View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 A Better Breed (for Diva) 

Post Re: A Better Breed (for Diva)
The beast sensed it, Diva clung to somthing deep down, ancoring her to a brief sense of sanity through the brutal fucking that most beings broke so quickly in. Diva wasnt human tat was fairly clear yet her body was closer enough if not more sensitive to a humans given how often she came and her body reactions to the combined sexual assult of it and multiple beings befor she was returned to its cluches... Diva was truely a marval of stamina and endurance if she lasted this long.... however howmuch long wasnt clear.

"HOPE! FAITH! PRIDE! DETERMINATION! I WONT BREAK!!" Divas cracking mind screamed out to the questioning voices echoing in her mind, in truth wasnt sure either however she couldnt give up, her mind wouldnt let her as the beast sensed her struggle to hold her self together and not lose her mind in the savage sexual hell, even as cumm was blasted into every hole on her body she held together and rode out each of her orgasms like a champion, yet her mind was fading as lackof oxygen was effecting her conciousness.

The monsters tendrils filled her pussy and ass, making stomic turn in nausea, her throut also filled as the beast unloaded its cumm into her belly, quickly filling her with its seed that even caused her belly to swell as monster cumm spilled from the edges of her lips as it continued to use her body like its personal cock sleeve until it finily withdrew the tendril from her mouth and one from her pussy to swap as Diva in that given seciond contorted and twisted in he web of flesh as she suddenly erupting from her lips sprayed out all the seed that the beast forced down into her belly.... like a broken water pipe as so much sprayed from her lips only to be repluged by a new tendril that restarted the process with a new cock tipped tendril that pent up so much monsterous release that Diva had cumm coming out of her nose. The knights eyes rolling to the back of her head as she was quickly fucked to the brink of death by drowning.

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:49 am

The beast's brutal fucking held back only enough to keep her alive, but not enough for her to recover even an ounce of energy or will. It kept her on the brink, fucked senseless by tentacles that could rip her in half if they so chose. Instead, they raped her on and on, one replacing another, forcing her to take on its cum until she was soaking with it, inside and out. And still, it fucked her senseless, and forced what was left of her consciousness to watch it fuck the other girls around her as well. All around her was the rape of those she'd sworn to protect, and at the center of it, her body was stretched to its limits, bulging and writhing with the mass that plowed into her.

"Fight. As. Long. As. You. Can," the monster invited her, seeming to mock her faith. "We. Have. All. The. Time. In. The. World." More tentacles closed in around her, each eager for its turn raping the dutiful knight into oblivion.

Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:44 pm

It was endless as Diva was forced to take every last bit of the creatures, lust, anger, and frustration as it violently fucked her so hard that she was drenched with cum, inside and out. Cum dripping from Divas, ass, pussy, and mouth, even some escaped her nose as she spasmed in orgasmic pain, the beast fucking her still into oblivion as it brought her to the edge of death time andtime agin, the beast only holding back enough to keep her alive, yet not enough for Diva to even think or get in a good breath of fresh air befor either being pluged back up by tendrils or getting the air fucked out of her so relentlessly that molten monster cum spewed out from the edge of her lips adding to the mess that was her body.

Yet this wasnt even close to the worst part of the beasts torture of her body, it had to whip what pieces of her mind struggled to resist as it forced Diva to see through its eyes as it fucked her and the other women she swore to protect... her mind just focused enough to register their suffering as she hovered above despair, her resolve cracking knowing the failure of letting down those poor women..

" N-never... never break!" Diva's broken mind shouted, the beast chipping away at her resolve slowly. " G-god A-asatol... save others.... save the o-others!... mercy them.... I-i beg.... of you..." Diva's subconcious cried even afther her body fell limp as she was fucked like a living rag doll as more tendrils closed in around her.... Diva getting personal with every last one the ceature had.

It took days befor the knights mental state finily broke down and her mind stop shouting prayers, istead Divas body was to weak to even move a muscle, her face blank as her mind only echoed a crazied laughter.

Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:58 am

263 never relented in its brutal rape of the devout knight. It continued to taunt her even as it used her body as its most durable fuck puppet, trying to break her mind and her conviction. Even when her body grew limp, its tentacles forced her onto the impaling cocks ravaging her, day and night. A heavy coating of cum was her constant clothing, and her body was made to bulge with it, filled faster than she could absorb it. It even became her food - a special formula injected directly down her throat several times a day. With this, the monster was able to keep her and the other prisoners alive, as it used them without rest.

