decides to hold back no longer.

Diving forward he begins licking her outer lips, taking his time dragging his soft wet tongue over them. Alternating between the two, every drag of his tongue up and down over her soft folds feeling amplified to the point where every inch feels as if a million licks had been delivered. Finally, he licks down the middle tasting her extreme moistness. Fastening his lips around her inner opening his tongue begins probing her enterance, relishing the taste of her lovely juices. After exploring awhile he slides up kissing her magic pearl. He lightly kisses over and over loving the forced pleasure she must endure. His tongue then begins working its firm magic circling her clit in slow circles, finally settling in to an up and down pattern. Every lick drawing a pleading moan from Talwyn. He slowly tortures her super sensative clit trying to see how long she can hold out against her first orgasm...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:42 am

"No...let..." she started, feeling exhausted at the small effort of trying to communicate with him, feeling his mouth on her thighs, she yelped with the burgeoning pleasure building up, feeling him grow ever closer to her private area, and gasped, a whimper escaping her as she felt him move forward, licking at her nether lips, and a cry of sheer pleasure escaped her at the sheer shock of his tongue on her super-sensitive skin. She felt her body responding as her pussy grew wet immediately, unable to stop herself from responding, the pleasure almost too much to deal with, feeling giddy from it all. She was nearly screaming from the pleasure within moments of him starting to lick her, knowing she wasn't far from her first orgasm, though she didn't know it as that, she just knew that something huge was about to happen, her body jerking and shuddering from complete ecstasy.

Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:18 am

Slimer continued the assault with his tongue, her taste magnificent as he worked her young flesh. Up and down his tongue went the tip firm against her bundled nerves as she was helpless to react. Finally he felt her body shivering and jerking as she neared her first peak reaching, and climbing past into her first orgasm. Hands gripping her thighs his tongue doesn't stop until she stops shuddering licking past her growing wetness tasting her first release of juices.

When she subsides her spasms he leans back and stands up looking first to the monitors, and then the clock making mental notes. So, how do you feel my dear? Was your first orgasm what you expected it to be? He asked as his hands find her delicate breasts. Most importantly are you ready for more intense pleasure? He asks with an evil grin his erection standing firm as the rock under the depths of the island.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:43 am

Felt Slimer's tongue continue on her, Talwyn cried out, the cry becoming a scream of pleasure as her body jerked and shuddered again, feeling herself climax violently under his attentions. She breathed heavily, slumped in the chair, the heartbeat cuff showing her heart pounding faster to pump more oxygen around her body. She felt her body slowly start to come down from the ecstasy high, then looked at him as he spoke.

"I feel...exhausted." She said, the pleasure obviously doing something to her as she spoke just a bit more sturdy, a bit more legible. Talwyn felt his hands on her breasts, and shook her head sluggishly, her motor skills just a bit slow still. "No...no more...please no more."

Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:53 am

No more? The fun has just started... the demon says evily, with a delighted grin. Phase three of the experiment is about to commence, and to be honest I've been looking forward to feeling that lovely pussy of yours as it grips me while I cum. Hearing her beg for mercy was simply an extra reason to press on, delighted at her first orgasm he wanted more from her and by the end of her night, she might then have a legitimate need to beg for no more, or perhaps by then she may be begging for more who knew, but Slimer was sure he wanted to find out.

Grabbing his hard cock in one hand he stepped forward as his hand drifting down from her lovely breast, over her smooth stomach, and down to her dripping sex. Rubbing gently he aligned his dick with his other hand and rubbed her moist opening with his member. Each stroke up and down and around he teased a little pressure threatening to press home at any moment. Are you ready to feel more? he asked before pressing forward with his hips.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:09 am

Talwyn's mind froze at his words, "Phase three of the experiment is about to commence". She wanted to cry, to scream, to fight, but she couldn't. All she could do was lie there, breathing heavily. She knew that her words fell on deaf ears, or something along those lines. She got the feeling he revelled in hearing her begging him to stop.

She watched him as he grasped his own cock, feeling her other hand move down her body, and let out a cry, trying to move back, and actually succeeded in moving back just a half inch, but it was something, and she tried hard again to move back, looking up at him with fright and determination, having felt his member at her opening, she wanted no part of it inside her. She hoped that small bit of movement would buy her a bit of time.

Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:47 pm

As Slimer rub his hardened cock along her wex sex he could see the look of pure terror crossing her face at her described fate to come. As he prepared to thrust home she managed to use all her will and scoot backwards in the chair. Looking down at the frightened mostly nude prize she seemed on the verge of more tears. He stepped closer and continued to rub up and down over her lower lips foreshadowing her inevitable fate.

