View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Hard Nights on Genexa Station(For Diva) 

Post Re: Hard Nights on Genexa Station(For Diva)
Hell yeah this was confusing! Diva was being pushed into a territory she has never been in be for. She was a fighter, not an under cover operative. This was a bit out side her element, however it would be worse if she was the master and Amanda the slave. Diva couldn't imagine treating a ally awful even if she didn't mean it, it was better this was for sure but still, the thought of being topless and in front of numerous men and women of a slave trade! Her entire life she was taught that her body was something to conceal, hide and be a shamed of, however in front of other women was fine but confusing and some agents considered her armor revealing? Yet this.... this was new and it was embarrassing.

Diva handed the bra back and even timidly played the part of the slave just with a mere sentence and she saw a slight reaction in her partner that rose a flag. However Diva took had the wrong idea and thought she had said something wrong and embarrassed her friend there. "Oh... Uhm sorry I didn't mean to alarm you.... that is what you want to be called yes?...uhm...or should I call you ma'dam? or simply.... m-master?" Diva tested, asking what Amanda liked most, however once her partner spoke up about how much time they had Diva nodded and frowned nervously, her cheeks blushing red as she looked away from her partner, noticing the stern tone in her voice. "Y-yes.... my mistress...." Diva said in a nervous tone. Get changed? that was a funny way to put it, Amanda should have said get undressed since Diva losing more then she was wearing now as she turned her back to her partner. Slowly Diva lifted her top as her two gorgeous round breasts bounced loose from the combines of her top be for Diva rose the garment above her head and dropped it to her side be for looking back to Amanda and blushed brighter. "S-sorry if this is awkward...."

Bending over Diva slide what Amanda would consider her panties down her long lovely legs before discarding them in the same place on the floor as her top. Standing naked, her back turned to Amanda be for Diva stepped into the silky panties Amanda was lending her and slowly slide those up her legs and pulled them up around her hips. Blushing as she felt the panties tightly hug the curve of he rear as Diva took a deep breath and turned around. "S-so what do you think m-my mistress?" Diva asked timidly, her arms crossed over her chest, hide her breasts from Amandas sight as she displayed what Amanda would being seeing her more or less in for the remainder of their stay on this planet.

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:14 am

This was beyond awkward, almost surreal. Just watching the young buxom alien undress, made the Irish woman’s loins hot. She could feel herself getting wet with arousal the worse part was it was just being called madam. Amanda looked away briefly blushing as she imagined her mouth suckling Divas pink teats. She could taste the alien flesh as her tongue rolled about her areola before rolling over a pink harden stub, and then, teeth bitten down sharply. Amanda could she the sharp breath the Dyear would take in response to such harsh actions being taken upon her sensitive body. As the redheads own hands roamed over that succulent form

Amanda was taken out of her sexual fantasy only briefly as the English like accent drew her attention. Her eyes saw the smooth bore back of Diva’s. The hard line downs her back forming a dimple at the apex of butt cheeks; the agent was used to buxom large breasted, all around bodacious aliens. Yet here there was this lovely girl with soft skin not too curvy but defiantly shapely; she could dare to say that the Knight was very femmine indeed. She watched those lace panties slid up between those slender legs. Finally only to hug her amble rare.

"S-so what do you think m-my mistress?" The Question surprised Amanda, having been drawn into her own sexual lust for the innocent girl. “ Whose more in dangered here me our her.’ She wondered briefly before finding the poise to speak.

“Exquisite… Simply exquisite my pet.” Was the only words the Irish woman could say. It was indeed true and Diva would be able to catch the absolute praise coming from her partner. “Though you won’t be able to play shy by hiding you’re breast.”

Amanda came closer, almost intimidatingly; though that was not her intent, her brown eyes looking into those light violet ones. She gently place her hands on Divas arms.” You can so me you’re self or …” Her hands tightening around Diva’s arms slightly.” Or I can see for myself.”

Wed May 31, 2017 7:04 am

Embarrassed Diva turned to face her new friend with a worried blush on her cheeks, her eyes dipping to the floor be for she made eye contact with her partner and said that words that nearly made the agent melt after Amanda came rushing back from her fantasy and to reality. Diva asked her question and blushed, her arms only crossing righter over her chest as she shuttered where she was standing, nervously swaying her hips as she let out a whimpering whine, feeling Amanda starring at her as Diva wanted to throw her top back one more then anything at this momment, yet she managed to swollow her shyness and endure for the moment, however Amanda replied to the knights role as slave... calling her "pet" and Divas heart suddenly sank.