Many of the other women surrounded her, while others were taken God knew where. They were fucked almost as constantly as Diva. Some sobbed and cried as it happened, others only moaned, and some even began to quietly beg for it, their minds broken under the constant pleasure. 263 let Diva feel their rape occasionally, letting it drive home what it was subjecting them to - and what she had failed to save them from.

There was no way for Diva to contact the ADD, or send a distress call. For days, there was no action as the ADD tried to get in contact with her, to no avail. The base camp nearby had also gone silent. Finally, Diva's commanders determined that a scouting operation would be necessary. For this, they chose Alexandra. The agent was to recon the facility where Diva had been sent, and look for signs of the missing knight. Once she found anything, she was to report in, at which point, the brass would determine the best course of action.

Honlin IV was a small, craggy moon. There were a million places to hide - or get lost - but the base camp's landing computer would lead Alexandra's shuttle safely into port. The base, however, was deserted. There were signs of struggle - doors broken in, bullet casings and blaster marks on the walls, scraps of cloth here and there. But there were no bodies, and no records of what had happened here. There was only the empty base, and the target facility, several miles due East.

Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:51 am

The lack of contact with the Ospodan Knight and the facility she was sent to was plenty reason to be concerned. It would look poorly on the ADD if they let one of their ally's knights go missing. They could not risk sending a full force yet though and assigned Alexandra to scout out the facility and immediately report back if anything was found.

Diva and Alexandra got along well. The agent cursed herself for not being there for the alien woman and sought to remedy this crisis if it was the last thing she did.

The ADD scout vessel arrived at Honlin IV. The red haired agent grabbed a blaster rifle and other supplies as the port pressurized. The automated systems were still online but, there was no signs of life anywhere. She checked for any logs or reports but found nothing of note.

The facility was further away from the base and would require moving across the surface of the moon. Alexandra pulled on a suit to survive the journey over this cold airless rock. The agent traveled quickly but with caution to avoid causing any harm to her suit. Once the facility came into view, the ADD surveyed the area before closing in on one of the airlocks which was already hacked. It was possible that Diva came in this way.

Assuming the hack was still good, Alexandra would open the airlock and enter, waiting patiently for it to seal and pressurized before removing her bulky space suit.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:02 am

No surveillance or security was obvious from the exterior of the base. Such measures were often well hidden in installations like these, but even so, the base looked totally inactive. Even the airlock had been left open. When Alexandra hacked into it, however, the outer door closed, and pressurization began. After a few moments, the inner doors would slide open, and Alexandra could proceed into the base.

The interior was still well lit, with no signs of struggle or invasion from the outer halls. High tech readouts and displays dotted the walls, and typical furnishings adorned the early rooms, most of which appeared recreational for the staff. There were no signs of life, however - no movement, no voices, no footsteps. No one rushed to stop her entrance or investigate her presence. Judging by the first few halls, the base may have really been abandoned. But the schematics would show that there were many more rooms to check, deeper in.

At the center of the base, 263 held its captives, playing with them endlessly. It had captured the female operatives of the base camp after it had learned of them from Diva's memories. Now, they had joined the other women in being constantly raped along the inner halls and rooms of the base. In the middle of it all, 263 held Diva. It had been fucking the knight senseless for days upon days now, with no rest, letting her mind break and relent to its endless ravaging. It had been content to amuse itself with her and the others for a time.

But it noticed Alexandra's entrance, feeling her presence drawing closer as the agent moved into the base. If the monster had a mouth, it might have smiled. Even from afar, it could see what the new arrival was after. And so it turned its attention to Diva, finally withdrawing its tentacles from the knight's holes, leaving her coated in cum and fucked to the point of insanity.

"Your. Friend. Is. Here. To. See. You," it said to her, releasing her from its grasp and dumping her onto the floor. "Why. Don't. You. Go. And. Greet. Her?"

Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:07 am

Days.... days the knight was savagly fucked without rest, her mission a failure afther she was captured by the beast she her self could not slay... she steped inside the metal box to save lives, not fall into the center of a flailing tentacle orgy she was quickly made the cumm drenched center piece and communal fuck puppet. At this point Diva hardly struggled agiest the beast that filled her body to the breaking point numerous times, besides the orgasmic twitches and muscle spasams that were caused her body as the Raktar forced her down a never ending road of mind breaking orgasms.

It was possible Divas had came over one million times, it was impossible to keep track as her stamina and mind gave out long ago. The only remaining expression was moans, and screams of pleasure afther being raped so long.... yet even then the beast sensed a faint glint of faith left inside of the knight despite the loss of her mind... a flame its tentacles could never reach.

