View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 You're Invited (for Alexvano) 

Post Re: You're Invited (for Alexvano)
Talwyn felt the goo continue on her head, and she wanted to scream, to run, to rip her hands through her hair to remove the goop, and she fought against the bonds again, knocking free the heart monitoring cuff from her finger. She felt the goop move over her skin of her forehead, seeing it out of the corner of her eyes.

She heard his question, but the goop had reached her eyes, and she let out a sobbing cry, feeling her skin tingle, and her mind was already trying to relax, already wanting to let go. She fought to hold on to her mind, her thoughts. Talwyn then heard his second question as the goop touched her nose, and started breathing through her mouth, almost hyperventilating at the fear that filled her. Over it all, her fear still hit her most.

"Petrified, how the hell should I feel?" She cried, trying, again, to pull from the bonds, her skin become rubbed and raw from the struggles.

Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:42 am

Slimer heard her statement about being petrified as the goo reached her nose level. As she began breathing through her mouth, Slimer noticed she had managed to disconnect the heart monitor finger clip. Ok, lets get the finger clip back on. You wouldn't want to have to have me clean you up just to start all over on the experiment now would you? I'll wipe off your face if you try and keep it attached dear.

Moving forward he bends on the side of the chair, grabs the clip and a struggling hand. After a few seconds he secured it on her finger, while hovering the tail over her head. As the slime cotinues to ooze down he takes one of his large hands and starting at her eyebrows wipes down, over her slowly sensatizing face. The slippery goop drips down onto her shirt. The slime by this time has covered her hair to just past her chin.

All better now Talwyn. Now if you promise to be mindful of the hookups I will keep your face wiped off. He watches the slime continue to cascade down and flow over her hair. Looking back at the monitors even in her petrified state he could see a slow almost unnoticable reduction in the graphs.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:39 pm

She felt more panicked as the slime continued down her head and face, hearing Slimers' words, she realised the heart monitor finger clip had come off. She felt him re-attach it, and nodded, or tried to nod. Talwyn's head was starting to feel heavy, mostly from the slime, but also from the sensitising of the skin. She felt his hand wipe down her face, not daring to open her eyes until he had stopped cleaning her face, feeling the goop drip onto her shirt, and opened her eyes, the goop still in her lashes, and looked around. She felt the slim continue down her hair and the back of her neck, making her squirm.

Listening to Slimer, she nodded. "I'll try to be mindful." She says, and closed her eyes again, feeling her head grow slightly light-headed, but shook her head slightly, as though clearing the cotton-wool feeling. She felt her heart jump in her chest, the only part of her still showing her fear, as she tried to move.

Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:46 am

The trapped girl could only mumble her agreement as the thick, sticky green slime continued to ooze through her long brown hair and over her lovely face. Wiping again she can feel the weight of of it as it mats her hair down as it goes, his fingers toching her sensative face again. Checking the monitoring her heart-rate slowed, but not dramatically as her fear and revulsion still ran strongly through her. The chemicals seemed to be slowly taking effect though as her stress levels and rate of breathing dropped significantly. Her blood oxygen remained high, and the monitor reflected that the relaxation effects were slowly beginning, meaning the tingling in her skin would be at high levels, her sense of touch extremely heightened.

Good, my dear the slime's chemical properties seem to be slowly taking effect. How do you feel? Any differences yet? Still happy no needles were involved? He asks the last with a small chuckle, wiping her face clean again slime dropping onto her shirt above her endowed breasts.

The warm sticky slime had reached her shoulders, he checked the monitor again.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:45 pm

Talwyn felt her tongue seem to not work in her mouth, but didn't think about it, trying to ignore the feeling of the slime, but it was cold, and felt his fingers on her face again, looking up at him, feeling her heart starting to slow, the effects of the goop making her feel lax, and she tried to pull back from his fingers, feeling her skin tingle almost unbearably. She heard his words, and tried to lick her lips, but wasn't able to do much.

"I feel...weak. Like...Can't talk, hardly." she said, but nodded at his last question. She was very glad there were no needles. She felt him wipe her face again, feeling the slime on her shoulders, and would've shuddered if she could

Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:33 pm

Slimer watched the monitors as her rate of breathing dropped low but her blood oxygen-levels remained high, which made sense as her muscle went limp using very few calories. Her resting heartrate dropped to 55 levels usually seen while someone slept. Her stress levels remained midrange possible due to the distgusting slime oozing on her head, or just the helplessness of her situation. Slimer closed the mouth of his tail the flow of green goo subsiding as it finished covering her hair, as it hung around her head like a green curtain.