Divas eyes lite up in alarm as her cute face turn cherry red as she was called her pet, the knight suddenly speechless as she stammered out incomplete words and gasps, she was to embarrassed to get a word out as Diva simply gasped and breathed tightly holding her self as she struggled to accept the role as Amanda's fake sex slave.... yet that was be for Amanda stated the role and approached with a praise and rather intimidating approach, forcing Divas eyes to lite up as looked up only to find her self face to face with her "mistress" as Divas heart began to pound in her own chest. "B-but...but... but!" Diva stammered shyly as Amanda took one of Divas wrists and even gave the shy knight her choices.... either reveal her self.... or Amanda could do it for her.... Diva just froze, shocked, shy, ashamed, embarrassed, so many emotions in her mind as she simply glared into her fake mistresses eyes befor she timidly looked away in what was only perfect for the role as her slave. Amanda would need to take matters into her own hands and force her "slave" to do as she was told..... yet that was dependent on how into the role Amanda found her self.

Wed May 31, 2017 6:56 pm

Amanda felt she was being a little too harsh on the girl after all this wasn’t for real. Then again the pair had to pull off the Slave master routine from instinct rather; and neither truly knew one another. The Irish woman lax her grip to be more gentle; after all the holy knight was entrusting her safety to Amanda Being to harsh too quickly wouldn’t work, this needed to be natural. She looked the young knight in to her eyes kindheartedly. “I have to be a little harsh Diva. But if ye feel worried only look in my eye’s and know I won’t hurt you.”

“Now will you show me or will eye unwrap you slowly like a birthday present.” Amanda stated with a sultry tone. She could practically feel the other woman’s heart beat, or was it her own? She couldn’t tell How Diva looked away those flushed cheeks, of embracement and shame; the soft sensation of Divas skin gave Amanda her answer. She leaned in and whispered.” Then so be it.”

With another word she began pulling Diva’s arms apart slowly revealing the woman’s breast till they where fully revealed. Amanda couldn’t help salivate, her nipples just as she had imagined them to be. Perky pink teats seemed semi erect most likely from cool morning air, but Amada wonder if the Holy knight was just somewhat aroused subconsciously. “See now” Amanda sated cheerfully, as she came closer With Diva; their legs rubbing next to each other.” Its not that bad to let Mistress see you.”

She slid her own hands down till she could entwine her fingers with Divas.” Look at me darling.” She cooed softly but demandingly, as if she was a mother talking to a child. Once Diva was looking at her again. She gave beautiful smile to put the woman at ease.” I’m going to take good care of you so don’t fret.”

Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:58 am

Amanda could tell that the knight was shy about simply exposing her body to her friend and partner, yet Diva also knew that they needed to fall into the slave master roles so the enemies they would face on this mission would view them as their own. It was hard to take in yet Diva soon relaxed as Amanda showed her such kind affection, feeling the agents grip on her arm relax, not forcing Diva to uncover her self as the knight simply nodded. "I-i understand, you wouldn't hurt me..." Diva replied, her cheeks a faintly red with a cherry glow before she timidly looked away from her friend and took a deep nervous breath as she heard Amandas tone of voice, even blushing a deeper shade of red as she felt the hot breath roll off her cheek as Amanda leaned in and was forced to take matters into her own hands.

Diva trembled as Amanda gently pulled open her arms, prying them gently apart as the commanding undercover agent finally captured the sight of the Knights modest round breasts, topped with cheery blossomed pink nipples perfectly sculpted for the knights heavenly body. Amandas wonder happen to be true as the holy knight was in fact semi-aroused, yet it was blended with the embarrassment and minor excitement of being seen so bare by a friendly face she trusted. Amanda seeing the knight was so nervous she could hardly move as she stud their, her arms out to her side as Diva only seemed to wake from her shock once she felt her partners leg gently rub next to her own, finding Amanda was much closer then she originally thought she was.

"ah" Diva gasped shyly, closing her eyes as if making a feeble attempt to hide her self or forget she was being seen in such away, so naive and charming was the rather silly act Diva displayed only to suddenly again open her eyes as she felt her hand get taken by Amanda's gently, their fingers entwining as Amanda only seemed to come closer forcing Divas cheeks only get get that much brighter, yet it was truly Amanda's words that put the knight as ease as her shy trembling ceased. "Y-yes.... mistress.... I trust you..." Diva said timidly, falling into her role quiet nicely as she shyly gazed into her "mistresses" eyes. A look that would tell Amanda that she was ready for whatever it was she had to do to complete this mission.

Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:18 pm

Amanda gave a sigh of soft relief hearing that the young girl trusted her. Amanda gave a nod, this was going to be more difficult than she anticipated. A slave, particularly a sex slave wasn't supposed to be shy. She should be comfortable with it, s till Amanda couldn't help but show kind affection. Though her eyes glossed over those pink nipples. She could see her mouth gently suckling and biting them. She wondered briefly what it would be like to roll around with the knight, but time was wasting. They would were going to have to hope that their bluff was going to pay off. Still Diva's faint but somewhat visible blush was getting to her loins. She really wanted to she how red her face could get from sexual excitement. Then again this shy nature was adorable, and even sweet. Perhaps it could e played that her slave. (Diva) was trained to be shy and sweet but also to be a total shameless slut, who constantly hungered for sexual attention especially from her mistress. That made the red head smile a little.

She shook her head, why was she so horny over her partner. Had it been that long she had any or was this alien girl that attractive to her. "Good trusting me is an absolute, every order I give regardless of how embarrassing or sexual you will perform." Amanda stated more a imparting facts rather than orders." Of-course, we really shouldn't have to do such things." Amanda gave a wink as let go of the aliens arms, it was time for her to get dressed for the occasion.Since she was acting as a slave trader, she would have to wearing something domineering as well as business oriented.

Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:41 pm

Diva didn't pull away or retreat from Amanda as she exposed her self to her partner, however Diva did notice that she was having her stand this way for a long time, however she didn't think much of it other then the fact it was embarrassing, Amanda must just be trying to teach her to be more confident about her body. It helped Diva guessed yet the moment her arms were released Diva covered her chest. Feeling her own heart beat running a mile a minute as the shy knight trembled and took a deep breath. "I-I under stand Miss Am.... I-i mean mistress... I-ill fallow any orders you give me..... no matter how lewd or....-gulp- shameful..... you have my word as a knight...." Diva agreed to the terms with a tremble."L-let us hope your right.... I-i couldn't imagine doing something so vulgar in front of others....." Diva admitted.

"M-my.... My mistress.... what will you wear to this meeting...." Diva asked as she stayed close by, struggling to play the part of helpless slave for her partner, encase Amanda wanted Diva to help her dress or gather clothes for her. Anything Amanda desired the knight would do, she swore a oath to uphold, no matter how lewd, shameful, or vulgar the order Diva would perform it with out question.

Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:40 pm

Amanda bit her lower lip she had been so caught up with her little pet.. Her partner that she had almost forgotten about herself. She had picked herself a nice elegant sheer dress, after it was being paid for by the ADD, and the dress itself was rather expensive. The red head couldn't help but smile, it was the perfect thing to wear it showed money, subtlety. Not so much in the power department thats where her charms and Diva came in. The only thing needed was for her hair to be done up properly. That she would needs Diva's assistant with. Amanda looked at the knightly woman, perhaps that was bit much to ask for but a slave would be expected to perform such duties. Well they where going to have to make do. She noticed that the poor knight was trembling, making Amanda wonder who should be the slave here. Then again the alien woman was knight, and very timid pulling off the mistress persona..

No It was best if Amanda did that part, but what could she do to settle the poor girls nerves. Nothing she supposed other offer a word of comfort."Diva I will watch over you, and protect you from these perverts so don't worry." Amanda stated calmly and big sister like. Meaning every word of it she would defend the young woman with her life.

"Right my outfit. Do think you help me with my wear and getting dressed. The outfit I picked for myself is bit formfitting so it take a little to get into.I also need to adjust my hairstyle as well." Amanda stated briskly. As she took off her shirt revealing her large breast, which jiggled from the sudden release of fabric restraining them. " all right lets get my hair done and into that dress then we'll be ready for them."

(( Sorry for the long wait for a post been really busy and bogged down with things. I'll like to do a time skip so taht we finally get into things.))