Yet Divas silent prayers were awnsered as a miricle happened, the tendrils onedy withdrew, afther days of switching anf fucking they withdrew, her body still as tight as the day the beast took her. Yet as the tendrils withdrew the monsterous loads of cumm suddenly came rushing out of her abused holes like a busted watermane, Diva exhaustedly cumming with a painful chain orgasm as her body twitched in the vines of webbing tendrils befor she was uncaringly dumped to the floor with a sounding splash as Diva laid in a pool of combined sexual release completly spent as she heavily panted... to tired to think much less move... yet it heard the words echo between her ears faintly as her mind struggled to pull its self together.

"M-must... w-warn... uhm.... r-run.." Faint words left Divas lips as she struggled to roll onto her belly and weakly claw at the floor as she struggled to dragg her self down the hall.... she had to warn her friend... even if it killed her.

Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:36 pm

The ADD agent did not know what she was getting into. There was no information about what attacked this place or if they were still even in the facility. It could have been pirates and slavers which means that everyone had been abducted. In either case, Alexandra needed to find any clues that would point her in the direction of Diva and the rest of the missing people.

Dressed in her skin tight nanosuit, Alexandra kept her blaster rifle at the ready as she scouted the halls and began to check the rooms. She searched for any consoles to hack into. Any sort of log or journal would help give an idea what happened here.

"Diva? Where did you go?" the red head asked herself.

Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:02 pm

263 watched Diva crawl away. The girl's will hadn't broken so completely after all, but no matter. It would deal with this new arrival as it dealt with all intruders in its base. It merely found it more fun to let Diva greet her first, and follow up second. Patiently, it turned its attention back to the still-mobile agent.

Most of the systems in the base seemed to have gone out when whatever happened here had happened. There were computer console to hack into, but they were either without power, or didn't have the network access to security records. None of them gave Alexandra any information. But before long, she would start to hear sounds echoing down the empty halls. It sounded like voices at first - faint and far away, probably women. As she grew closer, the voices would grow louder, and start to mix with other sounds - the sounds of wet flesh sliding against flesh.

Finally, at the end of one hall, Alexandra would find a large room. And here, she'd find the members of the base camp. They were pinned to the walls by tentacles, their uniforms and suits in tatters. Thick, pale-brown tentacles filled their holes, raping them ceaselessly. By the look of it, they could have been there for days. Some had collapsed or broken, others still tried to struggle or whimper in disgust, but all of them were completely captured by Raktar tentacles.

Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:26 am

"M-must...uhm... warn..." Diva mummbled, her voice cracking from her mouth being filled and used for so long as she exhaustedly dragged her filthy slime covered body down the tendril flesh covered hall. The beast watching her as the broken knight stuggle escape, her shattered mind not even considering the idea that she was merely bait as the only thought in Divas mind was to warn the agent who just arrived to save her... little did she know that she knew the agent personally.

It would look pleasing for the beast to watch the once proud and strong knight become reduced to nothing more then cumm stained whore who stuggling in vain clinging to a thread of hope she would survive and safe her allies from this demon, yet even she had her limits as Diva dragged her self no more the a few meters down the hall did she finilly pass out due to extreme exhaustion right their in a pool of cumm and jucies of countless others.... Diva finilly aloud to rest not far from where Alexandra had discovered the women from the base camp.

Alexandra would find each of her fellow agents strung up to the wall, coated in a thick coat of monsterous cumm and slime as they were each fucked by tendrils boared deeply into their ass and pussies whie some even were still forced to accept thick tendrils down their tight throuts. Each on having broken days ago, accepting their fate as some even begged for more in the sexual hell that was this station now....

Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:32 am

With nothing to gather from the computer consoles, the agent moved down the hall. The sound of muffled groans caused the Russian woman to charge her rifle. She looked inside the last room to find a much larger area, filled with what remained of the research team.

The creatures looked familiar but it did not matter either way. Alexandra took aim and opened fire. She unleashed hot blaster energy, burning and shredding away tentacles and allowing the agents to fall to the floor before finishing off the creatures. She did not stop firing until every alien was nothing but a smoldering husk, filling the room with the heavy scent of burnt flesh that nearly overtook the already heavy stench of sex.

Alexandra looked around and up at the ceiling to ensure the room was clear. She looked back down the hall before letting the door shut behind her. She ran over to the fallen agents to check their vitals. "Hey! Can you hear me?" she shook the agent to try and rouse her, "Tell me what happened here. Why are these monsters here?"

Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:07 am

The creatures let out inhuman squeals as they withered under the woman's blaster fire, burning and collapsing, releasing their prey. The women dropped to the floor, exhausted and thoroughly ravaged. One by one, the creatures either died, or retreated farther into the building, leaving their victims behind. But, even when they were all gone, the women on the floor continued to moan in lust and sexual agony, as if they were still being raped.

"W-we...ah! We were attacked," the woman Alexandra asked managed to say, between gasps and moans. "N-never seen... Raktar... like this. Ah! Grabbed us all... raped us... uuuh... C-can still... feel it. Aaah!" She spasmed as an orgasm took her, her sex squirting a mix of alien cum and her own.

Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:24 pm

Even as Alexandra saved the women strung up like fuck toys were cut dwn with molten blastr fire they were still ravaged by some strange mysterious means. Alexandra woud notice their sexually over stimulated bodys drop to the floor and splash into pools of cumm only to writhe and spasm in sexual agony as they still were still being pleasured and raped into insanity as many came were their laid as their vitals raced at the speed of their thumping hearts.

It was a miricle the women even lasted this long as the base camp crew were all fucked for days straight. The fact she was still able to think let alone make out words of speech was astonishing as she struggled to warn Alexandra of the dangers ahead deeper in the station befor she fell to another orgasm and exhausted women scattered around the room who broke days ago came together and began to weakly have sex with each other, their bodies lost in the void of sexual need and insanity as it became their own thought as Alexandra would feel a agent at her feet paw weakly at her legs and struggle to bat at her tight suit covered groin.

Meanwhile Diva had finilly passed out in the hallway leading deeper into the complex. Filthy, cold, and naked, Diva laid on the fleshy tendril covered floor and stirred in her never ending after glow of a orgasm that rippled through her body after the sensation of more rape clouded her senses, joining with the others who shared their pleasure with the beasts growing harem.

Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:52 am

The ADD agent already knew these were Raktar upon seeing them. She remembered vividly what these horrible creatures did to her and the science team she was previously part of. With psychic abilities and sheer numbers, the monsters were extremely dangerous.

Alexandra's suit injected drugs into her system to help reinforce her thoughts and mask her mental presence. With each capture and failure, the science agent had to rebuild her suit stronger and better than before. This will hopefully keep the alien monsters out of her head as she focused on clearing this place out.

The agent pushed away the broken woman. This room was secure so leaving the moaning harem here was best until she found a way to extract them from the facility. She was uncertain if there were any ships or vehicles here. She needed some sort of transport if the women were to survive out in the vacuum of space.

Before leaving the room, Alexandra pulled some medical supplies out and sedated the helpless agents. This would help ease their suffering and hopefully limit any further mental assaults on their broken psyches. With rifle at the ready, she entered the next corridor and saw Diva much deeper in the facility.

"Diva!" Alexandra called out, her eyes searching for any more Raktar. She would clear the hallway, blasting away fleshy tendrils as she moved slowly towards the fallen knight. "Diva! Can you hear me?!" The agent was thankfully calm due to the drugs in her system else she would have done something rash upon seeing her friend in such a horrible state. Once the corridor was clear, she would run to Diva and try to shake her awake.

Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:04 pm

263 watched the agent from the shadows, its eyes tracking her movements, and its telepathy tracking her mind. She was deep in its lair now, and it was in no rush to claim her. Better to toy with her, enjoy the moments before her capture. Unfortunately, that confidence proved somewhat self-defeating as the woman's mind suddenly changed. Her thoughts grew fuzzy and dim, and then disappeared completely. 263 cursed silently to itself as it realized she was hiding her mind from it. The woman moved between the others, sedating them, and one by one it lost connection with them as well.

Finally, she moved on, clearing the hallways of its tentacles as she did. The tendrils squealed, withered, and died, putting on a show for Alexandra as she moved ahead. As soon as she'd left the agents behind, new tentacles moved into the room to secure them and cut off her escape. Even if they were unconscious, 263 would take pleasure in their bodies until they awoke. In the meantime, the monster intended to make Alexandra pay for the pain her shots were causing it. It only had to get to her without getting blasted by her impressively powerful tech.

Eyes watched from above as Alexandra finally found Diva, but even the reunion with her friend didn't keep the agent from doing her job and clearing the halls. When she finally went to the fallen knight, its tentacles had been shredded, and new attacks would no doubt only draw the same resistance. To make matters worse, her mind was still blocked off, keeping 263 from weakening her mentally, and the suit that encased her looked difficult to penetrate. Fortunately, 263 had one card still in play in the room.

"Wake. Up," it spoke into Diva's mind. "Your. Friend. Is. Here. ... She's. Come. To. Save. You. ... Show. Her. Your. Appreciation," it goaded her.

Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next