View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 A Better Breed (for Diva) 

Post Re: A Better Breed (for Diva)
Alexiandra found the knight, she finially found Diva not far from the agents she thought she rescued, finding her laying passed out on the filthy floor in a rather horrible and unpleasent state that Alexandra knew only to well with her own encounter with a Raktar. It looked as if Diva had been through the ride of her life, her body was still smoldering hot from constant sexual abuse as Diva was so exhausted she didnt even stir as Alexandra shouted her name nor did she wake when the agent approched and gently shook her in a attempt to wake her up from her sexual nightmare.

"Uhm?.." Diva weakly groaned as Alexandra would see the knights glossy violet eyes open slowly, so weak and defenseless as Diva weakly rolled to her side. Alexandra seeimg first hand the knights sxualy abused body covered it a mix of sweat, cum, saliva, womenly jucies, and what bits of her suit still clung in strands onto her sore body as Diva slowly woke up... however Alexandra wasnt the one to open the knights eyes as Diva slowly focused her vision in on her dear friend befor tears began to well up in the knights eyes, she was so happy to see her.

"A-alexandra?... Y-your... here?" Diva said softly between warm gasps of breath, her heart pounding in need as she weakly moved to sit up onto her hands knees, only patheticly slip and fall, needing Alexandras help to lean on, forcing Alexandra to take a knee by the knight as the pair was together now on the floor, now face to face as Diva gently leaned into the agents sturdy chest for balance as hot breath rolled agiest Alexandras cheek. " A-alexandra... Ah!... run.. I-i cant c-control...uhmm..it.." Diva tried to warn her befor the overwhelming arousal she felt from the psyhic linked sex beast forced her to press her cheery bloosm pink lips agiest Alexandras own sharing a deeply passionate kiss with the agent right then and there.

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:04 am

"Easy..." Alexandra held Diva steady as the alien woman tried to sit up, "I'm here..."

The embrace was brief only to have Diva suddenly cry out a warning. Even the knight was helpless against the monster's psychic power. The Dyear forced her lips against Alexandra's. "Mmph..." The Russian woman allowed the kiss to deepen as she kissed her partner back. The alien woman tried to be forceful but lacked the strength to do much but press up against the ADD agent and kiss.

Diva's breasts pressed up against Alexandra's mountainous globes. The heated embrace only lasted for a few moments before the alien woman felt a sharp prick against her bare skin. The Russian injected her friend with the mind protecting drug that would allow her some much needed peace. "Shh... It is alright," Alexandra reassured the knight, "Give it a few seconds, your mind will clear up. Listen to me, I need to know who else is still here and if there are any ways to transport everyone back to the port."

Diva was the only person Alexandra could rely on. But, the alien woman was in no shape to do much. Still, she had to try and ask. Maybe the knight knew something. If not, it would be up to Alexandra alone to fend off this infestation and get everyone out of here alive.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:30 am

263 watched as the defeated knight embraced and kissed her rescuer, following its instructions with only a brief hint of defiance, and then a rush of broken lust. The other woman returned the kiss, seeming to lower her guard for a moment. However, she quickly retrieved another syringe full of the chemicals that had blocked her mind from 263. The Raktar knew there wasn't much time.

"Fuck. Her," it spoke into Diva's mind before the chemical could block her away. "Strip. Away. Her. Suit. And. Ravish. Her." Then Diva's mind was gone, too. There was no way to tell if the suggestion had reached her, or if it would take hold once the medicine did its job. Only time would tell. In the meantime, 263 had few options left, but it wasn't about to let this woman do as she pleased.

The tentacles shot towards Alexandra from behind as soon as she injected Diva with the medicine. They snaked through the air, relatively quiet, but doing nothing to hide their presence. She'd spot them coming, if her guard was up.

Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:46 am

It was brief but the passion was there, Diva wanted Alexandra right then right now as she pressed into the warm agent glorious body. The beast watching, the first to see them bust to bust as tears of joy flowed down the knights cheeks as their kiss only grew deeper in the momment. Alexandra would feel Divas hands wander, gliding up her sides as she reached for the agents heavy globs and groped both egarly as Diva heard the mental command to strip her friend, to tear away that suit, Diva wanted that more then anything right now, Alexandra could tell yet the agent knew it wasnt right as she did the right thing and dosed the knight too with the mind shielding drug.

