View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Experiment Dr-56A (Andrea) 

"12E... Right here... understood sir... Should I ready the centrifuge so the antidote is prepared by the time we've collected all the needed data?"
She reached for the proper vial and inserted it into the proper device before pushing a few buttons releasing the compound as intended. she watched through their one way glass with a light sigh. She felt just lightly sorry for the girl but, had to detatch herself for the sake of her work.
Shokushu... a school designed for the soul purpose of experimentation and trade of human girls... Hmmm... I'll make sure to get the group that stop their trade to help her... I don't wish that even on her... this however I can't wait to get her into the lab...

she thought as I listened from my place locked into another bottle... I disliked the physics of the bottle and lamp... there was no real magic just shapes that prevented us from bending physics...

"Was there any reason you needed me seriously..."

Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:34 am

A quick motion from my hand and the Fire Gin was released as we set up a mental proof enviroment around us so she couldn't read our mind and make wishes. "Yes, this one is extremely stubborn and the way you twist your master or mistress wishes around will prove helpfully. Even now she resists. Would you like us to warm her up some more or are you too bored that you can't wait?" I ask her showing her some respect for her powers.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:17 am

I looked at the two scientist and shrugged slightly with a smile as I looked in on the nearly nude woman subject with a smile.

"Would be a pleasure to assist... Just make sure this girl saves me a bit of her passion the next time she touches herself."
I lick my lips as I point to crystal who just cringes at the thought with a heavy blush and nods; apparently the girl would go quite a ways to further experiments... just what a job here needed; lack of ethics.

Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:03 am

She kept her resisting even if the tentical in her mouth was still getting through. Oddly enough she was also getting aroused by the mouth fucking though she kept her mind as she continued to push her nails into her skin. Her resistance her mouth really didnt matter so it wasnt a surprise that she gasped loudly at the new sensation. Boy was it new, she had never felt milk pass from her breast through her nipples and into anyone or things mouth before and she didn't know if she would be able to handle it. She desperatly pushed her nails harder, creating cuts which some blood started to come out to keep her train of thought. She started to shake her head back and forth in both a bodily reaction of pleasure and wanting to get what was in her mouth OUT of her mouth. Tears started to form in her eyes from both pleasure and the pain which kept her from giving in.

Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:49 pm

My keen nose picked up the blood even through the safety glass as I look into the room. There it was I thought to myself as I waved my hand not needing the scientists for this as the two traps then used a vine to wrap around her hands they then added a dual compound a powerful pain killer the only affected the area it touched and a heal agent. "Now, now, now we can't have you throw off the experiment if your getting off on the pain, that's part of third part of the experiment." I tell her as she could dig her nails all the way through her hand now and the pain would be equally to a paper cut.

Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:11 pm

Try and Try as she might the pain she had once felt was gone becuase of some new compound. Her cuts had healed to so she couldnt dig into her hand that easy anymore. The pleasure of the compound plus the feeling of the mouth fucking and milk sucking was starting to eat away at her mind. In desperation she tried to do what ever she could to get pain back. Such as trying to dislocated her shoulders, find somewhere else to claw at, bite her lips, and even tried to rub her feet raw by rubbing it against the bind that held her feet. If she could talk or stop and speak without fear of gonig under she would try to say something Scathing to him.

Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:38 pm

I chuckle at this development. "Tell me Ariana she's trying to intefere with the results of the experiment by causing herself pain. Anything you can do about that?" I ask her with a smirk.

Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:07 am

((sorry for the time away, my mind as been a train wreck... not sure if I'm even 100% yet))

I thought for a moment as I examined the scene within. She grinned slightly and nodded.

"Of course I can though I doubt she'll wish it... if you wished something like that you could control when her nerves could feel pain until your experiment ended you could stop her from experiencing it now and let her when need be."

Crystal watched a bit fascinated as she continued jotting down data and such I couldn't read her it was too bad really...

Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:22 am

"Hmmm, that is tempting, very tempting. However I enjoy a challenge." I tell the Jin as I walk over to the control pannel and type in a 1000 letter chain of computer code to properly change the program we were using to get better results. I included a massegue therapy in it which cause her body to be streched out as her body was being treated by invinsible hands, taking away all that pent up stress in the poor girl as it prevented her from rubbing, clawing or bitting anything on her body, except in direct vinicity.

Which meant she could do plenty damage to her toungue. Which was what the second part of the computer code was for seperating out a sequence from a different set up a sprayer come down and sprayed her lips with expert precision, as the compound affected her entire jaw making it numb and leaving it open. She was unable to clamp it down at all. It was an agent we used when a stubborn girl kept her mouth closed when something needed to enter. "There, let's see if she can still cause her self sufficent pain to throw off our experiment. If so you'll get your chance to play Ariana."

Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:29 pm

She felt her arms and legs being stretched some and then being massaged so she could not move them as well as the relaxed muscles wherent helpnig either. Her head was to strapped down to do anything at the moment and as she felt her jaw go numb from something being sprayed on it she wasnt able to bite down on anything.

She still tried struggling but from the lack of being ableto do much all the sensations that where going through her where getting to the point where she would just submit. By accident she pressed her finger nail to hard against the table and it hurt. Not a second of hesitation did she begin to try and pry her fingernails off of her fingers. While doing this she had one coherant thought which was an apologie to Nana since they where just recently painted to her lovers liking.

Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2