View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 You're Invited (for Alexvano) 

Post Re: You're Invited (for Alexvano)
Slimer watched as she cautiously moved her wrist into the looping strap, she seemed to hesitate before moving into position. When her wrist settles on the padded armrest, he flipd the switch and both wrist-straps begin tightening quickly srcuring her arms to the chair. Slimer finishes marking down her answers, thinking the tonsil thing must be common among humans having heard students mention it before in passing.

Having properly secured his prey he can begin the true experiments. Smiling he puts the clipboard on the table, watching her vitals take off as the realization of her being bound to the chair sets in...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:56 pm

Talwyn should've guessed it was a trap, but it had seemed so natural, despite the look of the chair. When the straps were drawn over her wrists, she tried to pull out, but it was too late. She looked up at the monitor, seeing her heart rate spike and stay high, and stress level.

Looking at the two way mirror, she wanted to scream, but knew it would do no good. Instead, she glared, knowing someone was there.
"That was cruel. Let me up"

Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:49 pm

Slimer watches as she struggles futilely against the restraining straps wrists locked into place. Her biorythmic rates skyrocketed as realization that she was at the mercy of someone she hadn't even seen set in. Deciding to calm her he continues the charade, I'm sorry for the need to trick you, my dear but what I told you about the experiment is mostly true. There are no needles involved, and we will be testing out a drug today, that does no lasting, or even temporary damage to you. In fact once you get over your initial feelings it will be quite relaxing... the half of the large monitor still showing squiggles for his voice.

We already have gotten some good baseline readings from you. Now, some stressful readings as well. Soon, we'll be able to start the experiment, as for letting you go, unfortunately this elaborate experiment is time sensative as labs are extremely difficult to get time allotted for. So not proceeding from here is simply out of the question... he says, flipping the mike off again. Marking the start times of her capture using the remote to timestamp each set of the graphs on the printouts rolling from the machine in the corner. It was data he could analyze later.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:16 am

Talwyn still tried to fight, then heard the voice, and looked up at the monitor, heart pounding still. She tried to calm down, but hearing the voice, she felt panic setting in again. Relaxing? She highly doubted it, and nearly snorted in sarcastic laughter. Once the voice had stopped talking, she shook her head.

"I don't believe you. How anyone can find anything relaxing whilst being held down and ... experimented on against their will quite baffles me. I demand to be let go! I will not co-operate." She says, knowing what she said was futile, then a jarring thought came to mind.

"I thought I was only going to be here a few hours... How long are you keeping me here for?" She demanded, her heart monitor spiking again as the new fear of being kept for a long period of time hit her.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:34 am

That will depend on the results of the experiment my dear. If things go as expected, it won't be more than a few hours, although I think you'll perhaps wish time took a break from its labrious march once you relax a little. As for your cooperation, that is simply not neccessary. As you can see you are going nowhere...watching as she struggles futilely at the medical grade wrist straps.

Slimer chuckles as he watches the graphs on the monitor spike as the knowledge settles in. Setting the questionaire aside, he glances over what he has learned about the young brunette and grabs the electronic key card. Slipping invisible the light blurs around his form and he uses the pass to slip from the control and observation room.

Making his way down the sterile hall, he stops at the next door. Slimer waives the key cqrd and slips inside. If she looked close she would see a blur of his form entering the test room. Letting the door click shut he stands not three feet from her studying her lovely face.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:58 pm

Listened to the words, not even looking at the monitor anymore, her eyes focused instead on the two-way mirror, trying hard to calm her pounding heart, but that was impossible whilst she was bound to the chair. She knew that the voice was right. She wasn't able to do a single thing to help herself. Talwyn fought the urge to cry, swallowing back her tears, and heard movement outside the room.

Moving in her chair, she looked around as the door opened, seeing a blur, and felt like she wasnt alone anymore.

"I know you're there. Being invisible doesn't mean I don't know. Please... don't do this. I'm begging you...whatever you are." She looked up at where she saw the blur, closer than she thought, almost shrinking back in the chair.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:53 pm

Watching her on the verge of tears he slips behind the chair and places a hand on her shoulder gently massaging, while the other pats the top of her head, and gently runs his hand through her silky dark hair. I'm what you would probably call a demon. He rubs her shoulders as he continues on, As for not doing something, you don't even know whats in store for you, yet you protest your fate already?

What is it your scared of exactly? Simply fear of the unknown? A lack of control over what's happening to you? In life control is but an illusion, a trick our minds play on us. The ability to control events is a sadly mistaken idea our ego's demand we assume. Your being here was a choice, but had you known the true outcome would you have made it? Is your mind in control of your body, or does your body's need trump your reluctant mind's imposed rules? Slimer says his hands gripping her tense muscles in her shoulders...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:23 pm

Talwyn swallowed down her emotions as she felt the presence move, and jumped as she felt a hand on her shoulder, the other on her head, and tried to jerk away from the hands. Hearing his words, she shuddered. "I don't need to know what's in store, I hear rumours of this place." She kept listening to him. After he finished asking his questions, she again tried to pull out of his grip, unable to move her wrists, but still able to move her upper body, and she leaned forward.