Attachments:
6f753dcfd14d42d79ec2e676f6d630d6.jpg
6f753dcfd14d42d79ec2e676f6d630d6.jpg [ 241.26 KiB | Viewed 8236 times ]
Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:18 am

Diva was nervous and a bit worried to start this mission, she was never put into a position were she was quiet this exposed and vulnrable. Diva was use to her armor, it was familure, it protected her, however this less then half naked at another womens side as her pleasure slave it was out of her zone however Amanda seemed convinced Diva could pull of the part. However Amanda did manage to calm the knight with her kind words of encouragement reminding her things could be worse... she could have a collar and leash.

"T-thank you.... Yes, I can help you Ama... I-i mean... my m-misstress..." Diva said with a nervous tone, still getting use to the words as she blushed and waited, it was only as her partner began to strip did the knight gasp in a new display of cute shyness almost as if she forgot Amanda had to disrobe to get ready also as the knights eyes locked onto the marvel of those bouncing breasts herown heart began to race as her whole body flushed red.

"Y-yes... I-i'll help you..." Diva said with hot breath befor doing her best to help so they were both ready for the night to come.

(no issue, I your fine to push the rp forward :D)

Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:41 pm

After getting dressed and going over the finer details of the plan they where to follow, Amanda was waiting for her slaver guest. They were to meet them in a somewhat secluded space, at a space sport it was still active, but it was the type of place where no one looked twice at what was going on, but this spot had been set a little ways from the general eye. Amanda was calm in appearance but her heart was throbbing slightly. She knew this was not only a life and death situation, but also this could end very poorly for both girl in other means. Besides, her trust value of her guest was small, especially with when slavers where involved. Then there was the worry that this all could be undone the moment they took a look at the pair. So far they had been convincing as master and servant. Diva had to walk around in public with little more than underwear on.

Well just panties she was sure the girl was humiliated, but Amanda had kept her slave close yet not to close. During their entry of the port they had to search them. While Amanda was wand Diva was a bit more explored, Amanda stopped it before it became rather intrusive. but it was certainly a bad touch moment as the guards had thoroughly massage her orbs. Seeing if anything about them where false cavities, her nips where even pinched slightly. Still her mistress true to her word protected her as a master would. Demanding that if they would wanted to explore her anymore they would have to pay, and they couldn't afford her "Prized pet."

The guards were certainly unhappy about the mentioning of their poor pay, but also didn't seem interested in pissing off an obvious wealthy person. Figuring that their job or lives were better off not pissing off the redhead they pass Diva through, and now here they were waiting. Finally The door opened, before them entered two guards, burly type of aliens in suits. They looked liked Haggorins ape like creatures with tremendous strength, they often didn't need weapons for offense . They were fast and strong enough to deal with most opponents quickly, after a long pause entered and then an Andromedon entered. An artificial race of beings that where all women in form. They where sexy as they had been intended to be sex bots the one before them was quiet ravishing in appearance even if her skin was metallic like. She looked soft yet hard, warm yet those robotic eyes showed nothing but cold unemotional logic. Amanda gave a welcoming smile, wondering just what the ADD just got her and her partner into.

Gala moved smoothly through the check point, the guards though eyeing her said nothing. As an robot she was made to be attractive female. Slim waist long legs amble rare and breast. Her metal form she bore was soft like flesh yet she was more indestructible than most beings.She was sexy, almost goddess level's of beauty. Yet she was little more than an android, an amalgamation of hardware and software, abeing who also cared little of clothing as in she wasn't wearing any. She was full nude, all her womanly bit out for display yet none dared touch few dared even look. True logic filled her mind as well the programing of sexual lust and desire. Strangely her species had not removed those aspects from their programing, perhaps it couldn't be removed, or perhaps it was the only link to real emotion and feeling. When it came to sex she the robot could feel, every touch every lick every kiss every orgasm was real for her kind. Nothing else no compassion, no love, no guilt or remorse. Just logic and thirst to see females cum and cum themselves, to milk the male members of drop of sperm.

For that reason Gala was a slaver, well all Andromedons engage in slavery either as slaves or the slavers. With all this her robotic mind and her robotic body spelled death for many. Her species had no problem killing problematic beings. typically those who had the penchant to try and touch instead of look. Gala had no problems being gawked at as the only other thing her species could feel was the pride in their beauty, and the lesser life forms forth at the mouth at her beauty. Even her own Guards could barely take their eyes off their boss, though they only did in the most opportune o times, typically they kept their small beady eyes else where. Usually on possible threats. She wondered how her soon to be business partner will take in her appearance. Andromedons weren't just feared for their lack of soul, and their bloody interactions but also they could tell when another species was lying to them. This made it difficult if not impossible to betray and even trick her kind.

