View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 After Action (for Minerva) 

Post Re: After Action (for Minerva)
For a few minutes, the women around Minerva continued their workouts, determined to ignore her. Soon enough, however, most of them got up to leave. Several groups of agents made their exit, grumbling to each other, leaving Minerva alone, except for one other agent. The woman seemed to be about the same age as Minerva, with tanned skin and black hair braided down one side of her head. She was clad in a grey sports bra and sweat pants. Her brown eyes glared at Minerva as she sat hunched on a press bench.

Finally, she stood. Upright, her breasts filled out her top rather prominently. With the same scowl on her face, she walked slowly over to Minerva, coming to lean on her treadmill. "So, tell me something," she said, tilting her head. "Did you even watch it?"

Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:57 am

For a while, everything seemed to be normal. Nobody did anything towards or against the pariah Lieutenant, they just continued their work out. Eventually one or two women had enough and got up and headed to headed to exit. Soon several women began to leave in small groups, each grumbling to each other about the redhead ruining their workout. Only one woman remained, she was sitting on a near by press bench, glaring with her brown eyes at the suspended Lieutenant.

Minerva was wearing a black sports bra and matching black shorts, sweat forming on her forehead. The well endowed tanned skin woman had the same scowl as she walked over to the redhead’s treadmill. Did I watch what? replied Minerva trying to remained focus on the stats being displayed on the treadmill.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:22 pm

Celine time with Doctor Travers was insightful but ultimately fruitless. Doctor Travers seemed to suggest that Minerva stories were genuine even if they did not match the capabilities of normal raktar. How Minerva escaped was still a mistry. She was going to have the spend more time with redhead if she was going to gain her trust. Perhaps there she would get answers that High Command was looking for. The fake nurse began to ask around among the other agents on the station explaining that she had to check the suspended Lieutenant vitals.

In reality she was going to find where she was, then Celine would have to make it look like she was accidently to happen to run into the agent in question.

I love adventure!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:23 pm

"What happened to your partner," the woman answered. Slowly, her hand drifted to the controls of Minerva's exercise machine. "You know, after you sold her out?" Her finger pressed against the speed button, slightly increasing the pace of the machine.

Celine's inquiries wouldn't get her answers very quickly. Minerva's name had become a dirty word on the station, and most of the agents she questioned would only wrinkle their noses or scowl at the mention of her, and dismiss the "nurse". Finally, however, a few women begrudgingly admitted to seeing her in the rec room.

Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:40 am

I did not betray her!! How dare you… The pace of the machine began to increase as the brunette casually selected a button. The agent had to pick up the pace to avoid being forced off the machine.

Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:29 am

Celine had to ask around about Minerva, but initially she was getting a lot of dirty looks from the women on the station. It was only after a while that a few admitted that they saw the redhead heading to the rec room. Celine decided to go and get her workout clothes so it would only appear that she was just walking in.

I love adventure!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:31 am

The tan skinned woman eyed Minerva mistrustfully. "Oh yea? So what, you just walked out of the ship, huh?" She fingered the button again, pushing the machine's pace even faster. "How exactly did you make it where, when every other woman on that ship is God knows where, probably getting the shit raped out of them right now?"

Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:23 pm

The busty woman pressed the button again, making the machine’s pace go even faster. I don’t have to explain myself to you. I lucked out and escaped when the creature was not ready for it. It was the only chance that to make it out of there? Would you do anything less than that?

Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:33 am

"Oh sure," the woman growled at her, walking around to the front of the machine to glare at her. All pretense of pleasantness was gone now. "You just got lucky. Made a break for it. Hundreds of women were kidnapped and used by those things, but you alone got away. How fucking lucky." She pressed the button again. "How about you come clean before things have to get ugly, snitch?"

Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:51 am

The busty brunette dropped all pretenses and walked around to the front of the machine. Her glare said everything her voice did not, emphasizing how much she disliked the redhead and did not believe anything that Minerva had to say. She pressed the button again and instead of just jogging faster, the redhead stopped and let the belt take her off the workout equipment, It seems like the thing you want.

Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:15 am

Minerva's little stunt clearly didn't do much to appease the girl. Her nostrils flared as she dismounted the machine and stomped towards her. "I want you to tell me where my partner is, bitch," she spat. "I want you to tell me why she had to be a rape toy for half-a-hundred brain-dead tentacle monsters. And then I want to tie you up in a ship, take you back there, and give you back to that thing so I can watch it fuck your brains out for the rest of your life.

Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2