"I'm scared of not being able to say what I want to happen, to be oblivious to everything. I hate not seeing what is holding me, and I hate knowing that by the end of the day, or night, things will have happened that I don't want." She said, and tried to see a way of untying herself.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:12 pm

What scares you more I'm curious knowing that the rumors are true, or fear that for tonight you are alone, helpless, and about find out about the extent of truth to those rumors? Unfortunately for you my dear, your beauty caught my eye, and unlike the stories you may have been told as a child, there are no knights in shining armor, no one is going to intervene to save you. You are mine to with as I please, and should you displease me, he says as he reaches forward, he appears to sight. His musucular arm reaches out pull grabs the back of her hair, pulling, he forces her head to look up, this will be a long, long night for you...

Above her hangs his face, looking almost normal if it wasn't for his sharp fanged grin as he smiles mouth open above her. His hair was short, brown and spikey, his ears appeared normal except for rhe pointed tips up top. His gleaming, green cat-like eyes stare back at her muted green ones. Behind his head hangs the end of the long tail. The tail itself looked muscular and seemed to end in a mouth.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:06 am

Listened to him, and tried stop herself trembling, and bit her lip. "Well...knowing the rumours are true is scary enough, but I am...more afraid of being alone here with ... you." She shivered, feeling cold. "You don't have to tell me there are no shining knights." She listened to him, her heart still pounding. She saw the arm before feeling the fingers grasped her hair, and cried out as her head was pulled back. She let out a scream as she saw the man, and tried to pull away, only able to move slightly.

"What... what are you?" She gasped, looking at the tail, seeing the mouth at the end, and felt sick, but was glad her feet weren't tied down, she could, at least, have a bit of a fighting chance.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:47 am

I already told you my dear I'm a demon, I've been called Slimer lately, he says releasing his grip on her hair. The then rubs the hand through her long hair, which bring us to the experiment and the reason you're here... moving the tail over her head he begin filling the tail with slime. But that is something you'll discover soon enough. I've been wanting to get scientific measurements on my slime's effects on a sexy student for awhile now and these labs are perfect. Once the chemicals enter your blood these biometric readings will be useful.

He rubs her tense shoulders watching the graphs peak again on the monitor. Anything you want to say or ask before we begin the major portion of the experiment? Anything at all before you get slimed? Taunting her at her doomed fate, the nature of the slime hinted at, but did she know its effects he wondered?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:52 am

Talwyn felt him release his grip on her hair and almost moved forward when she felt his hand run through her hair again, sending a shiver down her spine. She heard him speak, looking at him in the two-way mirror, the best way to see her "captor". She saw the tail move over her head, and instinctively tried to duck, to move away, but the cuffs prevented that. Talwyn listened to him, and frowned, wondering what the slime he was talking about was supposed to do, but the fact that chemicals entered the blood stream spoke volumes.

Talwyn pulled away from the hands that rubbed her shoulders, or would try to, not liking him touching her. When he asked if she had any questions, she opened her mouth, but clamped it shut. Slimed? She was starting to feel grossed out by that. She also knew he was taunting her, making her feel she could delay the inevitable.

"How...how does it enter the blood? You said no needles." Talwyn said.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:31 pm

Slimer chuckles being very amused as she pulls away from his touch as he tried to rub her shoulders. Opening the tail of the mouth a thick blob of green slime begins to slowly descend a couple inches a second, within thirty seconds it would begin covering her head. As she squirms around he tracks her movement keep the tail's tip aligned over her moving head.

Quite right my dear, no needles. Actually the formula was once of my own design, but that is unimportant for now. Let's just say, as it covers your head it sticks to the follicles of your hair and the chemicals are delivered into your bloodstream. A unique property as it is slick against most other surfaces... he rambles as the descending green slime is already half way there.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:23 pm

Talwyn kept trying to move away from him, feeling something touch her head, and felt suddenly sick, trying to move away from the slime, feeling it continue on her head. Her skin crawled as she felt the slime on her scalp. She again tried to move away, but wasn't able to get far, her wrists still bound.

She listened to him though as it kept going, not wanting to find out how it worked, how the stuff effected her. She closed her eyes, wanting to fight and scream, but had a feeling that it wouldn't help.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:05 pm

The disgusting green goo slowly oozed over the top of her head as she squirmed around the seat trying to avoid the piling goop. As it built up, the heavy slime began to creep through her once lovely, thick brown hair. The stream continued as it steadily flowed to down her forehead to eye-level all the way around her head. She looked like she wanted to scream.

Is it really as terrible as you are making it out to be? He ask as the slime continued covering the trapped girl. She had closed her eyes to the horror of the mess as it reached them. Slimer split his eyes between his "volunteer" and the monitor. Watching her vitals still peaking high, it had only been a minute or two but it seemed as if the effects hadn't began yet. He knew from past experiences it wouldn't be long until her skin began tingling and her sensativity multiplied. It would be minutes afterwards before her muscles began to feel like jelly. Slimer had always wondered when the aphrodisiac began to build lust as well. Now was his chance to find out.

So how do you feel right now? Continuing to monitor her readings as the blob reached her nose, figuring she would misinterpret the question.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next