View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Experiment Dr-56A (Andrea) 

Post Experiment Dr-56A (Andrea)
Andreea Heart had fallen asleep that evening in her bed. When next she opened her eyes she found herself still in her pajamas (or whatever you wear to bed) as she was tired down to a table mirrors all around her as I can see the look in her face of utter shock. Maybe a bit of fear, but it wasn't fully there yet. I would solve that problem, but first to prepare her.

Two instruments lowered two pots into the room. Slowly from those pots grew venus fly trap type plants only about 100x Bigger as they seem to stare down at the girl. "Welcome Miss Heart I hope your comfortable." I tell her as the two plants go down and bite into her body tearing off the cloth around her breasts, before bitting into them. They didn't rip away and start eating no they simply lightly bite into it as she could feel what she assumed was toungue playing with her nipples as the first compound was released into her body. If all went right her breasts senstivity would sky rocket. Usually such a compound would work on the entire body. I was eager to see the resutls.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:44 pm

"I... I... yes well sir, I've finished collecting the preliminary results sir..."
This was Crystal Amethyst topaz Phillips; she had at least twelve masters was a third degree black belt in northern mantis kung fu and a true genius who had been hurt one to many times... She had accepted the job her not long ago and this was her first experiment at the labs; She had no clue that it was like this. She looked at the image and shook her head trying to keep partial as the plants ripped at the poor girl's top leaving it intact except for the twin holes one over each of her bosoms.

"I've also retrieved the fire elemental as you had requested... It took forever to find the creature... truth be told I thought you told me to find something that didn't exist. Just to get me away from the lab sir."

She kicked at the tiles She was embarassed for not trusting her senior scientist but, It had been a natural assumption for a young woman who had trusted what she read and heard more than her intuition.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:45 pm

She had fallen asleep next to her lover so she would only have worn a very large baggy T-shirt but nothing else. When Andy came to she tried to rub her eyes but found that she couldnt move them. Not a second went by after that, that she instently 'lurched' forward opening her eyes to see if she could get away. Yet she should have known as all she did was rebound back onto the table. She kept struggling even though she knew it was useless.

She was still struggling as she saw the pots being brough in by the instruments. Her struggling grew less as the Venus Fly trap like plants started to grow from the pots and where becoming HUGE. She heard the voice and was about to shout something scathing if the plants that very moment hand torn through her T-shirt and bite into her breasts. She screamed at first in pain and felt something pumped into her breast which spread through her chest. The tongues which started licking her nipples made the helpless girl shake and thrash around and have an orgasm in almost under 2-3 minutes from the compound.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:52 pm

"Make note of the time it took the girl to orgasm and that the compound was successful in bringing an orgasm out by use of the breasts alone." I tell Phillips as I seemed to pay little heed to her apolgy. I then go over the data. "Skip compounds 2A-2E since that one worked, go onto slight mutation of her physical body and get the recording devices ready. Start with the subjects mouth." I told them my mind completly on the game as a vine from the venus fly trap emerged and shot something into her screaming mouth, making her throat more pliable and easier to use, as well as giving it the abilty to feel sensations like a pussy or so we would see as a vine was thrust into her mouth testing this.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:10 am

She was unaware of what was being said unless she could hear them. Despite her breasts being able to send her to orgasm the new tentical in her mouth was something she was not gonig to stand for. In one instent she bit down on the tentical as hard as she could despite having the sensation of it fucking her mouth like a vagina. She only had to bring up her memories to keep her from loosing to the lust while biting down and never letting up.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:42 am

As she bite down she released a compound from it's form as it barely seemed to notice the compound was a horrible tasting that made her want to throw her up yet it was blocked and not by the tentacle her body wanted to throw up but she didn't feel the gag reflex kick in. THe moment she let up on her bitting the taste and the urge would disapear.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:44 am

Andreea in this state would rather feel like she was gonna throw up and the horrible taste then let it take advantage of her. Obviously this girl was going to fight and wasnt gonig to be put out that easily. Feeling like she was gonna hurl had its effect on her arousal dimming it as she kept biting it.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:54 am

Seems she was a stubborn one I thought. I decided to test my new assitant. "Miss Phillips the subject is resisting and stage one of punishment is not working infact it seems to have strengthed her resolve. What is your suggestion to this turn of events now?" I ask her intreasted in to see how she would respond.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:59 am

She thought for a minute examining the data she had written; She wasn't entirely comfortable with her work yet she looked through her memory quickly before deciding on a course of action.

"Perhaps neural compound 44K injected into her labia to stimulate and force her body's muscles to relax... seeing as any other compound would easily disrupt the temporary mutagen."

she decided after thinking it over; the only way to move forward was if she couldn't fight as easily.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:08 am

"Hmmm, make it so but give her a small dose we want to have her fight for compund series 32AX." I tell Miss Phillips giving her the go ahead as the compound would be injected and then we could get some good data results.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:09 am

she nodded before taking the vial in hand and attaching it to the injector feed before closing the chamber; She diluted the dosage as requested the injector slowly reached between andreaa's legs there was no needle instead a strange square with four small holes in the bottom when it touched against her flesh a quick jolt and four tiny needles plunged themselves into her flesh quickly sending the fluid through her bloodstream forcing her unwilling muscles to relax throughout her body Crystal just looked on at the experiment cringing lightly.

"The subject is showing slight resistance to the compound... I already compensated for it... I do hope the results are satisfactory sir."

Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:11 am

Andreea was still biting down and since her breasts where still being licked at by the huge plants she couldn't tell what was gonig on between her legs. She of course was concentrating on biting and the near throwing up feeling to keep away her desires. When she felt the jolt she jumped still biting but after the jolt felt as if her muscles where relaxing on there own. If Andreea where any novice to these kind of drugs she would have stopped biting immediatly and forcebly relaxed while then taking the pleasure. As it was Andreea knew a good, not entirely effective but good, counter as she dug her own nails into the palms of her hand. Despite her body showing arousal her mental and emotional parts where still in control and she was NOT going to enjoy this for some plant or guys sick pleasure.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:55 pm

"Hmmm, very well, since punishment is not an effective tool." I then push some buttons on the control consule and the vine visible shifted colors as it became more rubbery as it's taste that it secreted also changed, into a more pleasent one, very pleasent that gave her the sensation of hunger intstead of throwing up. With it's new rubery hide it was able to slide in and out without her teeth disrupting it too much as every time it bottomed out the feeling of hunger would disapear.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:33 pm

She was startled a bit by the change in color, texture, and taste as apparently something happened. It seemed to turn more rubbery like that of a dildo or more as it started to go back and forth alot easyier. The usual about to throw up feeling was also replaced by a new sensation, hunger. The rubbery vine was starting to make the hunger go away but she still was biting down, and was still digging painfully into her palms with her long nails, close to breaking the skin.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:10 pm

"Release compound 12E." I tell my assitant as the venus fly traps would attempt to distract her as she felt a swelling her breasts were being enlarged along with there new senstivity as she felt milk starting to be sucked out of them a most pleasurable sensation. I needed to know if the compound in her throat would be successful. I'm sure the allinace would pay a good deal for it.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next