He wipes her face one last time You did very well, and the experiment is showing expected results, I think we can lose the restraints for now. He pushes a button on the back of the chair and the straps loosen. Ok so any new sensations? Running a hand softly over her cheek, he asks her.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:11 am

Talwyn looked around her, knowing her body was exceptionally relaxed, the goop having completely relaxed her, well her mind was working a mile a minute, but she couldn't put any thoughts into action. She wanted to struggle, but her body was too lax. She felt the goo on her hair, a crazy thought going through her mind, wondering how she was going to explain such an occurence to her friends.

Talwyn looked up at Slimer as he wiped her face,trying to focus on him, blinking. When the restraints were loosened, she wanted to flee, but she couldn't move, or she thought she couldn't, her left wrist twitching, a sign that showed she had an inner struggle going on. She managed to sit up barely an inch before she slumped back, looking up at him again. She couldn't shake her head, her tongue feeling like it had been given an injection to numb it.

"No... just so...heavy. Like...I can't control my body. What..." She started, but couldn't get any more words out, feeling his hand on her cheek.

Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:54 pm

Watching her closely the slimes effects looked to be in full swing as her body seemed to try and do as she commanded but failed. He noted her attempt to struggle to sit up but ended up slouching in the chair, bending down he removed her shoes taking time to let her experience his fingers grasping her slim calves. I'm going to make you more confortable before we proceed to the next step of the experiment.Kneeding them slightly he could feel how relaxed her muscles were. Sliding his hands down her smooth legs he soon had her socks joining the shoes.

His hands began caressing her long legs, particularly looking for a sign the aphrodisiacs were kicking in as her brief reports so far hadn't indicated any building lust. Perhaps that could be explained away a couple different ways. She had said she was a virgin and she may not understand what she was feeling, much less be willing to express her needs. Second, he had never gathered a timeline for the aphrodiasiac in the green slime.

Looking at the time again, he decided to test if maybe more stimulation was needed...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:25 pm

Talwyn's eyes followed him as he moved, her mind thinking she was feeling fear, but her heart had slowed down to a relaxed pace, showing how the drugs had taken effect. She felt him remove her shoes, feeling his fingers on her bare skin, and she felt a jolt go through her, something she hadn't experienced before. Her eyes flickered to the monitor showing her vitals, but either she had been too slow or nothing had happened, as the monitor showed nothing different. She looked back at Slimer, feeling his hands move, another funny jolt went through her.

Talwyn watched him, feeling his hands move on her legs, and a gasp escaped her, feeling a stirring between her legs. Her eyes widened. "N..no...No." She moaned, trying to make her tongue form the words.

Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:42 am

As his hands caressed her smooth legs after removing her shoes and socks, his question seemed to have its intended effect, as she realized something was indeed different. As his finfgers massaged over her heightened skin, her face changed slightly, and he think he had his answer. She looked truely frightened not by the act itself, but by something different she must be feeling. Being a virgin he could imagine the effects of the aphrodisiacs causing new sensations to run through her. Her lust having been repressed all these years and urges held in check, these sensations must be as terrifying if not more disturbing than feeling the sticky green slime flow through her pretty dark hair.

The look on her scared face seemed to confirm his suspicions as his touch seemed to send jolts through her awakening libido. Checked the time on the clock, it sems the aphrodisiacs seemed to begin as the relaxation chemicals reached their peak. It was hard to tell if they built as well or hit full force like a hammer. To find out he decided to do the easiest thing, ask her!

Talwyn my dear, any change in what you are feeling? It seems you are fully relaxed now, any other changes in what you are feeling? How about when I touch you here? Slimer asks the poor helpless girl as his hands trace up her shapely legs and between her smooth thighs stopping well short of the prize. Anything now? Could you please also describe your current thoughts to me? Slimer asks with a soft evil, seriousness.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:13 pm

Felt the hands caress her legs, and felt her body relax more, if it were able, and she wondered, slightly off topic, would she relax so much that she would slide off the chair into a puddle, and would've giggled if her body had allowed it. She was feeling slightly hysterical with how her body was responding to this person, despite her will. She felt the stuff on her hair, unable to do anything about how the de-sensitizing goop kept on working, keeping her tranquil and responsive.

Talwyn watched him watching her, her eyes glancing at the clock too, the only part of her that really moved, unable to do anything else. Her eyes flickered back to Slimer as he spoke, barely shaking her head no to his question, her brow furrowing just slightly as he spoke, feeling his hand move up her legs, tracing over the smooth skin, and let out a small gasp of pleasure at the simple action, feeling her nethers responding, though she wasn't overly certain why, but she knew what it meant, and it frightened her. When he asked her his last question, she closed her eyes, dredging up enough energy and effort to try to talk.

"I...I am wondering why you are doing this to me, why I can't move. My body...It is responding to you, and I can't control it." She said, her words slurred, her voice slow, as though she was talking from far away. Talwyn tried to move in her chair, a last effort to move back from him, but unable to even move her body.

Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:00 pm

Slimer sees her barely perceptable shake no of her head and can't help bit smile. It appeared with great effort she put forth the energy to respond and his wicked grin only grew as she told him that her body was responding "favorably" to his touch, meaning that the aphrodisiacs were already running their intended course. Nodding as he hears her questions, he decides she is entitled to a response before the next waive of the experiment, it wasn't like she was going anywhere. It seemed as if the drugs from the slime were all that kept her from trembling.

Whats happening is simple chemistry, smiling at his own pun, he continued on, well truth be told, its actually rather advanced chemistry that took years of work. Its obvious that its been delivered through the slime. As for whats its doing, you've told me that yourself. It contains a powerful relaxant, mixed with an aphrodisiac that heightens arousal greatly. Fortunately for you, it also contains a nerve ending amplification that heightens your sense of touch from head to toe. With the word touch he pauses to stroke her inner thigh again to further demonstrate, enjoying the look that crosses her face, before continuing on.

Every sensation heightened from the touch I give to the hanging weight of your hair as the ooze dribbles down is amplified. That much you have noticed, I would imagine. As for why I'm doing this to you? Slimer takes a deliberate moment to pause and reflect, more to be dramatic than to actually think about it. He reaches behind the chair as he continues, pressing a button, which slowly lowers the top half of the chair backwards to a forty five degree angle, If you mean why I'm conducting this experiment for the scientific readings available no where else on the island. Reaching forward he begins removing her vest,
If you mean why I'm doing this to you in particular, because your lovely, helpful and innocent, and I plan on fucking you every way you can imagine...
he finishes with an evil laugh.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:59 pm

Talwyn saw him smile, and wanted to cringe, each touch of his hand feeling so nice, yet she knew it wasn't right, wasn't normal. She felt it was too late to consider anything "normal". But she couldn't move, she couldn't do anything but lie on the chair, looking up at him, hearing, faintly, the slow beep beep of the heart monitor, looking at the screen. It was slow now, as though she were asleep. And indeed, apart from the frantic thoughts in her brain, her body felt as though she were asleep.

She listened to him, understanding what he was saying, fear filling her, or so she thought, her brain was running amok with fear, but her body wasn't feeling it. Her body was as lax as before. Feeling his fingers on her inner thigh, she gasped, the touch flooding her body with sensations. As he spoke, she watched him reach behind the chair, hearing him press something, and felt the chair move backwards, a little grateful that she wasn't slipping off the chair anymore, but not liking how he can move her as he wanted. She felt his fingers moving on her vest, and looked down, then back up at him. When he spoke of her being lovely, and wanting to fuck her, she whimpered, and, with a burst of energy that she had no idea where it came from, she jerked, not really moving much, but it was a sign of her inner struggles. She whimpered again.

Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:56 pm

Slimer watched as he revealed the fate to come to Talwyn and her body spasmed and the monitors showed a slight raise in levels. Apparently the girl haad fight left but her fate was sealed by the goo covering her. With the slimey vest removed he started on the buttons of her shirt one by one they came undone, watching her face for any sign of response. Grabbing each limp hand he slid the sleeves off and replaced her arms on the arm rests. With the shirt removed he took the time to take in her lovely figure, as she was left in her bra, short skirt and panties.

As lovely as I imagined, Slimer says as he takes his hands rubbing them up her smooth sides until he reaches her lovely breasts. I'm wondering how this feels to you? Even through the material she can feel his almost electric touch, the hands on her waist would feel incredibly amplified as they drift over her bare skin, as they softly caress her mounds the material is all that saves the touch from feeling unbearably good.

Not content to stop with almost unbearably good he takes his hands sliding them between her back and the chair and unclasps the bra, sliding it down off each arm and setting her back on the chair rests. Left in just the skirt and panties his hands begin to trace her lovely breasts. As they slide over her skin he watches her lovely face...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:40 pm

Talwyn looked up at him, seeing his amusement at her struggle, she watched him move forward and start removing her vest then work on the buttons of her shirt, thinking how glad she was it wasn't being ripped off her. She felt his fingers on her skin, a gasp escaping her at the mere touch, feeling him grab her limp hands, feeling her left hand fall to her lap as he replaced it on the arm-rest. She could feel the heart cuff on her finger, and almost moaned. She could feel him watching her, but didn't look back at him.

Hearing his words, she felt her cheeks redden just slightly, gasping again as his hands moved up her body, her body responding more, despite trying to ignore it, she couldn't. It was too strong. More gasps escaped her, feeling him continue to caress her body, then felt him move her forward just slightly, and felt him undo her bra. She whimpered from slight fear, but the whimper turned to a moan as he began to play with her breasts, gasping more in pleasure, keening sounds in her throat, unable to form words.

Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next