As she entered she noted the red first, elegant busty and she had made herself comfortable as well. The robots inexpressive eyes lingered over her like a lion looking at a lovely stake So far so good but not impressive. Gala returned the beaming and surprised smile. No doubt Gala was a surprise to see for anyone how often did her kind show themselves, to lesser creatures. Her eyes then fell on Diva and lingered over her looking over the perceived slave with a bit of hunger but also curious. Noting the girls reaction as pure red mechanical eyes traversed her form, covering over the boldly exposed melons. So proudly yet sly put on display. Most slaves didn't have such.. motions though their where those who were shy slowly because their owners either wanted it ie they where faking it. Other where trained and conditioned, a task not easily done as Diva came off as genuine timid.

"My, my." The feminine sultry yet mechanical voice stated walking in as if she was a model, her hips sway gently and gracefully yet in same fashion she moved as if a deadly creature upon freshly caught prey."What slave you have there" She stated coming up diva the robots on breast poking into the agents face,the Andromedomns teats where as hard as diamonds. Gently and firmly she placed hand came to the woman's hips, a gentle probing touch. Gakla looks to Ammanda who though had an unnerved and unappreciative look gave a soft nod. Allowing the slaver to test the false slave. Her hand continued along the girls stomach.

" So rare to see such a well trained fucked toy to be so.." she trailed off as she grabbed the agents teats wonder if the girl would yelp or squeal, or even whimper. Once she was satisfied her hand would trail down and began to rub the Knight nether region through her panties in search to see how wet she could get on command. Amanda said nothing though she gave the Knight as reassuring look. She wasn't
t going to let this robot do anything overreaching. Though surely getting molested twice today was not on the agenda.

Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:55 am

Humiliation was a understatement, Diva was more then just humiliated by the requests for this mission, she felt shy, embarrassed, and worst of all vulnerable, only the knights pure sense of dity forced her to step forward, however even then it still took some time and effort for her to just leave the room and walk down the hall into the lift in little more then panties she borrowed from her partner. Diva was a knight and as a Holy Knight Diva wasnt use to being so exposed, armor protected her, and she always had her shield, and with out both Diva felt more then naked as Diva in her shame gripped her "mistress" hand and held on for dear life, almost like Amanda was her only anchor in all this as the lift slowly took them down into the the main lobby and the inevitable start of their mission.

The walk was more difficult then Diva could imagine, after the doors to the lift opened and Diva was forced to let go of her partners hand, take a deep breath, and fall into her place as the lowly sex slave she was met with nothing but the gawking stares of numerous aliens, guards, slavers, pedestrians, and even other slaves who took in the beautiful sight of the knights red hot naked flesh as she was suddenly thrusted into the bottom of the food chain and paraded out into the open.

Amanda would notice Diva positively glowing red with embarrassment, intense heat emanating off the knights skin as she struggled to fallow step after shameful step as they passed numerous aliens who gawked at the sight, licked their lips in hunger, as some even had the gall as to reach out and brush the knights soft skin or even grab her tight firm ass as she passed forcing the knight to let out a sharp cry of helplessness, however luckily for her Amanda kept a good eye on her as the "pet" treatment slowly stopped up until the pair reached the gate to their destination and the security that protected it as Amanda in her elegant dress was simply waved through the gate with out issue or delay, however Diva the slave in less then what could even be considered remotely modest was stopped and "randomly" selected for deep cavity search as the guards at the gate didn't hesitate to roughly handle the fake slave as one approached from behind, looped his arms under Divas own and tightly cupped the knights modest round breasts while another came forth and began to rub her thighs and flank, tugging the waist of her panties and smelling her embarrassed fear, choosing to molest her out in the open in front of her "mistress" and numerous other patrons waiting in line who were all given a short peep show. Diva could have handled them under any other circumstance, however the mission came first and she was so vulnerable in this moment she hesitated when the guards closed in on her so fast as they mistook her for a mere human with strange hair and eye color as they treated her as such as they tugged her nipples, her panties, even jammed fingers into her mouth, all part of their "search" however it wasn't tolerated long as Amanda soon stepped in and demanded that the usual rate be paid for her "Prized pet" befor they conducted their search any further.