"Auh!Ah..." Diva suddenly shouted as she broke the kiss and shuttered uncontolably in Alexandras arms as she limply fell agiest her. The drug was so fast acting that Divas hardly had time to mentally ready her self for the sudden psyhic backlash that shook her to her very core. The pain was real and it shook her mind to its foundation as Diva pressed her face deeply agiest Alexandras breast as she hugged the agent dearly, she was the only thing Diva had in the univirse right now.

"Uhm...i-it hurst... i-it hurts... auh.... I-i.. dont... know, I-i cant think... ahh...straight... I-i never... ships...monster.. Ahuh! m-my head.." Diva replied, her voice muffled as she pressed her face agiest Alexandras breasts for much needed comfort. Her mind was a mess now as she coudnt even think straight with out the vissage of tendrils fucking or teasing her self or others around her, the sensation of feeling others being pleasure, it was deep link and Diva was torn from it leaving her scattard, confused and less then helpful.

"I..Auh... C-ant... escape... I-i love you!" Diva said softly agiest Alexandras breast befor the agent would feel the strange sensation as suddenly Divas teeth pinched the agents covered nipple.

Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:32 pm

"Nngh!" There was brief pain as Diva bit down on the agent's tit. The suit hardened, pushing the harmful attack away, leaving the alien woman gnawing on a teat that was harder than kevlar now. "I know... Just relax... Your mind will clear in time. I'm sorry I could not reach you sooner."

Alexandra stroked her partner's short hair. The alien monster got what he wanted, a brief distraction. Tentacles lashed out, wrapping around Alexandra's arms and throat while another swatted the woman's rifle away. "Urk!" The agent choked, struggling to breathe as she tried to pull against the tendrils holding her in place. Her mouth opened to speak but no words would come out. She wanted to warn her friend, tell her to run away.

The Russian woman tried to rise to her feet, pushing her legs off the floor. She yanked at her bonds as she tried to push Diva away. Alexandra's heart pounded inside her ears as darkness bordered the edges of her vision.

Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:55 pm

Diva's interference had made the hard part all too easy. Tentacles wrapped around the agents arms and neck, immobilizing her in an instant. Alexandra struggled, but even her suit wouldn't be able to overcome the unyielding strength of 263's tentacles. It sharply pulled her backwards, leaving Diva on the floor where she lay as it pushed Alexandra onto her back, her arms held open and pinned to the ground. More tentacles wrapped around her ankles, completely immobilizing her as the creature spread her tantalizing body out on the ground. As the woman's mouth hung open, another tentacle lanced forward between her lips, stuffing her mouth completely. It pressed deeper and deeper, until her throat began to bulge with its mass.

Now the only impediment was her suit. Although another host of 263 had once overcome it, this one had never encountered anything like the advanced armor the woman wore. Its eyes watched from above as its tentacles tried to decipher the mystery of the suit's clasps and locks. Even as it did so, its tentacles groped her, delighting in the curves and contours of her voluptuous body, even with the hardening suit in the way. Its coils molested her mountainous breasts and curled around her thighs, cupping her crotch. Even if the suit would protect Alexandra from feeling the creature's touch too firmly, its actions would provide a perfect demonstration of the woman's physical charms for Diva.

Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:52 pm

Diva teeth pienced down on the hard nub befor it harden in defense agiest the sexual assult, yet in response Alexandra would find that Diva instead began suck on her nipple like a tasty treat, her tounge lashing agiest it gently as Diva pressed her lips to her favorite part of the agents body. Diva groped the other heavy glob in desperation for more love that she yarned for. However in Diva desprite momment of need she was suddenly jerked back as Alexandra was torn away from her. Diva fell forward as she let out a shout of panic And sexual frustration as she reaced out for the agent.

" A-alexandra... d-dont go! Come back!" Diva cried, hurt by the sudden theft of her dear partner as she reached out to the agent and watched her get taken away before roughly being assulted by numerous tendrils that wasted no time in molesting Alexandra right befor Divas eyes.

Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:24 am

"Urk! Mph! Mph!" Muffled grunts and groans were all the agent could do as she was pulled away from Diva. The tendril choking her loosened only to fill her throat with another tentacle. Alexandra's throat swelled as the vile appendage was forced deep inside the writhing woman. The agent's arms and legs were pulled outwards, keeping her tightly bound while more tentacles swarmed over her suit covered body.

The monster could not figure out the suit though it continued to squeeze and grope those huge breasts. It could feel not latches or seals to manipulate. It was as if the suit was just a second skin for the human woman.

