View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Welp, you're in trouble now... [for Emilla] 

Post Re: Welp, you're in trouble now... [for Emilla]
She flinches when the doctor moves, her gaze shifting to the chair for a moment before she sighs and settles down into it. She curls up a little, trying to appear smaller and sullen. She watches the glasses and then the bourbon, all but ignoring the woman until she offers the drink. "I didn't mean right now." she mutters, though she reaches for the glass and knocks it back in one go. "What do you want? You'd have turned me in if you didn't want something."

ADD Agent Vidalia. How in the world does she walk in those boots?

Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:12 am

"You're correct, young lady. I believe you came here for a position I needed filled, and while I would prefer to begin with an interview, I'm afraid that won't be the case. You're bold. Audacious enough to attempt to steal from me. None of the others had even a tenth of your recklessness." Dr. Steiner smiled as she helped herself to her glass, savoring the taste instead of simply drinking it all. Upon setting the glass down, the doctor placed her fingers together and stared at the girl.

"Sit up properly, acting like that is too much beneath you. Now, while I could turn you in, which would be rather problematic for you, I must say I find you somewhat refreshing. A bit of discipline, some molding, and you would be suitable for the position." She then smiled, still measuring up Emilla as she thought about how to approach the girl. She still doubted she would be agreeable to what she had in mind, anyway. "If you wish for me to excuse your actions, then you will do precisely as I tell you to do, yes?"

Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:26 am

Emilla mutters to herself as she slowly adjusts her position, sitting up a little straighter but still doing her best to remain sullen. She glares at the Doctor for a few long moments before she finally says. "Fine. What do you want? But you better damn well keep up your end of the bargain! I do what you want and you...keep this under wraps, that is the lay of it, ain't it?" she says, well able to feel the heat in her cheeks. "I'll agree to that..."

Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:06 am

Smiling, Dr. Steiner nodded in agreement. "I am most certainly a woman of my word, I promise you that. As long as you listen to me and do as I say, the institute shall not hear a word of this. But I expect complete obedience. Anything less than that, and the deal is off." It was then that she took another sip from her glass, considering what to do next. The student had not noticed the fatal flaw in the deal between the two of them, but she was not going to abuse that just yet. No, this called for something else. "You will disrobe yourself now, young lady.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:21 am

Emilla certainly doesn't appear to be too pleased with the deal that she's starting to make. Her fingers drum on the arm of her chair for a few moments while she listens. "Now wait..you..can't.." She trails off and sighs softly, her eyes closing for a moment. "Bitch..." she hisses, though she rises to her feet and starts to unbutton her blouse. She is wearing her uniform after all. "You're abusing our deal.." she accuses, slowly tugging her blouse open to expose the white bra underneath.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:31 am

"Deal with it, young lady. It might have been different if you had bothered to negotiate. But you took what I offered, and left it at that. Perhaps you should consider thinking about the consequences from on now, no?" She merely smiled as she finished up her bourbon, pouring another cup for herself and not offering any for the student. "What does it matter anyway? As long as you obey me, you don't get into any trouble. Beside, better me than some monster, wouldn't you say?" Deliberately being manipulative, the doctor did not really consider herself as one of the creatures attacking the females, even if she could be classified as one. As far as she was concerned, she was better than them.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:38 am

Her eyes narrow towards the Doctor for a moment before she shrugs her blouse off, draping it over the back of the chair. With her bra still on, she unzips her skirt and wiggles out of it as well before she tugs her shoes and socks off. She pauses for just a moment, wearing bra and panties before she sighs softly and doubles her arms behind her to unhook her bra. "You're doing the same stuff they would...in a way." she protests, though she pauses at that. "Y..you know about them?"

Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:43 am

"Doing the same things as them? No, I wouldn't say that, not quite. They, as befitting savage brutes, would only be concerned with getting their thrills with you. I, on the other hand, plan to punish you until I feel that you are sufficiently disciplined." The doctor smiled as she remained seated, now enjoying another sip of the bourbon as she pulled an key to the only locked drawer at her desk out of her pocket, deciding to make use of some of the toys within for what she had in mind. "Of course, if you prefer, I could leave you tied up somewhere, and let the monsters have their fun with you. It might be a while before someone discovers you and let you go, however. The choice between being raped by simple-minded brutes for days on end, or learning some discipline from me, you decide which one would be better for you."

Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:35 am

Emilla stands there with her arms doubled behind her, staring at the woman on the other side of the desk. She swallows and lets her gaze fall down to the key that is drawn out. She takes in a deep breath and finally removes her bra, dropping it to the floor as she crosses her arms over her breasts. "I..I think I'll.." She bites her lower lip for a moment. "I'll ah...your discipline.." she whispers, lowering her gaze to the desk in an almost submissive fashion. "Will you at least tell me what you're going to do with me?"

Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:22 pm

"Wise decision." Dr. Steiner smiled softly, though she suspected that by the time she was through with Emilla, the girl would certainly wish she had been raped by the monsters for days on end instead. Still, it was all relative, considering that the doctor felt that her way was far better than being used by simple-minded brutes. The question, however, needed to be answer. "Actually, I will not. If you were to be aware of what I have in mind, it could potentially have a negative impact on my lesson. Also, to help facilitate the feeling of being unaware..." The woman smiled as she unlocked her drawer, pulling out a blindfold with an adjustable strap on the back, one that could be fitted on a person and made to ensure that it would be impossible to take off without another person's help. The doctor stood up, gesturing for Emilla to approach her.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:53 pm

Emilla lifts her gaze and frowns, though she does slowly begin to walk around the desk at the gesture. "I suppose saying that I'm sorry isn't going to change much now, is it?" she asks, her teeth digging into her lower lip for a moment. She's standing there, in front of a woman she just met, wearing only a pair of panties and a blindfold is about to be placed on her. Naturally, her breath begins to quicken, her heart beating faster.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:13 pm

Shrugging, the doctor merely watched Emilla as she approached her. "Apologizing would be a step in the right direction, young lady, as seeing as I am planning on teaching you discipline. But yes, it would not change much, you are correct on that assessment." Dr. Steiner kept her face composed as she began fitting the blindfold over the student's face, darkening her sight and leaving her blind to what else the doctor might do. Once she had adjusted the strap and locked it in place, the blindfold was now firmly in place.

With that, the doctor left Emilla where she stood and began to pull out various toys out of the drawer, most of which was sure to be used on her. Once she was ready, Dr. Steiner picked up a bundle of specially prepared rope, deciding to put it to good use. "Now, before we begin, we must ensure that you are properly prepared." The woman smiled as she place the rope against the girl's neck, starting the quite enjoyable process of wrapping the rope around Emilla's body, pulling it taut against her flesh, restricting the girl's movements, until she could barely move without the rope digging into her erogenous areas.

Before she was finished, however, Dr. Steiner eased Emilla into her own seat and pushed the chair up against the wall, before forcing the student's arms up. With that, the woman wrapped the rest of the rope around Emilla's wrists and kept them forced up by looping the rope over a hook, ensuring that the student could neither move her body nor use her arms freely. She was entirely vulnerable now and completely open to anything the doctor might do, something which made the woman quite wet in between her legs. "Tell me, how do you feel now... Wish you hadn't stolen from my office, eh?"

Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:36 pm

A tremor races through her form as that blindfold is slipped onto her. She doesn't struggle though, doesn't try to get away from the woman. She simply allows that blindfold to be locked into place, leaving her mostly helpless against the other woman. It's being left standing there, completely blind, that makes her begin to shiver, her breathing coming even faster as she waits, not knowing what is going to happen.

That first touch of the rope nearly makes her jump, a squeak leaving her lips until she realizes what is happening, how her body is going to be bound in rope. Horrible rope that would rub against her in all sorts of ways, make her squirm around which would only make it dig more. "I..I'm sorry.." she stammers even as she's being pushed into that chair, her arms drawn up and bound together above her head. "I'm sorry for stealing from you!" she gasps out, visibly trembling now as she's left vulnerable. "Please! I won't do it again. I promise!"

Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:28 am

"Oh, I see you've realized the error of your ways," Dr. Steiner smiled as she leans in to whisper against the student's ear, "But that changes nothing... You will be punished, no matter what you say..." With that, the woman settled down until she was crouching before Emilla, taking yet more rope before picking up one of the student's legs and pushing it back until it was pressing down against Emilla's chest, using the rope to bind it tightly against her bonds, and doing the same to the other leg. Once she stood back up, the woman looked down at her handiwork, the sight of a student with her legs bound against her chest and leaving her holes completely vulnerable, and being unable to do anything, was simply erotic. With that, Dr. Steiner turned to face her desk, deciding on what toy to use now. "Yes, it would be pointless to accept your apology without making sure that you've truly learned your lesson... I can only hope that you do not lose your sanity before I am through with you."

Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:43 am

Her breath comes raggedly as she's bound even more, nearly doubled up with her legs bound to her chest like that and both her tight little holes on display. She whines softly, her blindfolded head rolling from side to side as she squirms in her bonds, utterly helpless now. "I'll be good." she gasps. "Please! I swear I'll be good! I do!" Not that the begging would do her any good. And she knows it won't. She knows that she's in way over her head on this one.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next