Diva's cheeks flushed even brighter at the title, glaring at her mistress with wide eyes in that moment befor the guards released her and she scrambled to Amanda's side. The guards looking disappointed as did the line that was held up, however Diva sighed with re leaf. "T-thank you..." Diva whispered under her breath befor she continued to fallow her partner in through the doors. The door opened to two rather large aliens in suits. Ape like beings, they looked strong, fast, and sturdy however Diva didn't recognize their specie, at least not at first glaces, she was sure that if they had a slave based culture she likely went toe to toe with several in the past, she was strong and fast to, however it was common that some races were just physically stronger as Diva looked one over timidly from head to toe befor she jumped, started by the sound of another door opening as the pair were soon greeted with a even more impressive sight.

"A-Andromedon..." Diva whispered under her breath as her cute flushed face timidly expressing awe as her bright eyes opened widely at the artificial beauty. Diva never formally met a Andromedon befor however she heard about their presences in the verse, the texts speak of their power and beauty, considered strong, and powerful beings fueled by lust and desire. The order considered them as hallow beings, who acted on the worst kind of natural instinct.... sexual desire, however they were not with out their respect and majesty. The automaton walked like a goddess, moved with a unmistakable grace, it acted and moved with such cause, Diva recognized the power this entity held as the knight skipped a breath as well as a heart beat just being in its presences for a short moment as Diva watched the fem-bot note Amanda first, noticing the look in the machines eyes, unmistakable look of a predator, a look Diva disliked, however it wasn't long befor eyes were on her and the faint stern expression on Diva's face collapsed into the shy timid expression once again. Diva gasping as she felt eyes linger over her, a sense of hunger in the sensation she felt as Diva timidly shivered in nervousness, only adding to her charm with out even knowing it. Diva in her embarrassment covered a arm over her chest, hiding her breasts from Gala's sight as her eyes seemed to linger as Diva looked more and more uncomfortable.

-gulp- Diva nervously glared back at the mechanic women as she heard the sultry voice then agin Diva's heart skipping a beat as the Andromedon walked over for a better look as Diva's eyes instantly captured the way she moved, the sway of her hips, and the graceful light steps as she moved in like a predator on cornered raw meat quickly backing Diva the wall with no where to go, not that she had a choice. "Auh!" Diva gasped as she found her self suddenly stuck between Gala and a hard place, the fem bots surprisingly soft round curvy breasts jutting right into Diva's bright red face as her breath already grew ragged, uncomposed, and nervous especially with how the automatons hands came and firmly fell upon the fake slaves own curvy young hips. Diva as well looked to Amanda, a scared, and confused look in the knights eyes as she was left with the unknown in regards about what to do here, however her partners soft nod said it all as Diva's nerves only grew that much more on edge befor Diva audible gasped as she felt the metallic hand skim along her smooth stomach.

Eeep!! Diva sudden yelped and whimpered as her breast was abruptly grabbed by perverted mechanical slaver as she would feel Diva's heart rapidly beat under the breast she held firmly in her hand until she was satisfied as soon Diva was forced to endure the women next ordeal as exploring hands began to wander over her, trailing down her belly, her abdomen, and eventually her waist as she felt a cool touch gently rub her sex through the soft violet panties, Gala teasing the poor knight order to test how wet she was as Diva arched ageist the wall she had her back to and once again gasped in pleasure. Gala sensing the dampness moistening the fake slaves panties as she was slowly heating Diva up.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:27 am

Gala smiled as the girl squeaked from shyness. The girl wasn’t well used but there was aa clear sign of sexual intercourse. Then again, it wasn’t totally uncommon for females to be hidden sluts. With no protest from her owner she pressed closer to the girl. She could feel Diva’s growing dampness, the sense of heated breath escaping from the Knight pleasure filled gasps. She was a slow burner, but she responded well. Would she suck on the robots soft malleable breast, or would she continue to play the shy innocence sub? The Andromedon didn’t care really, her actions or in actions was what the she wanted to see those genuine signs of a slave.

“You’re a slow builder, most slaves usually cum from my touches very quickly.” She coed intrigue at the prospect of making Diva cum as rubbed gently yet roughly. Spreading the Knights wetness this there was a sizeable wet spot. She wanted to leave the Knight shaking near brink of an earth shattering orgasm, she was also testing her owners resolve. Seeing that Amanda didn’t stop her expecting her to either make Diva orgasm or to have her fill of toying with the slave. In truth both knew it was a test, a proper slave would beg for more, if not she wasn’t a slave. That’s how things usually went in the galaxy, typically. Amanda had crafted her identity on a slaver who could make her slave sluts without it being evident on a first glance.