Diva could see Alexandra struggle. The human woman tugged at her bonds but the tendrils held her with no issues. Each thrust into the woman's throat caused her eyes to widen briefly. The alien woman could see her partner's struggles grow weaker by the second. The tentacle in Alexandra's throat blocked all air. The agent's brain screamed for oxygen as darkness continued to close in around her vision. The Russian woman gave a final surge of strength only to fade completely in the grasp of those writhing tendrils. With a weak gurgle and groan, her body relaxed as her limbs relaxed in their bonds. Her eyes were dull as consciousness began to fade from the agent. Choking and separated from her rifle, the agent seemed to have no way to free herself as Diva continued to watch.

Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:55 pm

The tentacles held Alexandra tightly as she choked and struggled. The creature was acutely aware that the woman was choking, but also that she'd pass out before dying from it - even if its estimation of either event was muddled by its lack of mental connection to her. Regardless, it continued, bringing her closer and closer to the edge. All the while, it fondled her body, partially to please its own perverse desires, but mostly as a show for Diva's sake.

Finally, the woman's struggles ceased. Her eyes went dull, and her heart rate began to slow as her limbs went limp in its grasp. It held her there for another moment - a protected but ultimately helpless doll in its clutches - before the tentacles began to withdraw. They uncoiled from around her arms and neck, while the ones binding her legs and waist carried her back towards Diva. Gently, they lay her before the broken knight, as if making an offering, and withdrew. Only the tentacle in Alexandra's throat remained now. Her body was open to Diva, if she would choose to seize it.

Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:46 am

Diva watched in awe as Alexandra was molested befor her very eyes, the sight made the knights cheeks flush red as tendrils swarmed over her partners warm body, groping and sqeezing what it could befor finilly Alexandra fell limp in its grasp. Diva all the while reaching out to the agent who was so far away, even moaning at the sight of her dear friends heart throbbing struggles to escape.

Divas preyers were awnsered as Alexandra hardly concious body was finally pulled over and dumped befor her. Divas heavily panted and her eyes glared to her friends lovly form longingly, taking in her wonderful form head to toe befor Diva crawled up slowly onto the agent, strddling Alexeandras smooth flat belly and smiled. " Y-you came back..." Diva said wiping away some tears befor she gently cupped a breast while Diva reached back and gently stroked her covered sex nice and slow.

Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:05 am

Alexandra's body trembled as she struggled to breathe. The tendril would pull out only enough to allow her a shallow breath before stuff back down her throat. It was agonizing. Her lungs were burning as she lingered at the edge of consciousness. The woman's body shuddered as her limbs began to squirm when she took a life giving breath only to gag as her throat visibly showed the tendril going back down. Tears continued to trickle down her cheeks as Diva admired her prize.

The serum continued to block both Alexandra and Diva's thoughts from the monster. The human agent was of little consequence now. No more mental commands would feed into Diva's vulnerable mind as her thoughts would continue to clear of the Raktar's influence. The agent's dull eyes could not make anything out in her blurry vision. Everything sounded muffled and all she could hear was her heart pounding in her ears. This was horrible. The agent wanted to scream but could not. All she could do was shudder as another weak breath was allowed into her body before being stuffed with this vile appendage once more.

Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:26 pm

263 watched Diva carefully as the knight slowly slid over her partner's body, admiring and caressing it, slowly gaining momentum. Had all things been simple, the woman would have certainly followed its instructions and stripped Alexandra of her annoying suit. Unfortunately, 263 had lost its connection to Diva, and had no way to influence her further. It feared its present influence would soon wane, and the agent's body would remain beyond its reach.

However, 263 was not out of resources yet. After a moment, moans and gasps began to fill the room, as tentacles carried several other women towards the pair. Of the slaves and scientists it had captured, these were the most far gone - reduced to sex-crazed bundles of lust and orgasms. Even now 263 fucked them, and they cried out gratefully. It put them down around Diva and Alexandra. Gradually, their attention turned towards Diva.

"Take off her suit," one of the women said, under 263's influence.

"Let us see her," spoke another. "Let her join us in this bliss."

Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:13 am

Diva straddled Alexandra slowly, so happy to have her friend return as the knight couldn't contain how joyful she was as tear streamed down her soft flushed cheeks. "....Alexandra... Y-you came for me...." Diva said softly as she leaned down over her dear friend. Their breasts pressing together as Diva watched the tendril in her friends throat still rocked in and out slowly. Divas lips gently fell over the agents neck, kissing the curve of Alexandra neck and chin line be for licking Alexandra's soft skin with her silky smooth tongue. All the while Divas hands wondered her friends tight suit covered body as one of Divas hands fell on Alexandras large heavy breast, groping the soft orb while Divas other hand skimmed lower and lower accost Alexandra's toned flat belly befor Divas finger tips founds the first hint of the agents covered sex as the knight gently rubbed the women's covered clit slowly, the tips of her fingers sawing at the crease created where her suit slightly sank in.

Diva was to occupied to noticed she had company as more girls from her former squad were slowly pulled over, plucked from the walls like fruit ripe enough to join the fun. Diva only lifted her head from her friends neck once she heard the first one approach. "huh?" Diva sounded as she looked up in confusion. Her horny dazed state focusing on the new females to join them,....be for the beast would sense the danger, but it was too late the knight woke up.

Divas eyes opened widely as her eyes met the women released from their bondage. She recognized them, wore to protect them..... she failed and they were captured and now here in this hell. The hazy memory came flooding back as Diva looked around her, seeing the faces of the agents she damned here. "auh... No.... Dont..... R-run from here..... y-your free.... Ah.... Run...." Diva weakly said as she slowly sat up, planting on hand on Alexandra's chest for support as her muscles aching just from the simple movement of sitting up. Diva wasn't strong enough to fight them in her current state alone, but she was on top of some one who could, she quickly realized, however the tendril in her mouth, Diva knew what she needed to do, it needed to be pulled out.... NOW.

"A-alexandra.... hang on.... I-ill save you.... Ill save you.... " Diva weakly cried, struggling to move in her exhausted state as she reached out slowly and gripped the tendril htat was still pumping into her friends mouth as the Knight put the last bit of her strength into what needed to do as Diva tightly ripped the tendril with both hands. "Aughh!" Diva cried with a roar of strength as she wrenched the slimy long appendage from her friends mouth and even struggled to hold onto it if it attempted to get away.... Hopfully this would give Alexandra the time she needed.

Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:46 pm

Alexandra shuddered weakly. Her body felt heavy, distant as the monster kept her barely conscious and alive while her friend molested her. Soon, the tendril would pull out just enough to allow her another shallow breath, prolonging her endless agony even longer.

But, she felt the tendril inside her throat struggle. It writhed inside her as it was pulled out inch by inch until finally Diva pulled the vile appendage out completely. Oxygen rushed into the agent's lungs as she coughed and wheezed. The knight was exhausted and weakened while her partner was not faring much better at this point. Alexandra's blurry vision began to clear. Her head throbbed from being starved of oxygen for so long. Slowly, the ADD agent rolled onto her side and saw her rifle a short distance away.

As Diva struggled with the tentacle, Alexandra crawled on her hands and knees towards her weapon. The agent groaned weakly, still dazed and weakened from the choking. Feeling hands on her, she kicked away the enthralled women before slumping over the rifle. She rolled onto her back and took aim at the Raktar's main body. She pulled the trigger again and again, not stopping until she could not see anything left of the vile monster. Only then would Alexandra finally fall back onto her back, panting weakly as she tried to recover from the whole ordeal.

Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:32 pm

The tentacle in Diva's grip squirmed and writhed, seeming almost to scream as the knight's monstrous strength ripped its stem clean off the base. The remaining chunk oozed as it quickly withdrew back into the shadows. The pain enraged 263, almost as much as the defiance. It had been so close, but now the girl was going to ruin everything. Tentacles swarmed towards the two, but in its complacency, it had left Alexandra unbound, and near her weapon. The agent began firing, bolts searing through tentacles and culling the horde that advanced. As the tentacles began to fall, the agent's aim shifted towards the central body that clung to the ceiling nearby. The shots tore the creature to shreds, sending its green blood spraying across the walls. It squealed out loud as it withered and writhed. Finally, it sloughed to the floor, and fell silent.

The agents' teamwork had bought them several moments of peace, but it quickly became clear that they weren't safe. The women around them were free of the tentacles, yet they continued to moan in perpetual sexual bliss. Several clung to Diva and crawled towards Alexandra, while others were more occupied with each other. Those that were too exhausted to move simply lay, masturbating. Before long, another sound joined their chorus of moans and cries of pleasure - the sounds of more tentacles slithering rapidly towards the room.

Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next