View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 volunteer work (planeswalker) 

Post volunteer work (planeswalker)
It had seemed like a long stressfull day for Isabel, she'd had trouble with her tests, and as much as she wanted to explain that monsters kept visiting her in her bedroom and preventing her from getting homework done, she knew they'd only send her down to the basement. She sighed, but paused as she noticed a flyer on the student board.

"Get 10 student credits for volunteering down at the N.I.C.E. labs.
time is tuesday 4PM to 10PM, please show up at the labs early for assigning of tasks."

Isabel smiled at the thought of student credits, that would really help with her homework problem. she paused and looked at the clock, 10 minutes till 4! and it was tuesday! She gasped and turned starting to run down the hallways, very gratefull that non of the teachers stopped her. Just 2 minutes till 4 she arived at the labs, hunching over and gasping for breath.
"I'm... *huff* here... *puff* volunteer work. *Gasp*"

Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:27 am
Profile YIM

One of the scientists nods and motions to her with his hand. "This way please." He looks up at the clock as he does so, beginning to walk. "You are almost late. Poor punctuality may hurt your total credits earned, so I would care to remember that young lady. However, we do have one area left open."

As he finishes walking, he points to a door which opens with a burst of compressed air, leading into a room with many mirrors on the walls, and several indentations in the ceiling.

"Wait in here, and you will be given instructions."

Profile = Siolazar, Shadowborn

Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:06 am
Profile YIM

Isabel blushed, and nodded following the scientist, she thought to explain that she had only found out about it 10 minutes ago.... but thought better off it. She might not get any credits if she said anything about it.

Following the scientist she glanced around the room her placed her in. her violet eyes looking around at all the indentations in the ceiling and the many mirrors. She walked further into the room and twirled about looking at herself in every possible direction. it was a little odd... but not really bad. She poked her belly lightly, no flab what so ever. she smiled lightly glad she was able to keep a good slim figure.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:13 am
Profile YIM

With a loud click sound, a loudspeaker turned on. "Alright, what I'll need you to do is stand in the center of the room and tell me what you think of certain light patterns."

As the voice on the loudspeaker sounded, the parts of the wall cracked open slowly, casting strange shadows across the room. Soon after this, the inky pool of midnight known as Siolazar stretched itself lazily across the floor, hiding within the pools of shadows, curious as to who it managed to get to experiment on today.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:06 am
Profile YIM

Isabel jumped slightly at the loud clicking noise and nodded at hearing the request. She moved to the middle of the room and looked curiously at the shadows that started to move across the room, she looked about her seeing the shadows changing form and ecowing through the mirriors, "wow... it's very... interesting"

Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:25 am
Profile YIM

One of the scientiests behind the glass chuckled a bit at the girl's comments. If she only knew what she was going to be subjected to. The arrangement with the shadow creature was that he would provide the being with a subject, and the shadowborn would conduct whatever experiments it wished upon her, if only the scientist could observe and use the data. He pushed a button on the loudspeaker and spoke again."

"Good, now tell me what you think of this one."

As the scientiest spoke, Siolazar took note of the lights on the ceiling and the mirrors about the room. The scientists had provided it with a suitable subject for its experiments, and it assumed it was them beyond the one-way mirrors. It supposed it should begin it's experiment, so that it could collect the data that was wanted.

The only question was what type of experiment would the being do this time. It had done subtle attacks before, manipulating the girls to pleasure themselves, and also experiments where there was manipulation by it's own form. Never had the being conducted a full assault upon one of the participants. Perhaps now was the time to see how that experiment would go.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:51 am
Profile YIM

Isabel frowned slightly looking about her in the strange and shadowy room... she listened to the scientist on the loudspeaker, "Am I suppose to tell you what it reminds me off?" she asked curiously not wanting to be a horrible failure as a test subject and not getting any credits.

She looked up at the shadows and lights, "Um... it reminds me of... a dungeon."

Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:02 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]