Amanda was hoping the Knight could play the part convincingly enough. Though it did bother her hearing her partner being toyed with in such away. She kept herself stoic, regardless hoping Diva would be fine. This was twice now she had been toyed with in such a manner. The girl deserved better, then again, Amanda had found herself in the same spot a couple of times, for reals and not for work. Any agent could say that really, it was surprising in how many agents get taken, almost like their training didn’t matter. Some believed as much, Amanda a former Marine knew better; the strong win the fights, but the strongest survives the ordeal and moves on. It was fact she learned early on. She had to admit the sounds of Diva moaning was a turn on, as she was starting to feel herself getting wet and her own nipples becoming rock-hard. “Engoy yer self.”

Amanda asked briskly as the fem-bot took a seat calmly crossing her legs. The bot was clearly aroused as her metallic nipples where hardened, and the agent smell the sent of sex, it smelled sweet and rich. So much so she almost tastes it on her lips. A brief thought flashed over mind as she thought about having a taste of the bot. The thought quickly subsided as she focused on the deal at hand.

“Oh, I did.” The fem-bot stated coolly. Her eyes wher on Amanda, she could feel those predatory eyes flowing over her. IT was obvious what those processors where thinking, but there was a hint of something else.

Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:32 am

"Ah! Ahh!" Diva cutely gasped as she was teased. Gala feeling the knights body tensing, heating up, her touch having a strong effect however Diva was strong both mentally and physically as she closed her eyes and gasped with a sudden sound of pleasure as Diva struggled to endure the rough sensation of mechanical fingers rubbing her sex. Up, Down, left, right, it was like Galas fingers were everything, wetness spreading as a large damp spot speared in Diva's panties as Gala forced the knights jaw to begin chattering as she sent constant chills up her spine to shake her brain and heart as Divas face pressing forward as she buried her face into the androids cleavage in the same manner one would buried their face into a pillow when experiencing such intensity, however it was hard to tell if this was on purpose or an accident as the knights hands pressed to the androids sides, holding her as if Gala was the anchor to her entire world in the moment.

The andromoda was like a hyper intense sex toy, Gala knew where to touch, where Diva's weakest points were as she assaulted them quickly and with out mercy all at once, tugging nipples, stroking her sex through her panties, even lifting the weight of the knights swelling tits discovering just how sensitive the knight was as only after few moment of experiencing Gala playing with her forced Divas face to relax into a panicked ahegao expression as she began to tremble as she was at the brink of release. Diva struggling to stay composed however she was ready to bust, her partner, and the slaver would see it in her eyes as the knight even visibly trembled in rapture, primed and ready to orgasm with sheer intensity as Gala wrapped the knights muscles tight before suddenly Gala went hands off and stepped back as the violet haired fake slave just collapsed to the floor in a heep of sexualy charged flesh, denied release as Gala simply let her fall to the cold hard floor.

Diva gasped heavily as she fell to the floor with a heavy thud, her body shivering on the ground, ignited but denied the sweet release. The knights eyes opening a moment later as her mind struggled to catch up with what just happened as she watched Gala step away and take a seat and compliment on her fun. Diva glared to her partner, her cheeks red, blushing in heat, as she crawled to all fours to sit on her knees still gasping to catch her own breath where the knight weakly squirmed, restless and needing, the knights own arms rubbing her breasts unknowingly to her self as a form to help, however it didn't help re leave her new sexual frustration as she Diva moved to weakly crawl over to the pair as their meeting was slowly going to to begin.

I-I.... I apologize.... F-forgive m-me.... m-mistress..." Diva gasped befor she glared to Gala and blushing averted her eyes to the floor in shame. However Amanda might notice that this wasnt shame over what happened, but shame that the knight actually enjoyed the molestation as Amandas fake profile wasn't far from the truth when describing her "slave".

Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:24 am

“Don’t fret pet.” Amanda stated somewhat dismissive of the apology, as she stroked the Knights cheek gently, while looking at the Andromadon hoping to gage at what she was doing. “I bet you were enjoying every bit of it.” There was a teasing tone at that, Amanda was sure she did. The sounds coming from her was intense that made the agent somewhat jealous that Diva was the slave. Of course, she was only slightly jealous of the Knight, she much rather has the knight to herself in that way making that sweet panicked yet orgasmic-esque expression The Irish woman gave a soft smile before focusing on her duty at hand.
“Good she was such a troublemaker at first.” Amanda stated moving her hand to nail to trace over the Knights chest to breast in a fluid motion. Coming to an erect nipple which she teased. Looking to incite a sexual reaction from her partner.” But now she’s my prized toy, meant to please and be pleased.”