As much as he wanted to simply drive himself home into her unexplored sex he decided to see what she valued. No need to be frightened Talwyn, a beauty like yourself will surely capture the eyes of many beings like myself on the island. When I take your virginity the slime will give you immense pleasure as we have sex, using his free hand to indicate the green goo still slowing dripping through her hair. Seeing the look of terror still ravaging her features he decided to make an offer.

If maintaining your maidenhead is that important to you I will offer you this. I will promise to leave your lovely pussy unpenetrated, unless you ask, if you wish to instead pleasure me with your ass and mouth? He empasized the offer by putting a finger to her lips while squeezing her firm ass with the other hand. Should you refuse however, I will fuck you senseless in any way I see fit, and there will be nothing you can do to resist, he says chuckling evily. Even though that may be more uncomfortable to you, you can still gather pleasure and reach orgasm that way. I will give you a moment to decide, he says watching her fear and helpessness wash over her face.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:15 pm

Talwyn felt elation when she managed to get away from him, she looked up at him as he stepped closer, unable to move back again, breathing heavily from the small effort it took, feeling him rub against her again, and she bit back a gasp. She let out a whimper, knowing how she was making it out to be worse than it probably would be, she was afraid of how her body was responding and how she could do nothing to stop it.

She didn't know what to say to his first words, but before she could even think of something to say, he had continued. She listened to him, and shivered, not wanting to have anything in her mouth, and felt ill, but she wasn't wanting him to fuck her either. She shook her head, or slightly did, wanting to shake her head violently, but only moved just minisculely.

"Please...I...dont want anything." She said, feeling the goop on her hair, feeling the stuff dripping onto her head. "Please...no more."

Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:16 pm

Hearing her beg for an end to her nightmare was music to the demon's ears, as she realized her fate and her loss of innocence today. He grinned as he rubbed the tip of his large member against her wet sex, stroking the tip up to her clit, and back down to her precious opening, letting the sensations of her heightening touch and need roll through her lovely frame.

The choice is yours Talwyn, the only things that are for certain is that no one is coming to your rescue and you are mine until the morning when the next use of the lab is scheduled. Number two, that you are going to lose your virginity of at least one of your inexperienced openings today. Third the pleasure will be immense and you can fight, resist and struggle but you are getting fucked one way or another today... he finishes his tool still threatening her tiny opening.

Feeling his own will-power fading fast, he aligns up with her pussy and waits for her response, if he doesn't hear a decision soon, he plans on thrusting inside her virgin sex.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:33 pm

Talwyn felt his member right against her, and gasped, unable to control her body from responding, such was the sensitivity from the goop on her. She bit her lip, then looked up at him as he spoke, eyes wide. She wanted to fight, her eyes showing the turmoil that she was feeling, she didn't want any of the stuff he was saying, despite what her body was showing. She couldn't control it.

Thinking over what he had said, she knew she had no choice. She would fight, or she would try to anyway, though knew she had no chance. Her body wasn't obeying her hardly at all, and what she could do she did with extreme difficulty. She felt his member press against her, and she whimpered, trying to get her words out.

"No...I don't want this. I don't...oh please stop. I'm scared." She whimpered, knowing she sounded like a little child, but she couldn't think of anything else to say.

Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:32 pm

She looked at him and he could see the fear, disbelief, and panic flowing through her face like a typhoon of emotions. All of them were understandable, as this sexy girl had no idea she was actually prey for monsters like himself, setup on a hunting reserve of beautiful, young, human women. What girl could imagine she would lose her virginity by being raped while helpless to do anything about it? First being tricked into what she thought was a helpfull experiment, then having disgusting green ooze cover her long silky brown hair leaving her at the mercy of a horny demon.

Shock and fear under the circumstances were understandable. What made it worse though was her body betraying her as the chemicals went to work. Her orgasm at his tongue's massage showed it was a war of will. One she wouldn't know how to cope with. Hearing her beg like a scared child, trying to deny what was happening to her made up his mind.

There, there Talwyn, I promise I'll take it easy on you, but I am going to fuck you to multiple orgasms and there is nothing that is going to change that...
With that he pushed eagerly forward with his hips, the slight pressure causing her lovely pussy to spread open to his cock. Gently he finally felt the head of his erection enter her warm, wet passage and left it there for a moment so she could adjust. Her sensativity amplified, the feelings would be intense especially for her first time...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4