“And you like more like her then.” Gala stated coolly engaging in the small talk.
. “Well I would like to sell more like her. It surprising how many patron’s fawns over the girls I train, So sweet and submissive, so obedient.” Amanda flicks her finger on the girl’s nipple hoping that the knight was the type who could orgasm from breast play if not a cute reaction would do. She wondered how the female robot would take it, if she was paying any of it. No, she had to be otherwise her brutes would be having their way with them by now. OR the Andromedon was waiting for the right moment to pounce.

“Oh, but I’m sure you have connections to get more girls why come to my organization. Why come here” Gala question starring at Diva wanting more of the Knight, but also she was looking over her faux Mistress with hunger as well.

“Your slaves tend to be prelitter, and more alluring on sight…” Amanda confirmed Her Irish accent putting sexiness to her words. “Besides I’m also looking for more exotic female slaves to train.”

“Hmmmm.”

“I’ve been noticing the trend growing in the slave market. Human female while extremely popular but not that entirely uncommon commodity. However, other female’s other species not common to this region of space. That rarity is most sought after, the most prized and fetch high prices. Well trained beauties attending to your every need fetch even higher.”

Gala smiled softly, understanding that her opponent was wanting to expand into a lucrative field that many didn’t have access to. However, it was a pricey venture one that her own kind would be more willing to keep in house. However, outsourcing had its benefits. With Technology it was possible to restore the subject’s virginity, at least physically in that manner. While maintaining the slaves mental training. IT was interesting, but money was an issue. Her more exotic female slaves were far more expensive. This was a deal for cheaper slaves for a higher return, a return that could leave her Organization finically unstable. Recovery was easy, but she preferred to keep it from happening if possible.

“You’re asking for a very expensive venture. One that could expand both our wealth’s but could also be extremely damaging financially if it turns out poorly. I would example of your abilities.” She stated giving Diva a very sexual look.” As well as a finical guarantee.”

Thu May 17, 2018 5:52 am

"Y-your to kind.... m-mistress.... t-thank you.." Diva gasped softly after she crawled over to her "Misstress". The knight slowly moving on all fours in a slow but very alluring manner that captured the eyes of both Gala and Amanda as she moved. However Amanda would notice the knight sudden jump as her hand reached out and gently graced her cheek, a sudden movement that showed real nervousness and only added to her charm as a rare slave, especially when Diva hesitantly nussled her cheek into her "Mistresses" hand, excepting the gentle touch as if she was a timid pet. Strangely Diva was acting the part well.... that was because this was all real in the truest sense of the word. Every shiver, gasp, and cute moan, even the cute expressions Diva made, all real, all of it was real shame, and real pleasure that Gala drudged up to the surface with her expertly tuned hands, however this either made Amanda jealous or annoyed as the knight soon found her partners hand glide lower, slowly tracing down her cheek, down her neck, and finally with a sudden pinch Diva felt Amanda's nails close around one of her erect nipples before giving the sensitive nub a sharp tug!

"AH!" Diva suddenly gasped out and lit up with a shocked look on her face. Cute, and shy. Diva's face said it all as her breast was played with shortly after Gala found each one of her weak points and assaulted each one nearly simultaneously, that fire yet to be extinguished as the knight was still very hot and bother at the point Amanda took advantage of her weakness as she would find that her hopes were true."AAH!! NA!!! FUAH!!" Diva mouth dropped open as she could not hold back the gasps of pleasure that Amanda sparked off her in that faithful moment as she was forced to a healthy orgasm right there, on the floor, in the middle of a meeting, in front of Gala and her own guards as Diva released a sudden intense orgasm of pent up heat that was displayed by dripping wetness through her panties as her release ran down her thighs and to the floor below as Diva collapsed to all fours heavily gasping for breath as the meeting continued to press on, however now all eyes were on her as Diva shamefully glared at the floor shivering nervously as if she did something wrong and depending on her partners role the knight might just have earned her self punishment.

"I-I'm... m-misttress.... I-I'm sorry..." Diva gasped, staying in character as she trembled where she rested on all fours, feeling everyone eyes on her as she struggled to endure the embaressing shame that just befell her.

Thu May 17, 2018 7:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next